The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Alistair
Galted
Rowley
ShahenshahG
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
Mind the windows Tino.
13 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2016, 1:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 2Q==

Galted's Hi-Tec?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Aug 2016, 7:44 am

Cream of garlic/cauliflower soup with saffron is good stuff.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 19 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Aug 2016, 7:44 am

Morning chaps.

Prawn is almost at boiling point on the EU Referendum thread. Time to turn up the heat.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Aug 2016, 7:47 am

If slightly disenfranchised dogs is the small price to pay to not live in a godless place Shah, I will take it.

But all in all I am good cheers almost the weekend and all that.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Aug 2016, 7:50 am

Morning Superfly, I hope you don't get banned but it might be a good idea to keep contact details of Adamchu/Herotard/Zigglerlax in case of instant banning.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 03 Aug 2016, 7:54 am

Super, while you're here message me details of where to stay in the Edinburgh area. Going to the kitchin for our anniversary next year. Clashes with last weekend of festival so better not leave it till the last minute as tends to be my usual way of things. Cheers.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Aug 2016, 8:18 am

Morning supes

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Aug 2016, 8:27 am

Note 7 out soon! First time I've actually been waiting for a phone.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 03 Aug 2016, 8:45 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36961264

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Aug 2016, 10:05 am

Rowley wrote:Super, while you're here message me details of where to stay in the Edinburgh area. Going to the kitchin for our anniversary next year. Clashes with last weekend of festival so better not leave it till the last minute as tends to be my usual way of things. Cheers.

I'll drop you a note at lunchtime.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Aug 2016, 11:18 am

We are not getting to the thread split today I expect...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Aug 2016, 11:30 am

On the upside I may make prawn crackers.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Aug 2016, 11:37 am

superflyweight wrote:On the upside I may make prawn crackers.

From scratch supes? Post the recipe I am intrigued.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Aug 2016, 11:56 am

rick_dagless wrote:

From scratch supes?  Post the recipe I am intrigued.

Make yourself an Appletini to go with them.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:02 pm

Fear not, Super, I have seen the excellence that post.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:07 pm

Afternoon all, have "twanged" my knee whilst running and for the first time ever, had to call my wife to come and collect me. She works from home so it was a five minute drive rather than an hour's slog up a rather steep hill. Consequently I'm in a fouler mood than usual, I'm just saying.....

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:08 pm

Galted wrote:

Ah, I now get it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:14 pm

Galted wrote:

Alas, Super, I did not.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:15 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Afternoon all, have "twanged" my knee whilst running and for the first time ever, had to call my wife to come and collect me. She works from home so it was a five minute drive rather than an hour's slog up a rather steep hill. Consequently I'm in a fouler mood than usual, I'm just saying.....

You puff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:21 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Afternoon all, have "twanged" my knee whilst running and for the first time ever, had to call my wife to come and collect me. She works from home so it was a five minute drive rather than an hour's slog up a rather steep hill. Consequently I'm in a fouler mood than usual, I'm just saying.....

You puff.
F*ck off Jules, it really hurts.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:38 pm

Apparently when someone tells you that they are visiting a medium and you offer to show them how the trick is done, it elicits a strong reaction... Who knew

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Aug 2016, 12:47 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Apparently when someone tells you that they are visiting a medium and you offer to show them how the trick is done, it elicits a strong reaction... Who knew

Sometimes they can be miserable, but sometimes you get a happy medium.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:01 pm

Excellent work Jules.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:13 pm

There's a pub near me that often host Psychic Nights. I'm sorely tempted to cover the advert with a sticker that says, "Cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances"

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:19 pm

There's a Psychic Café in Falkirk. I'm sorely tempted to go in there and when the waitress asks me what I want I can reply with "you tell me".

P.S. thanks Galted - I see that Dave has nicked (or ironically repeated) my brilliant joke. Lostinwales is a joyless f*cker, isn't he?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:19 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Excellent work Jules.

Thank you - my medium jokes are not average.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:22 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

I'll be happy as long as they are not mean.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:23 pm

superflyweight wrote:There's a Psychic Café in Falkirk.  I'm sorely tempted to go in there and when the waitress asks me what I want I can reply with "you tell me".  

P.S. thanks Galted - I see that Dave has nicked (or ironically repeated) my brilliant joke.  Lostinwales is a joyless f*cker, isn't he?  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:28 pm

superflyweight wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

It's neither here nor there

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:33 pm

superflyweight wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I see we are in pun mode.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2016, 1:44 pm

rick_dagless wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

I see we are in pun mode.
Unlike Adam who is in puny mode

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 7:16 am

Morning Cosa Notches

Colleague sick so in all fecking day today. Left my card at home also, so no cigarettes or food. F*ck you debit card. All good in the hood?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Aug 2016, 7:33 am

All is good in the hood mate. Can you not go on the scrounge with a cup for tips at the desk?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 7:36 am

It's a corporate office mate, i'll be inundated with kind offers for food by well meaning people but i'd rather not have 7 bacon sandwiches on my desk.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Aug 2016, 7:40 am

Fair point Shah, any opportunities for urinating in the pocket of the uniform of the guy who is sick?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 04 Aug 2016, 7:55 am

https://youtu.be/cjrvEeQowRk

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 7:56 am

rick_dagless wrote:Fair point Shah, any opportunities for urinating in the pocket of the uniform of the guy who is sick?

Then i'd have to smell it all day. Counter productive ricko!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:07 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Fair point Shah, any opportunities for urinating in the pocket of the uniform of the guy who is sick?

Then i'd have to smell it all day. Counter productive ricko!

Do it at the end of the shift...

Anyhoo, where is Jeff this morning?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:11 am

Probably down at the chandlery trying to buy half a box of matches

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:18 am

Just reading the EU thread, it is always funny when the CC stuff spills over onto other threads, as people do not seem to know what is going on.  It is all part of the innate snobbery of the culture cup and it's nepotistic in jokes of course.

But still funny.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:21 am

MORNING ALL!!!

two people viewed the house last night, both seemed keen.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:25 am

I'm surprised none of us have been banned for some of the sh*t we have got up to, seems as if we get more leeway even from the non-CC op's

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:26 am

It's unlike Jeff not to turn up in the morning, I hope he's ok Rick.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:30 am

ShahenshahG wrote:It's unlike Jeff not to turn up in the morning, I hope he's ok Rick.

When you open your house up to strangers, it is always a danger that DAVE or similar ilk may turn up, so fingers crossed everything is fine.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:39 am

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:It's unlike Jeff not to turn up in the morning, I hope he's ok Rick.

When you open your house up to strangers, it is always a danger that DAVE or similar ilk may turn up, so fingers crossed everything is fine.

Shocked I didn't even think of that. I just thought TSMR made her break for freedom while Jeff was showing off his candle.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:48 am

We're all worried about Jeff. If only he'd post.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:48 am

One of the viewers kissed TSMR when he was leaving. A little awkward and inappropriate.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:51 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:We're all worried about Jeff. If only he'd post.

Agreed Jules, it is not only him I worry about, but his better half. What if one of the strangers made an inappropriate advance or something.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 04 Aug 2016, 8:57 am

Goodbye England's rose;
may you ever grow in our hearts.
You were the extortionist that placed itself
where lives were torn apart.
You called out to our country,
and you whispered to those in pain.
Now you belong to the home office,
and sell them visas in their name.

And it seems to me you lived your life
like a candle in the grate:
never fading with the sunset
when you'd m*sturbate
And your footsteps will always fall here,
among England's greenest hills;
your candle's burned out long before
your legend ever will.

Loveliness we've lost;
these empty days without your smile.
This torch we'll always carry
for our nation's leaden child.
And even though we try,
the truth brings us to tears;
all our words cannot express
the joy you brought us through the years.

Goodbye England's rose,
from a country lost without your soul,
who'll miss the wings of your compassion
more than you'll ever know.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:20 am

clap
f*ckin' beautiful, mate. The seamless way you managed to fit the candle in the grate.

Good morbid day to you all.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:29 am

Shah, poetry's loss is jihadism's gain.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next