The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Haye to fight Tony Bellow

+22
JabMachineMK2
Ronikara
irishbrads
Hammersmith harrier
hazharrison
westisbest
Mochyn du
catchweight
ShahenshahG
Soldier_Of_Fortune
Steffan
BoxingFan88
Jermaine2015
huw
Nico the gman
Derbymanc
AdamT
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
Herman Jaeger
hogey
neilodonnell
Atila
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

David Haye to fight Tony Bellow - Page 2 Empty David Haye to fight Tony Bellow

Post by Atila Fri 25 Nov 2016, 3:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

David Haye and Tony Bellew will face each other in a huge domestic clash on Sky Sports Box Office
http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10671658/david-haye-and-tony-bellew-will-face-each-other-in-a-huge-domestic-clash-on-sky-sports-box-office

Sky Sports Box Office will show the eagerly-anticipated heavyweight fight between David Haye and Tony Bellew on March 4.
In one of the biggest fights of the year, the British rivals will finally meet in the ring at The O2 in London following an ongoing war of words.

Bellew confronted Haye again after defending his WBC cruiserweight title with a third-round knockout victory over BJ Flores in October, and they will share the ring in the Liverpudlian's first fight at heavyweight.

Haye, a former WBA heavyweight champion, took a four-year break from boxing and Bellew should provide 'The Hayemaker' with his toughest challenge since his comeback.

Last edited by Atila on Fri 25 Nov 2016, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Atila

Back to top Go down

David Haye to fight Tony Bellow - Page 2 Empty Re: David Haye to fight Tony Bellow

Post by hazharrison Sat 26 Nov 2016, 10:59 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
hazharrison wrote:
Dipper Brown wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Total mismatch but bit absurd to accuse Bellew of ducking Breidis when he's taking on the infinitely more dangerous Haye. He'll have to fight his mandatory after he gets obliterated anyway.

Definitely recall you saying Khan had ducked Brook to fight Canelo. Seems like a similar situation to me. You like who you like Hammer.

He's another crank like Truss/Adam Truss that continually contradicts himself. The pair of them were having a hot flush on another thread over how dominant Jones and Tyson were over mainly overmatched opposition, yet fail to see the contradiction in criticising Golovkin for dominating overmatched opposition.

Grow up...

Oscar Wilde is back I see? Given up trying to be little, friendly, simple Adam?

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

David Haye to fight Tony Bellow - Page 2 Empty Re: David Haye to fight Tony Bellow

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 26 Nov 2016, 11:01 am

Dipper Brown wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Total mismatch but bit absurd to accuse Bellew of ducking Breidis when he's taking on the infinitely more dangerous Haye. He'll have to fight his mandatory after he gets obliterated anyway.

Definitely recall you saying Khan had ducked Brook to fight Canelo. Seems like a similar situation to me. You like who you like Hammer.

That's a fair cop I suppose but I do feel that Khan would do anything and everything to avoid fighting Brook, he wouldn't be able to cope with losing that fight whilst Bellew I don't think really cares.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 26 Nov 2016, 11:05 am

You've been told I'm not Adam..Haz...But if you want to go on chucking him at me..  Fine.

I don't dislike you in anyway... I feel sorry for you.

I don't think you're a hundred percent if I'm honest..

No responsible adult strikes out like you when his opinion is questioned. .

Anyway..Good luck to you

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by hazharrison Sat 26 Nov 2016, 11:10 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You've been told I'm not Adam..Haz...But if you want to go on chucking him at me..  Fine.

I don't dislike you in anyway... I feel sorry for you.

I don't think you're a hundred percent if I'm honest..

No responsible adult strikes out like you when his opinion is questioned. .

Anyway..Good luck to you

Said the most abusive poster on the boards...

hazharrison

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 26 Nov 2016, 11:12 am

Not really interested...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by horizontalhero Sat 26 Nov 2016, 9:09 pm

"Bellew should provide 'The Hayemaker' with his toughest challenge since his comeback"

Thinks who exactly?. He'll have had more challenging sessions on the heavy bag.

horizontalhero

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sat 26 Nov 2016, 9:55 pm

According to Hearn probably..

Coming soon "Burns is a monster at 168 and he genuinely hates Degale"...

Anyway I refuse to watch two women fighting......In fairness to Frank Warren he is old school too.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2