The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XI - The Undiscovered Country

+45
R!skysports
king_carlos
tigertattie
RiscaGame
lostinwales
toml
marty2086
Tramptastic
A Simply Mesmeric Try
Margin_Walker
SRN
EST
PenfroPete
21st Century Schizoid Man
demosthenes
RuggerRadge2611
thegreenhat
Majestic83
highland_scot
Heaf
SirBurger
des
Ozzy3213
EWT Spoons
CraigS1874
Prothero
madmaccas
MacKnocked-on
nickj
Eejit
TJ
Nematode
jimbopip
Hazel Sapling
BigGee
VinceWLB
Tattie Scones RRN
cakeordeath
George Carlin
Imperialbigdave
funnyExiledScot
TheMildlyFranticLlama
RDW
IanBru
49 posters

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XI - The Undiscovered Country - Page 6 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XI - The Undiscovered Country

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:39 pm

EWT Spoons wrote:Moving Dean to 12 would certainly make sense from an Edinburgh perspective, we have Allan, Helu & Beard who can play 13, but only Strauss & Burleigh next season who can play 12.

fixed that one for you.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XI - The Undiscovered Country - Page 6 Empty Re: Glasgow and Edinburgh: Ongoing Banter Thread XI - The Undiscovered Country

Post by EWT Spoons Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:42 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:Moving Dean to 12 would certainly make sense from an Edinburgh perspective, we have Allan, Helu & Beard who can play 13, but only Strauss & Burleigh next season who can play 12.

fixed that one for you.

Cheers.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:43 pm

BigGee wrote:
RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
BigGee wrote:A very decent player, though preferably at 12 not 10 and with weir arriving, that is where he is likely to be based next season. He has an outside chance of being capped further down the line as well.

The FH situation in both clubs is going to be interesting from here on in. Russell and Weir are clearly going to be in pole positions but there is not a lot behind them and some back up is going to be required.

I wonder if we wil take punt on some of the promising younsters in the U20s. Hastings and Hutchinson both play FH, but the later as been moved out to the centres to accomodate the former. Both look decent prospects an neither seem likely to get much of a shot at Bath or Saints. Maybe we should get them both up, one to each club.

They need to decide where Kinghorne's long term future lies as wel. He has looked pretty decent at FB to be honest and that may be the best position for him longer term. If they see him as a FH, then surely he needs to start getting some gametime in that position.

I reckon Hastings will get a shot at Bath, granted not this season or next but I would not think that Ford and Priestland will be at bath forever. If he doesn't get a crack at the senior squad next season when Ford and Preistland will be on international duty I would like to see Edinburgh or Glasgow snap him up.

He turned quite a few heads in the U20 game so I wouldn't be surprised if other clubs showed an interest. Don't forget it was in a similar fixture that Bennett excelled in and found himself at Clermont.

They are both pushing 20 now and need to start getting some Pro game time if they are going to push on. Bath and Saints will always go for the big name proven players and will pay to get them, the same applies to pretty much every decent French side, Bennett only ever played for the Esposirs over there and it would be the same for either of them.

They should plan their next career moves depending on where they will feel they will get a chance to show their wares. Both Scottish clubs need FHs and will give whoever they have some game time. Look at Glasgow this weekend, they are likely to be playing Hunter or Lyle, neither of whom have ever started for them or even have anything much in terms of Pro experience either. It is not a good position for them to be in when they need to be picking up points at this stage of the season.

Still I live in hope. I watched that U20 game and a good few of them looked like they could play pro rugby in the future.

Who do you think can fulfill the "mentor" role for Hastings at Edinburgh in terms of being a fly half? Weir? Please....

Less of an issue with Glasgow since Toonie will be there to give pointers and to an extent Finn "I punt the ball away in high pressure situations with a speed daemon, try scoring machine screaming for the ball on my left shoulder" Russell.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:51 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:

Who do you think can fulfill the "mentor" role for Hastings at Edinburgh in terms of being a fly half? Weir? Please....

Less of an issue with Glasgow since Toonie will be there to give pointers and to an extent Finn "I punt the ball away in high pressure situations with a speed daemon, try scoring machine screaming for the ball on my left shoulder" Russell.

I would imagine if given any choice, then he would want to come to Glasgow anyway, pretty sure they both would!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:55 pm

BigGee wrote:
RuggerRadge2611 wrote:

I would imagine if given any choice, then he would want to come to Glasgow anyway, pretty sure they both would!

Yeah that solid Glasgow pack will no doubt provide plenty of clean and quick ball opportunities as the scrum goes backwards and as the talismanic Wilson wins turnover ball time and time again.
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:59 pm

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
BigGee wrote:
RuggerRadge2611 wrote:

Yeah that solid Glasgow pack will no doubt provide plenty of clean and quick ball opportunities as the scrum goes backwards and as the talismanic Wilson wins turnover ball time and time again.

I guess we will have to see how it pans out, but it would be good to get a few of these kids into the Scottish Pro teams. I read an interview with young Hastings recently and he did seem very much his own man, not overawed by his old mans shadow at all. If he needed one, I don't imagine he will be short of mentors anyway.

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:06 pm

BigGee wrote:
RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
BigGee wrote:
RuggerRadge2611 wrote:

I guess we will have to see how it pans out, but it would be good to get a few of these kids into the Scottish Pro teams. I read an interview with young Hastings recently and he did seem very much his own man, not overawed by his old mans shadow at all. If he needed one, I don't imagine he will be short of mentors anyway.

The way I see it, Hastings is at a great club with a great ethos. He has Ford and Priestland (2 players I rate highly) to steer him in the right direction. I'm not entirely sure I would want him north of the border. I think he could learn more dawn sauth....
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:07 pm

London Scottish look to be the obvious destination for several of these U20 players to ensure they continue to develop. Some of last year's crop, Bradbury etc aren't getting as much gametime as you would have hoped. Add in older players with potential like Bulumakau and Glenn Bryce and the logjam gets worse.
Obviously the third pro team debate has been done many times and the dramatic collapse of the oil industry in Aberdeen may well have finished whatever chance there was of a team there but I just wish we could find a realistic solution to giving more of these players a chance.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:09 pm

Regular gametime for Glasgow/Edinburgh will always be better than academy games for Bath, but if he isn't likely to get that up here then he's better off staying at Bath for now.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Think Glasgow have been blooding players quite well barring the back row (Low, Spinks, Bordill). LS needs to be treated as a 3rd team/development side. Forget Aberdeen for the moment, Glasgow and Edinburgh have stadium problems that need sorting (and serious investment).

All EDP's could do with a season or two with LS. Make them loans with call back for internationals or emergencies. LS should be receiving 12 players a season (say 8-10 EDPs, 2-4 older players). If they directly contract 25 players and 10 of them are Scots we start to have 3 squads of professional Scots under SRU/LS banners. The next move will be instituting similar defensive systems and backs moves so that when they come to play for Scotland it is all about timing rather than learning.

I think Glasgow desperately need a 2nd 10. Hastings may be the better shout if Hutchison can cover 13 as well (more likely to find a way onto the pitch). Edinburgh should shift Tonks back to 15 and decide if Kinghorn is a 10 or 15. If he is a 10 they are sorted. If he is a 15, talk to Hutchison as they could use the 13 cover if Dean makes his way to 12 as well as a 2nd 10.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:38 pm

Hazel Sapling wrote:
I think Glasgow desperately need a 2nd 10. Hastings may be the better shout if Hutchison can cover 13 as well (more likely to find a way onto the pitch). Edinburgh should shift Tonks back to 15 and decide if Kinghorn is a 10 or 15. If he is a 10 they are sorted. If he is a 15, talk to Hutchison as they could use the 13 cover if Dean makes his way to 12 as well as a 2nd 10.

There were a lot of numbers mentioned there! Laugh

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:45 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
Hazel Sapling wrote:

Agreed. It read like a maths question; I was expecting it to finish: "If Y=12, what is X?"

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:47 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:
Hazel Sapling wrote:
I think Glasgow desperately need a 2nd FH. Hastings may be the better shout if Hutchison can cover OC as well (more likely to find a way onto the pitch). Edinburgh should shift Tonks back to FB and decide if Kinghorn is a FH or FB. If he is a FH they are sorted. If he is a FB, talk to Hutchison as they could use the OC cover if Dean makes his way to IC as well as a 2nd FH.

I could have become an accountant I guess....

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Well:

y = 12

And

Matt Scott = 12

=> y = Matt Scott

X = Mark Bennett??

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Ben Atiga ≥  π

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:08 pm

Te Rure + Strauss = tomato

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:08 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Te Rure + Strauss = tomato

Did the steaming turd emoticon not work?

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:42 pm

Fes your last 2 posts are among your best!
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:34 am

Hazel Sapling wrote:Think Glasgow have been blooding players quite well barring the back row (Low, Spinks, Bordill). LS needs to be treated as a 3rd team/development side. Forget Aberdeen for the moment, Glasgow and Edinburgh have stadium problems that need sorting (and serious investment).

It's a shame as well, because Bordill was one of those considered highly promising coming up through the youth ranks. Fusaro has been good enough to block that space and similarly Hugh Blake is obviously rated highly by the powers that be. You also can't argue with the Favaro signing, he's probably the best 7 in the squad and is raising the standard. I can't wait to see Harley, Favaro and Strauss team up as a back row. That's a seriously physical trio.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:06 am

The 6 nations pen, (no idea, but seems to have some affiliation to Scottish rugby) has just retweeted that Taqele Naiyaravoro has a clause in his contract, that will see him rejoin Waratahs. Doesn't specify a date, but it'll be before his contract is up, otherwise why bother with a clause, so guessing it's fairly soon.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:15 am

EWT Spoons wrote:The 6 nations pen, (no idea, but seems to have some affiliation to Scottish rugby) has just retweeted that Taqele Naiyaravoro has a clause in his contract, that will see him rejoin Waratahs.  Doesn't specify a date, but it'll be before his contract is up, otherwise why bother with a clause, so guessing it's fairly soon.

I can understand why Glasgow wanted him but it's been a bit of a waste of time and money to be frank. I think they should just cut losses and let him go. Staple the 11 shirt onto Rory Hughes and just let him get on with it.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:29 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:The 6 nations pen, (no idea, but seems to have some affiliation to Scottish rugby) has just retweeted that Taqele Naiyaravoro has a clause in his contract, that will see him rejoin Waratahs.  Doesn't specify a date, but it'll be before his contract is up, otherwise why bother with a clause, so guessing it's fairly soon.

I can understand why Glasgow wanted him but it's been a bit of a waste of time and money to be frank. I think they should just cut losses and let him go. Staple the 11 shirt onto Rory Hughes and just let him get on with it.

Isn't Hughes with London Scottish just now?

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:46 am

He was called back for the last game and scored a try

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:47 am

EWT Spoons wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Not sure, but he shouldn't be. He's a better winger than Sean Lamont and Lee Jones, both of whom would make ideal candidates for LS. I'm a bit of a Rory Hughes fan; really powerful, pacy and direct winger. Needs game time.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:52 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:He was called back for the last game and scored a try

Thanks, think I actually vaguely remember seeing him on the team sheet, but clearly slipped my mind.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:55 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Not sure, but he shouldn't be. He's a better winger than Sean Lamont and Lee Jones, both of whom would make ideal candidates for LS. I'm a bit of a Rory Hughes fan; really powerful, pacy and direct winger. Needs game time.

Hughes is back from the loan at LS, did he not play in Glasgow's last game? Glasgow need to play both Hughes and Junior now;young, SQ and both potentially very good.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by EWT Spoons Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:56 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Bit off topic, but this thread is pretty much all about tangents, Sean must be coming to the end of his playing days. Think he'll go into coaching with Glasgow/LS or some kind of ambassador thing, or just leave rugby altogether? He seems to play a role in speaking to the media but can't see him becoming a pundit.

EWT Spoons

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:13 pm

Ffs Rolling Eyes

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/edinburgh-accies-plans-in-jeopardy-over-1m-ransom-strip-1-4026127

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MacKnocked-on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:42 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Ffs Rolling Eyes

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/edinburgh-accies-plans-in-jeopardy-over-1m-ransom-strip-1-4026127

Quite a bizarre story really, some surveyor has obviously valued the land at over £1m based on total area but when you look at the photo you would have to ask what could possibly be built on that piece of land, given it's shape, that could possibly make the land so valuable? If the residents of Stockbridge wanted to club together and buy that for over £1m (or indeed any price) then more fool them.

MacKnocked-on

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:45 pm

FES - you must be a member of the Grange, what's going on??

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:28 pm

MacKnocked-on wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:Ffs Rolling Eyes

Quite a bizarre story really, some surveyor has obviously valued the land at over £1m based on total area but when you look at the photo you would have to ask what could possibly be built on that piece of land, given it's shape, that could possibly make the land so valuable? If the residents of Stockbridge wanted to club together and buy that for over £1m (or indeed any price) then more fool them.  

Not bizarre at all.

The suggested value of the land is not the 'open market value' of that thin strip - it is the value to the owner of the adjacent, landlocked, ground. If you have a piece of ground that is worth £100,000 as is, but if you can buy in a small strip of ground next door (which on its own is worth nothing much) to allow access, your ground would be worth £1.0million, then that strip is worth £900,000 TO YOU.

The problem with ransom strips is that they are rarely simple cases. For example, in this case, what would happen if Accies were to be able to buy in an adjacent property to take access? the ransom strip's value is suddenly nominal.

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:35 pm

I hope a sensible decision is arrived at, although given that those who have protested against the development have jumped on the bandwagon with this ransom strip I suspect it won't happen any time soon. I'm sure a few members of the Grange are part of that group!

As a non-expert on these matters I just can't fathom how a thin strip of land could be 'worth' so much to the extent that it derails a project.

Gives a worrying foresight of what would happen if Edinburgh tried to build a stadium anywhere near residential areas.

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:13 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:FES - you must be a member of the Grange, what's going on??

I'm not as it happens!

All a bit silly really, although I do appreciate the position of the Grange. The trustees/directors/management would be negligent if they didn't seek to explore the value of the asset. They have said clearly that they aren't trying to scupper the development (althought the Stockbridge Group clearly have other ideas).

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by 21st Century Schizoid Man Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:23 pm

MacKnocked-on wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:
EWT Spoons wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:

Hughes is back from the loan at LS, did he not play in Glasgow's last game? Glasgow need to play both Hughes and Junior now;young, SQ and both potentially very good.

Hughes played and scored the first try v Ospreys

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Another Glasgow game has been moved
Rolling Eyes

http://www.glasgowwarriors.org/news/16/02/10/munster-game-moved-rugby-park-and-switched-friday-night

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:21 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Another Glasgow game has been moved
Rolling Eyes

http://www.glasgowwarriors.org/news/16/02/10/munster-game-moved-rugby-park-and-switched-friday-night

Will the Pro 12 take any action ? What do Warriors fans feel about this ? I'd be more than a bit 'miffed' if I had a season ticket for Scotstoun and had to travel to Kilmarnock for 'home' games
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:23 pm

Fair to say the natives aren't happy.

Why would the Pro 12 take action? They'll want the game to go ahead as much as anyone!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:38 pm

I understand that an announcement is to be made tomorrow that for the remainder of the season the official name for Glasgow is 'Glasgow Wanderers'.  And the motto is to be changed to "Wherever it takes (us)"

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:35 am

demosthenes wrote:I understand that an announcement is to be made tomorrow that for the remainder of the season the official name for Glasgow is 'Glasgow Wanderers'.  And the motto is to be changed to "Wherever it takes (us)"

clap

Laugh

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:26 am

I don't see the problem - Glasgow and Kilmarnock are equally awful places.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by demosthenes Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:31 am

funnyExiledScot wrote:I don't see the problem - Glasgow and Kilmarnock are equally awful places.

Guy I played cricket with many years ago used to live in Maybole and travel up to Glasgow every weekend for games. Referred to Kilmarnock as 'Village of the Damned' as even if the weather was fine everywhere else, it would be raining in Kilmarnock.

demosthenes

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:40 am

PenfroPete wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Will the Pro 12 take any action ? What do Warriors fans feel about this ? I'd be more than a bit 'miffed' if I had a season ticket for Scotstoun and had to travel to Kilmarnock for 'home' games

It is not a great situation. Good test for the demand for games though with Munster more of a real test than Racing who are a one off. I would like Glasgow to do cheap tickets (say £10 for adults, £5 for kids) and really try to fill the stadium. Season ticket holders could receive a free programme, pint (or soft drink for the under 13s) and pie to make up for it.

If they could get 12-15k, it gives some idea to what size stadium Glasgow really need along with a hybrid pitch.

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:55 am

demosthenes wrote:
funnyExiledScot wrote:I don't see the problem - Glasgow and Kilmarnock are equally awful places.

Guy I played cricket with many years ago used to live in Maybole and travel up to Glasgow every weekend for games.  Referred to Kilmarnock as 'Village of the Damned' as even if the weather was fine everywhere else, it would be raining in Kilmarnock.

If Killie is the "Village of the Damned", then surely Glasgow is the "City of the Damned"??

Some passionate Glasgow fans on here, and a contingent from Ayrshire as well. They all have something in common as well: none of them actually live in these places!!

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:57 am

Rolling Eyes

Good news for Glasgow, they will play in a proper Rugby stadia.

They need to find a way to get out of that Scotstoun sh1th0le as soon as possible.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:28 pm

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:05 pm

A bit of talk about Racing buying out Naka's contract a year early and him going off to Paris as Chatteris replacement.

That would be a big loss, but there is an inevitability about it unfortunately. Its getting a bit more like football when you have to sell your prize assets before letting them go for nothing. I am a bit torn by it, but it may make sense and allow some of the good youngsters to move through. We were almost certainly going to loss him a year later anyway.

It definitely makes us realise where we are in the pecking order of professional rugby, but we probably knew that anyway!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:53 pm

What's even sadder is a year of Nakarawa's contract is probably pocket change to Racing!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by VinceWLB Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:59 pm

Nakarawa is a very good player but i have been saying this since the beginning, not really a second row, i'd rather have someone like Bresler than him packing down.

If Racing are really ready to buy out his contract, take the money and move on.

VinceWLB

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:31 am

VinceWLB wrote:Nakarawa is a very good player but i have been saying this since the beginning, not really a second row, i'd rather have someone like Bresler than him packing down.

If Racing are really ready to buy out his contract, take the money and move on.

It'll be a huge loss to Glasgow, and I disagree that Naka isn't really a second row. I think Glasgow are superbly balanced provided Gray partners him at lock and Harley is on the flank. It's really about balance, but Naka brings a superb skillset to the Glasgow forwards and is ideal for the sort of open running game Glasgow are built on. Losing Naka and Matawalu in consecutive seasons will have a massive impact on the Wanderers.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Sapling Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:50 am

If Naka goes it is a loss, but the effect he will have had on developing the offloading game in the forwards will hopefully be taken forward. Have Glasgow got any more rumoured signings beyond Firth. I mean the squad is massive and expect to lose a few players more than we bring in but we are short a back up/young 10 and if Big T goes, can we buy DTH with that money?

Hazel Sapling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next