The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Go Again! The Premier League thread

+36
Corporalhumblebucket
Atila
1GrumpyGolfer
JamesLincs
Holymiky
LondonTiger
BamBam
Lowlandbrit
Scott is Back
sirfredperry
socal1976
NickisBHAFC
Hammersmith harrier
lfc91
westisbest
Josiah Maiestas
GSC
Good Golly I'm Olly
Ent
Fernando
Dolphin Ziggler
Duty281
Crimey
Adam D
hampo17
LivinginItaly
Hero
newballs
guildfordbat
cherriesfna
kingraf
compelling and rich
Alistair
TRUSSMAN66
Mat
Bull
40 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 10 Empty We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by Fernando Sat 28 Nov 2015, 5:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Leicester City XI: Schmeichel; Simpson, Huth, Morgan (c), Fuchs; Mahrez, Kanté, Drinkwater, Albrighton; Okazaki, Vardy

Leicester City Subs: De Laet, King, Schlupp, Ulloa, Dyer, Schwarzer, Inler

Manchester United XI: to face Leicester: De Gea, Darmian, McNair, Smalling, Blind, Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Mata, Young, Rooney, Martial

Manchester United Subs: Romero, Borthwick-Jackson, Fellaini, Memphis, Pereira, Schneiderlin, Rashford

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 10 Empty Re: We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 3:13 pm

Pedro makes it 2-0. Embarrassing

Back to top Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 10 Empty Re: We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 19 Dec 2015, 3:14 pm

guildfordbat wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Jimmy Hill has passed away aged 87. Player, manager, pundit, union leader and pretty much everything else in the game, and hugely influential as he did those things. RIP Jimmy

Probably just a name from the past for many here but Jimmy Hill was a highly innovative football figure of the twentieth century.

As chairman of the PFA, he played a leading role in the abolition of the maximum wage - capped at £20 a week when abolished in, I think, 1961.

Incredibly successful as manager during the 1960s of Coventry City (my team then as a boy). Seemed to be heading for relegation from the old Division  3 when he took over, he guided them from that lowly position to the top tier of Division 1 with title wins in Divisions 3 and 2 along the way. The Sky Blue Revolution under his management also saw for the first time in this country pre-match and half-time entertainment together with a Sky Blue train being put on to take supporters to away games.

There then followed a successful broadcasting career. During one televised game  - at Arsenal's Highbury  - he was attending, the linesman pulled a muscle and was unable to carry on. No reserve officials in those days - so with a tracksuit being quickly found for him, Jimmy took on the role. You'll never see anything like that at the Emirates!

If we ever get round to having a Football Hall of Fame on this site, Jimmy Hill should have a nailed on place.

As I spend my time arguing with some how disgusting a sporting figure Tyson Fury is, the contrast between one of the most influential figures in English football is powerful.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 3:28 pm

Everton 0-1 Leicester - Mahrez

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 19 Dec 2015, 3:29 pm

It's a term that is thrown about too easily but Jimmy Hill truly was a legendary figure in football, he was THE presenter of football when I was growing up. RIP.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 3:32 pm

Everton 1-1 Leicester - Lukaku (can he beat vardy?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 3:39 pm

Man U 0-1 Norwich - Jerome (Man U 0 shots on target)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 19 Dec 2015, 3:39 pm

Cameron Jerome has scored at Old Trafford

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 10 Hqdefault

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 3:42 pm

Mourinho in charge of Man U against Chelsea on Dec 28th. This crazy league will produce this story, LVG can't surely go on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sat 19 Dec 2015, 3:44 pm

I'm sure lvg doesn't coach the players to leave huge gaps through laziness then dive wrecklessly into challenges.

He is going to lose his job at this rate and the players have a lot to answer for.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 3:57 pm

LiamB wrote:Everton 1-1 Leicester - Lukaku (can he beat vardy?)

Seven on the bounce for Romelu, needs another four to equal. Still a tough job, especially up against Coloccini & Mbemba next week Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:05 pm

Penalty to Chelsea

Chelsea 3-0 - Oscar from the spot

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:10 pm

Bournemouth take the lead. AWFUL

Norwich 0-2 up & LVG most certainly sacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:14 pm

This is getting quite frankly ridiculous. Swansea in the bottom 3 now, if Villa lose to us, they could be 11 points off safety. Midfield sides being dragged back into this relegation fight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:23 pm

Martial scores, United back in it

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:23 pm

There's literally no way we don't lose this
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:25 pm

Everton 1-2 Leicester

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:27 pm

FYI not what I was expecting to wake upto in the middle of the night in Australia - 2-0 up with Camjam and Tettey scoring

Anybody watching it live? What's the game been like?
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:29 pm

Well at HT United had 70% possession & 0 shots on target so a usual Utd game fella.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:29 pm

Olly wrote:FYI not what I was expecting to wake upto in the middle of the night in Australia

That's some hardcore sleepwalking, Olly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:30 pm

EVERTON 1-3 LEICESTER - Will they be stopped? Okazaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:33 pm

Bojan from the spot Stoke 1-1 Palace

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:33 pm

FreekShow wrote:
Olly wrote:FYI not what I was expecting to wake upto in the middle of the night in Australia

I have literally no idea what time/day it is body wise!! Laugh

Only thing I know is that's it's 27 degrees in the middle of the night....
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:34 pm

Olly wrote:
FreekShow wrote:

I have literally no idea what time/day it is body wise!! Laugh

Only thing I know is that's it's 27 degrees in the middle of the night....

More time to fondle your sister then Olly drumroll

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:36 pm

LiamB wrote:EVERTON 1-3 LEICESTER - Will they be stopped? Okazaki

Not with Ranieri leading them.
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:42 pm

Everton need a killer instinct.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:45 pm

2-1 to Bournemouth. Kinda sad indictment of Pulis-ball, soundly outplayed by a promoted side at home.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:45 pm

2-1 Palace. Chung Yong Lee still exists
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:46 pm

GSC wrote:2-1 to Bournemouth. Kinda sad indictment of Pulis-ball, soundly outplayed by a promoted side at home.

Red card will have done it

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:47 pm

Exactly

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:47 pm

Jose to United just makes too much sense to happen.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:48 pm

First game in charge at home, will be against Chelsea on the 28th

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:50 pm

How long would it take for Fellaini to nail Fabregas in that scenario.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:51 pm

Man U 1-2 Norwich FT

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:51 pm

United beaten by Norwich at home.

it really has to be the last straw for LVG surely. Jose at least got through the CL group stages
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:51 pm

Bye bye Louis.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:53 pm

Rondon sent off for West Brom
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 19 Dec 2015, 4:54 pm

YELLAS!!
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by JamesLincs Sat 19 Dec 2015, 5:21 pm

No mention of spurs again..

JamesLincs

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 19 Dec 2015, 5:26 pm

That's because Spurs will do what they always do and tire towards season end and drop just out of the top 4 (really shouldn't with United/Chelsea being Poopie)

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by lfc91 Sat 19 Dec 2015, 5:28 pm

I think spurs will get top 4 this year. Genuinely starting to think Leicester will too. Arsenal City Leicester spurs.

lfc91

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 19 Dec 2015, 5:30 pm

They really should be getting top 4.

That being said if i were United and sacking LVG id going after MoPo instead of Maureen. Maureen will do his 2-3 years as normal and leave, MoPo will build a youthful side like United need.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat 19 Dec 2015, 5:35 pm

Newcastle XI: Elliot, Janmaat, Mbemba, Coloccini, Dummett Sissoko, Anita, Colback, Wijnaldum, De Jong, Cisse

Aston Villa XI: Guzan, Hutton, Okore, Lescott, Bacuna, Sanchez, Gueye, Westwood, Sinclair, Ayew, Veretout

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 19 Dec 2015, 5:52 pm

Let's hope Toon beat villa so they're pretty much relegated
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 6:02 pm

Game panning out as expected, Villa frustrating us. Cisse off for Mitrovic, hopefully Perez on for De Jong at HT ( how many times have I said that)

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 19 Dec 2015, 6:04 pm

A blow for villa as Cisse gets injured

(Why aren't Newcastle starting Mitrovic/PerezJohn??!)
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 6:07 pm

Coloccini

Back to top Go down

Post by sirfredperry Sat 19 Dec 2015, 6:08 pm

Leicester City fans must be in dreamland. As a supporter, it shows you have to have faith not only in your team but also in yourself, to go on following a side.

Last edited by sirfredperry on Sat 19 Dec 2015, 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

sirfredperry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 6:43 pm

Siem de Jong is truly woeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Dec 2015, 6:52 pm

Embarrassing. De Jong needs retiring for missing that sitter, invited all the pressure back on us, when it should be 2-0. Now it's 1-1. Blame McClaren too, woeful management keeping De Jong in the team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 19 Dec 2015, 7:07 pm

JamesLincs wrote:No mention of spurs again..

The most Tottenham thing ever posted

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next