The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Galted
Pal Joey
Alistair
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
14 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 08 Apr 2016, 7:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hugh Jackman is a sunglasses indoors wearing obnoxious cockwomble.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Mon 11 Apr 2016, 7:47 am

RIP Howard Julius Marks.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Apr 2016, 7:51 am

Rowley this daily thing isn't an excuse for you to put up sh*t music. That's three sh*t tracks in a row from you

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 11 Apr 2016, 7:54 am

I can't legislate for you having no taste Shah. Also, if you think today's is bad wait till tomorrow.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:09 am

rick_dagless wrote:Morning Shah good weekend?

Sick

All good my friend was just about to send out a search party for you but realised in time that I was so horrified with Jeff's taste that I overlooked your post. Learning to play scales again as the technique I learned first up is pretty inefficient and doesnt lend itself to smooth pianism. Other than that was gifted four colognes by accident by my colleague's wife, who gave my present to her husband (a vase) . I would have returned them but my colleague has resorted to bitching and sniping, and doing petty things like leaving the heating off, switching the water machine off and leaving the general area in a mess. So I am now the proud owner of 4 100/150 ml Davidoff colognes collection which all smell fecking nice. Davidoff adventure today, it smells like fresh woodland and spice and judging by the look my unfortunate colleague is giving me periodically, it's having the effect I intended.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:10 am

Rowley wrote:I can't legislate for you having no taste Shah. Also, if you think today's is bad wait till tomorrow.

I assure you, you need to try to have a sh*t taste in music, just put up whatever you like to listen to.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:15 am

Happy mistake indeed mate, but don't get drawn into his pettiness, it is beneath you... Just murder all his family, and his families friends, and their pets, and do it smelling nice.

Morning Jeff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:16 am

Sorry mate, forgot to ask how was your weekend? The Racing cost you a packet?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:21 am

Morning all - nice to see Jeff post a 1980s pseudo-goth post-punk classic. Radox nowhere in sight.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:27 am

Morning all.

Locusts can eat their own weight in food in a day. A person eats his own body weight in about half a year.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:32 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Morning all.

Locusts can eat their own weight in food in a day. A person eats his own body weight in about half a year.

Morning Tino, excellent fact about Tophat's tea break and Julius stop encouraging the eejit.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:48 am

ShahenshahG wrote:

Morning Tino, excellent fact about Tophat's tea break and Julius stop encouraging the eejit.

You didn't like 'Shah Sells Sanctuary'?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:48 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:

You didn't like 'Shah Sells Sanctuary'?

It's supposed to be a secret.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 11 Apr 2016, 9:31 am

Michaelsed

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 11 Apr 2016, 9:39 am

Morning.

Great fact, Tino. Been looking forward to that.

Lost a little bit on the National. What annoys me is the amount of 'Tipster' pages that have appeared on the interweb and claim to be brilliant. One bloke claimed to have tipped the winner weeks ago; was quite funny watching his response when some questioned his credentials over tipping a horse that had never won over hurdles in 13 attempts.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 11 Apr 2016, 9:41 am

I had two quid each way on the winner, got 80 odd quid back. Pure dumb luck on my part. Caught sky sports news Saturday morning and somebody tipped it on there.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 11 Apr 2016, 9:42 am

What price did you get? 33/1? It was 66/1 at one point.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 11 Apr 2016, 9:45 am

Took the starting price like an idiot. Would have been 50/1 had I not. Don't really gamble so make such schoolboy errors.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 11 Apr 2016, 9:50 am

A rookie mistake indeed, Rowley.

Still, a win is a win. I lumped a last minute bet on Goonyella which got me a few quid back but ended up shoving that on something else which lost.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 11 Apr 2016, 10:08 am

My £10 on Red Rum was a waste of money.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 11 Apr 2016, 10:10 am

Thanks Alistair.  Some more great bug related facts to follow.

I lost on both my sweepstake horses but I did get some sex with Mrs Windows this weekend so it wasn't a disaster.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Apr 2016, 10:15 am

Funny article....

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts-entertainment/queen-fan-suddenly-realises-they-were-Love sacks-20160411107905

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Apr 2016, 10:25 am

Morning notches. Spent a whole £20 on four EW bets for the family on the National (last of the big spenders). I backed Last Samuri (even thought it grated on me that they couldn't spell Samurai correctly). Got a tenner back, bunged it on AJ winning in 7-8....f*cking c*nts (that's both AJ and Martin for not having the decency to be tentative for a few rounds). Anyway, Utd lost, Liverpool won...happy days (although wife went to be early citing "illness" ie she must have been as sick as a parrot after watching that b*llocks)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Apr 2016, 10:54 am

Juts realised in that Link the swear filter has change B*ll*cks

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 11 Apr 2016, 11:07 am

Just sent a reply to a text where it changed the recipient's name in my message from Phuong (correct) to Phuket. Should have stuck with his more familiar nickname; Paul.

Morning all

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 11 Apr 2016, 11:12 am

Morning, TLD!

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 11 Apr 2016, 11:33 am

G'day Alistair!

Was looking at some photos of the GN.
Did many horses tumble? Some quite spectacular photos... one horse looked really scared. Hope it was OK.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Mon 11 Apr 2016, 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Apr 2016, 11:33 am

Good morning all...

TLD wrote:Just sent a reply to a text where it changed the recipient's name in my message from Phuong (correct) to Phuket. Should have stuck with his more familiar nickname; Paul.

He doesn't work on a technical help line does he? Nearly everyone on those things are called Paul or Dave....

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 11 Apr 2016, 11:39 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:G'day Alistair!

Did many horses tumble? Some quite spectacular photos... one horse looked really scared. Hope it was OK.

Out of 39 starters, only 16 finished. Many were pulled up or fell, but no fatalities. It was a bit of a nightmare for the runners as the loose horses did end up getting in the way going round the course.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 11 Apr 2016, 11:40 am

rick_dagless wrote:Good morning all...

TLD wrote:Just sent a reply to a text where it changed the recipient's name in my message from Phuong (correct) to Phuket. Should have stuck with his more familiar nickname; Paul.

He doesn't work on a technical help line does he?  Nearly everyone on those things are called Paul or Dave....

No, he is the air conditioning bloke. Very proficient the Vietnamese here - compared to some other cultures that offer their 'services'.
Understood exactly what was required and provided a very reasonable quote. The other two just didn't quite get it... they wanted to plaster my outside walls with trunking and locate the units on racks or on the ground. Bloody awful. They are going up on the roof (behind the parapet) which will make the runs a lot shorter and drainage a cinch... straight into the box gutter, down the downpipe and out into the mains. Easy access for service too if required.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 11 Apr 2016, 11:51 am

Alistair wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:G'day Alistair!

Out of 39 starters, only 16 finished. Many were pulled up or fell, but no fatalities. It was a bit of a nightmare for the runners as the loose horses did end up getting in the way going round the course.

Quite funny watching the loose horses clearing the jumps without their riders and causing a bit of mayhem.

Jules will attest to the hilarious finale in the Marx Bros film At The Races. They alter the course and try to put off the favourite by playing the owner's voice through the PA system... which scares the horse. They do this a couple of times and it almost works. You have to see the film.

Sort of reminds me of this in an obscure way. I thought it was hysterically funny at the time, especially at around 1:43

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvIu8XxUKIw

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Apr 2016, 11:55 am

I always like to see the loose horses jumping the fences at the National as I used to work with a woman who loved horses but said it was cruel to make them jump those big fences. I said she should be quiet, that the horses loved it so much they had to have jockeys to curb their natural enthusiasm for it and prevent them from getting hurt.

It used to wind her up no end and there are few things in life better than watching a pretty but stuck up cow losing her rag

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Apr 2016, 12:38 pm

Pea and ham soup, beef salad sandwich, Seabrooks Salt and Vinegar crisps... 8/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 11 Apr 2016, 1:51 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Pea and ham soup, beef salad sandwich, Seabrooks Salt and Vinegar crisps... 8/10

Probably my favourite soup.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Apr 2016, 1:54 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Pea and ham soup, beef salad sandwich, Seabrooks Salt and Vinegar crisps... 8/10

It's just mushy peas with a bit of ham scrag sprinkled on...it's a f*cking con Tina, don't do it!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Apr 2016, 1:58 pm

I was thinking of you guys yesterday not in a lets kill the infidels sort of way. Got a 50 percent off voucher from Robert Dyas so went on to see what they sold. Thought of galted first then thought of Tino building his shack when there were some relevant items and thought of dave when they showed a massive knife collection. Just as I was about to purchase some diy kit there was an option to purchase a soup maker and knew I had to let rick know about this southern magic thing.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Apr 2016, 2:03 pm

Tino wrote:

One of mine, and an absolute piece of p155 to make...

We have soup makers up North Shah, but we just use a pan...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 11 Apr 2016, 2:05 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:

I thought you used the sink for that Shocked

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Apr 2016, 2:06 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:

I thought you used the sink for that Shocked

You are mixing up soup with urine mate, which, to be honest, is a bit of a worry. If I was in your harem, I wouldn't eat anything you have prepared by the sounds of it.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 11 Apr 2016, 2:12 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:

Or a pot. Everything is cooked in a pot.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Apr 2016, 2:15 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:
Tino wrote:

Or a pot.  Everything is cooked in a pot.

Yup, I have a small pot and a big pot, depending on what I am cooking...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 11 Apr 2016, 2:51 pm

Some people don't have a pot to p*ss in.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 11 Apr 2016, 2:56 pm

Alistair wrote:Some people don't have a pot to p*ss in.

That phrase comes from when people used to sell pots of urine to Tanners for a pittance...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Apr 2016, 4:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
Alistair wrote:Some people don't have a pot to p*ss in.

That phrase comes from when people used to sell pots of urine to Tanners for a pittance...
Surely it should be "for a pi$$ance"?

BTW tremendous non-insect related factoid there Rick

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 11 Apr 2016, 6:00 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Tonight I rewatched Boy in the Striped Pyjamas. Worst decision ive made in a long time

That's pretty much what I thought of that pile of bum-ooze.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:09 pm

I have never seen it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 11 Apr 2016, 8:34 pm

Rowley wrote:I have never seen it.

I bow to your superior film-snobbishness.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 11 Apr 2016, 9:10 pm

It's the way forward Galted, what you need to do is refuse to watch anything vaguely well regarded like that, then you can be snippy and superior. After a while of doing this you can start watching Jason Statham films and the like and people will assume you're doing it in some ghastly ironic post modern way. It's a win-win.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 12 Apr 2016, 6:20 am

Today I am up so early I can do the fist post of the day.

Afraid it's not a very good post.

Now I have to go to work.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr 2016, 7:12 am

Seec*nt, hi Galted.

Morning Reaper Rick and Toiletry TLD

I'm smelling of Davidoff Hot water today. Colleague is staring at me again and muttering to himself. P**fter.

You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
Too much love drives a man insane
You broke my will, oh what a thrill
Goodness gracious great balls of fire

I learned to love all of Hollywood money
You came along and you moved me honey
I changed my mind, looking fine

You kissed me baby, woo, it feels good
Hold me baby, I wanna love you like a lover should
You're fine, so kind I'm gonna tell this world that your mine mine mine mine

I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs
I'm really nervous but it sure is fun
Come on baby, you drive me crazy

Well kiss me baby, woo-oooooo, it feels good,
Hold me baby
I want to love you like a lover should
You're fine, so kind
I gonna this world that your mine mine mine mine

I chew my nails and I twiddle my thumbs
I'm real nervous but it sure is fun
Come on baby, you drive me crazy

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Apr 2016, 7:24 am

https://youtu.be/Q1mCYgjhnGg

Morning notches.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next