The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
13 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I am pretty sheet. Got into double figures last week though. All well on the forum?

What do you think windows will do for a career now? Screwfix are hiring down here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:55 am

Morning Rick the r*pe Artist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRkVgVmvejM

all good in the woods?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 11 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:09 am

My artistry knows no bounds mate all good here, how goes the good fight?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:15 am

Goes on quietly and repetitively. Dull days. What about you? Have you finally managed to explain to them about the licenses.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:19 am

I have indeed, it was a long and arduous road but a suitable sh1tstorm has kicked up.

In the North today so even better

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:25 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Sean, don't worry he's not a recruit, hes a happy go lucky f*ckwit. Have you been well?

Not bad. Just coming to the realisation that I am pretty fecked when it comes to.finding a bird. Anyone single.at my age must have.aymmat wrong with them.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:47 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Morning Sean, don't worry he's not a recruit, hes a happy go lucky f*ckwit. Have you been well?

Not bad. Just coming to the realisation that I am pretty fecked when it comes to.finding a bird. Anyone single.at my age must have.aymmat wrong with them.

I don't think it's your age that is the problem Sean.

Leaning to the left nowadays?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:08 am

It is actually true. Unless you take on a divorcee with kids my options limited to someone who been on the shelf for 15-20 years.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:12 am

seanmichaels wrote:It is actually true. Unless you take on a divorcee with kids my options limited to someone who been on the shelf for 15-20 years.

Someone in the reception area called Sean Hampton Laugh

Dress up as a university student and find a gilf or two.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:16 am

seanmichaels wrote:It is actually true. Unless you take on a divorcee with kids my options limited to someone who been on the shelf for 15-20 years.

My mate took on a divorcee with a kid - he figured at his age he couldn't limit his options. Now he's going to get married to her. All is not lost sean.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:16 am

Join a dating site, some of them are free.

There's loads of childless gash about, lowering their standards because they're afraid of growing old alone.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:19 am

Just be aware that some of them have cats which are likely to claw you in the face at 3 in the morning until you get up and give them some delicious Felix picnic mix.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:48 pm

Galteded

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:16 pm

Galted wrote:

Galtova finally fecked off now she has got Citizenship? Classic.

Not to worry Galted, as it's you and you're still my favourite find yourself another mail order bride and I'll do the application on the house.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Good afternoon.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:33 pm

Afternoon Tina. CC mk III coming along well?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Rowley wrote:Afternoon Tina. CC mk III coming along well?

Not really, Jeff. Too busy doing f*ck all.

Just had a very pleasant weekend in Edinburgh with Mrs Windows and no kids. Lovely stuff.

If I wasn't a jaffa, we could well have had number 6 on the way.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:39 pm

I'm going to Edinburgh next year for our 15th, suspect that will be the next time I do a sex, which is something to look forward to.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:40 pm

Rowley wrote:I'm going to Edinburgh next year for our 15th, suspect that will be the next time I do a sex, which is something to look forward to.

It's a great city. I don't think I met Superfly but one can't be sure.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:44 pm

Superfly and Adam are up there, dangerous ground. That is why I never visit Bradford, there are hundreds of other reasons as well obviously but it's a factor.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Rowley wrote:Superfly and Adam are up there, dangerous ground. That is why I never visit Bradford, there are hundreds of other reasons as well obviously but it's a factor.

Forgot about Adam. I did meet a fair few bell ends so could well have been him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Rowley wrote:Superfly and Adam are up there, dangerous ground. That is why I never visit Bradford, there are hundreds of other reasons as well obviously but it's a factor.
I believe that came second in the competition run by the Bradford Tourist board to find a new slogan...I say Tourist Board, it's a bloke keeping warm in a kiosk.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:42 pm

We didn't meet Tina - I was nowhere near Edinburgh at the weekend. The place is full of bell-ends though, even without the presence of Adam and me. Did you persuade Mrs Windows to visit the Pubic Triangle?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:55 pm

superflyweight wrote:We didn't meet Tina - I was nowhere near Edinburgh at the weekend.  The place is full of bell-ends though, even without the presence of Adam and me.  Did you persuade Mrs Windows to visit the Pubic Triangle?  

He was too busy doing the dishes after his card was declined.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:25 pm

superflyweight wrote:We didn't meet Tina - I was nowhere near Edinburgh at the weekend.  The place is full of bell-ends though, even without the presence of Adam and me.  Did you persuade Mrs Windows to visit the Pubic Triangle?  

She wouldn't go. Miserable cow.

Did the castle, museum, Calton hill. All that sort of stuff. Lots of time in pubs on the Royal Mile. The Grassmarket. Bought a fossil of an arthropod from some famous shop on the Grassmarket that cost me £220. An impulse buy. It's 70 million years old. The fossil, not the shop.

We have friends in Craiglockhart so spent some time in a pub up there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:08 pm

It is a remarkably beautiful city when you manage to lift your head up and actually look around.  Used to live about a 5/10 minute walk from Calton Hill and not once in 8 years did I bother my arse and actually climb it to have a look around.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:30 pm

Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

Not to worry Galted, as it's you and you're still my favourite find yourself another mail order bride and I'll do the application on the house.

Thanks, Jeff. Would like one for her cousin who visited from Russia last week. She is fitter, cooks, does the washing up and can't speak English, pretty much the perfect woman. Galtova joked that I'd married the wrong one then got the hump when I agreed.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:38 pm

Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

Thanks, Jeff. Would like one for her cousin who visited from Russia last week. She is fitter, cooks, does the washing up and can't speak English, pretty much the perfect woman. Galtova joked that I'd married the wrong one then got the hump when I agreed.
Six essential tips for happiness

1/ Find a woman who loves you unconditionally
2/ Find a woman who shares your sense of humour
3/ Find a woman you can take out and have your friends be impressed by her grace and elegance
4/ Find a woman with incredible cooking and housekeeping skills
5/ Find a woman who is sexually uninhibited
6 Ensure that these five women never meet

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:53 am

DAVE667 wrote:
Galted wrote:
Rowley wrote:
Galted wrote:

Six essential tips for happiness

1/ Find a woman who loves you unconditionally
2/ Find a woman who shares your sense of humour
3/ Find a woman you can take out and have your friends be impressed by her grace and elegance
4/ Find a woman with incredible cooking and housekeeping skills
5/ Find a woman who is sexually uninhibited
6 Ensure that these five women never meet me

Yeah Dave, That's why you're bald:roll:

Morning Notches

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:35 am

Morning Shah. How are you this morning?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:47 am

Knackered but well. How about you Jazzy Jeff? TSMR unable to keep her hands off of your genitals?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:50 am

She seems to manage well enough. I'm well mate.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:03 am

Then she's got a heart of stone and the sex drive of a dead trout. Give her a slap Rowley and hump her like you were a prefect and she was Sean. Has the massive increase in applications abatedcontinued at work or have things settled down finally?

Last edited by ShahenshahG on Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:22 am

Once again, in the space of a half breath, Shah's posting goes from advocating marital r*pe to asking folk how the job's going. F*cking lardy drug addled frigtard.

Morning all.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:23 am

Morning Serial Baldy, How are you today?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:36 am

I'm in early so I get to leave early, however the cons cancel out the pros. Bit like being told that doctors are going to name a disease after you but you won't live long enough to see them discover a cure

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:44 am

Well they named a channel after you and you won't even live long enough to outlive this week's mock the week repeat so you should be used to it by now.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:53 am

It's true, it's a bitter pill to swallow (like the ones you get from the gym for "energy"

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:02 am

ToucheToupee

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:16 am

Toupee or not toupee, that is the question
Whether tis easier on the noggin so suffer the sleet and hail and outrageous weather
Or take shelter beneath a mop of synthetic hair
And by posing, look like a b3llend

Aye, there's the rug!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:17 pm

Davebombed like a royal bitch.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Bloody brilliant Shakespeare skit as well, ignormausese ignirumus c*nts!

Off home for a sulk!

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:43 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Bloody brilliant Shakespeare skit as well, ignormausese ignirumus c*nts!

Off home for a sulk an angry w*nk!

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:58 pm

superflyweight wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:Bloody brilliant Shakespeare skit as well, ignormausese ignirumus c*nts!

Off home for a sulk an angry w*nk!

Followed by a bout of frantic headbutting of Mrs Daves fanny in the hopes some of her hair will fall off and stick to his head.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:37 am

Morning campers all well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:44 am

Gutentag Notches

Happy Friday.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:45 am

Everything is good Rickotine, except for Mrs Dave's fanny which is probably black, blue and bald. How about you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:11 am

Not too bad mate, I was helping out preparing food for a charity shelter all day yesterday, so much chopping and peeling, my wrist has not felt like this since high school...

But I have + Karma now in case I feel like punching a nun or something

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:19 am

rick_dagless wrote:Not too bad mate, I was helping out preparing food for a charity shelter all day yesterday, so much chopping and peeling, my wrist has not felt like this since high school...

But I have + Karma now in case I feel like punching a nun or something

For the sake of god, please do this and shout brexit rules or something similarly inane. I want to change the news, one funny thing at a time.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:23 am

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/pakistan-honour-killing-man-accused-of-murdering-daughter-spared-jail-after-pardoning-himself-a7367206.html

l*l

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:23 am

Could be a shout... Trump made me do it.

What you up to at the weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next