The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels on Wed 25 May 2016, 10:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dad passed away yesterday. Mowing a lawn at the time. Spent some time with him and very peaceful.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Posts : 13321
Join date : 2012-05-25
Location : Virgin

Back to top Go down


The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:06 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Buffon and De Gea put on a goalkeeping masterclass yesterday, it was a joy to watch.

I'll take your word for it, Serial.

That won't get my £5 back though.
My word is my bond, Tina (used to play in goal at schoolboy level so I appreciate the art of the thing) Sorry about your money but there are more important things in life, like ensuring both Sean and Shah are reminded daily that they are beneath contempt

DAVE667 wrote:Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair so i can climb up it and cut your t*ts off for stealing my share

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:07 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I watched the first half with my eldest until it was time to turn over to the epic Game of Thrones series finale.

There was a point shortly after Iceland’s second goal when the camera panned to Hodgson.  It was obviously the camera that was supplying the feed to the stadium.  Hodgson was standing there looking shell shocked like he was watching his wife noshing off a Russian hooligan when he obviously realised the camera was on him.  He glanced up, realised he was on the big screen and almost did a double take.  So then he puts his hand to his chin like he was contemplating some great tactical reshuffle and also checked his watch, despite there being massive countdown clocks all over the stadium.  Totally bemused by what was unfolding in front of him and completely bereft of ideas on how to change it.

He just looked a forlorn old man who was in charge of a pub team that had turned up to a cup final stinking of booze and wearing ladies underwear.

I sent my boy up to bed at half time so I could watch t*ts, violence and dragons.  Great stuff.

Just saw the bit where he scratches his chin on the BBC's 6 moments clip.  It's even more embarrassing than the team's performance.

l*l.  I just watched it again.  They needed to run it on a couple of seconds till he checked his watch.
A few years back someone on here said that Hodgson's habit of rubbing his face when annoyed looked like he was frantically trying to summon up a genie from his ar$e

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:08 pm

It gets funnier each time you watch it.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11455
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:08 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I watched the first half with my eldest until it was time to turn over to the epic Game of Thrones series finale.

There was a point shortly after Iceland’s second goal when the camera panned to Hodgson.  It was obviously the camera that was supplying the feed to the stadium.  Hodgson was standing there looking shell shocked like he was watching his wife noshing off a Russian hooligan when he obviously realised the camera was on him.  He glanced up, realised he was on the big screen and almost did a double take.  So then he puts his hand to his chin like he was contemplating some great tactical reshuffle and also checked his watch, despite there being massive countdown clocks all over the stadium.  Totally bemused by what was unfolding in front of him and completely bereft of ideas on how to change it.

He just looked a forlorn old man who was in charge of a pub team that had turned up to a cup final stinking of booze and wearing ladies underwear.

I sent my boy up to bed at half time so I could watch t*ts, violence and dragons.  Great stuff.

Just saw the bit where he scratches his chin on the BBC's 6 moments clip.  It's even more embarrassing than the team's performance.

l*l.  I just watched it again.  They needed to run it on a couple of seconds till he checked his watch.
A few years back someone on here said that Hodgson's habit of rubbing his face when annoyed looked like he was frantically trying to summon up a genie from his ar$e

Laugh

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:09 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Buffon and De Gea put on a goalkeeping masterclass yesterday, it was a joy to watch.

I'll take your word for it, Serial.

That won't get my £5 back though.
My word is my bond, Tina (used to play in goal at schoolboy level so I appreciate the art of the thing) Sorry about your money but there are more important things in life, like ensuring both Sean and Shah are reminded daily that they are beneath contempt

DAVE667 wrote:Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair so i can climb up it and cut your t*ts off for stealing my share
Lip up Fatty ah Lip Up Fatty Fatty Reggae. Listen to the music, shuffle up ya feet, detonate your backpack and destroy de whole streeeeet!!

Anyway, I'm off for my lunch. Probably have something that could be described a normal sized person's portion

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:11 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Buffon and De Gea put on a goalkeeping masterclass yesterday, it was a joy to watch.

I'll take your word for it, Serial.

That won't get my £5 back though.
My word is my bond, Tina (used to play in goal at schoolboy level so I appreciate the art of the thing) Sorry about your money but there are more important things in life, like ensuring both Sean and Shah are reminded daily that they are beneath contempt

DAVE667 wrote:Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair so i can climb up it and cut your t*ts off for stealing my share
Lip up Fatty ah Lip Up Fatty Fatty Reggae. Listen to the music, shuffle up ya feet, detonate your backpack and destroy de whole streeeeet!!

Anyway, I'm off for my lunch. Probably have something that could be described a normal sized person's portion

Laugh Ah poor dave I love you dearly.


ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:22 pm

Galted wrote:It gets funnier each time you watch it.

The double take is far more pronounced than I remembered it.

What a f*cking clown.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 1:30 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:It gets funnier each time you watch it.

The double take is far more pronounced than I remembered it.

What a f*cking clown.

I genuinely feel sorry for him after seeing that, didn't realise how out of his depth he was. It's nearly as bad as John Redwood miming the Welsh anthem.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11455
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by JuliusHMarx on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 4:35 pm

Galteded all to hell

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Posts : 18686
Join date : 2011-07-01
Location : Paisley Park

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Tue 28 Jun 2016, 5:12 pm

It's worth michaelsing a thread if it leads to a Marxism.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11455
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 6:56 am

Morning Notches, feeling serene today. How are you all?

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 7:04 am

Morning Shah I am good today cheers mate, why so chilled?

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 7:20 am

Decided to get a tefl accreditation, so can mix business with pleasure and emigrate to the east/middle east should the need arise for it. Also decided to stop getting angry at brexiters as they've harmed themselves mostly, if I get angry at every act of stupidity I would be a murderous lunatic right now...


ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 7:26 am

https://youtu.be/U6pII42seo8

Morning all. Some Scottishness for you today. It's not all alcoholism, Dundee stories and arguments about independence you know.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 7:45 am

Very good Shah, go spread the good word of the culture cup in many languages, and good to have plans a-z in case it all goes Pete Tong.

Morning Jeffers.

I don't know what is more annoying Brexit 1 or 2 both are getting on my Bristols to be honest

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:27 am

Morning all.

I supposed to be off to Spain this weekend. They are all going to shun me like some Leave lunatic. I need to go a bit more before I have to start queuing for 3 days to get in.

C*ckwombles.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:31 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Morning all.

I supposed to be off to Spain this weekend.  They are all going to shun me like some Leave lunatic.  I need to go a bit more before I have to start queuing for 3 days to get in.

C*ckwombles.

I was just there, Madrid, Grenada, Malaga and Sevilla. They were far more concerned about us giving their tapas bars and hotels favourable reviews on Tripadvisor than about whether the UK remained part of the EU.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11455
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:33 am

Say hi to Wlad Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:34 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Morning all.

I supposed to be off to Spain this weekend.  They are all going to shun me like some Leave lunatic.  I need to go a bit more before I have to start queuing for 3 days to get in.

C*ckwombles.

I was just there, Madrid, Grenada, Malaga and Sevilla. They were far more concerned about us giving their tapas bars and hotels favourable reviews on Tripadvisor than about whether the UK remained part of the EU.

Good to know, Galted.

I enjoyed your Pulp Fiction reference on the EU thread. Nice work. Not to the standard of Jules, but very decent effort.

I was going to put a witty remark in response but I can't/couldn't think of one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:35 am

Rowley wrote:Say hi to Wlad Tina.

He's never bloody there anymore, Jeff. I met him that one time but since then, nothing.

Maybe it's me he doesn't like.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:38 am

I find that hard to believe Tina. He has some downtime at the minute so would be pretty confident he'll be around.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Posts : 22053
Join date : 2011-02-17
Age : 46
Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:42 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Morning all.

I supposed to be off to Spain this weekend.  They are all going to shun me like some Leave lunatic.  I need to go a bit more before I have to start queuing for 3 days to get in.

C*ckwombles.

I was just there, Madrid, Grenada, Malaga and Sevilla. They were far more concerned about us giving their tapas bars and hotels favourable reviews on Tripadvisor than about whether the UK remained part of the EU.

Good to know, Galted.

I enjoyed your Pulp Fiction reference on the EU thread.  Nice work.  Not to the standard of Jules, but very decent effort.

I was going to put a witty remark in response but I can't/couldn't think of one.

Thanks, Tino, though I'm sure it went over their angry heads. Takes something to Michaels an OffTopic post.

I may have mentioned it but there are plenty of attractive, bare-bristoled women on the beaches of Malaga. The sand is very hot though so mind you don't stare to long or it will burn through your sandals.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11455
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 9:06 am

Morning all, saddened to hear Wlad has fallen out with Tina. Can only imagine it was Wlad's fault.

Hoping for a better day at work...yesterday I suggested that Mr Farage's grandstanding and schoolyard insults, whilst amusing and possibly long overdue, may not have been the best way to approach informal talks with Europe over Brexit plans. F*ck me sideways...got it from three people about how doffing the cap like Cameron got us nowhere and it was about time we told the EU enough was enough and blah blah f*cking blah.

That's all well and good I said but what I actually said was, maybe his opening gambit shouldn't have been a load of insults. It's like walking into divorce proceedings and saying to your ex-wife "Alright, fatso!"

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 9:09 am

You should have said, you stupid c*nts farage isn't in power so all he can do is make sh*t worse for us you c*m guzzling storm poopers

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 10:10 am

I was due a michaelsing

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 10:14 am

You're due a kicking!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 11:00 am

Morning SERIAL you in a mood? Or is the work day better?

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 11:35 am

Morning Rick, weather's dreadful but haven't brought a jacket and need to go out for lunch. Gonna end up looking like the one person who thought an office wet t-shirt competition would be a good idea!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 11:42 am

Same here, I actually need a stamp (I mean who the F**K uses stamps now) and the post office is not far enough to warrant driving, and it is urinating it down, I would like to say I rock the wet look, but this afternoon I will be mainly grumpy and wet.

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 12:00 pm

Given the quality/materials of my uniform, I'll also be smelling like a wet dog all afternoon

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 12:11 pm

My word I have just listened to Farage address the European Parliament, what a total cockwomble...

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 12:44 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Given the quality/materials of my uniform, I'll also be smelling like a wet dog all afternoon

Laugh

Dave has to wear a uniform.
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11455
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 12:53 pm

http://www.costumeconnection.com.au/contents/media/l_costume-fancy-dress-mens-sailor-costume-new.jpg
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11455
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:00 pm

Galted wrote:http://www.costumeconnection.com.au/contents/media/l_costume-fancy-dress-mens-sailor-costume-new.jpg

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 9k=

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:12 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Galted wrote:http://www.costumeconnection.com.au/contents/media/l_costume-fancy-dress-mens-sailor-costume-new.jpg

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 9k=

Laugh
Galted
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11455
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:18 pm

Split is imminent...

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:22 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Split is imminent...

What number is it?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:23 pm

Split post will be 991 last post here 990

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:23 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Split post will be 991 last post here 990

You da man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rick_dagless on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:29 pm

This is 54th CC thread comprising (when done) of 53,460 posts

rick_dagless
rik
rik

Posts : 11015
Join date : 2013-04-29
Location : Feeling souper

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. on Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm

rick_dagless wrote:This is 54th CC thread comprising (when done) of 53,460 posts

Great research, riCK.

-------

http://www.606v2.com/viewtopic.forum?t=63539

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Posts : 17786
Join date : 2011-05-13
Location : There are fewer more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap. And we'll die in the class we were born, well that's a class of our own my love. A class of our own my love. Did you see the stylish kids in the riot, cos mine beat me up then set the night on fire. Wombles bleed, truncheons and shields, you know I cherish you my love. Oh how I cherish Julius my love.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 20 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum