The Last Film watched (CONTAINS STAR WARS SPOILERS!!)

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

The Last Film watched (CONTAINS STAR WARS SPOILERS!!) - Page 22 Empty The Last Film watched (CONTAINS STAR WARS SPOILERS!!)

Post by President Trump on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:23 am

First topic message reminder :

I watch two films over the last few days

Seventh Son: Absolute tosh, it felt like a bad D&D film from SyFy

The Wedding Ringer: It was a fun movie, predictable but fun, "Who the hell are these guys, it's like the Goonies grew up and became r@pists" Laugh

President Trump

Back to top Go down

The Last Film watched (CONTAINS STAR WARS SPOILERS!!) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Last Film watched (CONTAINS STAR WARS SPOILERS!!)

Post by TheRealDeal on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:42 pm

From Vincent with love.

Was ok. Too commercial.

TheRealDeal

Back to top Go down

The Last Film watched (CONTAINS STAR WARS SPOILERS!!) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Last Film watched (CONTAINS STAR WARS SPOILERS!!)

Post by TheRealDeal on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:20 pm

TheRealDeal wrote:From Vincent with love.

Was ok. Too commercial.

Actually the last filn I watched was Shogun.
Insightful.

TheRealDeal

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest on Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Aquaman.

Decent enough

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila on Thu May 09, 2019 12:01 am

Avengers, Endgame.

I'm a super hero movie fan but I didn't think this was as great as many of my friends think it is. Watchable yes, but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it again.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly on Thu May 09, 2019 11:13 am

You're outgrowing them. Thank God. A few more hundred million of you to go and we should successfully end this cinematic age of the endless superhero stuff.

How many superheroes does it take anyway to get a job done? They ain't what they used to be when superman could do it all on his own.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Just John on Sat May 11, 2019 9:11 am

SecretFly wrote:You're outgrowing them.  Thank God.  A few more hundred million of you to go and we should successfully end this cinematic age of the endless superhero stuff.

clap

Can’t stand them. Single handily killed the industry for me. Z rate actors making millions off this green screen garbage disgusts me. Bring back the 80’s or 90’s films, proper actors, original storylines, and no ******* CGI.

Just John

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila on Sat May 11, 2019 4:08 pm

SecretFly wrote:You're outgrowing them.  Thank God.  A few more hundred million of you to go and we should successfully end this cinematic age of the endless superhero stuff.  

How many superheroes does it take anyway to get a job done?  They ain't what they used to be when superman could do it all on his own.
Bad news for you, they're going to continue making these type of movies for a good while yet.

I haven't been crazy about these super hero movies for a while now because the storylines haven't been all that great, but they're harmless fun for those that enjoy them.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum