The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by George Carlin on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:36 am

I know that this doesn't relate to rugby, but feel free to say what you want about the 45th (and presumably final) president of the United States.

A man John Oliver once described as "a large clown made of dessicated foreskin and cotton candy".
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 14643
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by yappysnap on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:58 am

Genuinely stunned.

Only silver lining is that Katie Hop vomit - I can't say her name. Will hopefully go live over there

yappysnap

Posts : 11575
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 31
Location : Christchurch, NZ

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Heaf on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:00 am

picard Fingers Crossed warning Doh

I still struggle to understand how they ended up with the two choices they had ...

Heaf

Posts : 2979
Join date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Rugby Fan on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:09 am

As soon as Ireland beat New Zealand....

Rugby Fan

Posts : 5689
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Barney McGrew did it on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:16 am

Never under-estimate people's stupidity
Barney McGrew did it
Barney McGrew did it

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2012-02-23
Location : Trumpton

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by lostinwales on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:16 am

Rich Hall did a rap the other night about Trump. Can't remember it all but there was a line about how can a man control a country if he can't even control his own hair.

Who needs hard work and talent when you have BS and daddy's billions...

lostinwales

Posts : 8417
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by tigertattie on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:40 am

Apparently this constitutes a major change to the situation for Scotland so Wee Jimmy Krankie is calling for another independence referendum
tigertattie
tigertattie

Posts : 6496
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:10 am

Come on GC we don't need this on the rugby forum. I can't go anywhere without some whingebag whining about brexit, Trump, American police - literally everyday. There's an off topic section for this sorta post.

That said I'll tell you what I think. People are sick and tired of this PC-leftist brigade going around telling everybody what they should do, and dismissing those that disagree with them as racist xenophobes. Hmm that's not tolerant is it. The hate campaign against Trump has backfired, a lot like the hate campaign against a certain vote over here in the UK. Well done to the people who aren't sheep, who stuck their two fingers up at the elite and did what they thought was best for them*.
There's surely going to be no nonsense with Trump running the show. Even Mexicans have to pay to get into the USA now just like I have to. I'm hopefully going back to the USA in 2018 - I'll let you know if it's any greater than when I was last there (2011).


*now we know these leftist-liberal-whatever can't accept that people have their own minds, so will no doubt dismiss this as them making the wrong choice. Let's hope they don't go calling for a re-election, and then another one until the criminal wins Wink. #DejaVu #GettingTrumped

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8529
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Biltong on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:12 am

I genuinely thought his ego would be a deterring factor in people voting for him.

Apparently not
Biltong
Biltong
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26945
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : Twilight zone

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by BamBam on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:16 am

Mikey, I'm stunned that you're a Trump supporter

As for my reaction .. I'm not remotely surprised

BamBam

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:18 am

Oh Goodie!  A Celebration Thread!

Thanks George! Let's get this party started.... Bubbly Bubbly Whisky Whisky guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness guinness Bubbly guinness guinness guinness Bubbly Whisky Whisky Whisky RedWine RedWine OK

SecretFly

Posts : 30401
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:19 am

BamBam wrote:Mikey, I'm stunned that you're a Trump supporter

As for my reaction .. I'm not remotely surprised

Don't I have to be a US citizen to be a Trump supporter? I've said nothing about Trump over the last year, and did my best to avoid it all which was a difficult task on social media.

Your reaction is what I was referring to in my post. Some people aren't PC sheep, you need to get over that.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8529
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by tigertattie on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:21 am

Biltong wrote:I genuinely thought his ego would be a deterring factor in people voting for him.

Apparently not

Biltong old bean! hows things? Not seen you floating about on here for a bit!
tigertattie
tigertattie

Posts : 6496
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by the-goon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:22 am

Great result. Mikey hit the nail on the head.

the-goon

Posts : 795
Join date : 2011-05-31

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by BamBam on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:22 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
BamBam wrote:Mikey, I'm stunned that you're a Trump supporter

As for my reaction .. I'm not remotely surprised

Don't I have to be a US citizen to be a Trump supporter? I've said nothing about Trump over the last year, and did my best to avoid it all which was a difficult task on social media.

Your reaction is what I was referring to in my post. Some people aren't PC sheep, you need to get over that.

Well if we're making generalisations, they're gullible fools instead

BamBam

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:24 am

He ain't an old Bean! Don't be Trumpishly insulting, tattie, you f**king ass.......................!


It's now legal to be offensive again. Wonderful! The reign of PC is dead!! So nobody try to ban me from this site or I'll call my (American) lawyers!

SecretFly

Posts : 30401
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by BamBam on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:24 am

As it happens, I'm not a Trump hater, I wouldn't have voted for him but can see the reasons why someone would

Just not remotely surprised that he won, seems to be many who thought he was never going to win

BamBam

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Biltong on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:32 am

tigertattie wrote:
Biltong wrote:I genuinely thought his ego would be a deterring factor in people voting for him.

Apparently not

Biltong old bean! hows things? Not seen you floating about on here for a bit!

Hi tiger, not really watching much sport these days mate.

Our sport is going doen the drain faster than you can say "Hey what happened to South Afrivan sport?"
Biltong
Biltong
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 26945
Join date : 2011-04-27
Location : Twilight zone

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:43 am

BamBam wrote:As it happens, I'm not a Trump hater, I wouldn't have voted for him but can see the reasons why someone would

Just not remotely surprised that he won, seems to be many who thought he was never going to win

Out of the final two it boiled down to, I certainly thought he was the better option. I still keep in touch with a few Americans and most of them were for Trump. I don't see how people could vote for a criminal tbh, that all smelt a bit corrupt.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8529
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by rapidsnowman on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:46 am

What this result proves is just unpopular Hilary Clinton must be in the US.

The American people should question how their choice came down to these two!

rapidsnowman

Posts : 457
Join date : 2011-09-13

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:51 am

rapidsnowman wrote:What this result proves is just unpopular Hilary Clinton must be in the US.

The American people should question how their choice came down to these two!

If you read social media, the news, and watch channel 4/BBC/Sky News - you would think she's a goddess over there. If she's this unpopular (Not sure how close the result was) then that was a damn good effort by robot media standards.

Yes, how it boiled down to these two is quite an odd one. It should have been Trump and Sanders!

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8529
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:55 am

rapidsnowman wrote:What this result proves is just unpopular Hilary Clinton must be in the US.

The American people should question how their choice came down to these two!

Their choice came down to those two because the Republican candidates look and sound exactly like Democrats............. well all of them except Donald. Choose the one that looks and sounds different to the political robots in a line. Trump always looked out of place on every podium.... therefore he was the only alternative to Queen C.

SecretFly

Posts : 30401
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:57 am

mikey_dragon wrote:
rapidsnowman wrote:What this result proves is just unpopular Hilary Clinton must be in the US.

The American people should question how their choice came down to these two!

If you read social media, the news, and watch channel 4/BBC/Sky News - you would think she's a goddess over there. If she's this unpopular (Not sure how close the result was) then that was a damn good effort by robot media standards.

Yes, how it boiled down to these two is quite an odd one. It should have been Trump and Sanders!

Hollerin' Hootin' Sanders? Jesus, you're a sadist mikey. Trump would have wiped the floor with blusterin' blisterin' Bernie.

SecretFly

Posts : 30401
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by MacKnocked-on on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 11:08 am

I honestly believe that politicians don't seem to realise the negative effect of celeb endorsements; De Nero, Bon Jovi, Jay Z, Beyonce, Gaga, Springsteen etc etc. Just gets people's backs up, people insulated from normal pressures of life telling the public what to think.
Trump was lucky, he couldn't find anyone famous to support him in public.
Sturgeon has Elaine C Smith, look how that's worked out for her.... Rolling Eyes

MacKnocked-on

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 11:16 am

MacKnocked-on wrote:I honestly believe that politicians don't seem to realise the negative effect of celeb endorsements; De Nero, Bon Jovi, Jay Z, Beyonce, Gaga, Springsteen etc etc. Just gets people's backs up, people insulated from normal pressures of life telling the public what to think.
Trump was lucky, he couldn't find anyone famous to support him in public.
Sturgeon has Elaine C Smith, look how that's worked out for her.... Rolling Eyes  

clap clap clap Well bloody said, that was another thing getting on my nerves.

Sturgeon is so irritating - surely there's a better leader in Scotland... RDW?

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8529
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Pete330v2 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 11:40 am

I have been laughing since 7am to be honest. How wrong did the so called experts get it?
Even funnier are the reactions of people on all the forms of social media. My goodness, suddenly we are swamped with political experts. For goodness sake we're talking about a country that voted George Bush, the simpleton cowboy, into power not once but twice. What did people expect?

Personally I see Clinton as the poisonous, vile warmonger that she is. I'd have been dismayed if the world had to face more of the same from the great satan of the US. Can Trump really do things worse? He'd have to try very, very hard at being the most evil man in history to do so.

Pete330v2

Posts : 3773
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Senlac on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 11:48 am

Just to check, are SNP voters and independence supporters actually allowed on this forum?

I followed the forum but refrained from comment for a long time after seeing the abuse ASBO got.

When people are determined to use a US Presidential thread on a rugby forum to attack NS, I begin to realise that the sport I love really is still dominated by the kind of private schoolboy Tories I have for years tried to convince my football-supporting friends stopped being the case years ago.

Think I'll follow ASBO out door!

Ciao!
Senlac
Senlac

Posts : 60
Join date : 2015-08-18
Location : Kilmarnock

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 11:53 am

Yes there's that Senlac, or the mod could move this to the right forum...

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8529
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by profitius on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:35 pm

Brilliant day today! America is waking up and Europe is starting to wake up too. Yahoo
profitius
profitius

Posts : 4207
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:35 pm

Heaf wrote:picard Fingers Crossed warning Doh

I still struggle to understand how they ended up with the two choices they had ...

Why do people keep saying this?

One is a billionaire business man and the other is a Yale educated lawyer who has served in the Senate and as Secretary of State. If you were told you were getting this before hand you'd say that's an impressive line up

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:36 pm

MacKnocked-on wrote:I honestly believe that politicians don't seem to realise the negative effect of celeb endorsements; De Nero, Bon Jovi, Jay Z, Beyonce, Gaga, Springsteen etc etc. Just gets people's backs up, people insulated from normal pressures of life telling the public what to think.
Trump was lucky, he couldn't find anyone famous to support him in public.
Sturgeon has Elaine C Smith, look how that's worked out for her.... Rolling Eyes  

And yet Trump doing it works well Rolling Eyes

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by WELL-PAST-IT on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:36 pm

With his friendship with Putin (the man he admires buit has never met) we may gat a ASAUSSR combo.

Putin will feel free to walk back through the old Eastern Block States knowing that NATO without Americas backing will just walk away.

Not a good day to be a Ukrainian.

He is seriously the most dangerous man in the world know, or will be soon. I hope the CIA have removed the wire form that little red button.

It will be intersting to see how long his popularity lasts when he starts putting tarrifs on imports that will force up inflation in the USA whilst recprocal measures by China, India and the like result in job losses as they will not be able to export anything to what are likely to be the two biggest markets in the world in a few years and both have long memories.

Would BREXIT have taken place if we knew we would be isolated by the USA and would no longer be part of theeuropean trading block?

WELL-PAST-IT

Posts : 2249
Join date : 2011-06-01

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:37 pm

Pete330v2 wrote:
Personally I see Clinton as the poisonous, vile warmonger that she is. I'd have been dismayed if the world had to face more of the same from the great satan of the US. Can Trump really do things worse? He'd have to try very, very hard at being the most evil man in history to do so.

I despair at how little people actually read beyond the headlines

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:38 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Pete330v2 wrote:
Personally I see Clinton as the poisonous, vile warmonger that she is. I'd have been dismayed if the world had to face more of the same from the great satan of the US. Can Trump really do things worse? He'd have to try very, very hard at being the most evil man in history to do so.

I despair at how little people actually read beyond the headlines

..say the sheep who support Clinton Rolling Eyes

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8529
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:42 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Heaf wrote:picard Fingers Crossed warning Doh

I still struggle to understand how they ended up with the two choices they had ...

Why do people keep saying this?

One is a billionaire business man and the other is a Yale educated lawyer who has served in the Senate and as Secretary of State. If you were told you were getting this before hand you'd say that's an impressive line up

So, if you transferred the idea to let's say the UK? That'd be a choice between someone like Phillip Green and someone like Michael Polonius Gove? Yep...Impressive Wink

SecretFly

Posts : 30401
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:42 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Pete330v2 wrote:
Personally I see Clinton as the poisonous, vile warmonger that she is. I'd have been dismayed if the world had to face more of the same from the great satan of the US. Can Trump really do things worse? He'd have to try very, very hard at being the most evil man in history to do so.

I despair at how little people actually read beyond the headlines

..say the sheep who support Clinton Rolling Eyes

Oh FFS says the man who is repeating a childish phrase? OK

No I just know that those phrases are headlines used to run someone down that fail to actually hold water


marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:44 pm

WELL-PAST-IT wrote:

Would BREXIT have taken place if we knew we would be isolated by the USA and would no longer be part of  theeuropean trading block?

Rejoice then that Donald has entered the White House. He has you guys at the front of his queue. Be nice now! No disparaging remarks about him..... OK

SecretFly

Posts : 30401
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:46 pm

SecretFly wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Heaf wrote:picard Fingers Crossed warning Doh

I still struggle to understand how they ended up with the two choices they had ...

Why do people keep saying this?

One is a billionaire business man and the other is a Yale educated lawyer who has served in the Senate and as Secretary of State. If you were told you were getting this before hand you'd say that's an impressive line up

So, if you transferred the idea to let's say the UK?  That'd be a choice between someone like Phillip Green and someone like Michael Polonius Gove?  Yep...Impressive Wink

Just because you don't like personalities doesn't mean they are bad

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:47 pm

So both the Clintons are criminals and yet you're concerned about something Trump didn't say because of a smear campaign by the leftist media? As I've said people don't like being treated like sheep and will vote for what they think is best for their future - sadly the leftists can't accept that.

Amazing that I'm talking about this on a rugby forum when I said that I wouldn't and haven't in almost a year!

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8529
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Pete330v2 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:47 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Pete330v2 wrote:
Personally I see Clinton as the poisonous, vile warmonger that she is. I'd have been dismayed if the world had to face more of the same from the great satan of the US. Can Trump really do things worse? He'd have to try very, very hard at being the most evil man in history to do so.

I despair at how little people actually read beyond the headlines

..say the sheep who support Clinton Rolling Eyes

I'll have you know Marty that I've read plenty beyond what's printed in the pulp media and just because my view doesn't conform with what you believe doesn't make me wrong either. If you think that the Clintons and Bushes of this world are ever going to do anything good for the planet then you keep thinking it. Your condescending tone and arrogance says it all really.

Pete330v2

Posts : 3773
Join date : 2012-05-04

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:48 pm

SecretFly wrote:
WELL-PAST-IT wrote:

Would BREXIT have taken place if we knew we would be isolated by the USA and would no longer be part of  theeuropean trading block?

Rejoice then that Donald has entered the White House.  He has you guys at the front of his queue.  Be nice now!  No disparaging remarks about him..... OK

He sure does, and openly backs Brexit Wink.

Where's all those idiots now saying "aww luv don't vote brexit it's backed by Donald Trump and Nigel Farage." as if they're better than either of them. Silly people with their heads where the sun don't shine Laugh Laugh Laugh

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8529
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Tattie Scones RRN on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:49 pm

Well he's going to stop piling millions of dollars of tax payers money into Climate Change Agreements, so I admire him for that.

Tattie Scones RRN

Posts : 1723
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 43
Location : Scottish Rugby Purgatory

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:49 pm

marty2086 wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Heaf wrote:picard Fingers Crossed warning Doh

I still struggle to understand how they ended up with the two choices they had ...

Why do people keep saying this?

One is a billionaire business man and the other is a Yale educated lawyer who has served in the Senate and as Secretary of State. If you were told you were getting this before hand you'd say that's an impressive line up

So, if you transferred the idea to let's say the UK?  That'd be a choice between someone like Phillip Green and someone like Michael Polonius Gove?  Yep...Impressive Wink

Just because you don't like personalities doesn't mean they are bad

Exactly............. and the opposite is also true

SecretFly

Posts : 30401
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:49 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:So both the Clintons are criminals and yet you're concerned about something Trump didn't say because of a smear campaign by the leftist media? As I've said people don't like being treated like sheep and will vote for what they think is best for their future - sadly the leftists can't accept that.

Amazing that I'm talking about this on a rugby forum when I said that I wouldn't and haven't in almost a year!

See theres the stupid

Not criminals, 30 years of Republicans investigating them and they couldn't find anything

They are sheep though, 75% of what Trump said on the campaigned was proven to be lies and they ate it up

So no smear campaign, he said he sexually assaulted women, his ex wife has accused him of it in court, he has a fraud case against him and r*** accusations pending that's all fact

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by BamBam on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:50 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
WELL-PAST-IT wrote:

Would BREXIT have taken place if we knew we would be isolated by the USA and would no longer be part of  theeuropean trading block?

Rejoice then that Donald has entered the White House.  He has you guys at the front of his queue.  Be nice now!  No disparaging remarks about him..... OK

He sure does, and openly backs Brexit Wink.

Where's all those idiots now saying "aww luv don't vote brexit it's backed by Donald Trump and Nigel Farage." as if they're better than either of them. Silly people with their heads where the sun don't shine Laugh Laugh Laugh

The turd I dropped at 7.30 this morning is of more value to this world than Nigel Farage

BamBam

Posts : 15454
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:51 pm

Pete330v2 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Pete330v2 wrote:
Personally I see Clinton as the poisonous, vile warmonger that she is. I'd have been dismayed if the world had to face more of the same from the great satan of the US. Can Trump really do things worse? He'd have to try very, very hard at being the most evil man in history to do so.

I despair at how little people actually read beyond the headlines

..say the sheep who support Clinton Rolling Eyes

I'll have you know Marty that I've read plenty beyond what's printed in the pulp media and just because my view doesn't conform with what you believe doesn't make me wrong either. If you think that the Clintons and Bushes of this world are ever going to do anything good for the planet then you keep thinking it. Your condescending tone and arrogance says it all really.

You call someone vile and poisonous which is pretty hypocritical, Im not fan of the woman but don't resort to cheap lies to challenge her like you have and the fact that you resorted to the headlines rather than fact is telling

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Golden on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:53 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Heaf wrote:picard Fingers Crossed warning Doh

I still struggle to understand how they ended up with the two choices they had ...

Why do people keep saying this?

One is a billionaire business man and the other is a Yale educated lawyer who has served in the Senate and as Secretary of State. If you were told you were getting this before hand you'd say that's an impressive line up

They are the two most unpopular candidates in the last 30 years! Which makes Hilary the MOST unpopular candidate in that time. Hardly that impressive a line up.

Considering all the shady doings that went on during the DPC primaries (against someone who was a relatively unknown at the start of the process) she shouldn't have gotten that far.

Golden

Posts : 3368
Join date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:55 pm

marty2086 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:So both the Clintons are criminals and yet you're concerned about something Trump didn't say because of a smear campaign by the leftist media? As I've said people don't like being treated like sheep and will vote for what they think is best for their future - sadly the leftists can't accept that.

Amazing that I'm talking about this on a rugby forum when I said that I wouldn't and haven't in almost a year!

See theres the stupid

Not criminals, 30 years of Republicans investigating them and they couldn't find anything

They are sheep though, 75% of what Trump said on the campaigned was proven to be lies and they ate it up

So no smear campaign, he said he sexually assaulted women, his ex wife has accused him of it in court, he has a fraud case against him and r*** accusations pending that's all fact

Contradictory post marty - you're exactly how Pete described you. A court doesn't ascertain innocence, it looks to get a conviction based on US law - now do you remember moneybags Bill Clinton boarding a plane with the judge just before Hilary's first court case?

There's been a smear and hate campaign for over a year and most of what they said that Trump said was not true. People can't be forced into seeing your point of view with that, they have their own minds. You're a far-left geeza right? I guess so, you seem very angry over a vote that doesn't affect you. You should probably log off.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8529
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 12:59 pm

Golden wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Heaf wrote:picard Fingers Crossed warning Doh

I still struggle to understand how they ended up with the two choices they had ...

Why do people keep saying this?

One is a billionaire business man and the other is a Yale educated lawyer who has served in the Senate and as Secretary of State. If you were told you were getting this before hand you'd say that's an impressive line up

They are the two most unpopular candidates in the last 30 years! Which makes Hilary the MOST unpopular candidate in that time. Hardly that impressive a line up.

Considering all the shady doings that went on during the DPC primaries (against someone who was a relatively unknown at the start of the process) she shouldn't have gotten that far.

I couldn't agree more and I actually hoped the Republicans would run a decent candidate rather than the clown show they seem to keep running but unfortunately so

Clintons policies are probably overly business friendly but her character isn't as bad as many make out. Some of the lies and misrepresentations I keep reading are quite pathetic but the nature of American politics seems to be personality attacks and this one more so than ever as Republicans seem to have a real problem with the Clintons since Bill ousted Bush 1 in 91.

Republicans in America had Congress and the White House for 8 years and staged illegal wars and sank the economy, Obama walked in and with the Republicans blocking his every move he lifted the economy, created record jobs, crime numbers dropped and countless other favourable markers yet I keep hearing he is maybe the worst President in history.

This is all apparently with a media bias against Conservatives too Rolling Eyes

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:05 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:So both the Clintons are criminals and yet you're concerned about something Trump didn't say because of a smear campaign by the leftist media? As I've said people don't like being treated like sheep and will vote for what they think is best for their future - sadly the leftists can't accept that.

Amazing that I'm talking about this on a rugby forum when I said that I wouldn't and haven't in almost a year!

See theres the stupid

Not criminals, 30 years of Republicans investigating them and they couldn't find anything

They are sheep though, 75% of what Trump said on the campaigned was proven to be lies and they ate it up

So no smear campaign, he said he sexually assaulted women, his ex wife has accused him of it in court, he has a fraud case against him and r*** accusations pending that's all fact

Contradictory post marty - you're exactly how Pete described you. A court doesn't ascertain innocence, it looks to get a conviction based on US law - now do you remember moneybags Bill Clinton boarding a plane with the judge just before Hilary's first court case?

There's been a smear and hate campaign for over a year and most of what they said that Trump said was not true. People can't be forced into seeing your point of view with that, they have their own minds. You're a far-left geeza right? I guess so, you seem very angry over a vote that doesn't affect you. You should probably log off.

Showing how clueless you are, there was no court case because there was literally no evidence

Actually what they said about Trump was his own words, he said he assaulted women and got away with it on tape, that's fact. His ex wife said in court he raped her, fact. She is not allowed to talk about their marriage without his permission, fact. He is due in court over defrauding people over his Trump university, fact. He is facing accusations of raping girls, fact.

That's not a media smear, these things are all verifiable

The media have actually buried a story of him cheating on his current wife. Producers of the Apprentice are refusing to release tapes of outtakes from the show which people on the show claim are more language and actions like the Billy Bush tape, that's a bias TOWARDS Trump

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum