The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What an absolutely pathetic end to the Welsh regional season

+34
XR
Recwatcher16
munkian
Shifty
eirebilly
Stone Motif
PhilBB
Cardiff Dave
Allty
Steffan
RDW
LeinsterFan4life
Breadvan
St John The Enforcer
wayne
profitius
Kingshu
George Carlin
mikey_dragon
exile jack
Luckless Pedestrian
Knowsit17
marty2086
ScarletSpiderman
Golden
True Raven
BamBam
Pot Hale
SecretFly
offload
VinceWLB
RiscaGame
yappysnap
LordDowlais
38 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

What an absolutely pathetic end to the Welsh regional season - Page 10 Empty What an absolutely pathetic end to the Welsh regional season

Post by LordDowlais Mon 9 May - 8:24

First topic message reminder :

Well, the title says it all really. What a pathetic, embarrassing finish to the PRO12 it was for the Welsh regions. I am livid, as a Welsh rugby fan I am bouncing, and it just goes to show how right I am when I talk about the attitudes towards the game that the regions take. What does it matter to the regions that they got beaten on the weekend ? Nothing, that's what, they do not have to worry.

Ospreys knew what they needed to do and the were shamed in their own back yard. If I were a paying customer on Saturday I would have been demanding my money back. Scarlets were the same, they just gave up in the second half, and the less said about Dragons the better. Where was the pride ? 

I live in hope that next season will be better, Welsh domestic rugby is in a dark place at the moment, how any fans of the regions can come on here and defend their teams showing over this season is beyond me. No doubt I will get attacked from every quarter on here by the likes of Risca, Stone motif, mikey dragon, PhillBB, Scarletspiderman, but how can they argue ? It's no wonder that the amount of fans going to watch our regions are not as good as elsewhere, it's because of the crap being served up infront of them week in week out, who would want to keep paying for it ?

But what does it matter, the regions will still get the same funding next year, they will still get the same money from Europe, nothing will change for them, so why should they change ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

What an absolutely pathetic end to the Welsh regional season - Page 10 Empty Re: What an absolutely pathetic end to the Welsh regional season

Post by marty2086 Wed 25 May - 15:44

Sorry your right, throwing words together and telling a person to Google it with no relevant search results makes perfect sense

Then talking about the sport as a whole, Irish rugby in the 19th century relates perfectly to the current business model of the IRFU and a potential shift along with Jamie Heaslips personal investment portfolio

Silly me not seeing the links

marty2086

Back to top Go down

What an absolutely pathetic end to the Welsh regional season - Page 10 Empty Re: What an absolutely pathetic end to the Welsh regional season

Post by PhilBB Wed 25 May - 15:57

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:Am I right in thinking that this dispute started on a different thread?

It started pretty much with my first post and Martyn hasn't grasped many since then, preferring to go off on a ludicrous tangent because he 'seems to interpret' rather than seek clarification.

It's pretty boring.
PhilBB
PhilBB

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by marty2086 Wed 25 May - 16:06

Laugh

marty2086

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10