The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE Raw Results From Not So Sunny Old England - Spoilers Ahead

+3
Dr Gregory House MD
Ian2307
Fernando
7 posters

Go down

WWE Raw Results From Not So Sunny Old England - Spoilers Ahead  Empty WWE Raw Results From Not So Sunny Old England - Spoilers Ahead

Post by Fernando Mon 18 Apr 2016, 10:35 pm

* Lilian Garcia sang "God Save The Queen"

* Dean Ambrose kicks off RAW to a big pop. He hits the ring for an episode of The Ambrose Asylum and talks about current events. Ambrose introduces his guest and out comes Shane McMahon for another huge pop. Shane talks about how he's here for the fans but Kevin Owens interrupted. Sami Zayn and Chris Jericho also interrupted. This led to Shane making Sami vs. Owens and Jericho vs. Ambrose for Payback on May 1st. He makes Sami vs. Jericho for tonight and then Ambrose vs. Owens for tonight's main event

* Chris Jericho defeated Sami Zayn in a good back and forth match with a Codebreaker

* Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson interrupt a backstage AJ Styles interview. They greeted each other and gave pleasantries. Gallows and Anderson made it clear they have Styles' back at Payback

* Enzo Amore and Colin Cassady come out to a huge pop and cut great promos

* Enzo and Cass defeated The Dudley Boyz to advance in the tournament

* WWE World Heavyweight Champion Roman Reigns comes out to deafening boos. He cuts his "the guy" promo and gives props to AJ Styles, who interrupts. AJ talks about their match at Payback and how he will leave with the title. Out of nowhere, Anderson and Gallows attack Reigns and lay him out to a massive unreal pop. Styles watched from the foot of the ramp as they laid Reigns out with Magic Killer

* Dolph Ziggler comes out for commentary and gets no pop

* Backstage segment with Reigns and Styles, who says he had nothing to do with Anderson and Gallows attacking Reigns in the ring

* Baron Corbin defeated Fandango, who got a big pop. Corbin had sent Fandango into Ziggler earlier, so Ziggler attacked Corbin after the match and   Corbin laid him out at ringside with the end of days

* WWE Intercontinental Champion The Miz is out with Maryse for Miz TV. Cesaro is the guest but they're interrupted by Sheamus, Rusev and Alberto Del Rio. WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day also come out to a deafening pop. This leads to a match

* The New Day and Cesaro vs. The Miz and The League of Nations is next. Fans chanted for King Barrett early on. Cesaro got the win for his team with a Neutralizer on Sheamus

* Backstage segment with Natalya and WWE Women's Champion Charlotte. Natalya reveals she will get her title shot at Payback and her uncle, WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart will be in her corner

* Natalya, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch and Paige defeated Tamina Snuka, Naomi, Summer Rae and WWE Women's Champion Charlotte when Charlotte tapped out to the Sharpshooter

* The Vaudevillains defeated The Usos to advance in the tournament with the Whirling Dervish

* Apollo Crews defeated Heath Slater with his Spinning Powerbomb

* Dean Ambrose defeated Kevin Owens with Dirty Deeds in the main event. After the match, Jericho ran down and attacked Ambrose, hitting a Codebreaker to end RAW

Payback Card so far
Roman Reigns (c) vs AJ Styles - WWE World Title
Chris Jericho vs Dean Ambrose
Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn
The Miz (c) vs Cesaro - IC Title
Enzo & Cass vs Vaudevillians - Winner gets a shot at The New Day
Natalya vs Charlotte - Women's Title

Things to be added assumingly
Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler
Anderson/Gallows vs Uso's
Some kind of US Title Match

Last edited by Fernando on Tue 19 Apr 2016, 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw Results From Not So Sunny Old England - Spoilers Ahead  Empty Re: WWE Raw Results From Not So Sunny Old England - Spoilers Ahead

Post by Ian2307 Tue 19 Apr 2016, 1:34 am

Was a good night.

Corbin laid Ziggler out with the end of days outside the ring, not the other way round.

Decent dark match between ambrose and styles v Owens and Jericho.

Owens complained about injuring his testicles in the main event and Jericho had great banter within the crowd, which included giving a woman the Middle finger at ringside who had been on her I pad all night
Ian2307
Ian2307

Back to top Go down

WWE Raw Results From Not So Sunny Old England - Spoilers Ahead  Empty Re: WWE Raw Results From Not So Sunny Old England - Spoilers Ahead

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 19 Apr 2016, 2:02 am

I'm more convinced from reading that we're getting Reigns as the leader of Bulletproof

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 19 Apr 2016, 7:19 am

Not for me, makes me think Balor will debut at Payback to cost AJ the title.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:35 am

Great night at the 02 arena, I'm gonna catch up with Raw in a bit and I'll be so annoyed if they edit.

Reigns got absolutely destroyed by the crowd, poor bloke. The New Day's pop was CM Punk in Chichago like.

Some good matches and they've done well to keep the storyline progression going well, usually in the UK it just seems to be a one night only thing, but they really put on a decent storyline progression episode.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 19 Apr 2016, 1:18 pm

So the Cell match at Mania was well and truly pointless then?

Not a bad episode but suffers from 3-Hour fatique. Just burnt out watching it in one sitting.

I reckon Bullet Club cost AJ, but For Balor, not Reigns. Balor vs AJ then Reigns vs whomever.

And can they please just turn Roman heel already? He's been there for a while now, plays to the crowd like a heel and could pull it off no problem.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Tue 19 Apr 2016, 1:32 pm

They'd prob cheer him if he turned heel.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 19 Apr 2016, 1:47 pm

I can't see Balor coming up right now tbh, especially in the scenario people are describing, imagine you are one of those Raw only WWE fans, here's AJ Styles who you've known since January, he's a face but he has pals who are a tag team who are heels, and they used to be in a group together, now wait there's another guy, apparently he's NXT champion but he was also in this group you've never heard of and they are turning on AJ and we have a convoluted story of betrayal involving 4 guys who were in a group in another country and the longest tenured of which has been here 3 months

It'll be Reigns before Balor, I'm willing to take bets on it

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 19 Apr 2016, 2:50 pm

So they join up with Reigns only to join up with Balor in 5-6 months time?

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 19 Apr 2016, 3:39 pm

They will not waste a huge marketing gimmick like the Bullet Club on Reigns and risk it fall flat through the Roman backlash.
That Balor already has Balor Club tshirts with Bullet Proof written on them is surely a precursor to him moving onto the main roster at their helm?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:14 pm

I just can't see it, it'd be a radical philosophy shift from WWE to just assume that much prior knowledge from its audience

I am willing to put it to a prop bet if you want Hero? If I win I want a wee avatar like your founder on that says King of V2 Style?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:31 pm

And if you lose 'Queen of v2 Style'?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:34 pm

Hero wrote:And if you lose 'Queen of v2 Style'?

Works for me, just to clarify do you want just Balor or all possibilities involving Guns and Gallows that aren't Reigns? I'm happy either way

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:40 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote:

Works for me, just to clarify do you want just Balor or all possibilities involving Guns and Gallows that aren't Reigns? I'm happy either way

Where's Dolph?

In honesty though I don't do the badges, Adam is badge king.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:41 pm

Hero wrote:
Dr Gregory House MD wrote:

Where's Dolph?

In honesty though I don't do the badges, Adam is badge king.

I've called Hobo many things Badge King isn't one of them

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 19 Apr 2016, 4:42 pm

I feel like it should be an Ascension related badge Cool

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 19 Apr 2016, 11:47 pm

I think we're 100% seeing Styles vs Balor at extreme rules

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down