Silly season transfer rumours III...

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Hazel Sapling on Fri 04 Mar 2016, 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

Aaron Jarvis has signed for Clermont (http://www.planetrugby.com/news/ospreys-prop-jarvis-to-join-clermont/). The Osprey's signed Rhodri Jones as a replacement I guess.

Steve Shingler (of is he eligible for Scotland or not fame) has gone to the Blues. Straight swap of Shingler for Patchell. Hope Cardiff are paying less as Scarlets got the better player (http://www.planetrugby.com/news/shingler-swaps-scarlets-for-blues/)

Hazel Sapling

Posts : 704
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down


Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Wed 20 Apr 2016, 4:18 pm

king_carlos wrote:Michael Van Vurren to Bath for next year is being rumoured.

He's the Saffa hooker who has been at Tigers this season first on trial and then signed until the end of the season as injury cover. He's a big unit and seems to have shored up the scrum a couple of times when he's come on. Although his line-out throwing seems as  iffy as most hookers these days.

I'd rather keep him at Tigers and allow Thacker to try his hand at 7 more often but Tigers are well stocked at hooker and Bath currently aren't for next year so it would make sense as a signing.

The only thing place I have seen that being rumoured was one poster on the offy.


Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Bathite on Wed 20 Apr 2016, 6:02 pm

king_carlos wrote:Michael Van Vurren to Bath for next year is being rumoured.

He's the Saffa hooker who has been at Tigers this season first on trial and then signed until the end of the season as injury cover. He's a big unit and seems to have shored up the scrum a couple of times when he's come on. Although his line-out throwing seems as  iffy as most hookers these days.

I'd rather keep him at Tigers and allow Thacker to try his hand at 7 more often but Tigers are well stocked at hooker and Bath currently aren't for next year so it would make sense as a signing.

Haven't seen much of him. Would he really be a first choice option? We're lacking quality with Webber off (although he isn't great) and Batty not back in form and/or fit.

Bathite

Posts : 8314
Join date : 2011-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by formerly known as Sam on Wed 20 Apr 2016, 6:25 pm

Not sure he's first choice material, more squad option. I was hoping he'd stay at Tigers and keep the competition high but it seems not.

formerly known as Sam

Posts : 10725
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 30
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by king_carlos on Wed 20 Apr 2016, 6:27 pm

Welly - I've heard it from a Bath fan who says that rumours they are signing a squad hooker from Tigers have floated around for a bit and it has been put together that it's Van Vurren. It would make sense as Van Vuuren is good enough to get more game time than he will at Tigers and Bath need hookers.

I haven't checked the offy in a while as I got sick of the constant negativity towards the coaching staff and certain players regardless of performance. To many fans on there seem to believe that Tigers have some divine right to win silverware every year and that if it doesn't happen human sacrifice must be immediately offered from the playing and coaching staff.

Bathite - He wouldn't (or probably better to say shouldn't) be first choice for you but could be a useful squad player if you sign Jack Walker. Walker is talented but will need to be used sparingly in his first season of top flight rugby. Van Vuuren would offer depth for rotation. He's certainly got the physicality for Prem rugby and is solid in the scrum but he hasn't had a chance to show more than that.

king_carlos

Posts : 2880
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by GeordieFalcon on Thu 21 Apr 2016, 8:58 am

We have signed backrower Harrison Orr from Ealing.

GeordieFalcon

Posts : 16991
Join date : 2011-03-31
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 10:59 am

Anyone know much about Pat Howard? The Dragons have signed him from Northampton.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 4944
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by GeordieFalcon on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 11:11 am

So it seems we didn't learn the lesson of Keiron Brookes and Micky Youngs....

Now we're bringing back Joel Hodgson.... Erm Headscratch

GeordieFalcon

Posts : 16991
Join date : 2011-03-31
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by formerly known as Sam on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 12:56 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:So it seems we didn't learn the lesson of Keiron Brookes and Micky Youngs....

Now we're bringing back Joel Hodgson.... Erm Headscratch

Joel Hodgson returning as a 9 or 10?

Mikey I don't think Howard has played for Saints that often. I can't remember seeing him in action.

formerly known as Sam

Posts : 10725
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 30
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 1:40 pm

Hodgson been playing well for Yorkshire hasn't he?

Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 1:42 pm

Even the fans of 'Yorkshire' are ashamed to call themselves that.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 10550
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Sgt_Pooly on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 2:29 pm

I think Sinfield has playing 10 with Hodgson coming off the bench. I read his try return was decent but not nailing a starting spot in the Championship isn't massively encouraging.

Sgt_Pooly

Posts : 30829
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 2:39 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote: but not nailing a starting spot in the Championship isn't massively encouraging.

Should fit right in with Falcons.

Hug

Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Sgt_Pooly on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 2:45 pm

Welly wrote:
Sgt_Pooly wrote: but not nailing a starting spot in the Championship isn't massively encouraging.

Should fit right in with Falcons.

Hug

And then Tigers will steal him from us, ruin him and he'll come back with his tail between his legs Wink

Sgt_Pooly

Posts : 30829
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 2:46 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:
Welly wrote:
Sgt_Pooly wrote: but not nailing a starting spot in the Championship isn't massively encouraging.

Should fit right in with Falcons.

Hug

And then Tigers will steal him from us, ruin him and he'll come back with his tail between his legs Wink
Only to move to saints Wink

Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Sgt_Pooly on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 2:52 pm

Haha, I was just about to add that the traitorous furious

Sgt_Pooly

Posts : 30829
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by formerly known as Sam on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 3:42 pm

Sgt_Pooly wrote:I think Sinfield has playing 10 with Hodgson coming off the bench. I read his try return was decent but not nailing a starting spot in the Championship isn't massively encouraging.

I bet Sinfield is an incredible on field leader and a defensive rock though. Young 10s generally struggle in those departments.

formerly known as Sam

Posts : 10725
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 30
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by profitius on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 6:06 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Anyone know much about Pat Howard? The Dragons have signed him from Northampton.


Was on loan with Munster for a season. Good player who does the basics well

profitius

Posts : 3520
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by GeordieFalcon on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 6:30 pm

formerly known as Sam wrote:
GeordieFalcon wrote:So it seems we didn't learn the lesson of Keiron Brookes and Micky Youngs....

Now we're bringing back Joel Hodgson.... Erm Headscratch

Joel Hodgson returning as a 9 or 10?

Mikey I don't think Howard has played for Saints that often. I can't remember seeing him in action.

Not sure Sam possibly as someone who covers 9, 10, 15

I'm really happy with our signings, but this one puzzles me and I'm not hugely impressed.

Hope he can prove me wrong

GeordieFalcon

Posts : 16991
Join date : 2011-03-31
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 7:35 pm

So since Saints ruined Hodgson first does that mean when Falcons turn him into a international player He will go to Tigers?

Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Sgt_Pooly on Fri 22 Apr 2016, 7:49 pm

I don't think Saints have ruined Hodgson, he's just stalled. It was a bad career move move from the lad tbh.

Sgt_Pooly

Posts : 30829
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 9:43 am

Ollie Curry leaving Irish.

Now that is a youngster I would like to see at Tigers.
Esp If we are not getting another 8 and lock and Slater and Fitzy are being viewed as back row cover.

Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by propdavid_london on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 12:58 pm

Rowntree to Quins as forwards coach :0

propdavid_london

Posts : 2286
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 1:02 pm

Good move on all parts IMO.

Rowntree gets a chance to restore his rep. (Which wouldn't of been so damaged if not for Lancasters and Faz fitness ideas.

Quins get a experience forwards coach to help school Easter in the coaching role.

Quins england players must of liked him considering they said they didn't want Lancaster, and Marler played well with him.

If Cockers was to go within the next 2 years i would like Rowntree to replace (Just a hypothetical thing as Murphy is prob the long term DoR prospect).

Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Hazel Sapling on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 1:07 pm

Glasgow announced today that Nakarawa is confirmed off to a French club (to be announced by the French team) next season.

Also several players leaving including Jerry Yanayanatawa (LH) and Tyrone Holmes (Flanker) who may be of interest to Aviva/Top 14 clubs as squad players for those who need depth.

Hazel Sapling

Posts : 704
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by George Carlin on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 2:49 pm

I transferred from Abu Dhabi to Dubai this year. Just saying.

I can report higher levels of road rage but better restaurants.

George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12854
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Sgt_Pooly on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 4:20 pm

How did you find Abu Dhabi George? I'm mulling over a job offer, currently in Bahrain.

Sgt_Pooly

Posts : 30829
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by yappysnap on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 6:02 pm

What do you drive George? I thought to move to Dubai there were strict vehicle checks and your car had to be gratuitously expensive

yappysnap

Posts : 10367
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 28
Location : Guildford, Surrey

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Sgt_Pooly on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 6:21 pm

I don't think there's such a thing as strict vehicle checks in the Middle East. I've just had my equivalent of an MOT and they basically walked around the car and said its ok.

Sgt_Pooly

Posts : 30829
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Margin_Walker on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 7:43 pm

Welly wrote: Ollie Curry leaving Irish.

Now that is a youngster I would like to see at Tigers.
Esp If we are not getting another 8 and lock and Slater and Fitzy are being viewed as back row cover.

Would be a little left field, I'd think. He's still only 20 and only had 2 or 3 cameos from the bench in the AP and a few Challenge cup starts following an injury crisis at lock. He may well develop into a decent player (and I would have preferred him to stay to find out). Hasn't been involved with England U18/20 as far as I'm aware either, so isn't kicking the door down just yet.

Margin_Walker

Posts : 283
Join date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 8:46 pm

Margin_Walker wrote:
Welly wrote: Ollie Curry leaving Irish.

Now that is a youngster I would like to see at Tigers.
Esp If we are not getting another 8 and lock and Slater and Fitzy are being viewed as back row cover.

Would be a little left field, I'd think. He's still only 20 and only had 2 or 3 cameos from the bench in the AP and a few Challenge cup starts following an injury crisis at lock. He may well develop into a decent player (and I would have preferred him to stay to find out). Hasn't been involved with England U18/20 as far as I'm aware either, so isn't kicking the door down just yet.

I think he would suit Leicester @ Lock not as a 6 (Long term) from what i have seen of him he is big and physical.

Although we do have Maksymiw and Galletly coming up both look promising so either way.

Mind i'm waiting for the mad scramble when Cokanasiga turns 20.

Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Margin_Walker on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 8:54 pm

Welly wrote:
Margin_Walker wrote:
Welly wrote: Ollie Curry leaving Irish.

Now that is a youngster I would like to see at Tigers.
Esp If we are not getting another 8 and lock and Slater and Fitzy are being viewed as back row cover.

Would be a little left field, I'd think. He's still only 20 and only had 2 or 3 cameos from the bench in the AP and a few Challenge cup starts following an injury crisis at lock. He may well develop into a decent player (and I would have preferred him to stay to find out). Hasn't been involved with England U18/20 as far as I'm aware either, so isn't kicking the door down just yet.

I think he would suit Leicester @ Lock not as a 6 (Long term) from what i have seen of him he is big and physical.

Although we do have Maksymiw and Galletly coming up both look promising so either way.

Mind i'm waiting for the mad scramble when Cokanasiga turns 20.

Yeah, Cokanasiga will be an interesting one. Massive kid, but also looks a bit of a tug boat when he's turned defensively from what little I've seen. Obviously very early though, so could develop into a real weapon.

Margin_Walker

Posts : 283
Join date : 2013-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by mckay1402 on Wed 27 Apr 2016, 9:57 pm

Hazel Sapling wrote:Glasgow announced today that Nakarawa is confirmed off to a French club (to be announced by the French team) next season.

Also several players leaving including Jerry Yanayanatawa (LH) and Tyrone Holmes (Flanker) who may be of interest to Aviva/Top 14 clubs as squad players for those who need depth.  

Townsend said that the Nakarawa deal allowed them to strengthen the squad. Interesting to see who's coming in.

mckay1402

Posts : 2485
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 39
Location : Market Harborough

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by George Carlin on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:35 am

Sgt_Pooly wrote:How did you find Abu Dhabi George? I'm mulling over a job offer, currently in Bahrain.
Bahrain is okay in the sense that it's now a stable place to live. 

It completely depends what you're used to and where you currently live. Bahrain is a small country and not as scrubbed up and shiny as some of the other parts of the region. That said, it's an awful lot better than living in Saudi or Kuwait where the quality of life is pretty patchy or Qatar (which is really, seriously, small). It's all about saving money for me (the UAE has no income tax although VAT is coming in the next year) so check what sort of tax Bahrain will ask you to pay. 

I would always recommend a change of scene as it keeps you fresh and sharp. I still maintain (although I would say that) that the UAE is the best place in the region though. Liberal country (I can go to my local church freely), no direct tax (a sh!t-ton of indirect ones, mind), good weather, a large ex-pat community and the whole country still has money to spend which means that there's a fair amount to see and do, whilst also being a decent springboard to the rest of the word if you want to travel. 

For example, I can go and watch Dara O'Briain (which I did last month) but at the same time I am going to see Placido Domingo in the new Dubai Opera House in August. As I said, depends what you're used to. I lived in London for 10 years so I think I needed a city like this, but if I'd come straight from Glasgow, I might not think that Bahrain was too bad. 

Abu Dhabi is a great city, incidentally. The capital, so understated old money, but very nice locals and geographically very compressed. Great place to raise kids. If you get a chance to go there (or Dubai), you should think seriously about taking it.

George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12854
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by George Carlin on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:36 am

yappysnap wrote:What do you drive George? I thought to move to Dubai there were strict vehicle checks and your car had to be gratuitously expensive
True dat. I drive a Volkswagon because my wife has become curiously adept at spending all of our money.

George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12854
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Sgt_Pooly on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 7:48 am

Thanks George. I've been in Bahrain 18 months so have the general jist, it's a pretty cool place. I've done Dubai a far bit, but feel I'd be dead in a year or two with all the partying options!

I've heard Abu Dhabi is a comfortable middle ground between Bahrain and Dubai so might give it a shot. It's a decent pay rise too which always helps.

Sgt_Pooly

Posts : 30829
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by George Carlin on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:03 am

Sgt_Pooly wrote:Thanks George. I've been in Bahrain 18 months so have the general jist, it's a pretty cool place. I've done Dubai a far bit, but feel I'd be dead in a year or two with all the partying options!

I've heard Abu Dhabi is a comfortable middle ground between Bahrain and Dubai so might give it a shot. It's a decent pay rise too which always helps.
Ah. I misread your email. I thought that Bahrain was the destination. 

In that case, it's a no-brainer. Abu Dhabi is a much nicer place to live than Manama and the whole country is more pleasant. PM me if you need a steer on where to live because I can feel the boredom from the other people on this thread but it's the best time in the (40 year) history of the country to move into good quality accommodation. Aim for Saadiyat Island (stunning) or Sowwah Square if you're one of those corporate youngfellers that I probably used to be.

George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12854
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by GeordieFalcon on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:19 am

Ben Sowerby confirmed from Wuss.

Cant work that one out.

GeordieFalcon

Posts : 16991
Join date : 2011-03-31
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Sgt_Pooly on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 8:24 am

Thanks George, I'll message you if I take the position.

Odd one GF, will he add anything?

See Lockwood made Championship team of the year.

Sgt_Pooly

Posts : 30829
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by GeordieFalcon on Thu 28 Apr 2016, 9:23 am

Well it leaves us in the position of:

1 Senior Experienced Hooker - Lawson whos not getting any younger

and

3 "Work in progress" kids none of whom have had any significant premiership experience??

Nelson and Socino has impressed in the A games but they've had no exposure to Premiership rugby?? ANd neither has Sowerby from what Wuss fans say.

Lockwood is apparently a beast of a scrummager. Lets hope he is...will work well with Welsh.

What was the point in getting Ben Harris??

GeordieFalcon

Posts : 16991
Join date : 2011-03-31
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by lostinwales on Fri 29 Apr 2016, 11:16 pm

Rob Andrew resigning to be replaced by Nigel Melville

lostinwales

Posts : 6430
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by formerly known as Sam on Sun 01 May 2016, 1:00 pm

Mafi leaving Bath after a bust up with backroom staff over physio time. Won't be coming back next season.

formerly known as Sam

Posts : 10725
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 30
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Sun 01 May 2016, 1:01 pm

OHHHHH he would sort out Tigers 8 needs.

Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by king_carlos on Sun 01 May 2016, 1:13 pm

I'd guess that Mafi will just go back to Japan given the money he gets in the Top League.

He might be available for another contract from January, as Bath signed him on, if a side is looking for a big carrier to shake up their back row for the second half of the season.

king_carlos

Posts : 2880
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by formerly known as Sam on Sun 01 May 2016, 5:46 pm

I'm not sure Tigers have any needs at 8 Welly. The two sevens plus Williams at six is the best balance we've had in the back row since 2009 when we had three open sides in the back row (Moody, Woods, Newby). Pick two of Evans, McCaffery and BOC and we're good, we have Fonua for impact and Crane is great when the weather is awful.

formerly known as Sam

Posts : 10725
Join date : 2011-07-13
Age : 30
Location : Leicestershire

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Mon 02 May 2016, 11:25 am

Luke Hamilton of Agen to Leicester tigers

Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Ozzy3213 on Mon 02 May 2016, 11:32 am

Had to google him. Looks a pretty uninspiring signing Welly.

Ozzy3213
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18116
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 40
Location : Sandhurst

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Mon 02 May 2016, 11:36 am

Top tackler in the Top 14 (or top 2)

Yeh very uninspiring.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/remarkable-story-unknown-unwanted-welshman-11156801

Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Sgt_Pooly on Mon 02 May 2016, 11:44 am

You could associate the tackling stats to where Agen lie in the table I guess?

Some strange recruitment in the pack for Tigers of late. They've signed some great backs, Toomua will really add something. A lot of mediocre players coming into the forward line though.

Are Tigers going to be able to continue to compete with the big boys next season?

Saracens sign Schlak Burger, Tigers sign Luke Hamilton.....(I know it's not as simple as that obviously)

Sgt_Pooly

Posts : 30829
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Ozzy3213 on Mon 02 May 2016, 11:44 am

As the comments on that article state, he is one of the top tacklers in the Top 14 as Agen are gash and spent about an hour each game without the ball. I'd have decent tackle numbers playing for them, as that's all I'd be doing.

Ozzy3213
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 18116
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 40
Location : Sandhurst

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Welly on Mon 02 May 2016, 11:54 am

Ozzy3213 wrote:As the comments on that article state, he is one of the top tacklers in the Top 14 as Agen are gash and spent about an hour each game without the ball.  I'd have decent tackle numbers playing for them, as that's all I'd be doing.

Well Irish could of done with you then, considering there top tackler makes what 3 tackles a game despite being relegation fodder Wink

Mind Irish could be in a low enough league that you could actually play for them in the not so distance future.


Welly

Posts : 3125
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

Re: Silly season transfer rumours III...

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:06 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum