The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Going solo

+3
Hero
Samo
kamikaze
7 posters

Go down

Going solo Empty Going solo

Post by kamikaze Sun 05 Jun 2016, 11:07 am

With the brand split comming are there any teams you worry may be split or are there even some you would like to c split to give a wrestler a solo run.

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Going solo Empty Re: Going solo

Post by Samo Mon 06 Jun 2016, 1:04 pm

Cant see it happening to be honest, although a part of me is scared that after Big Cass held his own without Enzo they might think about splitting them, which would be the worst thing ever.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 06 Jun 2016, 3:19 pm

I could see that the Usos have probably come to the end of their shelf life as a tag team, from being a hot tag team they now get apathy from the crowd or boos due to association with 'The Guy'.
Doesn't help that neither of them have anything bordering a personality.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Mon 06 Jun 2016, 3:31 pm

As Samo said, I wouldn't be surprised if Big Cass did eventually get a bit of a push. From what I read, management were pleased with how he held his own and his promo skills when Enzo was out injured. Enzo on his own could make an excellent cruiserweight heel. Trouble is, writers these days having nothing than what's infront of them so I would imagine any singles push would be halted as soon as it started...

Much as I love them, I think New Day will likely be the next to get to break up. The Family will probably follow too, not to sure who's out injured for them though.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 06 Jun 2016, 8:06 pm

I can see them reinvented Luke Harper when he's back from injury. Clean up his hair and beard a bit, give him proper attire and turn him babyface. Tell the story that he broke free from Brays brainwashing. He's too talented to be wasted in that gimmick forever.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 06 Jun 2016, 11:55 pm

Suprised no one has mentioned Bubba Ray yet, the guy could be far more valuable as a semi main/upper mid card heel than wasting away in the Dudley team

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Tue 07 Jun 2016, 12:25 am

Dudleyz are the only ones id break up. So we get Bully Ray

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by JCmag82 Tue 07 Jun 2016, 10:19 am

Can definitely see Enzo and Cass splitting and Cass getting a Reigns style push. I am not a big fan of his mic work. He always looks like he is trying to remember his lines rather than it flow naturally like Enzo. New Day are going to split too but only once they have got rid of all their momentum and are dull. Not sure who has seen Raw this week yet but the reception for them is luke warm at best. Association with Cena is doing them as much good as the Usos associating with Reigns

JCmag82

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Tue 07 Jun 2016, 10:28 am

JCmag82 wrote:Can definitely see Enzo and Cass splitting and Cass getting a Reigns style push. I am not a big fan of his mic work. He always looks like he is trying to remember his lines rather than it flow naturally like Enzo. New Day are going to split too but only once they have got rid of all their momentum and are dull. Not sure who has seen Raw this week yet but the reception for them is luke warm at best. Association with Cena is doing them as much good as the Usos associating with Reigns

To be fair I couldnt be arsed either after sitting through 2 and a half hours of dross. They need to take the titles off New Day and put them back on the chase. Should have done it months ago.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down