News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 22 Empty News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by The_Enigma on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

I totally understand that the majority of you may dislike or have never seen any form of Independent Wrestling so turn a blind eye to it but I truly believe this is such a powerful promo hyping something that we all share here...

This is Mike Quackenbush, founder of Chikara Pro and I quite frankly consider him to be one of the best storytellers in the business. Enjoy.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 22 Empty Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:06 am

Where does that leave Gargano? They seem to be using the NXT boys for tags; Gargano has disappeared off the main shows and his place looks to have shuffled away on NXT.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 22 Empty Re: News items that dont merit their own thread...thread

Post by Marky on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:47 am

I think the obvious outcome would be Ciampa "gets attacked" (like they did when Aleister Black got injured), vacating the title, Gargano v Cole at Takeover New York, and Gargano eventually admitting he attacked Ciampa after he's become Champion.

Then we get Title matches across 2019 like Gargano v Riddle, Gargano v Keith Lee, Gargano v Dream

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:55 am

I would prefer Cole wins that and we get some time of UE dominance before they get called up.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:02 am

Liger: thank you for joining me here. I will retire next year in January at the Tokyo Dome.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom on Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:52 am

Really sucks for Ciampa and NXT as a whole this close to the Mania weekend Takeover.

I am not sure how far they have taped ahead and whether they do a storyline injury angle or just address it for real.

Given it would be tough to hype a fresh 1 v 1, I wonder if they will do a big ladder match or something else as a gimmick that can be used to set up storylines until Ciampa can return

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:44 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Liger: thank you for joining me here. I will retire next year in January at the Tokyo Dome.

Sad to hear, one of the all time greats, 54 years old and had a match just yesterday that people half his age would call the best of their careers, glad he’s getting to go out on the biggest stage but disappointed I didn’t get a chance to see him live before it happened, damn you Scottish indies and your patchy record with imports

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky on Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:09 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Liger: thank you for joining me here. I will retire next year in January at the Tokyo Dome.

Sad to hear, one of the all time greats, 54 years old and had a match just yesterday that people half his age would call the best of their careers, glad he’s getting to go out on the biggest stage but disappointed I didn’t get a chance to see him live before it happened, damn you Scottish indies and your patchy record with imports

I'm sure he'll do some kind of World Retirement Tour...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:46 pm

WWE have signed Stokley Hathaway & tafka Robbie E

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando on Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:55 pm

Stokely News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 22 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando on Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:47 pm

Mustafa Ali has had his name shortened to Ali

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:58 am

I'm very surprised Vince didn't want him as Mustafa

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:46 am

I personally dont see whats wrong with both. Has there ever been an explanation as to why they shorten these guys names?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:52 am

Samo wrote:I personally dont see whats wrong with both. Has there ever been an explanation as to why they shorten these guys names?

I just try to remember all decisions are made on the whim of a 70 year old cocaine addict and everything makes much more sense

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:10 am

He likes shorter names. Crews, Big E, Ali, Cesaro. I think I remember it being something about three syllables being the limit - he wants catchy names.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:18 pm

The Women’s battle royale has been confirmed for Mania.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:48 am

Finally. Just need them to make it mean something since alot of the SnackDown women feel screwed by losing the title match.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:55 am

29 of the Andre Throwaround have been named. Notable names (in terms of what it might mean elsewhere) are Gable n Roode, the Hardys, ruling out either from any tag team title matches.

Will a tag title match make the show? Can only see it being Revival vs Black & Ricochet and then The Bar vs Fresh Afternoon

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:56 am

This from Luke Harper is emotional
News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 22 D222dJuWsAEC_rz

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky on Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:36 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:29 of the Andre Throwaround have been named. Notable names (in terms of what it might mean elsewhere) are Gable n Roode, the Hardys, ruling out either from any tag team title matches.

Will a tag title match make the show? Can only see it being Revival vs Black & Ricochet and then The Bar vs Fresh Afternoon

Well, The Uso's v The Bar v Fresh Afternoon could happen for the SD Tag Titles. Would be cool to have that moment where Big E, Woods and Kofi are holding up two blue and silver pennies and a hemp belt after the WWE Title match.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:21 pm

Following on from PAC earlier this month, Dragon Gate wrestlers have been denied Visas to work at Wrestlemania weekend

I’m beginning to dislike this Trump bloke

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:20 am

This Monday, #TopGuys @ScottDawsonWWE & @DashWilderWWE will defend their #RAW #TagTeamTitles against @WWEAleister & @KingRicochet!

Also, multiple reports that Cena is having a match at Mania

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:22 am

Also, the best wrestling story ever incoming for Bray (or why word choice matters)

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 22 52z8b74mwdp21

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:17 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Also, the best wrestling story ever incoming for Bray (or why word choice matters)

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 22 52z8b74mwdp21

Its a shame Sullivan had some mental health issues, his rumoured match with Cena would have been huge for him.

I dont know where you go with Bray Wyatt.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:54 am

A story where he and Gronk are both the father of their child.

I feel very little sympathy for Lars as he’s a racist, homophobic Mr Winklechops

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:32 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:A story where he and Gronk are both the father of their child.

I feel very little sympathy for Lars as he’s a racist, homophobic Mr Winklechops

Point 1. Book it.
Point 2. Really? Erm

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:18 am

Ill try find the links, but he’s got history of very disgusting online comments

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom on Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:57 am

Link to WWE: Last Night with John Oliver where he discusses a lot of things related to WWE including independent contractor status and health and wellbeing of wrestlers.

Really interesting any (mostly) funny bar an unfortunate gag about Roman Reigns looking like a wet haired diddler...

https://youtu.be/m8UQ4O7UiDs

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by JoshSansom on Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:58 am

And so apparently p-a-e-d-o is changed to diddler on here...?

JoshSansom

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC on Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:52 am

Is this guy a Muppet?

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:14 am

News items that dont merit their own thread...thread - Page 22 D3HdBIzW4AEXJp5
Came out and attacked Corbin post-Raw and then bowed goodbye.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:53 pm

Plenty of injuries coming out of Mania week.

Ronda Rousey broke her hand
Drew McIntyre was reportedly injured on Smackdown
AJ Styles hurt his hip taking a suplex vs Orton
Daniel Bryan was hurt at Mania which is why he missed SmackDown
Big E has just tweeted that he's hurt his knee

Cant remember the last time 5 people went on the shelf at the same time. AJ is reportedly feeling better, no word on Drew or Daniels injury. Big E's sounds like it could be serious but you know what he's like on Twitter.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:56 pm

Add Nia Jax to the list. Shes out for the foreseeable with a torn ACL in both knees.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:39 am

Double ACLs is an insane injury. Gonna really limit her aerial game...

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:05 am

She's going to lose a yard of pace at least.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump on Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:47 am

Beer wrote:She's going to lose a yard of pace at least.

Laugh Laugh clap

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertattie on Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:38 am

President Trump wrote:
Beer wrote:She's going to lose a yard of pace at least.

Laugh Laugh clap

Not if the ice cream van is going by...........
tigertattie
tigertattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:51 am

Sounds like Bryan might have a bad injury, with wwe being very guarded about it. Led to plenty concussion speculation

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo on Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:28 pm

CM Punk has been sporadically appearing at shows over the weekend. Often incognito (wearing a mask or large hood) and getting involved in matches.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum