If I was TNA

Go down

If I was TNA

Post by DrDeath on Tue 12 Jul 2016, 9:36 am

I would seriously be filing a law suit against WWE for ripping off The Final Deletion on Raw last night.

What a joke!

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Re: If I was TNA

Post by Samo on Tue 12 Jul 2016, 12:34 pm

I can list atleast 10 times TNA have blatantly ripped off the WWE. I dont think TNA can afford to embarrass themselves at this time.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe on Tue 12 Jul 2016, 5:08 pm

Firstly, I've not seen TNA's effort, I'd not even know of its existence where it not for this website, what I will say though is Vince McMahon has built his empire on other peoples ideas, he takes what he believes to be a good idea and hits it with all his glitz and glamour, if he has stolen an idea its only something he has been doing regularly since the 80s.

Thats how he gets away with it, more people see the idea on his watch than they'll ever see anywhere else and while the timelinrle may defy him, history very seldom looks favourably on the losers

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by dyrewolfe on Tue 12 Jul 2016, 10:53 pm

Samo wrote:I can list atleast 10 times TNA have blatantly ripped off the WWE.  I dont think TNA can afford to embarrass themselves at this time.

I don't think TNA can afford the lawsuit, full stop. I'm sure they have more pressing problems in any case.

So, now that Brother Nero has been "deleted" does this signal Jeff Hardy's imminent return to WWE, or will TNA give Willow another airing?
dyrewolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 12 Jul 2016, 11:03 pm

Also, this was planned before the final deletion stuff wasn't it?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum