V2 WWC The Final

Go down

Please vote for the wrestler that you believe has generated the best work over the past 12-18 months

42% 42% 
[ 11 ]
58% 58% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 26

V2 WWC The Final

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 6:54 am

We started with 112 and over the past 3 weeks we have whittled them down until only 2 remain, and now tonight is the night, when 2 become 1, welcome to the V2 WWC Final!

Please vote for the wrestler you believe has generated the best work in the past 12-18 months

Remember for the 2nd round onwards only 1 vote per group is permitted

Please leave a comment as to who you have voted for and why to help facilitate discussion

The group will be closed at 23.00 tonight and no votes will be counted past that point

The wrestler who recieves the most votes will be declared the winner of the 2015 V2 WWC

Happy WWC-ing  thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Re: V2 WWC The Final

Post by Marky on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 9:15 am

I'm a big Kevin Owens fan, but when it comes down to "best work", I think Rollins' best work trumps Owens' best work. I really enjoyed Rollins becoming the man in the Authority, even if the booking wasn't great, and right up until his injury he was the best heel in the WWE.

I feel like I've turned my back on Kevin Owens but as much as I enjoyed his NXT run and his WWE debut, he's been someone I enjoy watching but looking back over the past 12-18 months Rollins edges it.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 10:45 am

Got to say I'm very surprised with how the votings going thus far

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 11:33 am

IMO if Rollins were not WWE Champion, he'd not be anywhere near the final. It is not that he's not had a few good matches, but I don't think he's had anywhere near the number of great matches that many others had. Most of his run was for me very frustrating, watching a fluid wrestler performing in a style that didn't really suit him in order to be a heel, and seeing booking that intentionally made him look weak. I don't think I'm ever going to sit down and say to myself, let's review some of that Rollins first title run again.

Owens, I've said all I can on him. I think he's a better heel that Rollins has been. I think he's done more in the ring than Rollins managed for most of his run. He's a better mic worker, his character is much clearer. And he's not had to feud with Kane.
Prometheus

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 6:39 pm

The toughest vote by a lightyear but its the final so it should be.

Seth is an amazing worker and in three short years is already a top, top guy in the company. There havent been many guys who have had as good a debut year as Owens although his hot streak has cooled somewhat in the latter stages but I cant say thats through any fault of his.

I could list pro's for both these guys for days and only nail a couple of cons. Both guys have had exceptional matches with a variety of opponents and huge talking points. Rollins cashing in at Mania, Owens turning on Zayn, Rollins matches with Ambrose, Owens matches with Cena.

The only thing forcing my hand is booking. Prom said it already, but Owens character is alot better defined that Rollins. Rollins bounces from smarmy, cocky and arrogant to childish, spoilt and scared far too frequently.

That, and Im more excited by the prospect of Owens vs Zayn at Mania than anything else WWE have done in years.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 8:59 pm

Also, the fact that Owens hasnt been with WWE for a full year yet and he's made it to the final speaks volumns on the guy.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 10:34 pm

Not long to go now before we crown our 2015 V2 WWC Champion

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 10:35 pm

I've just changed my vote, I'm allowed to change my mind! As I said earlier, huge fan of Owens.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Mon 07 Dec 2015, 11:00 pm

Voting is closed

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: