The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heavy division in 12 months time ??

+4
hazharrison
Mr Bounce
Hammersmith harrier
TRUSSMAN66
8 posters

Go down

The Heavy division in 12 months time ?? Empty The Heavy division in 12 months time ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 19 Jan 2016, 9:13 pm

Jan 2016.......

Me thinks..

WBA/WBO - Haye
WBC - Wilder
IBF - Joshua....

Think Wilder beats Pov and maybe a Dillian Whyte to garner interest in a Fury fight..................Think Fury looks crap against Wlad and a mandatory and Haye says yes please in the fall......and after Martin makes a defence Joshua will be fast tracked in the fall also !!!.....

Of course my predictions are never right but there you go..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

The Heavy division in 12 months time ?? Empty Re: The Heavy division in 12 months time ??

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 19 Jan 2016, 9:15 pm

Povetkin makes mincemeat of Wilder Truss, he's the bigger puncher, better boxer and has a better chin.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

The Heavy division in 12 months time ?? Empty Re: The Heavy division in 12 months time ??

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 19 Jan 2016, 9:19 pm

Crude and easy to hit.....He'll walk on to one..

Not that I rate Wilder....

But 119-104 x 3 to Wlad says everything...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Tue 19 Jan 2016, 9:21 pm

It says nothing about that fight at all, he took Wlads right without any trouble so doubt Wilder's wild swings are going to bother him.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Tue 19 Jan 2016, 9:57 pm

Povetkin will obliterate Wilder - there's a reason Wilder & his team have been avoiding him - they want as much time as possible to prepare for the likely beating that's coming. Wilder's crazy looping fists are tailor-made for anybody with half a boxing brain and a punch. Wilder either fights Povetkin or gets stripped. Either way he loses that belt.

WBA & WBO Haye. I agree that Fury will take the fight and will walk on to a Hayemaker. He won't get up before 10.

WBC will be Joshua - Wilder will be stripped because he won't fight his mandatory, Povetkin. Therefore the next 2 on the WBC listing are Povetkin & Joshua, and Povetkin lasts until the 7th before Joshua knocks him out of the ring in late 2016.

IBF will by Glazkov. Martin has a soft voluntary (maybe Stiverne?) before Glazkov shows him up to be "bum of the month" in a rematch nobody cares about.

Luis Ortiz complains that nobody will fight him and Big Daddy Browne is calling out everybody as he's the "real" WBA champ having beaten Chagaev. Wlad has retired following the 2nd loss to Fury and Shannon Briggs is still screaming "LET'S GO CHAMP!" at anyone with a belt. He's still waiting for a shot, having KO'd the amazing Mo Harris & the formidable Julius Long in the past 12 months. Ike Ibeabuchi is busy knocking over the likes of Mark De Mori and other assorted doormen, and is calling out everybody. Evander Holyfield is contemplating a comeback, and Bernard Hopkins is thinking about a move to heavyweight.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:34 am

The belts could be anywhere. The boss will be Fury or Klitschko.

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed 20 Jan 2016, 11:41 am

Klitchsko was wrestling Povetkin every 5 minutes, had there been a decent referee, Povetkin would have had a much better chance

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by spencerclarke Wed 20 Jan 2016, 12:45 pm

Any truth in the rumour about a WBA competition?

Wlad v Fury to fight winner of Ortiz v Ustinov

then

Oquendo to fight winner of Chagaev v Browne

spencerclarke

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Wed 20 Jan 2016, 1:29 pm

spencerclarke wrote:Any truth in the rumour about a WBA competition?

Wlad v Fury to fight winner of Ortiz v Ustinov

then

Oquendo to fight winner of Chagaev v Browne

Yeah, mentioned it on another thread. Isn't Fury the WBA belt holder already?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Wed 20 Jan 2016, 4:59 pm

I think there is a Youtube video on it

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed 20 Jan 2016, 6:18 pm

I think Povetkin will be avoided as he is a far better boxer than Wilder or Haye. If Fury beats Wlad again then he will absolutely definitely have several easy defences. Could end up being a frustrating situation like the one at Welterweight

Lance

Back to top Go down

Post by rapidringsroad Wed 20 Jan 2016, 8:51 pm

I think Parker could be in there somewhere,he's got a fight this weekend in Samoa so he is keeping busy.I think win or lose Wlad will retire after his rematch with Fury.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Post by rapidringsroad Sun 24 Jan 2016, 7:42 pm

I think I might have second thoughts about my last post.Parker looked far from a serious contender. Took eight rounds to stop his man and got caught several times with good solid punches.Will have to improve if he hopes to get to the top.

rapidringsroad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down