The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
13 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:51 am

I am pretty sheet. Got into double figures last week though. All well on the forum?

What do you think windows will do for a career now? Screwfix are hiring down here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:56 am

All quiet on the forum mate.

I reckon he will be a semi pro rugby player and part time forum admin.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Sep 2016, 9:08 am

rick_dagless wrote:All quiet on the forum mate.

I reckon he will be a semi pro rugby player and part time forum admin.

Or Fury's stress ball

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Sep 2016, 9:14 am

rick_dagless wrote:I don't mind golf, I just suck balls at it, I play more footgolf these days.

You're doing it wrong,

Thread split as well

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 9:29 am

seanmichaels wrote:I am pretty sheet. Got into double figures last week though. All well on the forum?

What do you think windows will do for a career now? Screwfix are hiring down here.

This is the thread split isn't it?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2016, 10:23 am

Morning all, typical of Michaels to turn up six weeks late and steal the thread split. He's like a blister...turning up only after the hard work's been done....c*nt!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 11:02 am

Morning DAVE, acceptable weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2016, 11:45 am

Not too bad Rick, watched Liverpool win with something to spare and was very impressed. Am hoping that long sought after consistency has arrived, but have been here so many times it's still tempered with "when's the wheel going to fall off?"

Think that to win the title someone is going to have to do the double over City. They're flying but still haven't play any "big" teams outside of Utd (and they're not looking great either). Am hoping the loss of Mane to the Africa Cup of Nations isn't going to be too detrimental. He didn't start one of our Cup games and we still played well so fingers crossed on that score.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 11:53 am

Depends on the Klopp cliché of whether his teams burnt out towards the end of the season due to over endeavour, Arsenal seem to be coming good against the bigger teams now but I think without euro football you are looking good for at least champs league next year.

We had a draw against Villa, which is good for CC relations. We looked good for first 60 but then Villa all over us in the last half hour and deserved their goal, we have Norwich on Wednesday also.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Sep 2016, 11:58 am

Morning Dave. Thought of you this morning when I saw the litany of roadkill on the way to work. Then I thought of Rowley who would appreciate 700 quids worth of roadkill more than just the aesthetic but then I thought sod the fat southern and french cc abandoning fecker.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 26 Sep 2016, 12:20 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Depends on the Klopp cliché of whether his teams burnt out towards the end of the season due to over endeavour, Arsenal seem to be coming good against the bigger teams now but I think without euro football you are looking good for at least champs league next year.

We had a draw against Villa, which is good for CC relations.  We looked good for first 60 but then Villa all over us in the last half hour and deserved their goal, we have Norwich on Wednesday also.

Barnsley away for me tomorrow night Rick. The glamour of the championship.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 12:22 pm

Proper mans league Jeff, where men are men and pies are pies, not like this over paid namby pamby Premier league nonsense.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 26 Sep 2016, 12:35 pm

Need to convince myself of that Rick, as the early indications are we'll be in it for a while.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 12:41 pm

You may be right mate, at least the tickets are cheaper.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2016, 12:41 pm

Rowley wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Depends on the Klopp cliché of whether his teams burnt out towards the end of the season due to over endeavour, Arsenal seem to be coming good against the bigger teams now but I think without euro football you are looking good for at least champs league next year.

We had a draw against Villa, which is good for CC relations.  We looked good for first 60 but then Villa all over us in the last half hour and deserved their goal, we have Norwich on Wednesday also.

Barnsley away for me tomorrow night Rick. The glamour of the championship.
Thought Chelsea were absolute gash...(even worse that Leicester against Utd). When Walcott starts running rings round you, you know there's a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 12:46 pm

True, but Arsenal tend to slip up against the big boys and are generally flat track bullies. But if they are getting results against the top boys even if they are sub par then they are going to finish high.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2016, 12:56 pm

They generally do finish high but the consensus in recent years is that they will always choke when it comes to the title. We have no room to talk on that score but Arsenal have long since convinced the fans and to some degree themselves that top four is the same as a trophy.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 26 Sep 2016, 1:16 pm

Thumping 6-1 victory for Celtic against the full might of Kilmarnock. Man City won't know what's him them - little slugs with their fancy manager and long term plans for a sustainable business model underwritten by responsible owners.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:23 pm

4 slices of bread with peanut butter, 1 protein shake. 2 bananas. 7ish out of 10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:25 pm

So Jeff. What brought you out of your bathtub? Was it the southern, was it the frenchie or a combination of the two?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:29 pm

superflyweight wrote:Thumping 6-1 victory for Celtic against the full might of Kilmarnock.  Man City won't know what's him them - little slugs with their fancy manager and long term plans for a sustainable business model underwritten by responsible owners.  
Would love to see them turn City over but have the feeling that Celtic are in for a bit of a drubbing. Think Pep will want to spend as little time as possible farting around with the groups stages of the CL and leave the way clear to concentrate on the league

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:44 pm

Think we will struggle badly, but that said, worse Celtic teams have beaten better teams than Man City at home in the Champions League.

No point in us trying to be defensive and might as well see it as a free game and have a real go at them.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2016, 2:57 pm

Agreed, especially seeing as how Rodgers will undoubtedly consider any performance a good one. Wonder if Sterling will shake hands with him.

Tin of Lentil and Bacon soup (surprisingly tasty 7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 26 Sep 2016, 3:00 pm

Spicy chicken sandwich and bacon flavoured crisps 6/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 26 Sep 2016, 3:16 pm

Dodo egg omelette and a glass of unicorn's tears 8.5/10

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Sep 2016, 4:01 pm

Cup of angels' breath and side dish of babies' dreams 9.4/10

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 7:48 pm

Windows ill not appreciate footy chat on the cc

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 7:49 pm

Which remnds me, nearly bought some hi tech boots on Saturday.didn't have my size though

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Sep 2016, 6:22 am

How can you see into my eyes, like open doors
Leading you down into my core
Where I've become so numb, without a soul
My spirit's sleeping somewhere cold
Until you find it there and lead it back home

Wake me up, wake me up inside I can't wake up,
Wake me up inside, save me,
Call my name and save me from the dark, wake me up
Bid my blood to run, I can't wake up
Before I come undone, save me
Save me from the nothing I've become

Now that I know what I'm without
You can't just leave me
Breathe into me and make me real, bring me to life

Bring me to life, I've been living a lie
There's nothing inside, bring me to life

Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead

All this time, I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark, but you were there in front of me

I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
I've got to open my eyes to everything

Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul

Don't let me die here
There must be something wrong, bring me to life

Bring me to life, I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside
Bring me to life

Gutentag Notches. How the devil are Ye folks?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Sep 2016, 7:10 am

Morning peeps, you will all be happy to know I have my new phone.

How are we all?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 27 Sep 2016, 8:02 am

Better than Sam allardyce I suspect

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Sep 2016, 8:13 am

I hope his demise is as fast as him falling downhill

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Sep 2016, 8:15 am

Laugh Morning Rick and Sean

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Sep 2016, 8:25 am

Morning Shah, how goes it mate?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Sep 2016, 8:34 am

Aches and pains from the gym but apart from that, all good in le hood. What about you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Sep 2016, 8:37 am

Not too bad cheers, autumn is here, which is the best season, and got a relatively meeting free day ahead of me which is nice for a change...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Sep 2016, 8:59 am

Road was closed on the way to work this morning and this was why...

http://m.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/14766231.Teenager_killed_in_horror_road_smash/

Blimey!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Sep 2016, 9:00 am

I do love the autumn, but can't appreciate it right now as any sharp movement sends agony down my shoulder and arms.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 27 Sep 2016, 9:05 am

Poor kid

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Sep 2016, 9:09 am

Looked horrendous when I drove past it this morning, not good, must have been travelling at some speed.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2016, 10:43 am

Driving like an utter helmet no doubt. No way your car does that at 40mph. Will undoubtedly be done for Causing Death by Dangerous Driving should he survive.

Morning all...

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Sep 2016, 11:58 am

Without a doubt DAVE, but still a shame.

You well this fine day?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2016, 12:08 pm

No, picked up a bug from one of the horrible brats my daughter goes to school with. Am off to get a flu jab too. Dropped my phone down the side of the sofa last night and when I asked my wife to assist in raising/reclining the sofa so I could reach it, the dippy tart trapped my arm in the mechanism....stupid b!tch!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Sep 2016, 12:13 pm

Wish I hadn't asked now...

I will just do what normal people do, and assume you said "yes I'm fine, and you" If that's ok?

Flu jabs just make you ill, you are not that F***ing old yet to be leeching off the over stretched NHS.

Unless it is man flu, then that's fair enough.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2016, 12:18 pm

Apparently, it's free to those who work in Bradford. At the minute, given there's only you me and my wife who seem to work in Bradford, I doubt the NHS is going to have its coffers emptied as a result of three flu jabs.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Sep 2016, 12:27 pm

Fair point... The mirror pool has healing properties anyway probably. That and horse lice.

In other S**t news

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-37482148

Some quality films in there if you have not seen them DAVE

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Sep 2016, 12:30 pm

Yes, read about this earlier, Rick. I've seen a couple of his films and appreciate them in the context of what he did for the horror genre but can't say I was blown away by them.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 27 Sep 2016, 12:37 pm

I am kind of a sucker for the old school horror effects. Not much substance and will make no ones top 10 film lists, but with names like gore gore girls, you have to give it a go.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 27 Sep 2016, 1:18 pm

I always liked Russ Meyer's films. I'm a sucker for a pair of big t1ts.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 27 Sep 2016, 1:40 pm

P.S. I was bored over lunch and spent some time doing some detective work and I think I've identified an alias of one of the CC members.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next