The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Political round up.............

+34
Hammersmith harrier
Muscular-mouse
3fingers
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
dyrewolfe
guildfordbat
Shifty
profitius
lostinwales
dummy_half
rodders
Derbymanc
No 7&1/2
Hero
Galted
Ent
Lowlandbrit
Rowley
Coxy001
Dolphin Ziggler
SecretFly
Steffan
superflyweight
CaledonianCraig
GSC
Mad for Chelsea
navyblueshorts
ShahenshahG
Duty281
TopHat24/7
Pr4wn
Azzy
TRUSSMAN66
38 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Political round up............. - Page 5 Empty Political round up.............

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 11 Feb 2016, 2:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Unions are like cops....Everyone hates them until they need one..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 5 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 12 May 2016, 2:54 pm

superflyweight wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:Well I suggest that underperformance is an improvement on what the previous incumbents managed since polls show Scots as satified with the SNP performance on health, education, finance and law.

Except it isn't...... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

So it isn't as far as you are concerned but is by majority of Scots.

That's incredibly wrong.  Can't remember the numbers but turnout for the recent election was just over 50%.  SNP gathered around 46% of that vote.  Being kind to the SNP - around a quarter of the electorate voted for them.  

P.S. before you predictably start comparing that with the vote share of the other parties - your point was about the SNP.  

I am talking of polls where Scots said they were satisfied with SNP's running of education, health, law and legal issues where satisfaction rate was over 50%. Dis-satisfaction was at around 20 to 25% with the rest neither one way or the other. Not quite equating to the SNP doing abysmally does it? And I will say again - lets face it - even TopHat earlier admitted surprise at how Labour done poorly considering how unpopular or poor (I think he said) the Tory government has been. Like I said Tory and Labour are no gifts from the heavens so lets not paint them as such eh? They win elections on the grounds that there is nobody else to vote for. Not because of their wonderful governing.

and can that assertion not equally be applied to the SNP?

Probably the most spectacular self-collapsing of an argument I've ever seen...... laughing

Tory and Labour governments have had probably 100 years each of governing so lets look at that much longer failure in that 100 than a mere 5 years of the SNP. That is what is so mystifying here. It seems posters here see it as fair game that Tories and Labour can screw people over with their failings and it is fine but the knives are out for the SNP who have had a miniscule amount of time in charge.

Sorry folks but posters here openly insulting Scots as thick do themselves no favours whatsoever. Quite pathetic actually.

Is this Monty Python?  What has the UK government ever done for us:

Welfare State
NHS
Minimum / Living Wage
Devolved Powers to Nation States
Relative prosperity
Stable economy
Relatively low taxation
High levels of employment
Prominent presence at world level

Could do with a few more aquaducts I suppose.  

An NHS now in utter disarray if truth be told with disenchanted/overworked doctors and nurses. Waiting times for Ops stretching into many months. Under-funding, lack of beds etc etc
Stable economy? Really? You can't watch the news for a month or two without hearing about banks in trouble and massive shops going into administration.
High levels of employment and also had many spells of high unemployment as well.
Prominent presence? Well certainly not in the manufacturing world with Britain unable to boast having it's own car making manufacturer or electrical goods. Decimated mines, steelworks and shipbuilding greatly reduced.

We could also go onto governments leading the country to wars (people did not want) backed up on lies by those at the top.
Hideous policies such as Poll Tax, Youth Training Schemes (or should I say slave labour), tax payers being ripped off by privatisation, the rip-off of Bedroom Tax, country being known as rip-off Britain due to us paying more for electrical goods, broadband, clothes etc than almost anywhere else across Europe and Western World. Corruption such as cash for questions, MP's living a life of luxury putting expenses down for ludicrous amounts for ludicrous items etc etc etc.

F*ck me - you're right - we're all f*cked.  Country is busted, done, gone - nothing good has ever happened here.  Nothing at all.  

No I am not saying that at all. I am saying for all the good that visionaries such as Welsh Labour MP Aneurin Bevan came up with and other innovations there are just as much incompetence that can be pointed to. The SNP are being slated here for all and sundry but as I have pointed out they are faring better in areas that rest of the UK aren't so they are not the total incompetents people want to paint them as.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Political round up............. - Page 5 Empty Re: Political round up.............

Post by navyblueshorts Thu 12 May 2016, 4:37 pm

Still waiting for the details about the 'r@pe' of Scotland.... Whistle
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 12 May 2016, 5:02 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Still waiting for the details about the 'r@pe' of Scotland.... Whistle

It happened at Flodden!

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 12 May 2016, 5:23 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Still waiting for the details about the 'r@pe' of Scotland.... Whistle

I suggest you look into the massive fall in popularity of the Tory party in Scotland during the Thatcher and then Major years. That speaks volumes alone for the disdain..nay..contempt that party were held in for their mismanagement in Scotland. But of course don't take my word for it look at the figures:-

In 1979 election when Thatcher came to power Tories held 22 seats in Scotland.

1983 it had fallen to 21.

1987 it stood at 10.

1992 it stood at 11.

1997 it stood at 0.

CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 12 May 2016, 5:32 pm

That still isn't WHAT the actual 'r@pe' is/was though, is it?

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 12 May 2016, 6:02 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:That still isn't WHAT the actual 'r@pe' is/was though, is it?

I can't see why you'd pick me up on that as you never did get back to relating why and when the explosion of support for the SNP came about. You claim it is 'thick Scots' who vote for them but that does not quite tally for a few reasons. Apart from being xenophobic it goes against what you claim as their growth began when (if we believe your ideas) when education was much better in Scotland as Tories would have still been in power so surely thickness wouldn't have been such a problem.

I mean if we go by your logic then those outwith Scotland are thick as you recognize how poor the Tories have been in government yet they remain the largest party in the UK.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 12 May 2016, 6:04 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:

I can't see why you'd pick me up on that as you never did get back to relating why and when the explosion of support for the SNP came about. You claim it is 'thick Scots' who vote for them but that does not quite tally for a few reasons. Apart from being xenophobic it goes against what you claim as their growth began when (if we believe your ideas) when education was much better in Scotland as Tories would have still been in power so surely thickness wouldn't have been such a problem.

I mean if we go by your logic then those outwith Scotland are thick as you recognize how poor the Tories have been in government yet they remain the largest party in the UK.

Least sh*t option - just like the SNP

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 12 May 2016, 6:19 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

Least sh*t option - just like the SNP

Oh come on surely not? You do realize that what you are getting at is that the political options in Britain are inadequate. You are suggesting the Tory party have been elected to power not on great policy, management, integrity and great mandate but because there is no one else of note to vote for. Something stinks to high heaven then in the political make-up of the UK if that is the case. laughing
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 12 May 2016, 6:27 pm

The SNP lost its majority last week..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 12 May 2016, 6:31 pm

Just for you:-

http://americasfuture.org/old-hatred-of-margaret-thatcher-drives-new-push-for-scottish-independence/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-22068402

CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 12 May 2016, 6:44 pm

Just pointing out you lost your majority last week...

It seems to have escaped your attention...

Gone from a majority to a minority administration..

Perhaps less sneering is in order ??

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Thu 12 May 2016, 7:12 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Just pointing out you lost your majority last week...

It seems to have escaped your attention...

Gone from a majority to a minority administration..

Perhaps less sneering is in order ??

Call it what you will but the bear facts remain that the SNP are bigger in terms of seats won and vote share than the Tory and Labour party put together.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 13 May 2016, 7:17 am

I'm guessing that you would classify the early introduction of Poll Tax as being part of the 'r*** of Scotland' (terrible turn of phrase by the way and 'r***' really shouldn't be a word that is used to describe anything other than r***).

It's a conveniently forgotten fact that the reason the Poll Tax was introduced in Scotland earlier than elsewhere in the UK was that Scotland (uniquely amongst the Home Nations) was due a Rates evaluation in 1989. Rates evaluations were time consuming and expensive and it would have been inefficient to go through that process knowing that the Poll Tax was coming the following year. Scotland wasn't a guinea pig and it wasn't done because Thatcher hated the Scots. But let's not let facts get in the way of a chip on the shoulder.

The Poll Tax was an unfair tax, but it wasn't any less fair in Glasgow, and Edinburgh than it was in Liverpool, Manchester and London. It contributed to the demise of Thatcher and ultimately to the demise of that Conservative government. That's democracy.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 13 May 2016, 9:43 am

CaledonianCraig wrote:

Well the SNP have been campaigning on a one trick pony Scots ref basis since 2007. And, funnily enough, as shown in countries all over the world when recession hit, voters turned to extreme & fringe, if unrealistic, parties.

So SNP grew rapidly due to economic malaise being blamed on Westminster (let's forget that the UK tax payer bailed out all the Scots banks that f*cked everything up in the first place) and then in 2012 UKG agreed to the SNP Scots ref request and poularity exploded, based on nationalism, which has been unabated till recently with a complete disregard for actual performance of SNP.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri 13 May 2016, 10:27 am

CaledonianCraig wrote:

http://americasfuture.org/old-hatred-of-margaret-thatcher-drives-new-push-for-scottish-independence/

That the best you've got for the 'r@pe' of Scotland? Christ! You need to look into the union behaviour of the 70s etc. British steel, mining and shipbuilding is competitive with RoW is it? Even w/o the union nonsense of the 70s, it struggles to compete.

It's a cheap shot I know, but why are you in London? Surely Scotland is where its at?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri 13 May 2016, 10:37 am

He just to harp on about how he was returning to the motherland 'ASAP'........

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 15 May 2016, 7:02 am

Comres...Con 36...Lab 30...Ukip 17...Lib 8..

ICM....Remain 44....Leave 46...

USA... (Public Policy Poll)...

Q. Which do you prefer v Trump...

Lice 54.....Trump 28...

Used car Salesmen 47....Trump 41..

Haemorrhoids 37......Trump 45....

Clinton 42....Trump 38...

Sanders 53...Trump 40...

Trump beats Haemorrhoids at least... Cool

Apparently Clinton beats lice within the MOE..

What a choice !! Wink

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 16 May 2016, 10:30 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Least sh*t option - just like the SNP
That's what every election is - no political party has ever been 100% beneficial to every voter. You simply vote for who will screw you the least during their time in power. For me, in my situation, that's not Corbyn's Labour party. But if I was in Scotland, it may well be SNP.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon 16 May 2016, 12:35 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

That the best you've got for the 'r@pe' of Scotland? Christ! You need to look into the union behaviour of the 70s etc. British steel, mining and shipbuilding is competitive with RoW is it? Even w/o the union nonsense of the 70s, it struggles to compete.

It's a cheap shot I know, but why are you in London? Surely Scotland is where its at?

Same reason I suppose as there are English living in Scotland but voted no to independence - circumstance but if it makes you feel any better I do work for a Scottish-based outfit.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon 16 May 2016, 12:37 pm

Azzy wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Least sh*t option - just like the SNP
That's what every election is - no political party has ever been 100% beneficial to every voter. You simply vote for who will screw you the least during their time in power. For me, in my situation, that's not Corbyn's Labour party. But if I was in Scotland, it may well be SNP.

Spot on.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Mon 16 May 2016, 1:31 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

Same reason I suppose as there are English living in Scotland but voted no to independence - circumstance but if it makes you feel any better I do work for a Scottish-based outfit.

RBS?

Dear god....

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Mon 16 May 2016, 7:50 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

RBS?

Dear god....

Hard cheese. Wrong again TopHat.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 16 May 2016, 7:55 pm

CaledonianCraig wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

RBS?

Dear god....

Hard cheese. Wrong again TopHat.

Roadie for The Proclaimers?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Tue 17 May 2016, 7:52 am

CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

Huh? Make some sense. The English in Scotland that voted against independence are there consistent with their view on Scots independence i.e. we're better off as the U.K. You're a pro-indy Scot in England - pretty much the opposite I would have said....
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 17 May 2016, 8:54 am

There are both in both countries. Pro-indy Scots in England and pro-indy English in Scotland as well. I think it just shows people up if they are using this against people. After all are Australians frowned upon here? They were once part of the British empire but are present here as there are many ex-Brits who have emigrated to Australia or elsewhere in the world. Jeez next this forum will be demanding people are put to the wall and shot for wanting something other than being ruled by dinosaurs at Westminster.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 9:14 am

Get that chip off your shoulder..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 17 May 2016, 9:30 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Get that chip off your shoulder..

Whilst others here have enough chips on theirs to make a chip butty. laughing
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 9:37 am

CaledonianCraig wrote:

You're entitled to think that.... thumbsup

You just seem to sneer and make silly remarks about people that have genuine reasons for liking being British.....

Makes me think you're a little bitter......Being bitter will only hurt yourself mate......

You had a chance to become independent......You lost the argument..

No amount of smokescreening and sneering is going to change that fact.....Live with it.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by CaledonianCraig Tue 17 May 2016, 9:44 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:

You're entitled to think that.... thumbsup

You just seem to sneer and make silly remarks about people that have genuine reasons for liking being British.....

Makes me think you're a little bitter......Being bitter will only hurt yourself mate......

You had a chance to become independent......You lost the argument..

No amount of smokescreening and sneering is going to change that fact.....Live with it.

Silly remarks and bitter?? That one takes the biscuit. I am not the one posting on here saying only thick Scots vote SNP - if that isn't silly and bitter then I do not know what is.

And yes the chance for independence was there but how that equates to losing an argument I am mystified by that remark.

Smokescreening? Whatever you do don't look at the political map in Scotland and that way you will keep your own smokescreen up. And who is sneering? I am here making remarks on politics and if sneering is lambasting political regimes loathed by many then sobeit.
CaledonianCraig
CaledonianCraig

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 9:52 am

I think Sturgeon and Salmond are the best two leaders I've seen since Blair....

I think the SNP are a superb machine......But it won't last..

If you're honest..... As soon as Labour went in with the Tories against independence then they were always going to lose the Pro-independently Labour vote...

Miliband was stuck between a rock and a hard place...

The Liberals recovered a bit two weeks ago....and they will keep on recovering.....People move on..

Just as Labour will eventually recover in Scotland....

Me thinks it will be the last independence vote you'll see for a longgggg time..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 17 May 2016, 9:58 am

It's not bitterness, it's an objective observation based on the evidence presented - voters supporting a worse performing party.

Then again, I've never had any party allegiances......

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 17 May 2016, 10:01 am

But it was phrased in a pretty cruel way, Toppy. No need for insults like that.

You could say the same about working-class British people that vote for the Tories who actively seek to make the lives of the working class worse.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 10:12 am

Pr4wn wrote:But it was phrased in a pretty cruel way, Toppy.

Not a good idea for you to ever moderate the boxing forum Pr4wny..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 17 May 2016, 10:14 am

I steer well clear of there mate.

I just feel there's no need for such sweeping remarks like that, especially when talking about an entire population.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 17 May 2016, 10:34 am

Pr4wn wrote:But it was phrased in a pretty cruel way, Toppy. No need for insults like that.

You could say the same about working-class British people that vote for the Tories who actively seek to make the lives of the working class worse.

Actually, there always used to be a very strong 'working class Tory' vote, as it was genuine working class people, particularly small business owners, not the bums & wasters that claim 'working class' status these days - few of whom, I suspect, vote Tory - hence why London is red & the home counties are blue.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 17 May 2016, 10:42 am

And these days? The Tories despise the working class. Heck, they despise the middle class. It's the idiot working and middle classers that aspire to be loaded that vote Tory, thinking their best interests are being looked after.

It's turkeys voting for Christmas.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 17 May 2016, 2:15 pm

'These days' the definition of working class has been perverted to the extent it is no longer applicable.

Though the people that do misappropriate the definition almost certainly don't vote Tory.

Again, that's why London is red and home counties are blue.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 2:33 pm

You do get losers that think that just because they have a nice home and job they must vote GOP or Conservative..."If you're a winner you vote etc etc".

Like to think they are few and far between...But they do exist..

I vote with my conscience added to the fact I don't like over privileged. ..spoon fed muppets...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 17 May 2016, 2:35 pm

Let me get this right.  All these rules between red and blue are of course universal.  All over the world, it's the struggle between Red and Blue.

So let me get this right.  The Blues only want to look after the better off coz that's who is going to be voting for them.  They understand that Blue voters want to keep their elite status in society, so the Blue party know they better make sure the rules and regulations keep those Blue voters elite?

The Red boys - they're supported by the honest hard working decent folk, who don't have high opinions of themselves and watch soaps rather than BBC 4 documentaries on Relativity.
Here's where it gets complicated.  What are the Red Politicians saying to Red voters?  Are they saying: "Vote for us and we'll help you become Blue (rich elite)!"  Or are they saying: "Vote for us so that we'll keep you all Red (poor schidts)?"

The Reds can't promise better things for the Red voters or they risk the Red voters becoming Naturalised Blue boys.  So - 'Vote Red if you want to stay in your little flat with your postage stamp garden at the back.  We intend to defend your rights to remain poor and disaffected.'

?  Is that how it goes? Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 17 May 2016, 2:35 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You do get losers that think that just because they have a nice home and job they must vote GOP or Conservative..."If you're a winner you vote etc etc".  

Like to think they are few and far between...But they do exist..

I vote with my conscience added to the fact I don't like over privileged. ..spoon fed muppets...

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 2:38 pm

Someone is quoting me that shouldn't be..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 17 May 2016, 2:39 pm

By all accounts Toppy prefers a JCB to a spoon.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 2:40 pm

SecretFly wrote:Let me get this right.  All these rules between red and blue are of course universal.  All over the world, it's the struggle between Red and Blue.  

So let me get this right.  The Blues only want to look after the better off coz that's who is going to be voting for them.  They understand that Blue voters want to keep their elite status in society, so the Blue party know they better make sure the rules and regulations keep those Blue voters elite?

The Red boys - they're supported by the honest hard working decent folk, who don't have high opinions of themselves and watch soaps rather than BBC 4 documentaries on Relativity.
Here's where it gets complicated.  What are the Red Politicians saying to Red voters?  Are they saying: "Vote for us and we'll help you become Blue (rich elite)!"  Or are they saying: "Vote for us so that we'll keep you all Red (poor schidts)?"

The Reds can't promise better things for the Red voters or they risk the Red voters becoming Naturalised Blue boys.  So - 'Vote Red if you want to stay in your little flat with your postage stamp garden at the back.  We intend to defend your rights to remain poor and disaffected.'

?  Is that how it goes? Wink

Problem is the Tories know who votes for them......Labour doesn't !!!.

Until they find out.... it's opposition....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Tue 17 May 2016, 2:49 pm

Must say, for a party who purports to hate State intervention in all things, the Conservatives seem rather intent on meddling with the BBC. Latest is forcing them to take free recipes from their website, because that apparently makes them too much like a newspaper. The fact that three new recipe websites are now awaiting launch - taste.co.uk, bestrecipes.co.uk, recipes.co.uk - with the first two owned by a certain Mr Murdoch, and set to make him lots of lovely advertising money (on which he won't pay much UK tax of course) is a complete coincidence. Nothing to see here, no corruption whatsoever Whistle

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 17 May 2016, 2:50 pm

The public need to stand up together and nip this cr@p in the bud.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad for Chelsea Tue 17 May 2016, 2:53 pm

https://www.change.org/p/bbc-save-the-bbc-s-recipe-archive?recruiter=539108528&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink#delivered-to

Mad for Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 2:53 pm

Warren Buffet probably the biggest donor in the USA is a Democrat.....(Worth 62 billion)

Yet you get dippy slappers like Jenna Jameson saying "I'm rich now... so I have to vote Republican".....

Like I said you hope they are few and far between....with that ignorance..

I recall Frank Bruno was leaving the UK in 92 if Labour won....

Nouveau riche......Many are more snotty than people born into it...

Father in law being a prime example..He's UKIP these days....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Tue 17 May 2016, 2:58 pm

Pr4wn wrote:By all accounts Toppy prefers a JCB to a spoon.

And if you'd been following this forum long enough you'd know that Truss had a vastly more spoon fed upbringing than I ever did.........

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Tue 17 May 2016, 3:01 pm

Not the point I was making, but OK

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 17 May 2016, 3:04 pm

Pr4wn wrote:Not the point I was making, but OK

Why are you agreeing with that ???

Didn't have any money when I was being brought up...

Had a great set of folks though....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next