This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by kwinigolfer on Thu 29 Sep - 13:03

First topic message reminder :

There . . . .

kwinigolfer

Posts : 21034
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Vermont

Back to top Go down


Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by super_realist on Thu 29 Sep - 20:45

McLaren wrote:Super

Crenshaw isn't that old.

Maybe not, but he looks like merde

super_realist

Posts : 19319
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by robopz on Thu 29 Sep - 20:51

Davie wrote:
robopz wrote:HILARIOUS....  from GolfWeek

CHASKA, Minn. – One key to winning the Ryder Cup? Why, making putts, of course.

Whether or not Team USA gets the putts to drop this weekend at Hazeltine remains to be seen, but on Thursday one American fan proved he can make a big putt to beat the Europeans.

Confused? We’ll explain: European players Rory McIlroy and Andy Sullivan kept missing a 12-foot putt on the eighth green when an American fan named David Johnson started heckling the players, according to the PGA Tour’s Ben Everill. The fan then contested that he could make it, so the other two Europeans in the group, Henrik Stenson and Justin Rose, brought the fan onto the green to attempt the putt. (Rose even putt $100 on it; “I thought it might make it a bit more real for him, but clearly not,” Rose told Golf Channel’s Steve Burkowski.)

That’s when the unthinkable happened: the fan (in jeans and loafers, no less) took Sullivan’s putter and sank the putt, celebrating with some powerful fist pumps. The Europeans couldn’t help but high-five the guy, either.


Here's the video of it from Rory's Twitter feed... notice Rose's $100 on the ground by the ball as the guy is getting ready to putt... https://twitter.com/McIlroyRory/status/781535441233162241

To be fair, it looked a pretty straight putt - at least at the speed he hit it! The greenskeepers will be out in force repairing the back of the hole I think :P
LOL.... But doesn't matter how hard he hit it... It was making it and in the process providing a much needed light hearted moment in this way too serious build up that mattered.

robopz

Posts : 2631
Join date : 2012-04-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by GPB on Thu 29 Sep - 20:53

IMO, Rory will play with Sullivan tomorrow. Probably in the 1st session.

With about Hour to go before the opening ceremonies this is how I think the first session lines up

#1 Spieth/Reed vs Rose/Stenson
#2 PMick/Rickie vs Westy/Willett
#3 Sneds/Zach vs Rory/Sully
#4 DJ/Kuchar vs Sergio/Kaymer

GPB

Posts : 4682
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Midwest, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by robopz on Thu 29 Sep - 21:02

GPB wrote:IMO, Rory will play with Sullivan tomorrow.  Probably in the 1st session.

With about Hour to go before the opening ceremonies this is how I think the first session lines up

#1 Spieth/Reed vs Rose/Stenson
#2 PMick/Rickie vs Westy/Willett
#3 Sneds/Zach vs Rory/Sully
#4 DJ/Kuchar vs Sergio/Kaymer
I've never been even close to being able to predict these things.... But I'd probably go with your first suggested match up.

robopz

Posts : 2631
Join date : 2012-04-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by super_realist on Thu 29 Sep - 21:07

Just been watching Bello play. What a swing. Hits it straight and high. Looks good to have a fine debut.

super_realist

Posts : 19319
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by kwinigolfer on Thu 29 Sep - 21:37

It's all in the short game w/Rafa - with lw1, Kaymer and RCB we've got more than our fair share of duff chippers. But then they won't miss any greens.

kwinigolfer

Posts : 21034
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Vermont

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by robopz on Thu 29 Sep - 21:57

kwinigolfer wrote:It's all in the short game w/Rafa - with lw1, Kaymer and RCB we've got more than our fair share of duff chippers. But then they won't miss any greens.
. IMO top to bottom the Euro's have the better ball striking team... USA more players with length, but overall better short games.

robopz

Posts : 2631
Join date : 2012-04-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by kwinigolfer on Thu 29 Sep - 22:15

It'll be the same as it usually is; the US will have, ranking-wise at least, the stronger players, but will they be the better team?

I would say one thing about the US, and that is that their qualification system has probably thrown up as strong a top 12 as it could possibly have done. And that hasn't always been the case.

kwinigolfer

Posts : 21034
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Vermont

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by GPB on Thu 29 Sep - 22:21

Team Euro looks like they are auditioning for Secret Service Jobs.

or the next Men in Black sequel.

GPB

Posts : 4682
Join date : 2012-02-10
Location : Midwest, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by kwinigolfer on Thu 29 Sep - 22:31

I'm waiting for the Christy O'Connor tributes x 2.

kwinigolfer

Posts : 21034
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Vermont

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by pedro on Thu 29 Sep - 23:06

What's up with Tiger Woods' sunglasses?

pedro

Posts : 4678
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by pedro on Thu 29 Sep - 23:11

Pretty good guessing GPB!

pedro

Posts : 4678
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by robopz on Thu 29 Sep - 23:12

robopz wrote:
GPB wrote:IMO, Rory will play with Sullivan tomorrow.  Probably in the 1st session.

With about Hour to go before the opening ceremonies this is how I think the first session lines up

#1 Spieth/Reed vs Rose/Stenson
#2 PMick/Rickie vs Westy/Willett
#3 Sneds/Zach vs Rory/Sully
#4 DJ/Kuchar vs Sergio/Kaymer
I've never been even close to being able to predict these things.... But I'd probably go with your first suggested match up.
Pretty good GPB... you got 14 out of the 16 correct...

robopz

Posts : 2631
Join date : 2012-04-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by McLaren on Thu 29 Sep - 23:18

Willett sitting out due to his brothers miss timed article. Bit of a shame.

McLaren

Posts : 11758
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by robopz on Thu 29 Sep - 23:22

McLaren wrote:Willett sitting out due to his brothers miss timed article.  Bit of a shame.
really? Is that why? That's a fricken shame if true.

robopz

Posts : 2631
Join date : 2012-04-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by pedro on Thu 29 Sep - 23:30

Too risky to play Willett in foursomes.

pedro

Posts : 4678
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 29 Sep - 23:39

Johnson/Kuchar is a win.....over Westwood/Pieters..

Fancy Walker/Johnson to beat Garcia/Kaymer..

Other two games are harder to call.....

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 36155
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by robopz on Thu 29 Sep - 23:55

pedro wrote:Too risky to play Willett in foursomes.
Why?

robopz

Posts : 2631
Join date : 2012-04-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by pedro on Fri 30 Sep - 0:06

robopz wrote:
pedro wrote:Too risky to play Willett in foursomes.
Why?
he's too affected by all the hooha surrounding his brothers article.

pedro

Posts : 4678
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by McLaren on Fri 30 Sep - 0:16

robopz wrote:
McLaren wrote:Willett sitting out due to his brothers miss timed article.  Bit of a shame.
really? Is that why? That's a fricken shame if true.

It's what the twittersphere reckons anyway.

McLaren

Posts : 11758
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by robopz on Fri 30 Sep - 1:38

McLaren wrote:
robopz wrote:
McLaren wrote:Willett sitting out due to his brothers miss timed article.  Bit of a shame.
really? Is that why? That's a fricken shame if true.

It's what the twittersphere reckons anyway.
Could be I guess. Unless they've officially said something, I'd bet it was more maybe Danny wasn't playing well in the practice rounds or something. Otherwise if I were the captain I'd be wanting to get him out there as soon as possible to help him get his mind off of it. I dunno..

robopz

Posts : 2631
Join date : 2012-04-23
Location : Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by kwinigolfer on Fri 30 Sep - 2:08

https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/USMN0503:1:US

Whose meteorological god is that co-operating?


Surprised that Pieters playing foursomes, makes no sense, but perhaps he's been striping it.

And, why pick Ryan Moore if you don't play him in foursomes, makes no sense, but perhaps he's been spraying it?




kwinigolfer

Posts : 21034
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Vermont

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by kwinigolfer on Fri 30 Sep - 2:15

Dan Hicks had a bit of a problem with his (way OTT) waistcoat buttons at the Opening Ceremony - you can take 'em out but you can't dress 'em up.

kwinigolfer

Posts : 21034
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Vermont

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by Plunky on Fri 30 Sep - 2:38

And did he really say that these 24 golfers are the best golfers in the world ?  Wonder what Jason day thinks about that !

Plunky

Posts : 373
Join date : 2011-12-10
Age : 57
Location : Cape Cod

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by kwinigolfer on Fri 30 Sep - 2:47

I think he was trying to include Bubba Watson in that Plunky!

Not to be too picky, but poor old Paul Lawrie looked as if he was headed for an interview at an undertakers.

Captain Phillips was in the restaurant this evening and it occurred to me that Davis might have said to Phil:
"Look at me. I'm the Captain now"!
(But then Phil said b0ll0cks to you Davis, I'm playing anyway, I'll get that pipsqueak Fowler a win.)

kwinigolfer

Posts : 21034
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Vermont

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by super_realist on Fri 30 Sep - 7:44

kwinigolfer wrote:I think he was trying to include Bubba Watson in that Plunky!

Not to be too picky, but poor old Paul Lawrie looked as if he was headed for an interview at an undertakers.

Captain Phillips was in the restaurant this evening and it occurred to me that Davis might have said to Phil:
"Look at me. I'm the Captain now"!
(But then Phil said b0ll0cks to you Davis, I'm playing anyway, I'll get that pipsqueak Fowler a win.)

Lawrie always looks like that Kwini, I see him regularly at the range and despite being cheerful enough to say hello, he has a face that looks like a smacked arse and so do his sons. Not a family blessed with looks.

super_realist

Posts : 19319
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by JAS on Fri 30 Sep - 8:22

super_realist wrote:
kwinigolfer wrote:I think he was trying to include Bubba Watson in that Plunky!

Not to be too picky, but poor old Paul Lawrie looked as if he was headed for an interview at an undertakers.

Captain Phillips was in the restaurant this evening and it occurred to me that Davis might have said to Phil:
"Look at me. I'm the Captain now"!
(But then Phil said b0ll0cks to you Davis, I'm playing anyway, I'll get that pipsqueak Fowler a win.)

Lawrie always looks like that Kwini, I see him regularly at the range and despite being cheerful enough to say hello, he has a face that looks like a smacked arse and so do his sons. Not a family blessed with looks.

Is there a practice chipping area next to your range Super? and if so does he frequent it? I could watch Lawrie chip for hours and wouldn't be able to resist asking for tips even though chipping is probably the strong point of my game.

JAS

Posts : 2680
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 53
Location : Swindon

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by McLaren on Fri 30 Sep - 8:23

A response to brother Willett.

http://tobaccoroadblues.com/2016/09/29/a-measured-response-to-pete-willett-from-an-american/

McLaren

Posts : 11758
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by super_realist on Fri 30 Sep - 8:36

JAS wrote:
super_realist wrote:
kwinigolfer wrote:I think he was trying to include Bubba Watson in that Plunky!

Not to be too picky, but poor old Paul Lawrie looked as if he was headed for an interview at an undertakers.

Captain Phillips was in the restaurant this evening and it occurred to me that Davis might have said to Phil:
"Look at me. I'm the Captain now"!
(But then Phil said b0ll0cks to you Davis, I'm playing anyway, I'll get that pipsqueak Fowler a win.)

Lawrie always looks like that Kwini, I see him regularly at the range and despite being cheerful enough to say hello, he has a face that looks like a smacked arse and so do his sons. Not a family blessed with looks.

Is there a practice chipping area next to your range Super? and if so does he frequent it?  I could watch Lawrie chip for hours and wouldn't be able to resist asking for tips even though chipping is probably the strong point of my game.

It's the Paul Lawrie Golf Centre JAS, nice par 3 9 holer, putting and chipping area (although you have to be a member of the club to use it @£300 a year) Should have joined it actually given how much I like practicing chipping.
I usually just go to the range once a week.

super_realist

Posts : 19319
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by pedro on Fri 30 Sep - 8:57

McLaren wrote:A response to brother Willett.

http://tobaccoroadblues.com/2016/09/29/a-measured-response-to-pete-willett-from-an-american/
Willett's piece was about American golf fans, not America as a nation. So this piece becomes a bit desperate. But some of it is quite funny though.

pedro

Posts : 4678
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by MontysMerkin on Fri 30 Sep - 8:57

McLaren wrote:A response to brother Willett.

http://tobaccoroadblues.com/2016/09/29/a-measured-response-to-pete-willett-from-an-american/
That is about the Poopie response to some quality banter I have ever had the misfortune to read.
Just shows the yank sense of humour. Absent.

MontysMerkin

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2013-03-26
Location : North Lincs

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by McLaren on Fri 30 Sep - 9:18

My Predictions for the first round of matches.

Rose/Stenson v Spieth/Reed

McIlroy/Sullivan v Mickelson/Fowler

Garcia/Kaymer v Walker/Johnson

Pieters/Westwood v Johnson/Kuchar AS

USA 2.5 - 1.5 Europe

McLaren

Posts : 11758
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by super_realist on Fri 30 Sep - 9:22

Johnson Kuchar is an interesting combination for foursomes.
Johnson is a short hitter and Kuchar longer, not sure how the par 5's alternate even or odd as to whether it will favour this pairing or not for getting up and down.

Pieters and Westwood both long so this should be an interesting matchup.

Good to leave Willett out of this format given the storm in a teacup. Can't afford even one shot slip up in foursomes.

super_realist

Posts : 19319
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by raycastleunited on Fri 30 Sep - 9:58

super_realist wrote:I'm watching the Sky coverage, or rather all the filler on TV and there's a programme on about Clarke, must say he is a bit of a berk.

Is that the programme where he's playing a round with Ewen Murray at Queenwood? I saw that a couple of days ago and I thought he came across as a bell shaped end.

raycastleunited

Posts : 2291
Join date : 2011-03-22
Location : North London

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by super_realist on Fri 30 Sep - 10:01

Yeah, he was incredibly patronising and condescending.

Murray is an ex pro, so it's a bit sad how he talked to him like he was a complete hacker.

super_realist

Posts : 19319
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by pedro on Fri 30 Sep - 10:15

super_realist wrote:Johnson Kuchar is an interesting combination for foursomes.
Johnson is a short hitter and Kuchar longer, not sure how the par 5's alternate even or odd as to whether it will favour this pairing or not for getting up and down.
It's Dustin, not Zach.

So
DJ/Kuchar
Zach/Walker

Bit surprised Moore isn't playing 4somes, so he'll probably sit all day until tomorrows 4somes.

pedro

Posts : 4678
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by pedro on Fri 30 Sep - 10:19

Warning to Hazeltine patrons: Please move in to the middle of the fairway when Phil Mickelson is on the tee.

pedro

Posts : 4678
Join date : 2011-01-27

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 30 Sep - 10:32

Willett's brother looks to have upset Clarke's plans of Westwood... Willett.

What a silly little smarty pants.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 36155
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by super_realist on Fri 30 Sep - 10:38

pedro wrote:
super_realist wrote:Johnson Kuchar is an interesting combination for foursomes.
Johnson is a short hitter and Kuchar longer, not sure how the par 5's alternate even or odd as to whether it will favour this pairing or not for getting up and down.
It's Dustin, not Zach.

So
DJ/Kuchar
Zach/Walker

Bit surprised Moore isn't playing 4somes, so he'll probably sit all day until tomorrows 4somes.

Cheers.

super_realist

Posts : 19319
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by sirbenson on Fri 30 Sep - 11:37

Really pleased Thomas Pieters is playing on the first morning, hopefully he can play in the afternoon too!

sirbenson

Posts : 2233
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Dublin

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Fri 30 Sep - 11:41

sirbenson wrote:Really pleased Thomas Pieters is playing on the first morning, hopefully he can play in the afternoon too!

He might lose 6 and 5.....

Strange comment.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 36155
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by super_realist on Fri 30 Sep - 11:47

Yeah, so might the American pair. Why jump on everything Truss?

super_realist

Posts : 19319
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by kwinigolfer on Fri 30 Sep - 11:48

I'd've thought that DC would have played Willett in the morning before the masses get properly tanked up. Maybe he'll just sit him all day and hide him on Saturday? Ironic that all this angst is generated from the son of a man of the cloth - look where all that religion gets you.


DJ and Kuchar have played together before . . . . . but I'm surprised at the Zach / Jimmy Walker pair.

kwinigolfer

Posts : 21034
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Vermont

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by super_realist on Fri 30 Sep - 11:59

Good to leave him out in the foursomes where an errant shot through lack of focus or the shout of a pudgy yank is more costly than in fourballs.

super_realist

Posts : 19319
Join date : 2011-01-29
Location : Aberdeen

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by sirbenson on Fri 30 Sep - 12:31

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
sirbenson wrote:Really pleased Thomas Pieters is playing on the first morning, hopefully he can play in the afternoon too!

He might lose 6 and 5.....

Strange comment.

Stranger comment!

He might win 6 and 5.....underestimate Thomas Pieters all you want but he is going to be a future winner in majors and a future number 1

sirbenson

Posts : 2233
Join date : 2011-06-04
Location : Dublin

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by kwinigolfer on Fri 30 Sep - 12:46

Not to mention that Pieters has plenty of experience of playing in the US - he and lw1 playing foursomes together does sound like a shotgun marriage though; I had expected Kaymer to be Pieters' mentor through this week.

kwinigolfer

Posts : 21034
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Vermont

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by kwinigolfer on Fri 30 Sep - 13:33

It looks a bit murky out there, not just TRUSSMAN's crystal ball, but the Hazeltine weather too.

Just realised that Mike Tirico is wanchoring the Golf Channel broadcast - the absolute worst that American TV networks have to offer (since The Apprentice was booted off the air).

kwinigolfer

Posts : 21034
Join date : 2011-05-18
Location : Vermont

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by MontysMerkin on Fri 30 Sep - 13:49

"I believe we can win" picard My god they really are cretinous..

MontysMerkin

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2013-03-26
Location : North Lincs

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by I'm never wrong on Fri 30 Sep - 14:05

Is that a version of the Icelandic chant or is it something local?

I'm never wrong

Posts : 1290
Join date : 2011-05-26
Location : Just up the road, and turn right at the lights.

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by MontysMerkin on Fri 30 Sep - 14:22

Chant heard on 5 live before the first match.

MontysMerkin

Posts : 1326
Join date : 2013-03-26
Location : North Lincs

Back to top Go down

Re: This Is The Official v2 Golf Board's Ryder Cup Thread: Please Post Here!

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:55


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum