The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your powers are weak old man.... haha not at this game kid!

2 posters

Go down

Your powers are weak old man.... haha not at this game kid! Empty Your powers are weak old man.... haha not at this game kid!

Post by Shifty Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:45 pm

Ok so the old man (me) is minding his own business when one of the kids asks me to play a new game she got, not really wanting to get involved in all this Xbox rubbish as these new games are far above my level, I ask her what it's called? Street fighter 2 comes back the reply... ( you can probably guess whats coming)... I look at the screen and it's basically exactly the same in graphics terms as it was in 1993, 1994 ish??? I'm totally amazed I tell her the fight wont be fair as I don't know the game, so she replies she'll go easy on me...

Dad picks Ryu...

Ha-du-ken, spinning kick, dragon punch, kick, throw, PERFECT... round one
Ha-du-ken, spinning kick, dragon punch, kick, throw, PERFECT... round two

Girl is astonished, Dad is pretty pleased he won, and even more pleased the moves are exactly the same and he remembered how to do them... and wanders out of the room!

Daughter asks me later how come I'm so good at that game... I had to come clean, I told her I was her age when the game came out and I knew what I was doing... Jesus she was píssed at me mad
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Your powers are weak old man.... haha not at this game kid! Empty Re: Your powers are weak old man.... haha not at this game kid!

Post by Pr4wn Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:18 am

I found it was pretty unfair in Street Fighter that Dhalsim could just stand at the other end of the screen and beat the snot out of his opponent from afar.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down