The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NXT Spoiler and possible Payback spoiler.

+7
RinoGattuso
Hero
Electric Demon
Dr Gregory House MD
talkingpoint
Marky
Samo
11 posters

Go down

NXT Spoiler and possible Payback spoiler.  Empty NXT Spoiler and possible Payback spoiler.

Post by Samo Fri 22 Apr 2016, 3:26 am

Samoa Joe just captured the NXT title from Finn Balor at a house show on Lowell in what appears to be a worked injury angle.

Either its WWE adding a level of unpredictability or Finn is being called up soon. Time will tell.

Samo

Back to top Go down

NXT Spoiler and possible Payback spoiler.  Empty Re: NXT Spoiler and possible Payback spoiler.

Post by Marky Fri 22 Apr 2016, 5:50 am

I'm not sure why it couldn't have been done on an NXT taping unless they've already taped weeks ahead.

I think this should have happened at Takeover Dallas but they obviously waited until Balor became longest reigning champion (which only just happened) before dropping the title.

Marky

Back to top Go down

NXT Spoiler and possible Payback spoiler.  Empty Re: NXT Spoiler and possible Payback spoiler.

Post by talkingpoint Sat 23 Apr 2016, 3:35 am

So in people's opinions, does Joe winning the NXT title supersede everything he accomplished in TNA? How does the NXT title rank in Joe's career?

talkingpoint

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 23 Apr 2016, 8:31 am

I'd say it's up there. Not quite the same as the TNA/ROH World Titles he held as they were World Titles.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat 23 Apr 2016, 10:55 am

It's wrestling so the trinket he's carrying is largely irrelevant but I does signal a career revival for Joe who appeared to be past his best in TNA, he was great in the Balor feud and the Dallas match was the most 'prime' Joe performance I've seen in years, he looked like an absolute killer, I hope he continues and reminds us why he was once considered an atg in waiting

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:27 pm

I'm assuming that the Finn Balor bandana I just saw in the WWE Kids magazine at the shop means it's imminent and going to be a big deal

I doubt they put NXT stars on the cover often do they? Do kids even watch it?

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:47 pm

I would very much expect Balor to go main event very quickly in WWE. He's HHH's pet project.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Sat 23 Apr 2016, 12:51 pm

I don't know anything about him - I've only just started googling what everyone seems to talk about in an attempt to get back into WWE. All I know is his entrance his main-event making in itself.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by RinoGattuso Sat 23 Apr 2016, 2:08 pm

Hero wrote:I would very much expect Balor to go main event very quickly in WWE. He's HHH's pet project.

So was Tyler Breeze...

RinoGattuso

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sat 23 Apr 2016, 7:04 pm

Hero wrote:I would very much expect Balor to go main event very quickly in WWE. He's HHH's pet project.

Not happening Hero

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 23 Apr 2016, 8:17 pm

And why?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 25 Apr 2016, 10:12 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:And why?

Why what?

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 25 Apr 2016, 12:36 pm

Is it not happening

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 25 Apr 2016, 1:22 pm

Because I don't want to lose my bet

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Tue 26 Apr 2016, 4:41 pm

talkingpoint wrote:So in people's opinions, does Joe winning the NXT title supersede everything he accomplished in TNA? How does the NXT title rank in Joe's career?

His ROH title run would be hard to top especially those matches with Punk, Joes booking in TNA pretty much sums up TNA in a nutshell Rolling Eyes

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Tue 26 Apr 2016, 5:04 pm

I think his booking in TNA when he joined for the first 12 months was pretty much spot on. It was only when he got kidnapped by the gay bikers that it went down hill fast for him.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Tue 26 Apr 2016, 5:22 pm

Adam D wrote:I think his booking in TNA when he joined for the first 12 months was pretty much spot on. It was only when he got kidnapped by the gay bikers that it went down hill fast for him.

That's what I mean, he had a great run and was involved in some of TNAs best matches with Styles, Daniels and Angle then they changed the creative team and his direction and the company's changed, it happened a few times with him and others

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 27 Apr 2016, 10:06 am

Remember when he had a dick on his face? Laugh

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by MetalMotty Wed 27 Apr 2016, 1:19 pm

Dr Gregory House MD wrote: Joe who appeared to be past his best in TNA, he was great in the Balor feud and the Dallas match was the most 'prime' Joe performance I've seen in years, he looked like an absolute killer, I hope he continues and reminds us why he was once considered an atg in waiting

I really hope WWE don't drop the ball with Joe, if booked right, he could be a prime contender for Brock Lesnar in future, two bad asses having a proper brawl.

MetalMotty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down