England v Wales

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

England v Wales  Empty England v Wales

Post by Fanster on Sat 21 May 2016, 11:16 am

Anyone know much about the ticket sales for this game?

I may head down for this, however just took a quick peak for tickets and there is only one block available, and not 2 tickets sat together. It can't be sold out already can it?

Anyone know?

Fanster

Posts : 1633
Join date : 2015-05-31

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Shifty on Sat 21 May 2016, 11:58 am

Wouldn't surprise me if it was, Wales V England is the biggest games in Twickenham, apart from New Zealand according to the RFU.
Shifty
Shifty

Posts : 7357
Join date : 2011-04-26
Age : 40
Location : Kenfig Hill, Bridgend

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by TrailApe on Sat 21 May 2016, 3:35 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if it was, Wales V England is the biggest games in Twickenham, apart from New Zealand according to the RFU.


Really?

Wonder how they work that out, Twickenham is usually sold out for any international isn't it?
TrailApe
TrailApe

Posts : 884
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Newcastle upon Tyne

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Fanster on Sat 21 May 2016, 4:30 pm

I've found official route to get single tickets, I could obviously use tout sites but am unwilling to do so.

I am surprised it's this popular this early. Maybe I just missed the boat

Fanster

Posts : 1633
Join date : 2015-05-31

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by hugehandoff on Mon 23 May 2016, 4:27 pm

England senior 26-man squad for Old Mutual Wealth Cup against Wales


Forwards (15): D Attwood (Bath), D Cole (Leicester), J Clifford (Harlequins), E Genge (Leicester), D Hartley (Northampton), T Harrison (Northampton), J Haskell (Wasps), P Hill (Northampton), M Kvesic (Gloucester), J Launchbury (Wasps), C Lawes (Northampton), M Mullan (Wasps), C Robshaw (Harlequins), K Sinckler (Harlequins), T Taylor (Wasps).

Backs (11): M Brown (Harlequins), L Burrell (Northampton), D Care (Harlequins), E Daly (Wasps), O Devoto (Bath), G Ford (Bath), J Joseph (Bath), M Tuilagi (Leicester), A Watson (Bath), M Yarde (Harlequins), B Youngs (Leicester).
.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-3603917/Danny-Cipriani-dealt-new-England-blow-misses-Twickenham-clash-Wales.html#ixzz49Ud2pavC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

hugehandoff

Posts : 909
Join date : 2011-06-02
Location : London

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by LondonTiger on Mon 23 May 2016, 4:30 pm

Typically dumb article from Daily Fail I see. Concentrating on the guy who misses out - even though his court cas restarts this week, and ignoring those selected.

LondonTiger
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 21426
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Sgt_Pooly on Tue 24 May 2016, 7:52 am

LondonTiger wrote:Typically dumb article from Daily Fail I see. Concentrating on the guy who misses out - even though his court cas restarts this week, and ignoring those selected.

Odd to see how he's missing out when he hasn't actually been in involved in any serious squad and Eddie has stated he needs to improve.

Sgt_Pooly

Posts : 34116
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by LondonTiger on Tue 24 May 2016, 9:35 am

Ah but he went on the jolly to Brighton.

That trip however opens up all sorts of avenues for jokes.

LondonTiger
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 21426
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by propdavid_london on Thu 26 May 2016, 1:30 pm

For anyone that's in the area for the Game.
There is a free entry to the women's county final on at the stoop, KO is at 12pm on Sunday and apparently the bar will be open.
Sounds like a nice wind up to the main event at HQ over the road. I am surprised its not publicised a bit more.
http://surreyrugby.co.uk/news/291-surrey-ladies-through-to-county-championship-final

propdavid_london

Posts : 3257
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : London

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by LondonTiger on Thu 26 May 2016, 2:58 pm

England team announced tomorrow.

LondonTiger
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 21426
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by king_carlos on Thu 26 May 2016, 3:29 pm

Below is what I expect for England. I'd much rather an extra winger in the squad so that Watson could start at full back and Brown get a rest but with Watson/Yarde the only wingers that won't happen. I'd also rather Cole and Haskell get a rest or at least be benched but again I can't see that being the case.

1.Mullan
2.Hartley
3.Cole
4.Launchbury
5.Lawes
6.Robshaw
7.Haskell
8.Clifford

9.Care
10.Ford

11.Yarde
12.Devoto
13.Joseph
14.Watson
15.Brown

16.Taylor
17.Genge
18.Hill
19.Attwood
20.Harrison
21.Youngs
22.Burrell
23.Daly

king_carlos

Posts : 4192
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by lostinwales on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:03 pm

So Devoto is covering 10

Just realised the original list has Tuilagi listed. Did he get replaced or are they left with 10 backs to choose from?

lostinwales

Posts : 8594
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Welly on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:09 pm

Burrell will start @ 12 IMO.

Welly

Posts : 4152
Join date : 2013-12-05

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by lostinwales on Thu 26 May 2016, 4:24 pm

Welly wrote: Burrell will start @ 12 IMO.

That's also what I think. First time under Jones and I wouldn't be surprised if its the last too.

lostinwales

Posts : 8594
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by LordDowlais on Thu 26 May 2016, 5:55 pm

This is a very tricky one fir Wales, and it's, meh, so you beat England's seconds. Lose and it's a disaster as we have lost to England's seconds.

There is only one thing Wales can do, and that is win convincingly.

LordDowlais

Posts : 13691
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Merthyr Tydfil

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by king_carlos on Thu 26 May 2016, 6:10 pm

lostinwales wrote:
Welly wrote: Burrell will start @ 12 IMO.

That's also what I think. First time under Jones and I wouldn't be surprised if its the last too.

With a few of his 6 Nations squad missing I think EJ will revert to those who trained and played together in that 6 Nations squad. Hence Devoto and Clifford will start I reckon.

The other outside bet is Daly given that Eddie made a point of saying he was impressed by him when he ran at 12 in training. He'd offer another kicking option from the tee to take pressure of wee George as well.

king_carlos

Posts : 4192
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by englandglory4ever on Thu 26 May 2016, 8:12 pm

With about 12 England first picks missing its a must win for Wales and a job very well done if England win or even get close..

englandglory4ever

Posts : 1633
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Brighton, Sussex

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by TG on Thu 26 May 2016, 10:21 pm

Maybe the idea is for the footballers to turn up at HQ and the rugby lot to head to Lyons, both playing the "other" code. That would make it interesting.

TG

Posts : 58
Join date : 2013-10-02

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by king_carlos on Thu 26 May 2016, 10:29 pm

Marler, Itoje, Kruis, Billy V, Farrell and Nowell missing from the 6 Nations starters.

Mako, Goode and Manu (later on in the tournament) from the bench. Mako could be called a starter at a push with Marler resting but Mullan is a good replacement for either, for me there's little between our 3 EPS LHs.

It's an exaggeration to claim 12 are missing though. Even if you add Slade who might start in the centre with Manu injured it is still an exaggeration.

We can only guess what EJs starting XV would be at full strength but from the squad for this game I'd wager Marler, Itoje, Kruis, Billy, Farrell, Manu and Nowell are missing from it. A very significant chunk yes, but not 12 either.

king_carlos

Posts : 4192
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Sgt_Pooly on Thu 26 May 2016, 10:38 pm

king_carlos wrote:
lostinwales wrote:
Welly wrote: Burrell will start @ 12 IMO.

That's also what I think. First time under Jones and I wouldn't be surprised if its the last too.

With a few of his 6 Nations squad missing I think EJ will revert to those who trained and played together in that 6 Nations squad. Hence Devoto and Clifford will start I reckon.

The other outside bet is Daly given that Eddie made a point of saying he was impressed by him when he ran at 12 in training. He'd offer another kicking option from the tee to take pressure of wee George as well.

Ford/Daly would also be a very wee 10/12 combo, Wales would run riot.

Sgt_Pooly

Posts : 34116
Join date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by little_badger on Fri 27 May 2016, 10:06 am

15. Mike Brown (vice captain, Harlequins, 48 caps)
14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 20 caps)
13. Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 21 caps)
12. Luther Burrell (Northampton Saints, 12 caps)
11. Marland Yarde (Harlequins, 7 caps)
10. George Ford (Bath Rugby, 22 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 57 caps)

1. Matt Mullan (Wasps 9 caps)
2. Dylan Hartley (captain, Northampton Saints, 71 caps)
3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 61 caps)
4. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 32 caps)
5. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 45 caps)
6. Teimana Harrison (Northampton Saints, uncapped)
7. James Haskell (Wasps, 67 caps)
8. Jack Clifford (Harlequins, 5 caps)

Replacements:

16. Tommy Taylor (Sales Sharks, uncapped)
17. Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, uncapped)
18. Paul Hill (Northampton Saints, 1 cap)
19. Dave Attwood (Bath Rugby, 22 caps)
20. Matt Kvesic (Gloucester Rugby, 2 caps)
21. Danny Care (Harlequins, 58 caps)
22. Ollie Devoto (Bath Rugby, uncapped)
23. Elliot Daly (Wasps, 3 caps)

little_badger

Posts : 310
Join date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by munkian on Fri 27 May 2016, 10:19 am

little_badger wrote:15. Mike Brown (vice captain, Harlequins, 48 caps)
14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 20 caps)
13. Jonathan Joseph (Bath Rugby, 21 caps)
12. Luther Burrell (Northampton Saints, 12 caps)
11. Marland Yarde (Harlequins, 7 caps)
10. George Ford (Bath Rugby, 22 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 57 caps)

1. Matt Mullan (Wasps 9 caps)
2. Dylan Hartley (captain, Northampton Saints, 71 caps)
3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 61 caps)
4. Joe Launchbury (Wasps, 32 caps)
5. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints, 45 caps)
6. Teimana Harrison (Northampton Saints, uncapped)
7. James Haskell (Wasps, 67 caps)
8. Jack Clifford (Harlequins, 5 caps)

Replacements:

16. Tommy Taylor (Sales Sharks, uncapped)
17. Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, uncapped)
18. Paul Hill (Northampton Saints, 1 cap)
19. Dave Attwood (Bath Rugby, 22 caps)
20. Matt Kvesic (Gloucester Rugby, 2 caps)
21. Danny Care (Harlequins, 58 caps)
22. Ollie Devoto (Bath Rugby, uncapped)
23. Elliot Daly (Wasps, 3 caps)

Despite missing players that is still a tidy squad
munkian
munkian

Posts : 8456
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 38
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by thomh on Fri 27 May 2016, 10:22 am

Lots of potential in the back row. Let's hope Haskell has one of those games, rather than one of THOSE games, so that Clifford and Harrison can save some energy for running riot in the wide channels.

thomh

Posts : 1816
Join date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by lostinwales on Fri 27 May 2016, 10:32 am

Baby reserve front row - Big nasty scary babies but still.

This could be fun

lostinwales

Posts : 8594
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 27 May 2016, 10:36 am

Garbage Pail Kids?

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 23644
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 40
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri 27 May 2016, 10:39 am

Looking forward to it. Despite the missing players that looks a very good team.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 18801
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by yappysnap on Fri 27 May 2016, 10:46 am

Are all these guys also going to Australia or is the squad being trimmed again?

Strong team. A few guys need big games if they're not to be completely forgotten.

yappysnap

Posts : 11585
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : Christchurch, NZ

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Cumbrian on Fri 27 May 2016, 10:50 am

Like the squad, my bugbear is Burrell at 12. He just hasn't done it for England from 12 and I would prefer to see what Devoto can do.
Cumbrian
Cumbrian

Posts : 4190
Join date : 2011-01-28
Age : 36
Location : Bath

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by lostinwales on Fri 27 May 2016, 10:58 am

Cumbrian wrote:Like the squad, my bugbear is Burrell at 12.  He just hasn't done it for England from 12 and I would prefer to see what Devoto can do.

I know what you mean - but if he can look after Ford and makes his tackles on Roberts he can do a job.

lostinwales

Posts : 8594
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by LondonTiger on Fri 27 May 2016, 11:06 am

yappysnap wrote:Are all these guys also going to Australia or is the squad being trimmed again?

No, aus touring squad on that page, but from memory:

Burrell, Kvesic, Taylor, Attwood, Devoto going to SA

LondonTiger
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 21426
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by chris_501 on Fri 27 May 2016, 11:12 am

Wales

1. Rob Evans
2. Scott Baldwin
3. Samson Lee
4. Jake Ball
5. Alun Wyn Jones
6. Ross Moriarty
7. Dan Lydiate (capt)
8. Taulupe Faletau
9. Rhys Webb
10. Dan Biggar
11. Hallam Amos
12. Jamie Roberts
13. Scott Williams
14. George North
15. Liam Williams

16. Kristian Dacey
17.Gethin Jenkins
18. Rhodri Jones
19. Josh Turnbull
20. James King
21. Lloyd Williams
22. Rhys Priestland
23. Gareth Anscombe

chris_501

Posts : 387
Join date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by GeordieFalcon on Fri 27 May 2016, 11:24 am

Hill and Genge coming on at 1 and 3 could be fun!

That back row is an action adventure! Very Happy

GeordieFalcon

Posts : 21295
Join date : 2011-03-31
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Gooseberry on Fri 27 May 2016, 11:29 am

LordDowlais wrote:This is a very tricky one fir Wales, and it's, meh, so you beat England's seconds. Lose and it's a disaster as we have lost to England's seconds.

There is only one thing Wales can do, and that is win convincingly.

Dont worry, if you lose you can always blame the regions.
Or PRL.

Gooseberry

Posts : 5572
Join date : 2015-02-11

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by lostinwales on Fri 27 May 2016, 11:48 am

Dan Lydiate at 7 and captain. Hmmmm

lostinwales

Posts : 8594
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Poorfour on Fri 27 May 2016, 11:50 am

GeordieFalcon wrote:Hill and Genge coming on at 1 and 3 could be fun!

That back row is an action adventure! Very Happy

Assuming Burrell can contain Roberts and Mullan doesn't say anything untoward to Lee, the game will likely be won and lost in the back row - where both teams have some unknowns. Moriarty and Harrison have looked promising, whereas Lydiate's form is apparently a bit wobbly even at 6 and Haskell's variability is very well known! Huge test for Clifford against Faletau with two very different styles of No 8.
Poorfour
Poorfour

Posts : 4216
Join date : 2011-10-01

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by lostinwales on Fri 27 May 2016, 11:57 am

It will be very interesting to see how England play things. We have had several years of having a beast at 8 to carry the ball and Clifford isn't going to do that. In fact we don't really have much in the way of heavy duty carriers in the starting lineup. The locks? Mullan? Hartley doesn't seem to do much carrying.

lostinwales

Posts : 8594
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by wrfc1980 on Fri 27 May 2016, 12:05 pm

I guess the pressure is on Wales, a more or less full strength Wales team v a half strength England due to so many players missing because of the premiership final. If Wales don't beat this England team surely it would be a big blow? if England loose they know they have the likes of Kruuis, Itoje, Nowell, both Vunipolas, farrel etc to bring back in. If Wales loose they know they have been beaten by a team shorn of some if its best players.

wrfc1980

Posts : 440
Join date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by TightHEAD on Fri 27 May 2016, 12:06 pm

If Wales win will there be another DVD release?
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Posts : 4632
Join date : 2014-09-25
Age : 57
Location : Englands green and pleasant land

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by TightHEAD on Fri 27 May 2016, 12:08 pm

Can't help but think Wales are wasting a chance to blood a few new guys or give the bench a chance to make a claim for a starting place. Gatland really doesn't look at the bigger picture sometimes.
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Posts : 4632
Join date : 2014-09-25
Age : 57
Location : Englands green and pleasant land

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by lostinwales on Fri 27 May 2016, 12:12 pm

I don't think that that England team looks that weak. We will miss Billy, because he's been such a point of difference over our last few matches. As for the other changes

Harrison for Robshaw I have no idea, but then the Welsh back row doesn't look that threatening.

Itoje/Kruis is better than Launchbury/Lawes but maybe by not that much.

Same goes for Mullan although he's a lot less experienced than our usual options at this level.

Yarde isn't a great substitute for Nowell as far as his all round game goes but at his best is pretty handy and his selection shouldn't have any impact on the results

lostinwales

Posts : 8594
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 27 May 2016, 12:16 pm

TightHEAD wrote:Can't help but think Wales are wasting a chance to blood a few new guys or give the bench a chance to make a claim for a starting place. Gatland really doesn't look at the bigger picture sometimes.

Sometimes?

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 23644
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 40
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri 27 May 2016, 12:17 pm

It's the lack of familiarity in some areas which will do us.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 18801
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by GeordieFalcon on Fri 27 May 2016, 12:44 pm

lostinwales wrote:It will be very interesting to see how England play things. We have had several years of having a beast at 8 to carry the ball and Clifford isn't going to do that. In fact we don't really have much in the way of heavy duty carriers in the starting lineup. The locks? Mullan? Hartley doesn't seem to do much carrying.

We don't...however, the ones we have selected aren't afraid to ruck it up when needed...but more importantly they are more intelligent and more likely to go for the gap / shoulder than directly into the opponent. And the likes of Clifford and Harrison will happily run in space.

I think this could be a very interesting game to watch. Despite being a "restricted selection" it may give a little pointer in how Jones wishes to develop the side and style.

GeordieFalcon

Posts : 21295
Join date : 2011-03-31
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by lostinwales on Fri 27 May 2016, 12:52 pm

GeordieFalcon wrote:
lostinwales wrote:It will be very interesting to see how England play things. We have had several years of having a beast at 8 to carry the ball and Clifford isn't going to do that. In fact we don't really have much in the way of heavy duty carriers in the starting lineup. The locks? Mullan? Hartley doesn't seem to do much carrying.

We don't...however, the ones we have selected aren't afraid to ruck it up when needed...but more importantly they are more intelligent and more likely to go for the gap / shoulder than directly into the opponent. And the likes of Clifford and Harrison will happily run in space.

I think this could be a very interesting game to watch. Despite being a "restricted selection" it may give a little pointer in how Jones wishes to develop the side and style.

Wales do look like a team better set up to take on muscle rather than speed. Interesting times

lostinwales

Posts : 8594
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 27 May 2016, 1:04 pm

TightHEAD wrote:If Wales win will there be another DVD release?

When was the last DVD release?

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8919
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 27 May 2016, 1:07 pm

Why is Lydiate at 7? That must be a line-up error. Could they be swapping during the match? Against Italy I thought it was Lydiate at 6, Moriarty at 7? Not a bad choice for captain but when it's that first test against NZ I would select AWJ as captain and have Warburton on the bench - I can see it being the opposite though.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8919
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Gooseberry on Fri 27 May 2016, 1:08 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
TightHEAD wrote:If Wales win will there be another DVD release?

When was the last DVD release?


https://store.wru.co.uk/gifts-toys-c1/dvd-books-c2

Are you guys still on about 1999????

Gooseberry

Posts : 5572
Join date : 2015-02-11

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by TightHEAD on Fri 27 May 2016, 1:11 pm

Gooseberry wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
TightHEAD wrote:If Wales win will there be another DVD release?

When was the last DVD release?


https://store.wru.co.uk/gifts-toys-c1/dvd-books-c2

Are you guys still on about 1999????

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rugby-World-Cup-2015-England/dp/B0168KMOD6/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1464351041&sr=8-3&keywords=wales+rugby+world+cup

***only 4 left***Don't delay***Buy it today***
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Posts : 4632
Join date : 2014-09-25
Age : 57
Location : Englands green and pleasant land

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by rainbow-warrior on Fri 27 May 2016, 1:33 pm

At least England did not have to destroy thousands of Grand Slam T shirts this time round. I bet there's a Grand Slam DVD too!! Kettle calling the Pot it seem's. Mind you 1 GS in 13 years I hope it was done in Blu-Ray. and or 3D if only to show how Wales almost did it again in 20 minutes hahaha
rainbow-warrior
rainbow-warrior

Posts : 1429
Join date : 2012-08-22

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by TightHEAD on Fri 27 May 2016, 1:37 pm

Just goes to show if you are persistent you'll hook one in the end! Very Happy
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Posts : 4632
Join date : 2014-09-25
Age : 57
Location : Englands green and pleasant land

Back to top Go down

England v Wales  Empty Re: England v Wales

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum