The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll)

+43
Lowlandbrit
kingraf
doctor_grey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
No 7&1/2
aja424
stub
dyrewolfe
rodders
kingjohn7
Mind the windows Tino.
BamBam
temporary21
Derbymanc
mikey_dragon
LordDowlais
navyblueshorts
milkyboy
Coxy001
funnyExiledScot
ShahenshahG
guildfordbat
catchweight
Corporalhumblebucket
Dolphin Ziggler
lostinwales
TRUSSMAN66
JuliusHMarx
Duty281
GSC
Dave.
SecretFly
pedro
Ent
Sin é
Hammersmith harrier
Hero
Yadsendew
Alex_Germany
Rory_Gallagher
Rowley
Electric Demon
47 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll) - Page 18 Empty The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll)

Post by Electric Demon Sun 26 Jun 2016, 6:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's not Labour or Corbyn's fault either

In this age of entitlement, "the workers" who traditionally voted Labour take the welfare state for granted and are now bizarrely right wing, even though they rely on the welfare policies of the left. (I am aware this is generalisation - but hey, that seems to be the crux of the thread)

The left and the working classes are completely at odds with each other now - which is a massive problem for Labour. It has to become 2 different parties because it won't be able to unite those 2 forces when there is a rejection of experts. But when that happens then there will be no party remotely able to challenge the Conservatives.

Last edited by Cassius Zhi on Sun 26 Jun 2016, 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changes "intelligence" to "experts" as that was very poor choice of words)

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll) - Page 18 Empty Re: The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll)

Post by temporary21 Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:16 pm

I can see him now with a funny sailors hat on declaring him the cabin boy

In all seriousness though. THAT may well be the first big clue that what some have been hoping for here might be the case, that everyone may have gone a little cool on the whole thing

It doesn't mean they'll reverse the decision, but that how different we will be with the eu might not be nearly as stark

May I think should be a lock now, she must be the strongest, most credible, abd most sensible candidate. Labour don't even have one of those yet

temporary21

Back to top Go down

The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll) - Page 18 Empty Re: The EU Referendum - Thursday 23 June (with voting poll)

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:18 pm

SecretFly wrote:Boris pulled out very quick.

What's he up to?

They better keep even a closer eye on him now.  He'll be a parrot on some candidate's lap surely.

Gove will have to reward him for ................. em...pulling out.

He's now chief Exit negotiator in-chief commander.

Gove isn't running to win. He ran to scupper Boris. Fox and Leadsom ran to ensure that Boris didn't water down the Brexit proposition too much, but May has already given assurances in that regard. They'll drop out quickly - Fox wasn't a serious candidate anyway. Gove doesn't want it, and Crabb is running to increase his profile. He'll be easily persuaded to step aside for a juicy Cabinet role, and he can run next time with a few more years of senior experience under his belt, and his pal Sajid Javid will likewise come out of this well.

May will win, and will appoint Gove to lead the negotiations with the EU. Sadly, from my perspective, this is probably a good outcome for the Tories in the long run.

Prime Minster - May
Chancellor - Javid
Home - Hunt
Foreign - Gove
Work & Pensions - Crabb
Defence - Fallon
Leader of the House - Johnson
Education - Morgan
Justice - Hammond

Something like that.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:24 pm

What assurances do you reckon Give demanded from Boris?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by funnyExiledScot Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:25 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:What assurances do you reckon Give demanded from Boris?

Assurances? Gove has just stabbed Boris in the back. I doubt the men are on speaking terms.

funnyExiledScot

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:28 pm

No I meant that email from Vine. What do you think he demanded that Boris was unwilling to give which led to Gove stabbing him in the back. Maybe demanding that Boris invoke article 50 but surely he wouldn't come out and say he wouldn't be invoking it. Would lose his party and his support from the leave vote. Something seriously dodgy has gone on behind the scenes.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:29 pm

I cannot adam and eve this. Boris you bloody weasel!!!! Cameron drops you right in it and you haven't got the balls to press the button and just wanted to be PM, yet didn't foresee that you'd be the one tasked with hitting said button.

It just proves that all along he wanted to be PM and yet didn't want to win the referendum.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:30 pm

Just like Truss said about Trump. He wants to be the top dog but doesn't want to do the job. Just wants the prestige.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:32 pm

You know what. I think there's something to be said for political manouverings. I haven't laughed this much in weeks.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:34 pm

I thought American politics was the joke of the world with Bernie and Trump running around like crazed idiots. This whole fiasco has just taken that mantle.

Did not see this coming.

May has suddenly been making big noises about Brexit mean Brexit which she wasn't doing before. Is she trying to win the leave element of the Tory party even though she backed remain? And will do what BoJo intended to do and backtrack on pressing the button? Will she promise Gove Brexitloving and then promptly bite his c0ck off when he goes to put his brexitmeat in to her brexitbum?

Cannot believe Boris. Really can't.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:37 pm

Coxy001 wrote:I thought American politics was the joke of the world with Bernie and Trump running around like crazed idiots. This whole fiasco has just taken that mantle.

Did not see this coming.

May has suddenly been making big noises about Brexit mean Brexit which she wasn't doing before. Is she trying to win the leave element of the Tory party even though she backed remain? And will do what BoJo intended to do and backtrack on pressing the button? Will she promise Gove Brexitloving and then promptly bite his c0ck off when he goes to put his brexitmeat in to her brexitbum?

At least the FTSE 100 has recovered.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:37 pm

May's problem is Immigration has been a pretty big deal in the referendum and generally and her record over the last few years has been a disaster. No reduction in numbers and a few high profile cases that have gone against her. Whilst she may well get in she may not be the ideal person to reassure the pro-brexit lot she is the best person to get the right deal on immigration.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:39 pm

Galted wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:I thought American politics was the joke of the world with Bernie and Trump running around like crazed idiots. This whole fiasco has just taken that mantle.

Did not see this coming.

At least the FTSE 100 has recovered.

That's how May won the backbenches over. Deft footwork under the desk.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:49 pm

It's all so gangstery lately - so many knives in backs - that now I'm demanding evidence that Boris is even still alive!

Put him on the phone, Gove!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:52 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Boris pulled out very quick.

What's he up to?

They better keep even a closer eye on him now.  He'll be a parrot on some candidate's lap surely.

Gove will have to reward him for ................. em...pulling out.

He's now chief Exit negotiator in-chief commander.

Gove isn't running to win. He ran to scupper Boris. Fox and Leadsom ran to ensure that Boris didn't water down the Brexit proposition too much, but May has already given assurances in that regard. They'll drop out quickly - Fox wasn't a serious candidate anyway. Gove doesn't want it, and Crabb is running to increase his profile. He'll be easily persuaded to step aside for a juicy Cabinet role, and he can run next time with a few more years of senior experience under his belt, and his pal Sajid Javid will likewise come out of this well.

May will win, and will appoint Gove to lead the negotiations with the EU. Sadly, from my perspective, this is probably a good outcome for the Tories in the long run.

Prime Minster - May
Chancellor - Javid
Home - Hunt
Foreign - Gove
Work & Pensions - Crabb
Defence - Fallon
Leader of the House - Johnson
Education - Morgan
Justice - Hammond

Something like that.

You can just see that lot looking after the interests of the poor regions in Wales, Cornwall and the North can't you?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:54 pm

SecretFly wrote:It's all so gangstery lately - so many knives in backs - that now I'm demanding evidence that Boris is even still alive!

I'm just wondering if he's going to come out with his own big dagger and basically say that the leave campaign was full of sh*t and he only did it so he could be PM and that it's just lies lies lies and we need to backtrack on what wrongs have been done.

Could you imagine the carnage that ensues with no anti-brexit Tory standing.

This is getting like WWF.

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:54 pm

SecretFly wrote:It's all so gangstery lately - so many knives in backs - that now I'm demanding evidence that Boris is even still alive!

Watch his announcement. Was there a hint of a grin there?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Corporalhumblebucket Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:54 pm

Am feeling relieved that Tory contenders have combined to shaft Boris.  Was glaringly obvious that Boris doesn't have the character to be PM - far too careless with the facts. Always a risk that if he was one of the two candidates that went forward to the membership he would have been chosen by the constituency members.

Corporalhumblebucket

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 12:55 pm

Coxy001 wrote:

I'm just wondering if he's going to come out with his own big dagger and basically say that the leave campaign was full of sh*t and he only did it so he could be PM and that it's just lies lies lies and we need to backtrack on what wrongs have been done.

Fun isn't it? I am being swayed towards secretfly''s anarchic leanings.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lowlandbrit Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:02 pm

Tories are basically just rubbing their well-oiled back-knifing machine in Labour's face at this point.

Lowlandbrit

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:06 pm

Corporalhumblebucket wrote:Am feeling relieved that Tory contenders have combined to shaft Boris.  Was glaringly obvious that Boris doesn't have the character to be PM - far too careless with the facts. Always a risk that if he was one of the two candidates that went forward to the membership he would have been chosen by the constituency members.

Call it Corby Syndrome.

Boris shall return though of course. People want him in some saddle - they laugh at him but he's probably more needed now than ever because it looks like the Leadership of all these parties in the foreseeable future is all going to be a very grey day indeed. They all have expressions that would give Michael Fish a cold shiver up his spine.
The boys in Europe will be looking forward to the small talk before the meetings begin.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:06 pm

Coxy001 wrote:

Videos of pandas?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:07 pm

Lowlandbrit wrote:Tories are basically just rubbing their well-oiled back-knifing machine in Labour's face at this point.
Laugh

And that! - is how you kill a pig, idiots.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:10 pm

This is good news, and, I suspect, what was probably foreseen in the first place. Boris et al can now sit back and bask in their limited glory.

A strong PM is now needed to basically tell the EU committee (NOT EUROPEANS) to GTF with any proposed trade charges. Germany will absolutely not impose tariffs on the UK.

I see that India, the US, Mexico, Canada, Oz & NZ to name but a few, are already trying to move forward with a trade deal.

India would be good - what is it? 10 times the size of Europe? India - who's own trade deal with the EU has been stalling for a few years because of these cretins in Brussels???

Good times ahead.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:22 pm

https://youtu.be/qEKTKFMqjas

Apt

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:29 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:This is good news, and, I suspect, what was probably foreseen in the first place. Boris et al can now sit back and bask in their limited glory.

A strong PM is now needed to basically tell the EU committee (NOT EUROPEANS) to GTF with any proposed trade charges. Germany will absolutely not impose tariffs on the UK.

I see that India, the US, Mexico, Canada, Oz & NZ to name but a few, are already trying to move forward with a trade deal.

India would be good - what is it? 10 times the size of Europe? India - who's own trade deal with the EU has been stalling for a few years because of these cretins in Brussels???

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

10 times the size of the EU?!?! So bloody what?! Do you have any idea how much poverty there is in India? Oh and btw the way the Indian economy is around 1/10th of the EU.

And last time I checked we 47% of our exports go to the EU. The same EU have said that if we want access to the single market we have to play by their rules. And Merkel has said that VERY clearly - She will NOT suddenly give us free access to the single market. If we don't adopt EU laws/movement/etc then they will very simply impose tarriffs. This isn't hard to figure out.

So yes it's great times ahead that all those Indians will be wanting £70k BMWs Laugh Laugh Laugh picard

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:37 pm

I wonder what odds Boris jumping ship and running against Jeremy Corbyn for labour leader?
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Coxy001 Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:41 pm

rodders wrote:I wonder what odds Boris jumping ship and running against Jeremy Corbyn for labour leader?

1,000,000,000,000,000/1

Coxy001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:41 pm

Coxy001 wrote:
Tattie Scones RRN wrote:This is good news, and, I suspect, what was probably foreseen in the first place. Boris et al can now sit back and bask in their limited glory.

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

10 times the size of the EU?!?! So bloody what?! Do you have any idea how much poverty there is in India? Oh and btw the way the Indian economy is around 1/10th of the EU.

And last time I checked we 47% of our exports go to the EU. The same EU have said that if we want access to the single market we have to play by their rules. And Merkel has said that VERY clearly - She will NOT suddenly give us free access to the single market. If we don't adopt EU laws/movement/etc then they will very simply impose tarriffs. This isn't hard to figure out.

So yes it's great times ahead that all those Indians will be wanting £70k BMWs Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  picard

Whichever way you look at it, it does strengthen the UK's hand in negotiating with the EU. May taking over as leader would also be a big plus. Not that I like her very much, but she would provide strong leadership. The same can't be said of Boris or Gove, the latter probably dropping out once a deal is done.

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:45 pm

Coxy001 wrote:
rodders wrote:I wonder what odds Boris jumping ship and running against Jeremy Corbyn for labour leader?

1,000,000,000,000,000/1

Still it would be funny. If it happened Labour could be pretty much down to the 2 of them as its only MP's at the current rate

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:45 pm

Coxy001 wrote:

1,000,000,000,000,000/1

Ok I'll stick 50 pounds ... I mean euro on it.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:46 pm

Farage for PM.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:46 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

So yes it's great times ahead that all those Indians will be wanting £70k BMWs Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  picard

Whichever way you look at it, it does strengthen the UK's hand in negotiating with the EU. May taking over as leader would also be a big plus. Not that I like her very much, but she would provide strong leadership. The same can't be said of Boris or Gove, the latter probably dropping out once a deal is done.

Does it? It's the ideal opportunity for countries to take advantage of us while we're desperate.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:47 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Farage for PM.

Don't even joke Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:48 pm

And lacking experienced negotiators with a weak hand. No one is going to hand it to us a on a plate.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:48 pm

Lowlandbrit wrote:Tories are basically just rubbing their well-oiled back-knifing machine in Labour's face at this point.

I think the labour party can rebuff that, in crocodile dundee fashion, and pull out a bigger knife... they are the party that gave us the moribund brother's cain and abel re-enactment.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:49 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

Does it? It's the ideal opportunity for countries to take advantage of us while we're desperate.

Well, yes. The more nations outside of EU wanting to negotiate trade deals with the UK, the more it strengthens the hand of the Uk in dealing with the EU. Or, to put it another way; the more others want to deal with the UK, the less desperate the UK will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:54 pm

The real tragedy here though - and there is a time to stop messing around and approach the topic with the gravitas of frown it deserves - the real tragedy of the last few months and particularly the last few weeks, and particularly the last few days actually, is the absence of Spitting Image to cover it.

Those guys would have had a field day with this material.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:55 pm

Perhaps it's time to take a leaf from italian politics and vote Theresa May the 'glamour' model  in as pm. I'm not sure what her political leanings are, but she would certainly outdo the other Theresa in a wet t-shirt contest.

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:58 pm

Coxy001 wrote:

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

It will be great for them as UK based companies will move all their technology services out to South Korea and India.
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 1:59 pm

Munchkin wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

Well, yes. The more nations outside of EU wanting to negotiate trade deals with the UK, the more it strengthens the hand of the Uk in dealing with the EU. Or, to put it another way; the more others want to deal with the UK, the less desperate the UK will be.

There's never been a shortage of people wanting to trade with us. The benefit of the eu was that people wanted to trade with us and were willing to give concessions. Reasoning that a small loss was worth the acces to the market from the UK. The problem is the loss of those concessions will cost us dearly if we take them up on their offers now. Obviously no one is going to turn down a billion pound market if it's there for the taking. We just can't negotiate with the same power.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:04 pm

rodders wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

It will be great for them as UK based companies will move all their technology services out to South Korea and India.
Yeah and before you now it British companies will be leading suppliers of top notch rickshaws. An opportunity we must not miss.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:04 pm

rodders wrote:

Every time I pick up a phone to talk to a tech-help person he's already in India! I can't understand what he's asking and he can't understand where I am on the planet.... but he's always the same guy - in India

... from harddrives, to broken down f**king Apple computers, to vacuum cleaners to electric chain saws to fridge magnets.... it's always him. "Is your f**king computer turned on?"

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:05 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

There's never been a shortage of people wanting to trade with us. The benefit of the eu was that people wanted to trade with us and were willing to give concessions. Reasoning that a small loss was worth the acces to the market from the UK. The problem is the loss of those concessions will cost us dearly if we take them up on their offers now. Obviously no one is going to turn down a billion pound market if it's there for the taking. We just can't negotiate with the same power.

I'm no expert but Michael Dougan (prof eu law Liverpool uni) did say in his pre referendum lecture that the uk market is pretty much open for trade with minimal restrictions and as part of the eu trading block the uk trades away other countries restrictions to get concessions from the other markets.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:06 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:We just can't negotiate with the same power.

Ring the guy in India... give him my name and he'll sort you out. OK

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:09 pm

SecretFly wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:We just can't negotiate with the same power.

Ring the guy in India... give him my name and he'll sort you out. OK

If one more Indian tells me his name is Bartholomew I will fly over there just to kick his face in

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:12 pm

Ent wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

I'm no expert but Michael Dougan (prof eu law Liverpool uni) did say in his pre referendum lecture that the uk market is pretty much open for trade with minimal restrictions and as part of the eu trading block the uk trades away other countries restrictions to get iconcessions from the other markets.

Precisely.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rodders Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:16 pm

pedro wrote:
Yeah and before you now it British companies will be leading suppliers of top notch rickshaws. An opportunity we must not miss.

Yeah because the tariffs were just a killer for all those budding rickshaw makers pre brexit

We'll be able to sell rice to the eskimos now too Smile
rodders
rodders

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:19 pm

Coxy001 wrote:

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

oops....forgot there was no poverty in Europe and that they are absolutely booming!! Oh and nice ignorance of the other countries I mentioned.

I bow to your vast knowledge and expertise, but if you can spare a few minutes from making millions, watch Daniel Hannans' speech at the Oxford Union prior to the vote.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:21 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

oops....forgot there was no poverty in Europe and that they are absolutely booming!! Oh and nice ignorance of the other countries I mentioned.

I bow to your vast knowledge and expertise, but if you can spare a few minutes from making millions, watch Daniel Hannans' speech at the Oxford Union prior to the vote.

And to add....

I know all about the poverty in India, as I spent quite a bit of time there, whereas I expect you haven't due to never leaving your bedroom.

Oh by the way, BMWs don't cost as much there as they do here.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Thu 30 Jun 2016, 2:25 pm

Munchkin wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Coxy001 wrote:

Good times ahead.

Dear god.

I don't think it will make any difference (other than that the UK will have some export markets).

I see China are not pleased about Brexit. They were using the UK to try and get a deal with the EU who won't give them favourable terms unless they sort out their Human Rights. It seems China are also going to use Brexit as an example how democracy does not work Smile

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next