Who gets on your wick....

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Who gets on your wick....

Post by Scott is Back on Fri 12 Feb 2016, 8:30 am

First topic message reminder :

After seeing Kanye spouting all his rubbish on twitter, his new Homeless Look clothing range....and his video game of his mom trying to get into Heaven, could this man actually be any more of a b3ll3nd!

Tell me people.....who gets right on your t!ts!

Scott is Back

Posts : 635
Join date : 2011-05-05

Back to top Go down


Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 09 Feb 2017, 6:28 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
picard (and, no, there's nothing wrong with my head)

Oh I know, navy.  It's just that all die-hard anti-Brexitrump people happen to be Star Trek fans.  Now there's a surprise given the ropy 'Let's all make inter-dimensional and species love' philosophies spun on that show. Wink

Meanwhile back in the Real World... or Trump Tower if you're allergic to it... are you absolutely certain you're not going to be blaming Trump for any infernal economic muck-ups he might get himself involved in over the next 20 or so years as American President?  I need to mark your card now, before he gets into office.
It depends SF. If he has both Houses behind him for 4/8 years and it's bad at the end? You bet your ass I will. If it's good, I'll probably say it was Obama laying the ground so that plank can take all the credit; you know how this works  Cool .

Obama inherited a mess from Bush.......

Clinton inherited 7.3% unemployment and dropped it to 4%.....(22 million jobs created)

Bush took it back to 7.7%..

Clinton added $1.3 trillion to the debt while Bush added $6 trillion.............

For sure Obama added $7 trillion but he inherited a huge welfare bill and a recession....and in fairness his bailouts worked.

Obama was a decent President...........I'm disappointed with him because I feel he could have done so much more.....

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38643
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by JuliusHMarx on Thu 09 Feb 2017, 7:37 pm

Ruby Wax anyone?

JuliusHMarx
julius

Posts : 18669
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by navyblueshorts on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 9:00 am

SecretFly wrote:btw......... it's not 'close' to anything.  

Ignore it by all means.  Maybe you got a good deal on a nice new fad- diet that's too fabulously fashionable to ever dream of injecting real science into.  Go for it, gurl!
Yup. I'll ignore it and you're right, it isn't very close to anything scientific. I'll take my Biochemistry career over your...what, exactly?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8168
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by TopHat24/7 on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 11:53 am

LOL it's always fun watching some numpty get torn apart on here when someone with actual real serious and extensive professional and academic experience to the subject matter bowls in....... Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 1347041234 Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 1347041234 Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 1347041234

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by SecretFly on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 12:08 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
SecretFly wrote:btw......... it's not 'close' to anything.  

Ignore it by all means.  Maybe you got a good deal on a nice new fad- diet that's too fabulously fashionable to ever dream of injecting real science into.  Go for it, gurl!
Yup. I'll ignore it and you're right, it isn't very close to anything scientific. I'll take my Biochemistry career over your...what, exactly?

If you're a biochemist and you can't follow the many many scientific papers that back up my overview synopsis, then I suggest you become a chef, navy.

SecretFly

Posts : 30397
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by SecretFly on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 12:13 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:LOL it's always fun watching some numpty get torn apart on here when someone with actual real serious and extensive professional and academic experience to the subject matter bowls in....... Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 1347041234 Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 1347041234 Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 1347041234

You've been in quite a long term foul mood Top (for some reason that your serious professionals with extensive academic experience on the subject matter can't quite put a handle on). So I'm glad a smile is finally reappearing on your face. There's hope yet that the programmed sleepers are maybe waking up.

SecretFly

Posts : 30397
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by TopHat24/7 on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 12:23 pm

'overview synopsis' laughing laughing laughing laughing

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Galted on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 12:24 pm

I've done a manual handling course.
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11359
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by SecretFly on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 12:29 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:'overview synopsis' laughing laughing laughing laughing

Yahoo

I'm right - navy is wrong. Wink Is that a synopsis you can actually understand now?

SecretFly

Posts : 30397
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by navyblueshorts on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 12:55 pm

SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
SecretFly wrote:btw......... it's not 'close' to anything.  

Ignore it by all means.  Maybe you got a good deal on a nice new fad- diet that's too fabulously fashionable to ever dream of injecting real science into.  Go for it, gurl!
Yup. I'll ignore it and you're right, it isn't very close to anything scientific. I'll take my Biochemistry career over your...what, exactly?

If you're a biochemist and you can't follow the many many scientific papers that back up my overview synopsis, then I suggest you become a chef, navy.  
Laugh Whatever mate. I read scientific papers on most days as part of my job. They're usually on Biochemistry or related areas and I work reasonably closely with human nutritional biochemists and physiologists. Again, you're what, exactly?

If you want to continue this, as we're off topic here, why don't you start a thread on it?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8168
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by navyblueshorts on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 12:55 pm

SecretFly wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:'overview synopsis' laughing laughing laughing laughing

Yahoo

I'm right - navy is wrong. Wink  Is that a synopsis you can actually understand now?
He's a bit like his icon, Trump, Toppy. You know how it is...he just 'knows'.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8168
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by SecretFly on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 12:59 pm

God, I feel the LOVE increasing! Wink

I'm blushing.


SecretFly

Posts : 30397
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by navyblueshorts on Fri 10 Feb 2017, 1:06 pm

kiss
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8168
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by navyblueshorts on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 10:34 am

This dickwad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41251652

and definitely all those who think he's worth more than a nanosecond on YouTube and allow him to make £millions off the back of it. What a World!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8168
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Scottrf on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 10:38 am

navyblueshorts wrote:This dickwad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41251652

and definitely all those who think he's worth more than a nanosecond on YouTube and allow him to make £millions off the back of it. What a World!
Jealous much.

Scottrf

Posts : 13944
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by navyblueshorts on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 2:09 pm

Scottrf wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:This dickwad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41251652

and definitely all those who think he's worth more than a nanosecond on YouTube and allow him to make £millions off the back of it. What a World!
Jealous much.
picard No, he's a pillock. I'm slightly unsure whom I dislike the most - him, or those YouTube airheads who 'follow' him. I suppose I should give him credit for making a mint by being a pillock, but I can't bring myself to do that I'm afraid.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8168
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Scottrf on Wed 13 Sep 2017, 2:24 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:This dickwad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41251652

and definitely all those who think he's worth more than a nanosecond on YouTube and allow him to make £millions off the back of it. What a World!
Jealous much.
picard No, he's a pillock. I'm slightly unsure whom I dislike the most - him, or those YouTube airheads who 'follow' him. I suppose I should give him credit for making a mint by being a pillock, but I can't bring myself to do that I'm afraid.
You wouldn't make gaming videos for millions of pounds? Allow me to call BS.

Scottrf

Posts : 13944
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by navyblueshorts on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 10:11 am

Scottrf wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:This dickwad:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41251652

and definitely all those who think he's worth more than a nanosecond on YouTube and allow him to make £millions off the back of it. What a World!
Jealous much.
picard No, he's a pillock. I'm slightly unsure whom I dislike the most - him, or those YouTube airheads who 'follow' him. I suppose I should give him credit for making a mint by being a pillock, but I can't bring myself to do that I'm afraid.
You wouldn't make gaming videos for millions of pounds? Allow me to call BS.
What's that got to do with whether he and his YouTube followers are pillocks, IMO?

Other things that get on my wick? People querying whether something I've declared as annoying me, in a thread just for that, really is annoying me OK.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8168
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by LionsV2 on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 10:14 am

People who get offended by something inconsequential.

LionsV2

Posts : 791
Join date : 2017-07-12

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Hero on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 10:44 am

Flat Earthers.

It's 2017.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28226
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 43
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Beer on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 11:14 am

Hero wrote:Flat Earthers.

It's 2017.

What about people who think Jet Fuel can melt steel beams????

Beer

Posts : 14225
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 34
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by rick_dagless on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 11:26 am

People who think we have actually been to the moon.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10959
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Beer on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 11:34 am

rick_dagless wrote:People who think we have actually been to the moon.

This.

If we went there, why would we not go back!?

Beer

Posts : 14225
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 34
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by rick_dagless on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 11:36 am

Beer wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:People who think we have actually been to the moon.

This.

If we went there, why would we not go back!?

Exactly

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10959
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Scottrf on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 11:40 am

Beer wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:People who think we have actually been to the moon.

This.

If we went there, why would we not go back!?
Not exactly value for money as a holiday destination?

Scottrf

Posts : 13944
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by LionsV2 on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 11:42 am

Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:Flat Earthers.

It's 2017.

What about people who think Jet Fuel can melt steel beams????

People who don't realise that steel fails long before it melts.

LionsV2

Posts : 791
Join date : 2017-07-12

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Beer on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 11:45 am

Scottrf wrote:
Beer wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:People who think we have actually been to the moon.

This.

If we went there, why would we not go back!?
Not exactly value for money as a holiday destination?

Pretty sure it could be used for actual Spacey type things. Maybe put a satellite on there. Just thinking out of the box.

Beer

Posts : 14225
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 34
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Beer on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 11:46 am

LionsV2 wrote:
Beer wrote:
Hero wrote:Flat Earthers.

It's 2017.

What about people who think Jet Fuel can melt steel beams????

People who don't realise that steel fails long before it melts.

I was being flippant.

Beer

Posts : 14225
Join date : 2011-06-21
Age : 34
Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 3:00 pm

Anybody that rushes over to you and asks if you are alright when you fall over in the Street.....

No... The idea is for you to walk on and pretend you haven't seen me look a complete knob.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38643
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Pr4wn on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 3:16 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Anybody that rushes over to you and asks if you are alright when you fall over in the Street.....

No... The idea is for you to walk on and pretend you haven't seen me look a complete knob.

Or people that tell you to be careful just after you've fallen over or walked into something.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4938
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Scottrf on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 3:17 pm

Pedestrians. People take up the whole pavement even if they can see me running from hundreds of metres away.

Scottrf

Posts : 13944
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by lfc91 on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 3:19 pm

Runners in my local park who are out together and feel the need to run five abreast so they can all chat.

lfc91

Posts : 1458
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Galted on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 5:06 pm

Scottrf. When I take up the whole pavement as soon as I see him approaching from hundreds of metres away and he runs into the street to get around me.
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11359
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 14 Sep 2017, 5:39 pm

Beer wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
Beer wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:People who think we have actually been to the moon.

This.

If we went there, why would we not go back!?
Not exactly value for money as a holiday destination?

Pretty sure it could be used for actual Spacey type things. Maybe put a satellite on there. Just thinking out of the box.

He's not committing to another project till they finish House of Cards.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22532
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by navyblueshorts on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 8:35 am

Pr4wn wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Anybody that rushes over to you and asks if you are alright when you fall over in the Street.....

No... The idea is for you to walk on and pretend you haven't seen me look a complete knob.

Or people that tell you to be careful just after you've fallen over or walked into something.
People who dare to suggest it's lucky if you've just been shat on by a pigeon/seagull...

Mid-40something cyclists riding 2/3/4 abreast on busy roads and who get annoyed if anyone dares to think they can overtake them in a car.
**** off! You aren't in the Tour de France and motor vehicles haven't been barred from your path or your vicinity.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8168
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Hero on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 12:17 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Anybody that rushes over to you and asks if you are alright when you fall over in the Street.....

No... The idea is for you to walk on and pretend you haven't seen me look a complete knob.

Or people that tell you to be careful just after you've fallen over or walked into something.
People who dare to suggest it's lucky if you've just been shat on by a pigeon/seagull...

Mid-40something cyclists riding 2/3/4 abreast on busy roads and who get annoyed if anyone dares to think they can overtake them in a car.
**** off! You aren't in the Tour de France and motor vehicles haven't been barred from your path or your vicinity.

Add to that people riding horses on roads.
Oh slow down, the horse gets scared of cars. Well why take it to the place where it's most likely to meet one.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Posts : 28226
Join date : 2012-03-02
Age : 43
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 12:58 pm

The guy in the next Hotel room slamming his wife for about 3 hours every night of the holiday and you just know that your wife is listening to it thinking and look what I get !! Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 3559488474 Rolling Eyes

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38643
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Scottrf on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 1:11 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The guy in the next Hotel room slamming his wife for about 3 hours every night of the holiday and you just know that your wife is listening to it thinking and look what I get !! Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 3559488474 Rolling Eyes

So be a real man.

Scottrf

Posts : 13944
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by mikey_dragon on Tue 19 Sep 2017, 10:29 am

Floyd 'money' Mayweather. Just put your few grand away Floyd and take your kids to school by yourself for a change.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8523
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Steffan on Tue 19 Sep 2017, 2:32 pm

Scottrf wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The guy in the next Hotel room slamming his wife for about 3 hours every night of the holiday and you just know that your wife is listening to it thinking and look what I get !! Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 3559488474 Rolling Eyes

So be a real man.
She sits up every night wishing she had a real man. Tell her to bring her pretty little self to my caravan tonight (actually not tonight as I am off work with the flu)...and I will show her a real man

Steffan

Posts : 7732
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by navyblueshorts on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 11:28 am

...and Trudeau was doing so well:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-42970468/trudeau-peoplekind-not-mankind

Berk.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8168
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Scottrf on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 11:35 am

I'm sure if he said mankind, someone else would take offense.

Scottrf

Posts : 13944
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 1:53 pm

Anyone who sends passive aggressive work emails with emoji's on them Smile Sad Shocked Cool

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10959
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Galted on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 4:11 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Anyone who sends passive aggressive work emails with emoji's on them Smile Sad Shocked Cool

Anyone who sends work emails with a line of 15-20 question marks or exclamation marks after each point.
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11359
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by navyblueshorts on Wed 07 Feb 2018, 4:30 pm

Scottrf wrote:I'm sure if he said mankind, someone else would take offense.
Probably true, especially in 2018. That said, our species is known as 'man'. I suppose we could always use 'homo sapiens'...drat, we can't as 'homo' means 'man'. What a quandary....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8168
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by rick_dagless on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 7:29 am

Galted wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Anyone who sends passive aggressive work emails with emoji's on them Smile Sad Shocked Cool

Anyone who sends work emails with a line of 15-20 question marks or exclamation marks after each point.

Anyone who sends work emails asking if I am well...

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10959
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by SecretFly on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 11:36 am

navyblueshorts wrote:...and Trudeau was doing so well:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-42970468/trudeau-peoplekind-not-mankind

Berk.

Trudeau was always a berk. He just needed to provide more evidence for more of his fans to get the message. I'm glad he's provided it. Gender Neutral, Species Neutral, Toilet Neutral. - Yep, you correct all the world's practical ills by constantly playing the derigueur Man=Evil card.

SecretFly

Posts : 30397
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Pr4wn on Thu 08 Feb 2018, 1:50 pm

Not sure he's ever said that, but hey. Still far more popular domestically and internationally then Theresa May.

That said, he's definitely somewhat of a sycophant, though I do genuinely believe his heart is in the right place. Also, a vast improvement over Harper.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4938
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by rick_dagless on Tue 06 Mar 2018, 1:04 pm

People who use uppercase to highlight points in a discussion, rather than improving the way they are debating a point.

FACT.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 10959
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Pr4wn on Tue 06 Mar 2018, 2:24 pm

I hear that's Presidential behaviour.

Pr4wn
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 4938
Join date : 2011-03-09
Location : Manila, Philippines

Back to top Go down

Who gets on your wick.... - Page 9 Empty Re: Who gets on your wick....

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum