The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Missing

2 posters

Go down

The Missing Empty The Missing

Post by Scott is Back Fri 04 Nov 2016, 11:03 am

Anyone watching this?

I didnt catch the first season, but this is a completely new case, and i dont think it has any previous links to the last season.

Very gripping, and i imagine there will be numerous plot twists, definately worth a watch!

Between this, and The Fall, the BBC are nailing drama at the moment!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

The Missing Empty Re: The Missing

Post by guildfordbat Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:08 pm

Hi Scott - meant to say the other day that I'm watching this.

I was heavily into the earlier series as well, thought James Nesbitt was brilliant in that. No (apparent) connection with this story other than the French cop Baptiste.

I've read some reviews in which it's suggested that switching years in each episode is too confusing. I don't agree, the actual year is often shown at the start of a different element and, in any case, the physical appearance of two of the main characters is a give away. Cleverly done for me and, as you say, keeping the BBC head and shoulders above others atm.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri 11 Nov 2016, 9:54 am

Apparently this week's episode was described on twitter as ''more shocking than Trump's election.'' Wink Having now seen the recording, I can understand that!

How convincingly everything will come together at the end obviously remains to be seen but atm it's eminently watchable and highly recommended.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott is Back Fri 11 Nov 2016, 10:03 am

I caught up last night - and what another brilliant episode it was! Didnt see that coming!!!

Interesting that the kidnapper has been named relativly early on, will be interesting to see the how's, the whys and that whatfor's!

Scott is Back

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down