The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khan TBE Brit

+14
Hammersmith harrier
Dipper Brown
horizontalhero
smashingstormcrow
Eyetoldyouso
Scottrf
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
AdamT
Knowsit17
BoxingFan88
huw
Coxy001
Atila
aja424
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Khan TBE Brit - Page 2 Empty Khan TBE Brit

Post by aja424 Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

If Khan manages to pull off an upset against Canelo then he could probably be forgiven for having a voluntary. Prescott would be perfect. Follow that up by avenging the Garcia loss and then cash in with Brook.

To be honest, the Canelo fight looks to be a mismatch, but unlike all his previous fights you would think that he knows not to trade with him and I can see Khan landing more shots than Canelo albeit not as hard as the ones he will be receiving.
Prescott would love a payday. Garcia and Brook are winnable.

If Khan took this route successfully, would there be many Brits ahead of him in the all time rankings?

aja424

Back to top Go down

Khan TBE Brit - Page 2 Empty Re: Khan TBE Brit

Post by Hammersmith harrier Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:15 pm

They clearly bother you since you reply with this childish crap all the time, once you've finished school you may understand how to act a little better.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:16 pm

Wahts a shcoll??

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:20 pm

I think you will find I BOTHER you. Since you have to put me down every post. It's ok I'm cool with it. Let the fat kid that was bullied at school have his day.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:40 pm

Happy days are here again.....

Gotta sing a song of cheer again....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:45 pm

The man abuses me at every turn, then calls me immature. I like a bit of banter. I might annoy people, but I try not to insult people online. Sign of a coward if you ask me.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:05 pm

There are only two sure things in this life Adam.....

1. You're going to have to take s**t...

2. The Boston Red Sox will always let you down.....

Q. What's the difference between the Boston Red Sox and the Boston strangler ??

A. One only chokes in October...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:14 pm

That's why the socks will never win the series.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:44 pm

AdamT wrote:No stirring. In all honesty Truss, I think Khan would fight king Kong for an 8 figure some.

Maybe I'm missing something here but I'll ask anyway, what is your stance on Brook and his choice of fights? I'd rather watch a guy chasing money (khan) who is willing to fight a dangerous opponent over a guy fighting for his legacy fighting average opponents.

Also read higher up on page one someone saying khan should fight Canelo, Pacquio and then Canelo (assuming he wins first fight), wondering what that posters stance is on Brook also.

Brook seems to get an easy ride on here with the occasional poster flaming him while khan threads on here get him some grief.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Think Brooks choice is a disgrace.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:17 pm

dangerous_mouse wrote:
AdamT wrote:No stirring. In all honesty Truss, I think Khan would fight king Kong for an 8 figure some.

Maybe I'm missing something here but I'll ask anyway, what is your stance on Brook and his choice of fights? I'd rather watch a guy chasing money (khan) who is willing to fight a dangerous opponent over a guy fighting for his legacy fighting average opponents.

Also read higher up on page one someone saying khan should fight Canelo, Pacquio and then Canelo (assuming he wins first fight), wondering what that posters stance is on Brook also.

Brook seems to get an easy ride on here with the occasional poster flaming him while khan threads on here get him some grief.
Hasn't Brook shouted King Khan out about a dozen times, you would have thought Khan would want to put the little Sheffield upstart in his place Smile

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:18 pm

Fair enough.

Was having a quick scan on boxingscene's forum and there are hundreds of Brook apologists. The general argument they have is "Spence unknown in UK and seem to have given him an advanced pass should he inevitably avoid Spence. They seem to have forgotten dan, gavin and bizier are less known than Spence. The logic makes no sense to me.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:48 pm

I think Brook wants better opponents but so far Matchroom havent wanted to pay to get them and dont have the influence or connections in the U.S to get these fights. The big fights are in the U.S aside from Khan but Brook is fighting bargain basement opposition over here because the shows are still more profitable for Matchroom to control rather than having to travel to the U.S and do business with the U.S networks and promoters.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico the gman Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:48 pm

catchweight wrote:I think Brook wants better opponents but so far Matchroom havent wanted to pay to get them and dont have the influence or connections in the U.S to get these fights. The big fights are in the U.S aside from Khan but Brook is fighting bargain basement opposition over here because the shows are still more profitable for Matchroom to control rather than having to travel to the U.S and do business with the U.S networks and promoters.
Brook has stated he wants to fight the best, but its out of his hands if his management aren't trying to make the fights. The only way to do it is go public on national TV or the press, and state that your management and promoter is holding up your career, then matchroom will be asked the question why they're not making the big fights for Brook and lets see their explaination.

Nico the gman

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:44 am

Fair enough.

Was having a quick scan on boxingscene's forum and there are hundreds of Brook apologists. The general argument they have is "Spence unknown in UK and seem to have given him an advanced pass should he inevitably avoid Spence. They seem to have forgotten dan, gavin and bizier are less known than Spence. The logic makes no sense to me.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by BoxingFan88 Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:33 am

dangerous_mouse wrote:Fair enough.  

You guys need to give the witch hunt a rest, Spence will be his mandatory, why waste your voluntary defence on a fight you will get next anyway?

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by dangerous_mouse Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:23 pm

BoxingFan88 wrote:
dangerous_mouse wrote:Fair enough.  

You guys need to give the witch hunt a rest, Spence will be his mandatory, why waste your voluntary defence on a fight you will get next anyway?

Very convenient I know.

dangerous_mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2