Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by George Carlin on Sun 01 May 2016, 8:57 pm

                   
Connacht Rugby v Glasgow Warriors
Saturday 7 May 2016
KO: 15:00
The Sportsground

Referee: Ian Davies (WRU)
Assistant Referees: TBC
Citing Commissioner: Eugen Ryan (IRFU)
TMO: TBC

Live on TG4 and BBC Scotland

A. Head to Head

27 Played 27
7 Wins 17
17 Losses 7
3 Draws 3
494 Points 628

B. Form

11 September 2015
Glasgow Warriors 33 - 32 Connacht Rugby

25 April 2015
Connacht Rugby 13 - 31 Glasgow Warriors

26 September 2014
Glasgow Warriors 39 - 21 Connacht Rugby

C. Teams

Connacht Rugby 

[tbc]

Glasgow Warriors

[tbc]


Last edited by George Carlin on Tue 03 May 2016, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12851
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by George Carlin on Mon 02 May 2016, 7:36 pm

Tumbleweed

George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12851
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by Pot Hale on Mon 02 May 2016, 9:50 pm

It's very exciting so far.... Smile

Pot Hale

Posts : 4643
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 54
Location : Dublhkining

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by RDW_Scotland on Tue 03 May 2016, 9:20 am

I think Glasgow will win this in an entertaining, end to end game OK

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 18931
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by Nematode on Tue 03 May 2016, 9:26 am

I wonder how the Treviso game will impact on the Connacht team's confidence. They shouldn't be losing a game like that at this stage.

Anyone know if there is a way Glasgow can play Connacht or Leinster in the semi final? Ulster are looking not too shabby at the moment, worryingly.

Nematode

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by RDW_Scotland on Tue 03 May 2016, 9:27 am

Ulster will have revenge on their minds after last season, and are starting to build a head of steam - I think Glasgow would probably rather Leinster or Connacht at home certainly!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 18931
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by BigGee on Tue 03 May 2016, 9:31 am

Ulster have got to get there still and it is by no means certain. Ospreys will be playing for a Euro place and will be every up for that game. Ulster have not travelled well this year.

My preferred option would be for Scarlets to qualify 4th and for us to play them.

No easy games at that stage though, I doubt if Toonie and the team are giving it any thought and will just play whoever is in front of them. We should be beating any of them at home.

BigGee

Posts : 3043
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by George Carlin on Tue 03 May 2016, 2:24 pm

Ulster tore Leinster a new one in the last match - their backline seemed to cut the Ladyboys open at will.

Leinster looked like they wouldn't have scored if they played for a week.

No brainer - Ulster are to be avoided. Would be delighted with a Leinster semi at home.

George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12851
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by Tattie Scones RRN on Tue 03 May 2016, 3:27 pm

No disrespect to Ulster's result, but Leinster (at the moment) are pretty gash. Glasgow's result against Zebre can also be discarded considering how poor they are although it was a more impressive result considering Glasgow were mostly a 2nd string.

My thoughts for Saturday is that Glasgow will win pretty comfortably. A bonus point win would get the other 3 teams praying for avoidance in the semi.

I honestly think this is Glasgow's title to lose as they are playing on another level to anyone else at the moment.

Tattie Scones RRN

Posts : 1332
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 40
Location : Scottish Rugby Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by Hazel Sapling on Tue 03 May 2016, 5:29 pm

I would like Scarlets to sneak in. Reckon they are faltering badly and would be happy to be in the playoffs. Ulster have something to fear as they have one of the best backlines in Europe but their pack lets them down. They can score tries from anywhere. Leinster in the final would suit me.

Expecting the first team vs Connacht:

Reid, Brown, Fagerson, Gray, Naka, Harley, Favaro/Fusaro, Strauss, Pyrgos, Russell, Seymour, Dunbar, Bennett, Big T, Hogg

Hazel Sapling

Posts : 703
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by jimbopip on Tue 03 May 2016, 6:13 pm

Hazel Sapling wrote:I would like Scarlets to sneak in. Reckon they are faltering badly and would be happy to be in the playoffs. Ulster have something to fear as they have one of the best backlines in Europe but their pack lets them down. They can score tries from anywhere. Leinster in the final would suit me.  

Expecting the first team vs Connacht:

Reid, Brown, Fagerson, Gray, Naka, Harley, Favaro/Fusaro, Strauss, Pyrgos, Russell, Seymour, Dunbar, Bennett, Big T, Hogg

Totally agree Ms Sapling; Scaaahlettes at Scotstoun would be the best we could hope for.
I would pick:
1. Shrek
2. Brown Trousers
3. Puafisi (he has been one of Toonie's go to players this season)
4. Jonny
5. Flagball
6.Harley (although we might see batman as I expect a very fast, open match)
7. The Legend That Is
8. Bluto (but again Arthur Ashe could be a "horses for courses" pick)
9. Henners
10. Dancer
11.Seymour
12. Hornee Furra
13. Dunbar
14. Selkirk Pixie ( when you see Zebre targeting Nayaravarou's wing, and scoring twice, then you know he is right up there with Turnstile Tim)
15. Hogg

16. Jerry
17. WeePee
18 Ragnar The Mental
19. Batman
20 Ashe
21. Hart
22. angel
23 Schlong

jimbopip

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by Kingshu on Tue 03 May 2016, 6:15 pm

I think Connacht may saw last weeks game as slightly irrelevant, it was going to come down the is game to decide on a home semi or not. They made ten changes, I think that the way there saw it was make the changes for Treviso and rest a team to put in a final big push for two hopefully 3 big games.

Aki and Healy are back fit and maybe Buckley

Glasgow are going well, but I don't think they are going so well as to expect to go to the Sportsground and come away with 5 points.

Connacht have only lost once at home in the league, 3 - 10 against Ulster.

Kingshu

Posts : 3119
Join date : 2011-05-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by George Carlin on Wed 04 May 2016, 4:41 am

Kingshu wrote:I think Connacht may saw last weeks game as slightly irrelevant, it was going to come down the is game to decide on a home semi or not. They made ten changes, I think that the way there saw it was make the changes for Treviso and rest a team to put in a final big push for two hopefully 3 big games.

Aki and Healy are back fit and maybe Buckley

Glasgow are going well, but I don't think they are going so well as to expect to go to the Sportsground and come away with 5 points.

Connacht have only lost once at home in the league, 3 - 10 against Ulster.
Don't think anyone on the soapdodger side is underestimating the extent of this challenge, Kingshu. 

Gregor Townsend certainly won't. He rested almost all of his key players last week just for this game. 

There is perhaps less pressure on Glasgow now though as they probably only need to draw to get a home semi. 

I think that Glasgow will take a point either through scoring tries, getting a draw or finishing close. Although if Finn Russell is goalkicking as poorly as he has done recently, it might be a long night for us.

George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12851
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by EST on Wed 04 May 2016, 12:33 pm

This game will be very tough indeed, in Aki and Henshaw Connacht have two of the best players in the division and their pack is teak tough. Lam has got them playing very organised, attacking rugby - everybody seems to know what they are doing within his structure. Given the home advantage and how fired up Connacht will be, Glasgow will have to be very good in the opening exchanges.

If pushed, I slightly favour Glasgow. in Hogg, Russell, Naka and Seymour I think they have enough firepower to make things happen, coupled with the experience they have picked up of previous Pro 12 knockout games. Glasgow by less than a 7.

EST

Posts : 604
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by IanBru on Fri 06 May 2016, 9:40 am

It's difficult to put into words quite how excited I am for this game.

It's like the regular season has reached a pinnacle, a zenith of peak awesomeness.

IanBru

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 28
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by jimbopip on Fri 06 May 2016, 10:01 am

Careful there Bru, you may be peaking too soon, again.

If Craggy Island seconds win tomorrow it will be because (a) Glasgow don't turn up or (b) the beat us by playing better rugby in a titanic struggle.

I have no doubt that Glasgow will turn up and play to their potential. In which case if (b) occurs then the Craggy Islanders deserve to go on and win title.

I think tomorrow has all the makings of a cracking match and much as I want to be in Murrayfield cheering Glasgow on there is a part of me which wouldn't mind Pat Lam getting the recognition he deserves. (Lam and Toonie to coach the Lions next year, anyone?)

jimbopip

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by IanBru on Fri 06 May 2016, 10:18 am

Absolutely, if by some chance Glasgow don't get to the final and Connacht do, the boys in Green will definitely have my support.

I worked out the various permutations of Saturday's matches, and the only way Glasgow will play Connacht in the semi-finals is (i) Glasgow and Connacht draw, Leinster get TBP, semi to be played in Glasgow; or (ii) Connacht beat Glasgow without TBP, and Leinster get TBP, with semi to be played in Galway.

Otherwise, it's still very much on for a Glasgow v Connacht final, which would be absolutely electric.


Counting my chickens? Yes, I have no chickens.

IanBru

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 28
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by jimbopip on Fri 06 May 2016, 10:28 am

No you don't. But you do have a bird. Albeit one with the superpower of invisibility as you were conspicuously solitary when cheering Meatball's try on the tellybox last Friday.

p.s. 99.99% certain to be at Murrayfield. Just need to firm up the peripheral details: ticket, lodgings, transport, Glasgow actually being there, permission from MrsPip. You know, the peripheral details.

jimbopip

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by IanBru on Fri 06 May 2016, 10:47 am

Jim, you're blind, she was sat almost right behind me! Admittedly, her dark red hair (or 'vibrant copper' as I'm told, often) did get lost in the background.

Nice story actually, we couldn't get seats together, so she was sat in the same section but on the front row. As I walked up to my seat at the start of the match, the lovely old couple who've sat behind me for the last four years piped up and said "Have you ditched your woman, Ian? That's not good, son!".

They then offered me their spare seat, which their little grandson sometimes occupies. So Hagia Sophia got to hold court chatting to half of Glasgow behind me, as only she can, while I cheered for wee Dunky in front. As they say, there's something a bit special about Glaswegians. She's now a fully paid-up member of the #WarriorNation, just as I'm a full-on shirt-owning part of the #FalconsFamily.

I'd be delighted to see you in Edinburgh. Sophia and I are staying in Glasgow for the weekend and coming through for the day. Give me a shout if you want to meet up for lunch or a drink.

IanBru

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 28
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by IanBru on Fri 06 May 2016, 11:50 am

Well now, that's a team and a half.

Glasgow Warriors team named to play Connacht at the Sportsground on Saturday 7 May, kick-off 3pm, live on BBC One Scotland:
15. Stuart Hogg
14. Tommy Seymour
13. Alex Dunbar
12. Peter Horne
11. Lee Jones
10. Finn Russell
9. Ali Price

1. Gordon Reid
2. Fraser Brown
3. Sila Puafisi
4. Leone Nakarawa
5. Jonny Gray (Captain)
6. Rob Harley
7. Ryan Wilson
8. Josh Strauss

Replacements

16. Pat MacArthur
17. Jerry Yanuyanutawa
18. Zander Fagerson
19. Tim Swinson
20. Simone Favaro
21. Grayson Hart
22. Mark Bennett
23. Sean Lamont

IanBru

Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 28
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by jimbopip on Fri 06 May 2016, 11:53 am

Team's oot.

1. Shrek
2. Brown
3. Puafisi
4.naka
5.Jonny
6. Tackle Monster
7. Batman
8. Bluto
9. Ali Price
10. Dancer
11. Selkirk Pixie
12. Hornee Furra
13. Dunbar
14 Seymour
15. Hogg

16. WeePee
17. Jerry
18. Ragnar
19 Swinson
20 Simome Il Pazzo
21. Grayson
22 angel
23. Schlong

Which I think is a brilliant looking team and not too dissimilar to....
Totally agree Ms Sapling; Scaaahlettes at Scotstoun would be the best we could hope for.
I would pick:
1. Shrek
2. Brown Trousers
3. Puafisi (he has been one of Toonie's go to players this season)
4. Jonny
5. Flagball
6.Harley (although we might see batman as I expect a very fast, open match)
7. The Legend That Is
8. Bluto (but again Arthur Ashe could be a "horses for courses" pick)
9. Henners
10. Dancer
11.Seymour
12. Hornee Furra
13. Dunbar
14. Selkirk Pixie ( when you see Zebre targeting Nayaravarou's wing, and scoring twice, then you know he is right up there with Turnstile Tim)
15. Hogg

16. Jerry
17. WeePee
18 Ragnar The Mental
19. Batman
20 Ashe
21. Hart
22. angel
23 Schlong

So, apart from putting Simone on the bench and Batman starting, and Ali Price in for Henners. (Oh and Swinson on the bench) I think I have just recorded a Personal Best for predicting the Tombola. Yahoo Yahoo Yahoo

jimbopip

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by jimbopip on Fri 06 May 2016, 11:55 am

IanBru wrote:Jim, you're blind, she was sat almost right behind me! Admittedly, her dark red hair (or 'vibrant copper' as I'm told, often) did get lost in the background.

Nice story actually, we couldn't get seats together, so she was sat in the same section but on the front row. As I walked up to my seat at the start of the match, the lovely old couple who've sat behind me for the last four years piped up and said "Have you ditched your woman, Ian? That's not good, son!".

They then offered me their spare seat, which their little grandson sometimes occupies. So Hagia Sophia got to hold court chatting to half of Glasgow behind me, as only she can, while I cheered for wee Dunky in front. As they say, there's something a bit special about Glaswegians. She's now a fully paid-up member of the #WarriorNation, just as I'm a full-on shirt-owning part of the #FalconsFamily.

I'd be delighted to see you in Edinburgh. Sophia and I are staying in Glasgow for the weekend and coming through for the day. Give me a shout if you want to meet up for lunch or a drink.

Are they mutually exclusive? egg cake cider Ale RedWine

jimbopip

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by GLove39 on Fri 06 May 2016, 2:25 pm

Surprised there's no sign of Weir on the bench, given Russell's kicking lately thought being able to roll Meatball off the bench should things pan out that way would've seemed logical.

GLove39

Posts : 3696
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 23
Location : Aberdeen

http://www.youtube.com/user/GLove39

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by jimbopip on Fri 06 May 2016, 3:11 pm

Gloverman, Hornee to 10, Dunbar to 12 and angel to the rescue most likely.

jimbopip

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by George Carlin on Fri 06 May 2016, 4:20 pm

IanBru wrote:Well now, that's a team and a half.

Glasgow Warriors team named to play Connacht at the Sportsground on Saturday 7 May, kick-off 3pm, live on BBC One Scotland:
15. Stuart Hogg
14. Tommy Seymour
13. Alex Dunbar
12. Peter Horne
11. Lee Jones
10. Finn Russell
9. Ali Price

1. Gordon Reid
2. Fraser Brown
3. Sila Puafisi
4. Leone Nakarawa
5. Jonny Gray (Captain)
6. Rob Harley
7. Ryan Wilson
8. Josh Strauss

Replacements

16. Pat MacArthur
17. Jerry Yanuyanutawa
18. Zander Fagerson
19. Tim Swinson
20. Simone Favaro
21. Grayson Hart
22. Mark Bennett
23. Sean Lamont
Yes, that's pretty good. 

Swinson, Nina and the Messiah off the bench offer impact. I've never been totally sold on Hart so I guess I must have missed the news bulletin saying why Pyrgos is broken. Price needs to have a good game and keep the error count low. If I was him, I would write on my wrist taping: "you are not Fijian, you are NOT Fijian".

What a blessing it is to have Horne able to cover 10. If Duncan Weir's name appears on the team sheet on any of the final games this season, I will be forced to drink heavily.

George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12851
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by jimbopip on Fri 06 May 2016, 6:24 pm

George Carlin wrote:
IanBru wrote:Well now, that's a team and a half.

Glasgow Warriors team named to play Connacht at the Sportsground on Saturday 7 May, kick-off 3pm, live on BBC One Scotland:
15. Stuart Hogg
14. Tommy Seymour
13. Alex Dunbar
12. Peter Horne
11. Lee Jones
10. Finn Russell
9. Ali Price

1. Gordon Reid
2. Fraser Brown
3. Sila Puafisi
4. Leone Nakarawa
5. Jonny Gray (Captain)
6. Rob Harley
7. Ryan Wilson
8. Josh Strauss

Replacements

16. Pat MacArthur
17. Jerry Yanuyanutawa
18. Zander Fagerson
19. Tim Swinson
20. Simone Favaro
21. Grayson Hart
22. Mark Bennett
23. Sean Lamont
Yes, that's pretty good. 

Swinson, Nina and the Messiah off the bench offer impact. I've never been totally sold on Hart so I guess I must have missed the news bulletin saying why Pyrgos is broken. Price needs to have a good game and keep the error count low. If I was him, I would write on my wrist taping: "you are not Fijian, you are NOT Fijian".

What a blessing it is to have Horne able to cover 10. If Duncan Weir's name appears on the team sheet on any of the final games this season, I will be forced to drink heavily.

George, Laugh Laugh Laugh

as W.C. Fields once said, "It was a woman that drove me to drink. I'll be a son of a gun I forgot to thank her." RedWine

p.s. As you are the font of all things Ayr-related I may be arriving in Ayr on the morning of the final, what's the chances that Ayr RFC are running a charabanc through to Luvvieville?

jimbopip

Posts : 3029
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by bsando on Sat 07 May 2016, 1:32 pm

Excited for todays match! Both Connacht and Glasgow backlines looks potent, however, according to BBC weather its gonna be pretty wet. So may not be the game you'd expect on paper. I'm expecting a low scoring affair with fair few kicks at goal.

Wonder if Glasgow can make it 10 in a row? that would be impressive. Personally I think Connacht might sneak it, they look well organised. Good luck to both teams!

17 - 9 to Connacht is my prediction.

bsando

Posts : 1665
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 28
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by bsando on Sat 07 May 2016, 1:48 pm

Maybe Treviso could beat Leinster, might be good odds on that one.

bsando

Posts : 1665
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 28
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by profitius on Sat 07 May 2016, 2:01 pm

bsando wrote:Excited for todays match! Both Connacht and Glasgow backlines looks potent, however, according to BBC weather its gonna be pretty wet. So may not be the game you'd expect on paper. I'm expecting a low scoring affair with fair few kicks at goal.


Unfortunately theres sh!tty weather today. Its annoying because the last few weeks have been decent and mostly dry but it sums up the luck the pro 12 had with the weather this season. I heard during the week that Ulsters win over Leinster last weekend was only the second time this season it was dry in the kingspan. It must be similar for the other sides.

profitius

Posts : 3520
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 07 May 2016, 2:03 pm

Given that the league involves Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland we perhaps shouldn't be surprised that a lot of games play in rain...!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 18931
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by profitius on Sat 07 May 2016, 2:06 pm

RDW_Scotland wrote:Given that the league involves Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Ireland we perhaps shouldn't be surprised that a lot of games play in rain...!


I said it was annoying, not surprising.

profitius

Posts : 3520
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 07 May 2016, 2:12 pm

Just being cheeky! Very Happy

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 18931
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by cakeordeath on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:01 pm

Given how dominant the Connacht scrum will be, rain is not what we wanted.

cakeordeath

Posts : 1701
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by VinceWLB on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:02 pm

cakeordeath wrote:Given how dominant the Connacht scrum will be, rain is not what we wanted.

They are without Dennis Buckley though, probably the best loosehead in the league this season.

VinceWLB

Posts : 3462
Join date : 2012-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by cakeordeath on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:09 pm

Frak sake Finn

cakeordeath

Posts : 1701
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:10 pm

Russell having a bit of a mare.

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 18931
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by cakeordeath on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:15 pm

All Glasgow, but nothing to show for it

cakeordeath

Posts : 1701
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by cakeordeath on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:16 pm

Dunbar off with an injury

cakeordeath

Posts : 1701
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:17 pm

Baws!

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 18931
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by Golden on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:18 pm

What happened to bealham? I missed the first few minutes

Golden

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by cakeordeath on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:23 pm

First visit to the Glasgow 22 and Connacht score FFS

cakeordeath

Posts : 1701
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by highland_scot on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:25 pm

Weege seem to have t!ts for hands today...

highland_scot

Posts : 501
Join date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by highland_scot on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:27 pm

and feet!

highland_scot

Posts : 501
Join date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:28 pm

Russell is a liability today

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 18931
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by VinceWLB on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:32 pm

Some massive hits from the Connacht defense.

VinceWLB

Posts : 3462
Join date : 2012-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by 123456789 on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:40 pm

I get the feeling that when John Beattie says "let's be neutral..." it's kind of like saying "no offence but you're a dick"

123456789

Posts : 1682
Join date : 2011-11-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by RDW_Scotland on Sat 07 May 2016, 3:49 pm

7-6 would have been a whole lot better in this weather - Finn could cost Glasgow this game

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 18931
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by highland_scot on Sat 07 May 2016, 4:17 pm

Puafisi what a fanny

highland_scot

Posts : 501
Join date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by Golden on Sat 07 May 2016, 4:19 pm

Ref: you lead with the shoulder
Puafisi: last one ref.

Next play straight in with the shoulder. What a knob

Golden

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by highland_scot on Sat 07 May 2016, 4:20 pm

Weege are stuffed now

highland_scot

Posts : 501
Join date : 2012-05-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Saturday: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:33 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum