Three Down, One To Go

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Three Down, One To Go

Post by PhilBB on Wed 28 Sep 2016, 5:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/37493141

This makes Anayi's words on 'the benefactor model' look even more out of touch.

PhilBB

Posts : 3515
Join date : 2012-10-09

http://www.cardiffrfcfans.co.uk

Back to top Go down


Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by SecretFly on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 12:57 pm

Another weekend of IRFU teams proving their worthlessness to the League and to professional rugby in General.

This is why we can't get them to change their [f...ellow] evil ways!!!

Let's keep chanting though and maybe things will change through positive-thinking osmosis:

Three down, one to go!
Three down, one to go!
One must die to let the rest grow
Three done, one to go!

SecretFly

Posts : 23774
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by carpet baboon on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 1:08 pm

SecretFly wrote:Another weekend of IRFU teams proving their worthlessness to the League and to professional rugby in General.

This is why we can't get them to change their [f...ellow] evil ways!!!  

Let's keep chanting though and maybe things will change through positive-thinking osmosis:

Three down, one to go!
Three down, one to go!
One must die to let the rest grow
Three done, one to go!

kiss

carpet baboon

Posts : 1031
Join date : 2014-05-08
Location : Midlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by Pot Hale on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 1:18 pm

SecretFly wrote:Another weekend of IRFU teams proving their worthlessness to the League and to professional rugby in General.

This is why we can't get them to change their [f...ellow] evil ways!!!  

Let's keep chanting though and maybe things will change through positive-thinking osmosis:

Three down, one to go!
Three down, one to go!
One must die to let the rest grow
Three done, one to go!

Tsk, tsk - ignoring reality again there Fly.

Ulster v Ospreys - rigged game with the Welsh ref who gives Ulster last minute kick to win??
Munster v Zebre - first game for a Welsh ref - coincidence or what?
Connacht v Edinburgh - Nigel Owens - need I say more?
Cardiff v Leinster - one of the Leinster team reffed the game, Welsh player unfairly carded, double bowel movement on Leinster try, knockons, Welsh TMO awards try, Irish ref overrules and makes him change his mind, etc.

Pot Hale

Posts : 4630
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 54
Location : Dublhkining

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by No 7&1/2 on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 1:30 pm

You really saying that a ref has rigged a game? No doubt you'll dial that back.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 10489
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by Munchkin on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 1:50 pm



A whoosh moment Very Happy

Munchkin

Posts : 6621
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by No 7&1/2 on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 2:04 pm

I think so. Assuming he's taking the mick from something else then.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 10489
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by SecretFly on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 2:15 pm

Who are we talking about?

SecretFly

Posts : 23774
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by Munchkin on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 2:25 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:I think so. Assuming he's taking the mick from something else then.

Yeah, Pot's having a giggle at the conspiracy theorists Smile

Munchkin

Posts : 6621
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by Pot Hale on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 2:32 pm

Munchkin wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:I think so. Assuming he's taking the mick from something else then.

Yeah, Pot's having a giggle at the conspiracy theorists Smile

Moi?

Pot Hale

Posts : 4630
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 54
Location : Dublhkining

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by Munchkin on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 3:04 pm

Pot Hale wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:I think so. Assuming he's taking the mick from something else then.

Yeah, Pot's having a giggle at the conspiracy theorists Smile

Moi?


angel

Munchkin

Posts : 6621
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by SecretFly on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 3:21 pm

I'm trying to watch this NFL ..... game.

???

And we complain about the start-stop of Rugby Union? I ain't going to last as spectator on this thing.

SecretFly

Posts : 23774
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Three Down, One To Go

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:35 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum