The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you love wrestling so much, why don't you quit? And go to the bingo halls with your indie friends? - Is this the best promo of 2016?

4 posters

Go down

If you love wrestling so much, why don't you quit? And go to the bingo halls with your indie friends? - Is this the best promo of 2016? Empty If you love wrestling so much, why don't you quit? And go to the bingo halls with your indie friends? - Is this the best promo of 2016?

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 24 Aug 2016, 12:03 pm

https://streamable.com/yvwz?t=1.1

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

If you love wrestling so much, why don't you quit? And go to the bingo halls with your indie friends? - Is this the best promo of 2016? Empty Re: If you love wrestling so much, why don't you quit? And go to the bingo halls with your indie friends? - Is this the best promo of 2016?

Post by Samo Wed 24 Aug 2016, 1:35 pm

Certainly one of Miz's best promos. He's really established himself beyond the comedy gimmick post-Mania and is proving why he is a great heel. Long may it continue.

Also, I think this could mean Bryan has been cleared, and could lead to atleast one match between the two at some point.

Edit: Also, what makes this an incredible promo is that I dont know where the line is between work and shoot.

Samo

Back to top Go down

If you love wrestling so much, why don't you quit? And go to the bingo halls with your indie friends? - Is this the best promo of 2016? Empty Re: If you love wrestling so much, why don't you quit? And go to the bingo halls with your indie friends? - Is this the best promo of 2016?

Post by Crimey Wed 24 Aug 2016, 2:45 pm

I think Bryan was genuinely upset and it was very close to the bone from Miz, but Daniel Bryan should have known better to keep provoking him.

I'm not convinced it's a work and I'm usually very cynical about that kind of thing.

Miz's delivery was fantastic.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 24 Aug 2016, 2:48 pm

Would be great if this leads to a match. A tester before Bryan vs Lesnar, which I feel would make sense after the Shane attack

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Wed 24 Aug 2016, 2:49 pm

I don't think Bryan is ever coming back. He wants to, WWE could have let him at any point and they haven't, even when they had a load of injury problems leading into WM 32, I don't think he's ever coming back unfortunately.

I think what is genuinely more likely is that Bryan is that Bryan will quit and go wrestle in the indies.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed 24 Aug 2016, 5:40 pm

Wow

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Electric Demon Wed 24 Aug 2016, 5:49 pm

What with this and the end of Summerslam (and maybe even the Jericho/Lesnar altercation, and the Seth Rollins tweet) are WWE actively pursuing a severely blurred line between fantasy and reality in order to create a much edgier product?

Too much of this all going on at once for me not to think it's all scripted. Either that or there is something in the water in the WWE canteen causing an uprising.

It is really really enjoyable stuff.

Electric Demon

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Wed 24 Aug 2016, 6:49 pm

This is the kind of promo that deserved to be on TV rather than Network exclusive. Im really looking forward to next weeks show now to see how they follow it up.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down