The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Six weeks to fighting and no opponent named for Joshua

+20
ShahenshahG
Mr Bounce
smashingstormcrow
melv500
rapidringsroad
Hammersmith harrier
B.A. BARACUS
LivinginItaly
Herman Jaeger
Atila
TRUSSMAN66
BoxingFan88
bhb001
milkyboy
TopHat24/7
catchweight
AdamT
hazharrison
Pedro147
Rowley
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Six weeks to fighting and no opponent named for Joshua - Page 3 Empty Six weeks to fighting and no opponent named for Joshua

Post by bhb001 Tue 11 Oct 2016, 7:42 am

First topic message reminder :

This feels a bit shambolic really. A world title fight, heavy weight at that, and no opponent named. This is fine when building a reputation, but he is suppose to be the man to beat now!

I can think of at least one person who has been in training who could step in, though I doubt Wlad would be that interested. He would get some kudos for it though and he is more qualified than the vast majority of contenders out there. Yeah, dream on ...

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Six weeks to fighting and no opponent named for Joshua - Page 3 Empty Re: Six weeks to fighting and no opponent named for Joshua

Post by catchweight Mon 17 Oct 2016, 11:09 pm

Well I would prefer that you were right, and Joshua gets rid of him. It would be depressing to see the belts wind up back with a 40 year old Klitschko, the best heavyweight prospect knocked off an the actual heavyweight champion off in rehab indefinately.

But I think Klitschko will be up for this. The fact he is taking the fight at all, in the UK, shows a measure of conidence. I think he believes hes very much still a factor in the division. But Klitschko is a seriously uncomplicated, predicatably boxer who has nailed down a few basics very well and keeps himself in shape which has been enough to triumph in a poor era. I think hes seriously vunerable against a bit of boxing of a higher calibre.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Six weeks to fighting and no opponent named for Joshua - Page 3 Empty Re: Six weeks to fighting and no opponent named for Joshua

Post by BoxingFan88 Tue 18 Oct 2016, 7:43 am

Fat Dan is reporting that there is a stumbling block and the fight isn't happening :-(

BoxingFan88

Back to top Go down

Post by AdamT Tue 18 Oct 2016, 10:02 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
catchweight wrote:I dont think Klitschko lacked bottle against Fury. He just lacked the actual adaptability to do anything about Furys tactics.

He wasnt under any obligation to take a Fury rematch and he wasnt under obligation to take on Joshua. So I dont think hes afraid of them. He's just a really limited plan A fighter than doesnt have much to offer when hes stripped of his fundementals.

I hope Joshua is expecting this to be as easy most others as we could get a really good fight then. The last guy that stood upright and attacked Klitschko in straight lines made Klitschko look better than he has in years. Hopefully Joshua will prove to be many levels up from Pulev and use those fast, hard punches to overwhelm Klitschko. I wouldnt be expecting Klitschko to be showing up for a pay day and throw no punches though. He will be looking to slot into his familiar jab and grab routine from the get go I think.

We see what we see......But he let the belts go without engaging whether he could adapt or not....Fury isn't Ray leonard..

I don't think he was afraid of Fury till he got in there....So I'm not reading too much into taking the Josh fight..

I hope you're right I really do.......But I think he's a flat track bully.......Top 20 because of his longevity......But a flat track bully..

I have argued with you over this, but you're probably right. I concede lol

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2016, 11:08 am

BoxingFan88 wrote:Fat Dan is reporting that there is a stumbling block and the fight isn't happening :-(
Appears Wlad is adamant he wants the WBA belt to be on the line and will consider pulling out of a fight with AJ and fighting Lucas Browne for it instead. Weird f*cker!

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue 18 Oct 2016, 11:41 am

DAVE667 wrote:
BoxingFan88 wrote:Fat Dan is reporting that there is a stumbling block and the fight isn't happening :-(
Appears Wlad is adamant he wants the WBA belt to be on the line and will consider pulling out of a fight with AJ and fighting Lucas Browne for it instead. Weird f*cker!

Easy win for Klitschko that. His grab and jab will be in full effect. You'd think the WBA would follow the money (or maybe they are and we just can't see it?)

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by Atila Tue 18 Oct 2016, 6:15 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Appears Wlad is adamant he wants the WBA belt to be on the line and will consider pulling out of a fight with AJ and fighting Lucas Browne for it instead.  Weird f*cker!
If he beats Browne, there would be more money in a unification fight with Joshua.

Atila

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 18 Oct 2016, 6:31 pm

It would be hard to be anything but disappointed in Wlad should he choose Browne over Joshua, but if I am being honest the WBA have a lot to answer for. With Fury relinquishing the belts the division has not been thrown into turmoil exactly, but the situation regarding the belts and who deserves to be considered the man is somewhat up for debate.

In such a situation the best interests of the sport is in finding someone to fill the void and establishing as quickly as possible someone to be considered the man in Fury's absence, however long that may be. With Wilder injured quite clearly Joshua and Wlad are two of the better fighters in the division. As such irrespective of what their regulations say the WBA should be actively looking to attach their belt to this fight. It will meet the approval of fans, quite clearly will assist in getting the fight made and will also leave the winner with two belts, perhaps not enough for him to be proclaimed the man at the weight (harsh on both Wilder and Fury) but certainly enough to put him front of the queue when it comes to Fury returning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Tue 18 Oct 2016, 8:11 pm

If Wlad does end up fighting Browne, I hope that Browne, whilst hopelessly behind on points, detonates a hail mary on Wlad and finally removes him from the HW picture. For him to go after what is on paper an easier fight makes him no better than David Haye.

Anyway, if it's the WBA, isn't this belt a "super-me-dooper you've got other belts so this is a slightly better and bigger belt than the interim champ has" type of belt? Surely if their "Super Champ" has relinquished the WBA & WBO belts, there's no "Super Champ" now so the regular champ should be one of Chagaev, Ortiz or some doorman from Latvia?

I really hate this multiple beltholder garbage. Been a long time since anyone in any division had them ALL. Think the last was Jermain Taylor at Middle before they all got split up again...

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 18 Oct 2016, 9:43 pm

If I was Wlad I'd fight Lucas...

He's crap and I'm worth millions anyway...

Cheap title..Expel the ghost of Fury and go into politics on a victory..

He'll be in position next to Liston,Charles and Corbett types and that is impressive....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Tue 18 Oct 2016, 10:27 pm

I hope the fight goes ahead but I am well used to Klitschko disappointing. What is the point is in him passing up a fight for Joshua at this stage to go off and fight Lucas Browne? Pathetic to even consider it. I hope he hasnt got cold feet on this one.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Tue 18 Oct 2016, 11:07 pm

Looking like Parker vs Ruiz (WBO), Klitschko vs Browne (WBA) and Joshua vs Pulev (IBF).

So we'll end up with Wilder, Parker, Joshua and Klitschko all claiming to be "the champ".

Meanwhile, the real king plots his return...

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Tue 18 Oct 2016, 11:22 pm

Im getting suspicious that this might have a stunt between Matchroom and that creep Berndt Boente to pretend to agree to the fight for public appearance. I was pretty (pleasantly) surprised when the fight was being discussed that it was being considered at all. I didnt expect them to take that sort of gamble.

Now the noises from both camps dont really make sense at all. Klitschko apparently insists the WBA is up for grabs for no real reason offered beyond he respects the belt. So much so that its a deal breaker. In which case he will pass the opportunity for fighting for the IBF belt in a bigger and better fight and go ahead and fight on the 10th anyway. And Matchroom do not sound particularly outraged by this bizzare demand saying they are already lining up alternatives. I mean how does that make sense? Both guys are fighting on the 10th irrespective. There will be at least one title on the line regardless. What is the point in fighting Browne for one title when Joshua is available for another unless he simply looking for an easy home fight.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Tue 18 Oct 2016, 11:31 pm

Boxing is a business...

Business is all about risk and reward..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Tue 18 Oct 2016, 11:44 pm

Nah thats a platitude. Business is about a lot more than just risk and reward.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed 19 Oct 2016, 7:32 am

So by moving the fight to the 10th, we are now seven weeks (more or less) from the fight, but still no opponent. FFS. No further on in my mind after a few days of getting excited about an actual competitive match up that has been snatched away!!

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Wed 19 Oct 2016, 7:59 am

hazharrison wrote:Looking like Parker vs Ruiz (WBO), Klitschko vs Browne (WBA) and Joshua vs Pulev (IBF).

So we'll end up with Wilder, Parker, Joshua and Klitschko all claiming to be "the champ".

Meanwhile, the real king plots his return...

You're right, Audley Harrison will be back with a new drawing board and finally ready to fulfill his destiny.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 19 Oct 2016, 10:45 am

bhb001 wrote:So by moving the fight to the 10th, we are now seven weeks (more or less) from the fight, but still no opponent. FFS. No further on in my mind after a few days of getting excited about an actual competitive match up that has been snatched away!!

He sells whoever the opponent is.....So it's not that big a deal.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed 19 Oct 2016, 12:15 pm

Not to his bank balance no. Not really what I am concerned with though

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 19 Oct 2016, 2:21 pm

Think klitschko wants to win back the titles then one big fecking payoff against Joshua. Match room probably want the same in case wlad has one of his angry days and flattens Joshua. Why make it now when you can make it for a lot more money by the beginning of next year.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed 19 Oct 2016, 2:24 pm

Whelp, I still want instant gratification and none of this delayed malarkey! We had that with Mayweather and Pacquiao and that was well worth the wait .... not!!

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 19 Oct 2016, 10:00 pm

BILD in Germany are reporting Klitschko Browne is done for the 10th in Hamburg. Not sure how accurate this is but hugely disappointing if so. Our own faults for being stupid enough to think the sport would make a fight that we actually all wanted to see.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2016, 10:16 pm

There was no chance that Wlad would walk into an AJ encounter after a year out, after a defeat. He needs the warm up fight & it suits both parties because Hearn wants a spring match up anyway, regardless of what comes out of his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Thu 20 Oct 2016, 7:29 am

In my own defence I did say in the OP "I doubt Wlad would be that interested". Just playing with our affections I guess!! I feel used and abused like after a night out with Truss.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest82 Thu 20 Oct 2016, 1:34 pm

I think Eddie is setting it up so that another of his fighters can use the words "Wembley" "Stadium" "80000 people".

The weather for that would be next summer. Unification.

Guest82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2016, 1:51 pm

Just John wrote:There was no chance that Wlad would walk into an AJ encounter after a year out, after a defeat. He needs the warm up fight & it suits both parties because Hearn wants a spring match up anyway, regardless of what comes out of his mouth.
I'd suggest Wlad's had harder sparring with better fighters than Lucas Browne these past few months. He won't be using fighters of Browne's caliber to train for fighting AJ either so I fail to see what rust he'll be shaking off fighting him.

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Thu 20 Oct 2016, 2:07 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Wlad win the IBF a long time before the WBA from Haye? Makes no sense he woukd be more loyal to the WBA. The whole thing is a complete load of bullsh*t and they are mugging us all off. Complete and utter lack of respect for the fans. I would love it they both get sparked out before next summer to teach them all a lesson. Pricks.

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Oct 2016, 2:14 pm

Go Melv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Thu 20 Oct 2016, 2:16 pm

Thanks Dave, I'm glad someone understands Smile

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Thu 20 Oct 2016, 8:39 pm

Hearn on skysports now essentially saying he thinks Wlad will take the easy approach and face Browne...suggesting that perhaps he has read social media and David Hayes view that Joshua hammers him...

He goes on to declare that now he feels the time is right to make this fight...

Hold up Eddie...it was only two weeks ago you said you thought the fight had come to early..now your eager to press ahead and make it..on 6 weeks notice..with barely any build (say what you want about a fight so big not needing a long build but media, sponsors etc dictate that it does and it will have one).

All posturing from Hearn and everyone else involved. This fight was never going to happen in the middle of December and most definitely not in front of a crowd of 21,000 at the MEN. It's go O2 at the very least, in the height of summer with a European Media tour written all over it. To say otherwise is just pure bullcrap from the promoters involved.

Don't know why they even feel the need to spin a weave about it in the first place..just say...it's a huge fight which needs its media fulfilments and will happen next year...case closed. Between this farce and Haye vs Bellew it's little wonder people get frustrated with boxing. I mean anyone see the Haye stunt yesterday...declaring a big announcement he was going to make...had everyone thinking finally an opponent then 'my next opponent -cancer'...I'm all for raising awareness but talk about self centred..if you want to fight cancer that bad...name your opponent and declare all ticket proceeds will go to cancer charity. Instead of suckering people in to inflate your Twitter feed!

Thank god we have Walters vs Lomachenko and Ward vs Kovalev around the corner. Real fights pitting the best against one another...finally!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Thu 20 Oct 2016, 8:42 pm

I think it's clear Owen that Wlad is the one who doesn't want the fight and that Hearn/Joshua are both keen.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by owen10ozzy Thu 20 Oct 2016, 8:53 pm

Because Hearn says so?! I don't doubt AJ fancies it...but I don't for a second believe that Hearn does not when he can milk the cash cow for a bit longer..

People can say defeat wouldn't harm him but AJ would lose the belt and he'd have been beaten by a man who 15 months ago was scared to pull the trigger and looked like an old man against a Brit that Hearn had openly mocked! That doesn't scream PPV fighter which is what AJ currently is...Hearn would struggle to sell him as that after a loss here especially if it was a devastating one.

This one was never happening this year, and the glint people saw in Eddies eyes at ringside in the Bellew fight was purely because he knew the drivel he was about to feed the public was going to be lapped up!

owen10ozzy

http://aviewfrommyarmchair.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 20 Oct 2016, 8:58 pm

laughing

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Thu 20 Oct 2016, 10:38 pm

WBO Belt confirmed as being between Parker and Ruiz.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/official-parker-versus-ruiz-vacant-wbo-title-new-zealand-357124

Interestingly, if Pulev pulls out, the next fighter in the IBF rankings is... David Haye.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Jermaine2015 Thu 20 Oct 2016, 10:43 pm

December 10 gonna see three pieces of the heavyweight champion of the world defended in three different countries.

Jermaine2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:22 am

Klitschko v Browne WBA
Ruiz jr v Parker WBO
Joshua v Pulev or Price? IBF (no chance Hearn takes Haye)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:27 am

So it looks like all the different boxing organisations want to have separate champions so that they have greater control. It's a farce having so many different "world titles" for the same weight division. But I suppose it is all about the money.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/37723666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2016, 8:41 am

Mr Bounce wrote:WBO Belt confirmed as being between Parker and Ruiz.

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/official-parker-versus-ruiz-vacant-wbo-title-new-zealand-357124

Interestingly, if Pulev pulls out, the next fighter in the IBF rankings is... David Haye.
David Price is reported as saying he's heard Pulev has pulled out and says that as he was scheduled to fight Pulev on the undercard then he should be given the chance to fight AJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by EX7EY Fri 21 Oct 2016, 9:14 am

I think it's going to be Joshua vs Price. I watched Hearn on ITLV on the road last night and the whole interview just stank of BS. He didn't talk about Price that much, but I just get that feeling that Price is going to be annouced for AJ on December 10th.

I think Owen10Ozzy has summed up this Klit farce perfectly. If you sit back and think about it, and if you know how Eddie Hearn works which anybody that watches IFLTV will, then you know that this talk of AJ v Klit in front of 21,000 people at the MEN on less than 2 months notice is a load of rubbish. AJ vs Klit easily does another 80k Wembley night and breaks PPV records IMO. This has quite clearly all been a media stunt to get the juices flowing, not that it needs it.

I think Wlad will get his hands back on the WBA super strap again and they'll make it a unification fight between him and Josh in Summer next year.

Eddie Hearn has grown on me since I began watching IFLTV but I smelt some serious rats in his latest interview. Kugan asked him about Parker and Hearn immediately stated Parker doesn't want to fight AJ. Look back at his interviews from a few weeks ago and he was singing team Parkers praises stating they were easy to deal with and they were game for the Joshua fight. Hearn just says what people want to hear I believe.

Josh Vs Price December 10th. 100%

EX7EY

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Fri 21 Oct 2016, 9:22 am

I really hope you're wrong but I won't be suprised if you're right. David Price fighting for the Heavywright title on PPV. Is this what boxing has really become?

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by milkyboy Fri 21 Oct 2016, 9:25 am

Just when you get a sense that you might be getting a fight to create some order in the division... It's back to the usual bollox.

Boxing sucks and heavyweight boxing is the super-emeritus-diamond-belt sucker

milkyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2016, 9:49 am

Allegedly, David Price knocked AJ out cold in sparring years back. Amazing that he also battered David Haye. is there anyone that David Price hasn't kicked the f*ck out of in sparring?

In fairness, I don't mind David Price. He's like AJ in that he seems relatively level headed and doesn't go out of his way to court controversy. The obvious issue is that he's already been found out and you can argue till your blue in the face that he lost to two drug cheats but the fact remains that it was his inability to take a punch that caused him to lose.

He's said that if he fights AJ then someone is getting knocked out. Unfortunately, the likelihood will be that it's him.

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Fri 21 Oct 2016, 3:07 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Allegedly, David Price knocked AJ out cold in sparring years back. Amazing that he also battered David Haye. is there anyone that David Price hasn't kicked the f*ck out of in sparring?

In fairness, I don't mind David Price. He's like AJ in that he seems relatively level headed and doesn't go out of his way to court controversy. The obvious issue is that he's already been found out and you can argue till your blue in the face that he lost to two drug cheats but the fact remains that it was his inability to take a punch that caused him to lose.

He's said that if he fights AJ then someone is getting knocked out. Unfortunately, the likelihood will be that it's him.

Agree, agree and agree.

I genuinely worry for Price in this one. He has been badly sparked by much lesser punchers than AJ and he could get seriously hurt. he isn't exactly hard to find and its only a matter of time before AJ detonates. This would be brutal and short, not what you really want to pay £16.95 for or whatever rip off this will be.

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Oct 2016, 4:15 pm

Just read on Sky News, Haye is in full-on "I'm being stopped in the street" mode.
He added: "A lot of people are stopping me and wishing that I smash him up (Bellew)so badly that he can't keep screaming and shouting, so it is interesting."
It's alright for some isn't it, rather than put the roadwork in, train every day, fight ranked contenders, instead he simply walks leaves his house to be accosted ,morning til night, from the milkman to the people he passes for his midnight jog, these people are all too willing to share with him the very same thought that he should face yet another unsuitable opponent.his life's weirder than Mr Benn's!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Bounce Fri 21 Oct 2016, 5:48 pm

If it is Price,  then I hope that he gets a decent wedge for it. He doesn't deserve a title shot by any means but the casual fan will lap up a fight between 2 big British former Olympian punchers.

Price really can only win this by coming out fast and catching Joshua cold. As soon as AJ lands a good shot on David it's down and out for this fight and most likely his career.

I like Price - he's a KO artist with a poor chin who was unlucky to have been poleaxed by 2 drug cheats. Whilst I think it highly unlikely that he can win, I hope that he has a real go, gives a good account of himself and makes enough money to leave him in a half decent financial position.

Mr Bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro147 Mon 24 Oct 2016, 8:04 pm

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2671615-wladimir-klitschko-injury-updates-on-boxers-status-and-return?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-UK

Former heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko has suffered an injury in training for his upcoming WBA title fight on December 10 against an opponent yet to be confirmed.

According to ESPN.com's Dan Rafael, IBF champion Anthony Joshua was in line to face the veteran, with the two sides waiting on news from the WBA. The organisation had yet to sanction the bout, but Klitschko's injury means it no longer matters, as the Ukrainian won't be able to fight.

Pedro147

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Mon 24 Oct 2016, 10:32 pm

Im not sure I buy that injury as legit. Seems to have coincidended with failure to agree a financial package with Big Daddy Browne and a backpeddling from negotitations with Joshua.

I think I may have given Klitschko too much credit thinking he would push for a fight with Joshua. I doubt he ever faces him now. I mean Lucas Browne ffs. Hasnt he fought enough of those opponents

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by melv500 Mon 24 Oct 2016, 10:39 pm

Complete and utter bullsh*t. Apparently it's going to be Mar/Apr next year. You can just imagine the kind of hopeless opponent Joshua will be in with now on 10/12 so they don't risk anything and no doubt on PPV too.

But like you say catchweight I doubt this'll happen as Klit will find some other lame excuse to call off closer to the time. And to think just for a second the heavyweight division got interesting again....

melv500

Back to top Go down

Post by catchweight Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:01 pm

I dont think there is much chance of he will come back and face Joshua after 15 or 16 months out of the ring anyhow. The earliest that fight could happen is probably next Summer. Im not sure Klitschko will be interested in it then if Joshua continues to realise his potential. Time is not on Klitschkos side. His eagerness to consider a fight with Big Daddy tells you where his ambition is at I think. You have to wonder what the point is. He must have enough money.

catchweight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Oct 2016, 11:02 pm

Everybody was awaiting an announcement from the WBA, why haven't they made any announcement? They should get two to fight for the WBA title before the end of the year and then have Klitschko as their no. 1 contender next year if he is injured etc. I suspect the WBA are not going to sanction Joshua as one of the contenders.

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Tue 25 Oct 2016, 7:19 am

Heard this on the radio this morning. It gives more credence to Ozzy's take that it gives them more time to build a fight and have it in a bigger arena than MEN. However, I don't think it will happen at all and we will have two or three years with no one fighting (or not fighting anyone of note) until a promising fight comes along, which, like many promises, will fail to deliver. Back to where we were three years ago surely, except with the title split and no recognised "man" at the top of the tree (okay, so worse than few years ago!)

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next