Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by George Carlin on Tue 27 Sep 2016, 9:44 am

First topic message reminder :

                                 
Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors
Friday 30 September 2016
KO 19:35
Parade of the Dave

Live on BBC Sport Wales

Referee: [*]
Assistant Referees: [*]
Citing Commissioner: [*]
TMO: [*]

A. Head to Head

26 Played 26
13 Wins 11
11 Losses 13
2 Draws 2
484 Points 564

B. Form

Newport Gwent Dragons 15-18 Glasgow Warriors
25th Feb 2016  

Glasgow Warriors 29 - 15 Newport Gwent Dragons
16th October 2015

Glasgow Warriors 19 - 15 Newport Gwent Dragons
30th November 2014

Newport Gwent Dragons 13 - 33 Glasgow Warriors
20th September 2014

C. Teams
Newport Gwent Dragons 

[*]

Glasgow Warriors

[*]

George Carlin
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 12842
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down


Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Tattie Scones RRN on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 2:33 pm

Question for Dragons fans....

How soon do you think it'll be before Amos is snapped up?

I have to say I really really rate the kid and think he could go on to be a massive hit for Wales.

Tattie Scones RRN

Posts : 1316
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 40
Location : Scottish Rugby Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by munkian on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 2:51 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:Question for Dragons fans....

How soon do you think it'll be before Amos is snapped up?

I have to say I really really rate the kid and think he could go on to be a massive hit for Wales.

Vultures are always circling so its only a matter of time though hes said he isn't going anywhere.

munkian

Posts : 6441
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 35
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 2:57 pm

I think he's sincere about not wanting to go anywhere, for now; but let's face it, it can't be much fun losing more games than you win, and Gatland's already said some guff along the lines of wanting players from winning teams because they have a winning mentality.

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 21211
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by munkian on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 3:02 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:I think he's sincere about not wanting to go anywhere, for now; but let's face it, it can't be much fun losing more games than you win, and Gatland's already said some guff along the lines of wanting players from winning teams because they have a winning mentality.

Yet he still picked players from all the regions last season.

munkian

Posts : 6441
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 35
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Tattie Scones RRN on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 3:58 pm

I'm sure if a top 3 team from the Pro12, T14 or EP came a long with a nice wee earner, he'd be off.

Tattie Scones RRN

Posts : 1316
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 40
Location : Scottish Rugby Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 4:03 pm

Eventually, yes.

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 21211
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by jimbopip on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 7:16 pm

So, has anyone else noticed that the manly Glaswegian Warrior chappies could actually finish the match tomorrow with a front row of:

D'Justice, Corey & D'arcy.

Sounds less like a front row union than an interior design consultancy.

I prefer my fat boys to have names like Price, Windsor and Faulkner. Mind you Shrek, WeePee and Ragnar The Pretty isn't too bad.

jimbopip

Posts : 3018
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : sunny Essex

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by RDW_Scotland on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 7:37 pm

Jonny Gray is gonna be knackered by the AIs.

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 18893
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 29
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Nematode on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 7:43 pm

I reckon this could be quite a big score for Glasgow. Dragons have not looked good at all this season and to be honest, the Italian teams have been better.

A BP is a must as Dragons should improve as the season goes on.

Nematode

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by mikey_dragon on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 7:57 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:Question for Dragons fans....

How soon do you think it'll be before Amos is snapped up?

I have to say I really really rate the kid and think he could go on to be a massive hit for Wales.

As soon as I finish my job at the nursery IE never.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 4944
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by EST on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 9:24 pm

Good Glasgow squad, considering the circumstances. Anybody know what has happened to Matt Smith from the U20's, I thought he was brilliant for the Jnr team last season - either Fagerson Jnr has moved ahead of him or i'm assuming he must be injured.

Hughes was very good last weekend, looking forward to him getting more opportunities this year.


EST

Posts : 600
Join date : 2012-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by maestegmafia on Thu 29 Sep 2016, 10:48 pm

Dragons: Carl Meyer, Pat Howard, Sam Beard, Jack Dixon, Hallam Amos; Nick Macleod, Sarel Pretorius; Sam Hobbs, Thomas Rhys Thomas, Brok Harris, Matthew Screech, Rynard Landman, Nick Crosswell, Nic Cudd, Lewis Evans (capt).

Replacements: Rhys Buckley, Thomas Davies, Craig Mitchell, Cory Hill, Harrison Keddie, Charlie Davies, Angus O'Brien, Tom Prydie.

Glasgow: Peter Murchie; Tommy Seymour, Mark Bennett, Alex Dunbar, Rory Hughes; Finn Russell, Henry Pyrgos (co-Captain); Alex Allan, Corey Flynn, Sila Puafisi, Rob Harley, Jonny Gray (co-Captain), Lewis Wynne, Fraser Brown, Josh Strauss.

Replacements: Pat MacArthur, Djustice Sears-Duru, D'arcy Rae, Robert McAlpine, Matt Fagerson, Ali Price, Rory Clegg, Leonardo Sarto.

Referee: Andrew Brace (IRFU, 14th competition game)

maestegmafia

Posts : 20366
Join date : 2011-03-05
Location : Glyncorrwg

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:43 am

Nematode wrote:I reckon this could be quite a big score for Glasgow. Dragons have not looked good at all this season and to be honest, the Italian teams have been better.

A BP is a must as Dragons should improve as the season goes on.

First paragraph, very good.

Second one, they won't improve but I don't know why they need a BP tonight even if Dragons do somehow improve.

RiscaGame

Posts : 1001
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by munkian on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:49 am

I believe he is saying Glasgow need to get a BP win as the Dragons will improve as the season goes on.

munkian

Posts : 6441
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 35
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:53 am

I can read what he wrote aye. I can't see what difference it makes whether we will allegedly improve.

RiscaGame

Posts : 1001
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by munkian on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:59 am

RiscaGame wrote:I can read what he wrote aye. I can't see what difference it makes whether we will allegedly improve.

That it will be harder to get a BP win against us later on in the season if we improve ?

munkian

Posts : 6441
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 35
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 9:05 am

I still don't really see the relevance. But that's quite some upturn in form going from the worst team in the league and a big away win, to then having Glasgow not be able to pick up a bonus point against us, at their own place.

RiscaGame

Posts : 1001
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 10:24 am

maestegmafia wrote:Dragons: Carl Meyer, Pat Howard, Sam Beard, Jack Dixon, Hallam Amos; Nick Macleod, Sarel Pretorius; Sam Hobbs, Thomas Rhys Thomas, Brok Harris, Matthew Screech, Rynard Landman, Nick Crosswell, Nic Cudd, Lewis Evans (capt).

Replacements: Rhys Buckley, Thomas Davies, Craig Mitchell, Cory Hill, Harrison Keddie, Charlie Davies, Angus O'Brien, Tom Prydie.

Glasgow: Peter Murchie; Tommy Seymour, Mark Bennett, Alex Dunbar, Rory Hughes; Finn Russell, Henry Pyrgos (co-Captain); Alex Allan, Corey Flynn, Sila Puafisi, Rob Harley, Jonny Gray (co-Captain), Lewis Wynne, Fraser Brown, Josh Strauss.

Replacements: Pat MacArthur, Djustice Sears-Duru, D'arcy Rae, Robert McAlpine, Matt Fagerson, Ali Price, Rory Clegg, Leonardo Sarto.

Referee: Andrew Brace (IRFU, 14th competition game)

Thanks for the update. Headscratch

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 21211
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Hazel Sapling on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 10:52 am

RiscaGame wrote:I still don't really see the relevance. But that's quite some upturn in form going from the worst team in the league and a big away win, to then having Glasgow not be able to pick up a bonus point against us, at their own place.

Expect the Dragons to improve as the season goes on. Also you play us next in March when Glasgow routinely lose 15-20 players and Newport routinely lost Faletau. I guess Amos might disappear and maybe Morgan? We need the bonus points to survive the international decimation.

Hazel Sapling

Posts : 688
Join date : 2015-05-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by munkian on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 11:18 am

Hazel Sapling wrote:
RiscaGame wrote:I still don't really see the relevance. But that's quite some upturn in form going from the worst team in the league and a big away win, to then having Glasgow not be able to pick up a bonus point against us, at their own place.

Expect the Dragons to improve as the season goes on. Also you play us next in March when Glasgow routinely lose 15-20 players and Newport routinely lost Faletau. I guess Amos might disappear and maybe Morgan? We need the bonus points to survive the international decimation.

Well I knew what you meant Very Happy

munkian

Posts : 6441
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 35
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 11:27 am

I've explained why it won't make a difference. Doesn't matter who we've lost, we will lose only a couple of players. There's a reason why some consider us to be worse than the Italians and it isn't because we have cracking squad depth. I would comfortably expect Glasgow to win well at home, no matter who they have out.

So that's why I don't see why it matters for our game later in the season, if they get a Bp or not

RiscaGame

Posts : 1001
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 11:29 am

There's nothing really to suggest we will improve as the season goes on. Our squad isn't going to get better. And we will still have the same coaching staff and their bizarre selections

RiscaGame

Posts : 1001
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by funnyExiledScot on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 11:59 am

RiscaGame wrote:There's nothing really to suggest we will improve as the season goes on. Our squad isn't going to get better. And we will still have the same coaching staff and their bizarre selections

Wrong thread?

http://www.606v2.com/t64113p50-connacht-vs-edinburgh-friday-30th-september-2016

funnyExiledScot

Posts : 14482
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 35
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by chris_501 on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 11:59 am

I still think the Dragons might edge a truly appalling game. Due to be very wet so those intercept passes will be hard to hold on to!

chris_501

Posts : 234
Join date : 2011-07-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 12:05 pm

funnyExiledScot wrote:
RiscaGame wrote:There's nothing really to suggest we will improve as the season goes on. Our squad isn't going to get better. And we will still have the same coaching staff and their bizarre selections

Wrong thread?

http://www.606v2.com/t64113p50-connacht-vs-edinburgh-friday-30th-september-2016

Haha. The great Jason Tovey is back tonight though.

RiscaGame

Posts : 1001
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by munkian on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 1:22 pm

I don't think its meant to be raining ?


munkian

Posts : 6441
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 35
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by IanBru on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 1:41 pm

Yeah, it's forecast to be dry and relatively calm.

IanBru

Posts : 2307
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 28
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Griff on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 1:48 pm

Sunny at the moment here in Pontypridd (only 20 miles away) and was sunny when I left Newport this morning.

The forecast is therefore for Champagne rugby!

Griff

Posts : 5803
Join date : 2011-06-03
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by IanBru on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 1:59 pm

Buckie is sort of like champagne...

IanBru

Posts : 2307
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 28
Location : Newcastle

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Griff on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 2:16 pm

I've been tempted to turn to Buckfast on numerous occasions while watching from the stands of Rodney Parade!

Griff

Posts : 5803
Join date : 2011-06-03
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 2:18 pm

It was sunny, then it rained for an hour, now it's sunny again.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 4944
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 2:19 pm

It did - I got caught in it. But it's meant to stay dry for the rest of the day.

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 21211
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by munkian on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 2:46 pm

The sun always shines on the North Terrace Very Happy

munkian

Posts : 6441
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 35
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by funnyExiledScot on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 5:20 pm

IanBru wrote:Yeah, it's forecast to be dry and relatively calm.

Sounds like the usual forecast for Murrayfield: calm, quiet and still.

funnyExiledScot

Posts : 14482
Join date : 2011-05-31
Age : 35
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 5:21 pm

With occasion spells of 'oh for f*ck's sake!'

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 21211
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Nematode on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 7:51 pm

The Lee Jones award for worst co-commentator of the year goes to...

Nematode

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:11 pm

YC was fair as a high tackle/swinging arm was ignored at the line out just before Flynn got the turnover. Poor refereeing so far.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 4944
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Nematode on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:20 pm

Well it's not been the best of games so far, just too many errors.


Nematode

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:36 pm

From Dragons... Glasgow are okay and have a surprisingly low penalty count - I think they've put in too many high and no-arms tackles though. Maybe I'm being a bit soft but when it comes to your predominant culprit (PI front-rower) I think it's a fair comment.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 4944
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:39 pm

Bloody great counter attack that was.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 4944
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Nematode on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:40 pm

Good try by Dragons - shows how Glasgow are really just forcing it.

Too much an eye on a BP and not on the win.

Nematode

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:43 pm

Great step... But I can't bring myself to like it.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 4944
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by cakeordeath on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 8:51 pm

Glasgow are awful

cakeordeath

Posts : 1696
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Nematode on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 9:05 pm

This has been a really disappointing game. So many mistakes and hardly any good moves.

Nematode

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Senlac on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 9:19 pm

This has been awful.

Showed the Dragons far too much respect in the 1st half. Should have run the penalties when we were I a scoring position and put the game to bed. Instead we told them we were afraid of them by kicking penalties and they capitalised.

Awful decision making and a crucial point lost.

Senlac

Posts : 58
Join date : 2015-08-18
Location : Kilmarnock

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by cakeordeath on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 9:19 pm

What a poor game from Glasgow. Has the Edinburgh skills coach moved over and the SRU didn't tell anyone.

Dragons looked good in attack and Amos is a great player. Dragons a lot better then their league position suggests

cakeordeath

Posts : 1696
Join date : 2012-11-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Nematode on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 9:22 pm

Definitely a point lost for Glasgow.

The forwards, particularly Alex Allen and Fraser Brown, were decent. The backs had a bad night though and looked very rusty with moves just not sticking.

Nematode

Posts : 1647
Join date : 2014-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 10:15 pm

We really have so little composure when we're 5 - 10 metres from the opponents' line. It's like we go into a collective panic. As long as that continues, we'll keep losing matches.

I've never seen such dithering from a scrum half as I saw from Sarel Pretorius in the first half. His hesitancy affected the whole team.

I thought it was going to be an easy bonus-point win for Glasgow, but we started the second half much better, and looked half-decent. But there's a nerviness to our play at crucial times, and that's partly down to not being used to winning games, and partly due to players not being used to playing together. Kingsley's obsession with squad rotation is responsible for that.

Sam Hobbs scored, and he's in my fantasy Pro12 team, so it wasn't all bad.

Finally, fair play to the Warriors fans in the Hazell stand, I could hear them from the other side of the pitch!

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 21211
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Stone Motif on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 10:56 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:We really have so little composure when we're 5 - 10 metres from the opponents' line. It's like we go into a collective panic. As long as that continues, we'll keep losing matches.

I've never seen such dithering from a scrum half as I saw from Sarel Pretorius in the first half. His hesitancy affected the whole team.

I thought it was going to be an easy bonus-point win for Glasgow, but we started the second half much better, and looked half-decent. But there's a nerviness to our play at crucial times, and that's partly down to not being used to winning games, and partly due to players not being used to playing together. Kingsley's obsession with squad rotation is responsible for that.

Sam Hobbs scored, and he's in my fantasy Pro12 team, so it wasn't all bad.

Finally, fair play to the Warriors fans in the Hazell stand, I could hear them from the other side of the pitch!

It's not collective, it's just the gulf between our small core of players able to execute and the rest of the squad. I wouldn't trust them to get it right either. Lyn didn't either it seems.

Stone Motif

Posts : 1884
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : Gwent Region

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri 30 Sep 2016, 11:06 pm

There's some decent personnel in the forwards - but they're underperforming and are poor at the basics, TRT especially. That for me is a coaching issue. They should be getting more from this group. More lock and hooker cover would definitely help though

mikey_dragon

Posts : 4944
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Newport Gwent Dragons v Glasgow Warriors, 30 September

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:07 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum