The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by George Carlin on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:36 am

First topic message reminder :

I know that this doesn't relate to rugby, but feel free to say what you want about the 45th (and presumably final) president of the United States.

A man John Oliver once described as "a large clown made of dessicated foreskin and cotton candy".
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 14641
Join date : 2011-06-23
Location : United Arab Emirates

Back to top Go down


The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:17 pm

BamBam wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
WELL-PAST-IT wrote:

Would BREXIT have taken place if we knew we would be isolated by the USA and would no longer be part of  theeuropean trading block?

Rejoice then that Donald has entered the White House.  He has you guys at the front of his queue.  Be nice now!  No disparaging remarks about him..... OK

He sure does, and openly backs Brexit Wink.

Where's all those idiots now saying "aww luv don't vote brexit it's backed by Donald Trump and Nigel Farage." as if they're better than either of them. Silly people with their heads where the sun don't shine Laugh Laugh Laugh

The turd I dropped at 7.30 this morning is of more value to this world than Nigel Farage

Does your turd make the legs of the financial capitals of the world go weak and wobbly. Nigel achieved that a few times. He's lost people millions and gained some others a few million as they bought when the price was down Wink If your turd has that value then I salute it.

SecretFly

Posts : 30380
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Heaf on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:23 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Heaf wrote:picard Fingers Crossed warning Doh

I still struggle to understand how they ended up with the two choices they had ...

Why do people keep saying this?

One is a billionaire business man and the other is a Yale educated lawyer who has served in the Senate and as Secretary of State. If you were told you were getting this before hand you'd say that's an impressive line up
Only if you lived under a rock and didn't know anything about the actual people - are you seriously questioning why some people are puzzled why better candidates couldn't be found from such a large population?

Heaf

Posts : 2979
Join date : 2011-07-30

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Barney McGrew did it on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:29 pm

Well I feel sorry for the yanks. They (and others) seem to believe that guys like Trump and Farage are anti-establishment types that will speak up for the common man. There is nothing in their past to suggest this is true. A '2-fingered salute' to the political establishment has got the US 4 years of a self-serving narcissistic bigot - some victory for the masses huh?! Hope he doesn't run the country like he runs his businesses.

Mind you, I agree that their choice was a tad limited.
Barney McGrew did it
Barney McGrew did it

Posts : 1510
Join date : 2012-02-23
Location : Trumpton

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by theslosty on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:30 pm

I'd be no supporter of Clinton and am happy to concede that she had nearly all of the mainstream media behind her - but nevertheless, backing Trump speaks a lot about your attitudes towards women, Muslims and other ethnic minorities.
theslosty
theslosty

Posts : 902
Join date : 2012-05-01
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:30 pm

Heaf wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Heaf wrote:picard Fingers Crossed warning Doh

I still struggle to understand how they ended up with the two choices they had ...

Why do people keep saying this?

One is a billionaire business man and the other is a Yale educated lawyer who has served in the Senate and as Secretary of State. If you were told you were getting this before hand you'd say that's an impressive line up
Only if you lived under a rock and didn't know anything about the actual people - are you seriously questioning why some people are puzzled why better candidates couldn't be found from such a large population?

Yeah...but look who the Russians got and can't get rid of... Smile Not to mention the Chinese... Whistle

I

SecretFly

Posts : 30380
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by bsando on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:35 pm

Think this would be a good time for many USA citizens to watch the Tripping up Trump documentary regarding his golf course in Aberdeenshire. That guy now has control of your country.

bsando

Posts : 2252
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:37 pm

Barney McGrew did it wrote:Well I feel sorry for the yanks. They (and others) seem to believe that guys like Trump and Farage are anti-establishment types that will speak up for the common man. There is nothing in their past to suggest this is true. A '2-fingered salute' to the political establishment has got the US 4 years of a self-serving narcissistic bigot - some victory for the masses huh?! Hope he doesn't run the country like he runs his businesses.

Mind you, I agree that their choice was a tad limited.

And how would Clinton have run it? They're in a pretty black place at the moment in mood and in terms of work drying up............. (despite the crappy Unite rather than Divide speeches of Clinton). At least Trump told the truth about that - the country is divided. That's the truth. He was told he was divisive for saying so but he was telling a truth there that time, and the Democrats missed it as they concocted their 'feel good' lies.
Her boys, the Democrats have had eight years to make Americans wish for four more Democrat Years. They and she didn't manage it - and I mean the country. Her people didn't manage the country, and didn't manage to convince the people that she should have the reins for four more years of stagnation. So what has a Trump supporter to lose?

SecretFly

Posts : 30380
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:39 pm

marty2086 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:So both the Clintons are criminals and yet you're concerned about something Trump didn't say because of a smear campaign by the leftist media? As I've said people don't like being treated like sheep and will vote for what they think is best for their future - sadly the leftists can't accept that.

Amazing that I'm talking about this on a rugby forum when I said that I wouldn't and haven't in almost a year!

See theres the stupid

Not criminals, 30 years of Republicans investigating them and they couldn't find anything

They are sheep though, 75% of what Trump said on the campaigned was proven to be lies and they ate it up

So no smear campaign, he said he sexually assaulted women, his ex wife has accused him of it in court, he has a fraud case against him and r*** accusations pending that's all fact

Contradictory post marty - you're exactly how Pete described you. A court doesn't ascertain innocence, it looks to get a conviction based on US law - now do you remember moneybags Bill Clinton boarding a plane with the judge just before Hilary's first court case?

There's been a smear and hate campaign for over a year and most of what they said that Trump said was not true. People can't be forced into seeing your point of view with that, they have their own minds. You're a far-left geeza right? I guess so, you seem very angry over a vote that doesn't affect you. You should probably log off.

Showing how clueless you are, there was no court case because there was literally no evidence

Actually what they said about Trump was his own words, he said he assaulted women and got away with it on tape, that's fact. His ex wife said in court he raped her, fact. She is not allowed to talk about their marriage without his permission, fact. He is due in court over defrauding people over his Trump university, fact. He is facing accusations of raping girls, fact.

That's not a media smear, these things are all verifiable

The media have actually buried a story of him cheating on his current wife. Producers of the Apprentice are refusing to release tapes of outtakes from the show which people on the show claim are more language and actions like the Billy Bush tape, that's a bias TOWARDS Trump

Repeating yourself, how very leftist. I think you need to look up what the Clinton's have got up to in years gone by, then Trump's honest comment about Mexicans strolling over the boarder might pale in comparison to you (but I doubt it).

You've missed my point I think, or only look at what makes you believe you're right - another 'left' thing to do Very Happy. It's still hypocritical in the fact you're so anti-trump and pro-Hilary, despite the Clinton foundation doing worse. Also you're backing Hilary because she hasn't been convicted, yet think it's okay to say all this unproven stuff about Trump. Just log off and take a chill pill Marty, you're too far gone and the wait is over - Trump is the man in control, move on.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:41 pm

theslosty wrote:I'd be no supporter of Clinton and am happy to concede that she had nearly all of the mainstream media behind her - but nevertheless, backing Trump speaks a lot about your attitudes towards women, Muslims and other ethnic minorities.

So what are the attitudes toward them? BTW can you help me find my straight white male privilege?

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by theslosty on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 1:53 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
theslosty wrote:I'd be no supporter of Clinton and am happy to concede that she had nearly all of the mainstream media behind her - but nevertheless, backing Trump speaks a lot about your attitudes towards women, Muslims and other ethnic minorities.

So what are the attitudes toward them? BTW can you help me find my straight white male privilege?
By that response I'll make the presumption you are indeed a supporter of The Donald. I'm also going to presume that you're reasonably well-informed on what Donald Trump has said and not said about women, Muslims and immigrants, on the basis you're here on an online forum discussing him.

This is a man who has previously spoken of placing a complete ban on people of a certain religion from entering the country and even shutting down all of its institutions - you know this already of course. For me its pretty clear that you must have some pretty intolerant attitudes to this group in particular.

The second part of your comment I'm quite frankly not going to respond to and also makes me question if I've payed you too much respect.
theslosty
theslosty

Posts : 902
Join date : 2012-05-01
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:00 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:So both the Clintons are criminals and yet you're concerned about something Trump didn't say because of a smear campaign by the leftist media? As I've said people don't like being treated like sheep and will vote for what they think is best for their future - sadly the leftists can't accept that.

Amazing that I'm talking about this on a rugby forum when I said that I wouldn't and haven't in almost a year!

See theres the stupid

Not criminals, 30 years of Republicans investigating them and they couldn't find anything

They are sheep though, 75% of what Trump said on the campaigned was proven to be lies and they ate it up

So no smear campaign, he said he sexually assaulted women, his ex wife has accused him of it in court, he has a fraud case against him and r*** accusations pending that's all fact

Contradictory post marty - you're exactly how Pete described you. A court doesn't ascertain innocence, it looks to get a conviction based on US law - now do you remember moneybags Bill Clinton boarding a plane with the judge just before Hilary's first court case?

There's been a smear and hate campaign for over a year and most of what they said that Trump said was not true. People can't be forced into seeing your point of view with that, they have their own minds. You're a far-left geeza right? I guess so, you seem very angry over a vote that doesn't affect you. You should probably log off.

Showing how clueless you are, there was no court case because there was literally no evidence

Actually what they said about Trump was his own words, he said he assaulted women and got away with it on tape, that's fact. His ex wife said in court he raped her, fact. She is not allowed to talk about their marriage without his permission, fact. He is due in court over defrauding people over his Trump university, fact. He is facing accusations of raping girls, fact.

That's not a media smear, these things are all verifiable

The media have actually buried a story of him cheating on his current wife. Producers of the Apprentice are refusing to release tapes of outtakes from the show which people on the show claim are more language and actions like the Billy Bush tape, that's a bias TOWARDS Trump

Repeating yourself, how very leftist. I think you need to look up what the Clinton's have got up to in years gone by, then Trump's honest comment about Mexicans strolling over the boarder might pale in comparison to you (but I doubt it).

You've missed my point I think, or only look at what makes you believe you're right - another 'left' thing to do Very Happy. It's still hypocritical in the fact you're so anti-trump and pro-Hilary, despite the Clinton foundation doing worse. Also you're backing Hilary because she hasn't been convicted, yet think it's okay to say all this unproven stuff about Trump. Just log off and take a chill pill Marty, you're too far gone and the wait is over - Trump is the man in control, move on.

Not repeating myself actually and the left aren't one homogenous group but an unthinking few like throwing out those kinds of labels because they can't summon up an argument to actually counter the truth.

If you bothered doing some reading there have been 30 years of investigations by the Republicans from Whitewater, to Starr through to the emails yet the only thing they can find any evidence of is that Bill lied about cheating on his wife. The horror! Erm

None of what I said about Trump was unproven, they are either his own words or in court documents or are they more media bias? Rolling Eyes

His comments about Mexicans where that they were rapists(which is quite ironic) and drug dealers (again ironic given his links to the mob)

They pale in comparison to his wanting to lock up his opponents, make a whole religion wear IDs, carpet bomb enemies and stating his power and money allows him to attack women

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by BamBam on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:00 pm

SecretFly wrote:
BamBam wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
WELL-PAST-IT wrote:

Would BREXIT have taken place if we knew we would be isolated by the USA and would no longer be part of  theeuropean trading block?

Rejoice then that Donald has entered the White House.  He has you guys at the front of his queue.  Be nice now!  No disparaging remarks about him..... OK

He sure does, and openly backs Brexit Wink.

Where's all those idiots now saying "aww luv don't vote brexit it's backed by Donald Trump and Nigel Farage." as if they're better than either of them. Silly people with their heads where the sun don't shine Laugh Laugh Laugh

The turd I dropped at 7.30 this morning is of more value to this world than Nigel Farage

Does your turd make the legs of the financial capitals of the world go weak and wobbly.  Nigel achieved that a few times.  He's lost people millions and gained some others a few million as they bought when the price was down Wink  If your turd has that value then I salute it.

That's a lot to ask of a partially solid object that was only formed this morning


BamBam

Posts : 15437
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:01 pm

theslosty wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
theslosty wrote:I'd be no supporter of Clinton and am happy to concede that she had nearly all of the mainstream media behind her - but nevertheless, backing Trump speaks a lot about your attitudes towards women, Muslims and other ethnic minorities.

So what are the attitudes toward them? BTW can you help me find my straight white male privilege?
By that response I'll make the presumption you are indeed a supporter of The Donald. I'm also going to presume that you're reasonably well-informed on what Donald Trump has said and not said about women, Muslims and immigrants, on the basis you're here on an online forum discussing him.

This is a man who has previously spoken of placing a complete ban on people of a certain religion from entering the country and even shutting down all of its institutions - you know this already of course. For me its pretty clear that you must have some pretty intolerant attitudes to this group in particular.

The second part of your comment I'm quite frankly not going to respond to and also makes me question if I've payed you too much respect.

How presumptuous. I'll tell you what I told a fan boy this morning, I'm not a US Citizen!

You didn't answer the question. I'm probably not more or less informed than you, but with the ability to think - if you take what's written as gospel then I suspect you're incapable of that. The rest of your post is assuming things about me when you don't know me - and actually what you've written is defamatory which contravenes the rules of this forum.

My attempt at humour based on the reality a non-LGBT person has to face IMO. Not meant to offend but clearly lost on you, thelosty

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:05 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Not repeating myself actually and the left aren't one homogenous group but an unthinking few like throwing out those kinds of labels because they can't summon up an argument to actually counter the truth.

If you bothered doing some reading there have been 30 years of investigations by the Republicans from Whitewater, to Starr through to the emails yet the only thing they can find any evidence of is that Bill lied about cheating on his wife. The horror! Erm

None of what I said about Trump was unproven, they are either his own words or in court documents or are they more media bias? Rolling Eyes

His comments about Mexicans where that they were rapists(which is quite ironic) and drug dealers (again ironic given his links to the mob)

They pale in comparison to his wanting to lock up his opponents, make a whole religion wear IDs, carpet bomb enemies and stating his power and money allows him to attack women

Well you are as the bold bits are you being hypocritical again. Want to try again and this time open both eyes?

PS he said Mexicans were coming freely and illegally over a boarder, some of them would be rapists and criminals - and if they're unchecked then what's to say some of them aren't?

I don't agree with making a religion wear an ID, he got that one wrong if he did say it but I'm not sure he did, but I know he want to do a Jimmy Carter.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:10 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Not repeating myself actually and the left aren't one homogenous group but an unthinking few like throwing out those kinds of labels because they can't summon up an argument to actually counter the truth.

If you bothered doing some reading there have been 30 years of investigations by the Republicans from Whitewater, to Starr through to the emails yet the only thing they can find any evidence of is that Bill lied about cheating on his wife. The horror! Erm

None of what I said about Trump was unproven, they are either his own words or in court documents or are they more media bias? Rolling Eyes

His comments about Mexicans where that they were rapists(which is quite ironic) and drug dealers (again ironic given his links to the mob)

They pale in comparison to his wanting to lock up his opponents, make a whole religion wear IDs, carpet bomb enemies and stating his power and money allows him to attack women

Well you are as the bold bits are you being hypocritical again. Want to try again and this time open both eyes?

PS he said Mexicans were coming freely and illegally over a boarder, some of them would be rapists and criminals - and if they're unchecked then what's to say some of them aren't?

I don't agree with making a religion wear an ID, he got that one wrong. I'm not sure he said that, but I know he want to do a Jimmy Carter.

No actually his comment was

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people

Nothing about illegals, it was all Mexican immigrants so it seems you aren't as clued in on it all as you like to claim

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Guest on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:10 pm

Calm down guys kiss

I wouldn't have believed Trump was electable a few months ago, but having followed the election since then, I'm not all that surprised.

People voted for Trump for different reasons, but I have to think the US public is disillusioned with the Obama administration, and perhaps the establishment as a whole.

I've no doubt there are "stupid voters", but there are also "desperate voters", who may fear a vote for Clinton is a vote for the status quo. Something they feel isn't going to improve their quality of life, or help stabilise a world seemingly coming apart at the seams. Something that can be largely attributed to US foreign policy.

I think it's a bad decision, but don't believe it will be as bad as people are making out. I hope not anyway. Trump is one man at the head of an administration. He won't simply be able to impose his will, whatever that may be. There are checks and balances (it's not a dictatorship), and he will face opposition from his political opponents, as well as from within his own party. George W wasn't left to rule the roost, thankfully!

My biggest concern about Trump is that he isn't a statesman, or someone that the international community can easily trust. I think he is divisive, but hopefully he can be more diplomatic than he has been on this vicious campaign, and vicious from both sides.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:16 pm

Munchkin wrote:Calm down guys kiss

I wouldn't have believed Trump was electable a few months ago, but having followed the election since then, I'm not all that surprised.

People voted for Trump for different reasons, but I have to think the US public is disillusioned with the Obama administration, and perhaps the establishment as a whole.

I've no doubt there are "stupid voters", but there are also "desperate voters", who may fear a vote for Clinton is a vote for the status quo. Something they feel isn't going to improve their quality of life, or help stabilise a world seemingly coming apart at the seams. Something that can be sourced to US foreign policy.

I think it's a bad decision, but don't believe it will be as bad as people are making out. I hope not anyway. Trump is one man at the head of an administration. He won't simply be able to impose his will, whatever that may be. There are checks and balances (it's not a dictatorship), and he will face opposition from his political opponents, as well as from within his own party. George W wasn't left to rule the roost, thankfully!

My biggest concern about Trump is that he isn't a statesman, or someone that the international community can easily trust. I think he is divisive, but hopefully he can be more diplomatic than he has been on this vicious campaign, and vicious from both sides.

Munchkin mine is that he was actually that with the worlds economies so intrinsically linked to the dollar, if he gets through half his economic policies we could all be screwed. Given the ease with which Bush II got his through with an friendly congress like Trump will now have then its a huge possibility.

Obama failed to do a lot of what he wanted, he was dealt a bad hand to begin with and to be honest maybe lacked the experience but if you follow American politics Republicans shut him down at every turn as an election stunt, regardless of how many of their constituents it would help and they declared it publically yet many of them were reelected. picard

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:23 pm

marty2086 wrote:
No actually his comment was

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people

Nothing about illegals, it was all Mexican immigrants so it seems you aren't as clued in on it all as you like to claim

Marty I need to see the source fam, and hope that it contains the whole speech including any questions he may have been asked. I don't claim to be clued up at all, that wouldn't be possible given how I've tried to avoid it all - I just didn't see all of the hate stuff backed up yet it was spreading like flies (for over a year). It's also a bit strange to me that these people who believe they're tolerant openly back all of what's happened to Trump and the assaults on some of his supporters (which didn't make the news). Given the situation down across the boarder instigated by Obama it's clear why there's some animosity, but I do believe the argument was based against illegal immigration - for some reason you want those exact words in concrete writing. Why don't you take a minute to realise that you're probably not perfect and whilst you've done wrong, you've also done a lot of good. See the good in you, then see the good in Trump Wink.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:32 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
No actually his comment was

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people

Nothing about illegals, it was all Mexican immigrants so it seems you aren't as clued in on it all as you like to claim

Marty I need to see the source fam, and hope that it contains the whole speech including any questions he may have been asked. I don't claim to be clued up at all, that wouldn't be possible given how I've tried to avoid it all - I just didn't see all of the hate stuff backed up yet it was spreading like flies (for over a year). It's also a bit strange to me that these people who believe they're tolerant openly back all of what's happened to Trump and the assaults on some of his supporters (which didn't make the news). Given the situation down across the boarder instigated by Obama it's clear why there's some animosity, but I do believe the argument was based against illegal immigration - for some reason you want those exact words in concrete writing. Why don't you take a minute to realise that you're probably not perfect and whilst you've done wrong, you've also done a lot of good. See the good in you, then the good in Trump Wink.

Simply google it, that's the direct quote, it was during his announcement he said it. From recollection there were no questions just him rambling. He didn't take many questions on the campaign trail, neither candidate did.

There was no hate stuff, his own words were biting him in the ass and like I said his friends in the media were burying stories about him despite him claiming this is what they were doing for Clinton, though Im sure theres plenty of unfavourable pieces that didn't make print there too.

I do think you are confusing yourself, there were plenty of confrontations at rallies etc but only Trump called for violence compared to someone like Obama who repeatedly called for the opposite despite Trump claiming the man berated and shouted at a protester even though theres a video of it. Obama shouted at his own supporters for booing the guy, what an as furious le Barack is.

What situation did Obama create over the border?

Im not running for the most powerful office in the world




marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by king_carlos on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:32 pm


king_carlos

Posts : 4170
Join date : 2011-05-31
Location : Work toilet

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:37 pm

Just for Mikey

Wow. Whoa. That is some group of people. Thousands.

So nice, thank you very much. That's really nice. Thank you. It's great to be at Trump Tower. It's great to be in a wonderful city, New York. And it's an honor to have everybody here. This is beyond anybody's expectations. There's been no crowd like this.

And, I can tell, some of the candidates, they went in. They didn't know the air-conditioner didn't work. They sweated like dogs.

They didn't know the room was too big, because they didn't have anybody there. How are they going to beat ISIS? I don't think it's gonna happen.

Our country is in serious trouble. We don't have victories anymore. We used to have victories, but we don't have them. When was the last time anybody saw us beating, let's say, China in a trade deal? They kill us. I beat China all the time. All the time.

When did we beat Japan at anything? They send their cars over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo? It doesn't exist, folks. They beat us all the time.

When do we beat Mexico at the border? They're laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they're killing us economically.

The U.S. has become a dumping ground for everybody else's problems.

Thank you. It's true, and these are the best and the finest. When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

But I speak to border guards and they tell us what we're getting. And it only makes common sense. It only makes common sense. They're sending us not the right people.

Notice no mention of illegals

http://new.time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:37 pm

marty it was Trump supporters getting bottles thrown at them, supposedly by some Mexicans living in America (I can't confirm) and perhaps some other.

As for your question, google it, but refrain from your sheepish sources. Smile

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Guest on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:38 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Munchkin wrote:Calm down guys kiss

I wouldn't have believed Trump was electable a few months ago, but having followed the election since then, I'm not all that surprised.

People voted for Trump for different reasons, but I have to think the US public is disillusioned with the Obama administration, and perhaps the establishment as a whole.

I've no doubt there are "stupid voters", but there are also "desperate voters", who may fear a vote for Clinton is a vote for the status quo. Something they feel isn't going to improve their quality of life, or help stabilise a world seemingly coming apart at the seams. Something that can be sourced to US foreign policy.

I think it's a bad decision, but don't believe it will be as bad as people are making out. I hope not anyway. Trump is one man at the head of an administration. He won't simply be able to impose his will, whatever that may be. There are checks and balances (it's not a dictatorship), and he will face opposition from his political opponents, as well as from within his own party. George W wasn't left to rule the roost, thankfully!

My biggest concern about Trump is that he isn't a statesman, or someone that the international community can easily trust. I think he is divisive, but hopefully he can be more diplomatic than he has been on this vicious campaign, and vicious from both sides.

Munchkin mine is that he was actually that with the worlds economies so intrinsically linked to the dollar, if he gets through half his economic policies we could all be screwed. Given the ease with which Bush II got his through with an friendly congress like Trump will now have then its a huge possibility.

Obama failed to do a lot of what he wanted, he was dealt a bad hand to begin with and to be honest maybe lacked the experience but if you follow American politics Republicans shut him down at every turn as an election stunt, regardless of how many of their constituents it would help and they declared it publically yet many of them were reelected. picard

George W was a puppet on a string. Congress/Senate may be Republican friendly, but they are not Trump friendly. I don't believe at all that Trump will be able to push through his more bizarre foreign and economic policies. His own party will not allow him to damage US interests. Not just damaging to the US, but damaging to the republican party. It still isn't ideal, but not as catastrophic as some are predicting.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by aucklandlaurie on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:40 pm

Munchkin wrote:Calm down guys kiss

I wouldn't have believed Trump was electable a few months ago, but having followed the election since then, I'm not all that surprised.

People voted for Trump for different reasons, but I have to think the US public is disillusioned with the Obama administration, and perhaps the establishment as a whole.

I've no doubt there are "stupid voters", but there are also "desperate voters", who may fear a vote for Clinton is a vote for the status quo. Something they feel isn't going to improve their quality of life, or help stabilise a world seemingly coming apart at the seams. Something that can be largely attributed to US foreign policy.

I think it's a bad decision, but don't believe it will be as bad as people are making out. I hope not anyway. Trump is one man at the head of an administration. He won't simply be able to impose his will, whatever that may be. There are checks and balances (it's not a dictatorship), and he will face opposition from his political opponents, as well as from within his own party. George W wasn't left to rule the roost, thankfully!

My biggest concern about Trump is that he isn't a statesman, or someone that the international community can easily trust. I think he is divisive, but hopefully he can be more diplomatic than he has been on this vicious campaign, and vicious from both sides.


I would go further to say that many voters would have been taken down the train of thought that by voting for Clinton that they were just going to get four more years of Obama, and many Americans feel they are far worse off now than they were eight years ago. this message was probably given more credence over the last couple of weeks when Obama went out actively campaigning for Clinton, calling voters stupid is criticising their right to choose, but yes some are stupid and the USA doesnt have that exclusively.

aucklandlaurie

Posts : 7525
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 63
Location : Auckland

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:41 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Notice no mention of illegals

http://new.time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/

I've already alluded to that, I said I believe the argument is against illegals - and also the immigration policy (bound to cause a stir for lefties). Thanks for the link - does it have a video? I can't play it in work but can do at home.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:42 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:marty it was Trump supporters getting bottles thrown at them, supposedly by some Mexicans living in America (I can't confirm) and perhaps some other.

As for your question, google it, but refrain from your sheepish sources. Smile

Sheepish sources?

You plain made sh*t up to try and prove your point so maybe less of that bs from you

PS he said Mexicans were coming freely and illegally over a boarder, some of them would be rapists and criminals - and if they're unchecked then what's to say some of them aren't?

Remember that

PS You lied

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:43 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Notice no mention of illegals

http://new.time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/

I've already alluded to that, I said I believe the argument is against illegals - and also the immigration policy (bound to cause a stir for lefties). Thanks for the link - does it have a video? I can't play it in work but can do at home.

No you plain said he did say illegals now you are backtracking and wondered if he was answering a question, no you are trying to change the facts

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Sin é on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:43 pm

rapidsnowman wrote:What this result proves is just unpopular Hilary Clinton must be in the US.

The American people should question how their choice came down to these two!

It just proves that there are an awful lot of misoginists and racists in the US. Its a very backward country.
Sin é
Sin é

Posts : 13697
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : Dublin

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:45 pm

Munchkin wrote:
George W was a puppet on a string. Congress/Senate may be Republican friendly, but they are not Trump friendly. I don't believe at all that Trump will be able to push through his more bizarre foreign and economic policies. His own party will not allow him to damage US interests. Not just damaging to the US, but damaging to the republican party. It still isn't ideal, but not as catastrophic as some are predicting.

I hope you are right but history scares me, so many Republicans just flipped out to get close to the Tea Party when they had their run a few years back. You had men like John McCain calling America a Christian country and its enshrined in the constitution when it says the opposite

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by aucklandlaurie on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:52 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
George W was a puppet on a string. Congress/Senate may be Republican friendly, but they are not Trump friendly. I don't believe at all that Trump will be able to push through his more bizarre foreign and economic policies. His own party will not allow him to damage US interests. Not just damaging to the US, but damaging to the republican party. It still isn't ideal, but not as catastrophic as some are predicting.

I hope you are right but history scares me, so many Republicans just flipped out to get close to the Tea Party when they had their run a few years back. You had men like John McCain calling America a Christian country and its enshrined in the constitution when it says the opposite



I thought what Mccain was getting at was, that Christmas is a public holiday in the USA, whereas the birth day of Mahommed isnt.

aucklandlaurie

Posts : 7525
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 63
Location : Auckland

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 2:58 pm

aucklandlaurie wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
George W was a puppet on a string. Congress/Senate may be Republican friendly, but they are not Trump friendly. I don't believe at all that Trump will be able to push through his more bizarre foreign and economic policies. His own party will not allow him to damage US interests. Not just damaging to the US, but damaging to the republican party. It still isn't ideal, but not as catastrophic as some are predicting.

I hope you are right but history scares me, so many Republicans just flipped out to get close to the Tea Party when they had their run a few years back. You had men like John McCain calling America a Christian country and its enshrined in the constitution when it says the opposite


I thought what Mccain was getting at was, that Christmas is a public holiday in the USA, whereas the birth day of Mahommed isnt.

Maybe he said something about that too but there was an interview I think about 6 years ago where he was asked about whether it was a Christian country and he pretty much said the constitution says so.

It states clearly there will be no religion of the state and to be a Christian country your head of state also has to be the head of the church, like the UK.

By the way the Tea Party was a 'grassroots' movement that was for the people, by the people and funded by two of the richest men in the world

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:07 pm

marty2086 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:marty it was Trump supporters getting bottles thrown at them, supposedly by some Mexicans living in America (I can't confirm) and perhaps some other.

As for your question, google it, but refrain from your sheepish sources. Smile

Sheepish sources?

You plain made sh*t up to try and prove your point so maybe less of that bs from you

PS he said Mexicans were coming freely and illegally over a boarder, some of them would be rapists and criminals - and if they're unchecked then what's to say some of them aren't?

Remember that

PS You lied

WTF is wrong you? You're behaving like some angry leftist throwing tantrums all over social media because people disagreed with you Rolling Eyes.

That's what I believed he had said from the clip I watched, which was a while ago. I'm not making anything up.... If there's a video in that link I'll re-watch it later.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:11 pm

marty2086 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Notice no mention of illegals

http://new.time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/

I've already alluded to that, I said I believe the argument is against illegals - and also the immigration policy (bound to cause a stir for lefties). Thanks for the link - does it have a video? I can't play it in work but can do at home.

No you plain said he did say illegals now you are backtracking and wondered if he was answering a question, no you are trying to change the facts

No I'm not doing any of that, come down off there a moment will ya. I said I believe the argument is against what I've stated here, and I still believe that is what the angst is against - there will even be interviews discussing the illegals and foreign policy too Marty. No - I asked a few questions so I could depict a better understanding of what was going on - people with the ability to think for themselves often do that.
Seriously marty chill out and get over the fact that the right candidate won the election before you cause something on here. Your attitude and tantrums are getting a bit embarrassing.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:14 pm

Sin é wrote:
rapidsnowman wrote:What this result proves is just unpopular Hilary Clinton must be in the US.

The American people should question how their choice came down to these two!

It just proves that there are an awful lot of misoginists and racists in the US. Its a very backward country.

Why do Irish keep going to live over there?

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:18 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Sin é wrote:
rapidsnowman wrote:What this result proves is just unpopular Hilary Clinton must be in the US.

The American people should question how their choice came down to these two!

It just proves that there are an awful lot of misoginists and racists in the US. Its a very backward country.

Why do Irish keep going to live over there?

'Cause they like the laid backward lifestyle .... if they can escape the Immigration Police long enough....


Last edited by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

SecretFly

Posts : 30380
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by BamBam on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:18 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Sin é wrote:
rapidsnowman wrote:What this result proves is just unpopular Hilary Clinton must be in the US.

The American people should question how their choice came down to these two!

It just proves that there are an awful lot of misoginists and racists in the US. Its a very backward country.

Why do Irish keep going to live over there?

Because the Irish Sea isn't a big enough gap to Wales

BamBam

Posts : 15437
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:19 pm

BamBam wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Sin é wrote:
rapidsnowman wrote:What this result proves is just unpopular Hilary Clinton must be in the US.

The American people should question how their choice came down to these two!

It just proves that there are an awful lot of misoginists and racists in the US. Its a very backward country.

Why do Irish keep going to live over there?

Because the Irish Sea isn't a big enough gap to Wales
Laugh My God, Bam. You're on fire.

SecretFly

Posts : 30380
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by lostinwales on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:21 pm

Can't help thinking its all about the triumph of just taking a contrary view and shouting BS over any, you know, actual talent, ability and experience.

There is hope for some of you guys yet....

lostinwales

Posts : 8389
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:22 pm

SecretFly wrote:
BamBam wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Sin é wrote:
rapidsnowman wrote:What this result proves is just unpopular Hilary Clinton must be in the US.

The American people should question how their choice came down to these two!

It just proves that there are an awful lot of misoginists and racists in the US. Its a very backward country.

Why do Irish keep going to live over there?

Because the Irish Sea isn't a big enough gap to Wales
Laugh My God, Bam.  You're on fire.

Aww man that's so racist, the PC brigade (Marty McFly) will be onto ya's shortly Wink.

PS BamBam, did you see Nigel Farage's reaction to Trump winning the presidential election? Smile

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:29 pm

lostinwales wrote:Can't help thinking its all about the triumph of just taking a contrary view and shouting BS over any, you know, actual talent, ability and experience.

There is hope for some of you guys yet....

Oh absolutely, lost. I may absolutely be just an idiot who can't spot talent and ability. Maybe though, we're simply willing to see promise beyond the conventional norms as championed by the conventionally normal media and followers. Sometimes milk needs a shake. Why fear it so?

SecretFly

Posts : 30380
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by BamBam on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:34 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
BamBam wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Sin é wrote:
rapidsnowman wrote:What this result proves is just unpopular Hilary Clinton must be in the US.

The American people should question how their choice came down to these two!

It just proves that there are an awful lot of misoginists and racists in the US. Its a very backward country.

Why do Irish keep going to live over there?

Because the Irish Sea isn't a big enough gap to Wales
Laugh My God, Bam.  You're on fire.

Aww man that's so racist, the PC brigade (Marty McFly) will be onto ya's shortly Wink.

PS BamBam, did you see Nigel Farage's reaction to Trump winning the presidential election? Smile

I've had the fortune of avoiding it up till now, but I'm sure it was suitably smug

BamBam

Posts : 15437
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:37 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:marty it was Trump supporters getting bottles thrown at them, supposedly by some Mexicans living in America (I can't confirm) and perhaps some other.

As for your question, google it, but refrain from your sheepish sources. Smile

Sheepish sources?

You plain made sh*t up to try and prove your point so maybe less of that bs from you

PS he said Mexicans were coming freely and illegally over a boarder, some of them would be rapists and criminals - and if they're unchecked then what's to say some of them aren't?

Remember that

PS You lied

WTF is wrong you? You're behaving like some angry leftist throwing tantrums all over social media because people disagreed with you Rolling Eyes.

That's what I believed he had said from the clip I watched, which was a while ago. I'm not making anything up.... If there's a video in that link I'll re-watch it later.

Sorry Ill just make stuff up and claim I saw it somewhere in the future

My problem BTW the way is people believing made up stuff then dismissing facts which you have done

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:40 pm

marty2086 wrote:
Sorry Ill just make stuff up and claim I saw it somewhere in the future

My problem BTW the way is people believing made up stuff then dismissing facts which you have done

Well that's exactly what I see others doing too.....and with us being on opposite sides so to speak, we'd rarely see eye-to-eye. That's a shame because a corner was turned once Hilary congratulated Donald.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by marty2086 on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:43 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Sorry Ill just make stuff up and claim I saw it somewhere in the future

My problem BTW the way is people believing made up stuff then dismissing facts which you have done

Well that's exactly what I see others doing too.....and with us being on opposite sides so to speak, we'd rarely see eye-to-eye. That's a shame because a corner was turned once Hilary congratulated Donald.

If they stuck their hand in the fire would you do it too?

marty2086

Posts : 11208
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 33
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by TJ on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:50 pm

Mods please move this out of the rugby forum. I came here to get away from this stuff - I avoid the general discussion bits of this site. I really don't need this

TJ

Posts : 7328
Join date : 2013-09-22

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 3:53 pm

Jesus TJ, just don't click on the thread title... it's easy

SecretFly

Posts : 30380
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by mikey_dragon on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 4:03 pm

SecretFly wrote:Jesus TJ, just don't click on the thread title... it's easy

You wouldn't stick a thread about Leinster in the international section. It's just not on.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 8514
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 4:05 pm

Trump says it's okay to break the rule of Headings having a relationship to the detail.

SecretFly

Posts : 30380
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by lostinwales on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 4:11 pm

SecretFly wrote:
lostinwales wrote:Can't help thinking its all about the triumph of just taking a contrary view and shouting BS over any, you know, actual talent, ability and experience.

There is hope for some of you guys yet....

Oh absolutely, lost.  I may absolutely be just an idiot who can't spot talent and ability.   Maybe though, we're simply willing to see promise beyond the conventional norms as championed by the conventionally normal media and followers.  Sometimes milk needs a shake.  Why fear it so?

In Trumps case because I think he makes decisions without any real basis on evidence, more due to gut feeling and instinct. And I definitely don't trust his instinct. As a businessman the only measure of his success is what comes out of his own mouth. If he'd left the money he inherited in the bank he'd be worth more today than he currently is, and all he really has managed to sell is his name.

As I stated before I believe that in rebelling against the (bad) normal system the US public might have got themselves something much worse.

lostinwales

Posts : 8389
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by SecretFly on Wed 09 Nov 2016, 4:13 pm

It'll take four.. or eight.. years to find out.

SecretFly

Posts : 30380
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Donald Trump Incredulity Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum