V2 WWC 2016- The Final

Go down

Please vote for the wrestler/act that you believe has generated the best work over the past 12 months

29% 29% 
[ 7 ]
71% 71% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 24

V2 WWC 2016- The Final

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 1:36 am

The end is here, 117 acts began this competition but over the past 3 weeks they have been whittled down to just 2, Charlotte Flair has made history as the first Female to contest a WWC final even going back to the old 606, AJ Styles has shown how he has taken the wrestling world by storm since his WWE debut winning all his groups with ease, voting trends show these are 2 worthy finalists, but now it's time to deliberate and discuss, because as the Spice Girls once said, tonight is the night, when two become one!

Please vote for the wrestler you believe has generated the best work in the past 12 months

Remember from the 2nd round onwards each person is allowed only 1 vote per group!

Please leave a comment as to who you have voted for and why to help facilitate discussion

The group will be closed at 23.00 tonight and no votes will be counted past that point

The wrestler who has the most votes will be the 2016 V2 WWC Champion

Happy WWC-ing thumbsup

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Re: V2 WWC 2016- The Final

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 8:19 am

Flair country

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 9:19 am

Got to be AJ Styles, he has taken to the WWE much better than even a real optimist would have predicted. He already seems like a really big deal within the "WWE Universe" and he's been having fantastic match after fantastic match. Charlotte has been real up and down for me, sometimes I enjoy her work and other times I'm really put off. I don't think she's had any great face opponents which has both helped but also hurt her. 

AJ Styles all the way.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer on Thu 15 Dec 2016, 10:13 am

I like AJ, i genuinely do. He was one of the few people in TNA I wanted to see in the WWE. I marked out for his Rumble debut, i've enjoyed his work, his face run against Jericho, the heel turn and the 'face that runs the place' stuff. His promo work for me has actually been quite good. I do think his southern accent works for him, and he does enough.

But there are negatives with him. The feud with Ambrose; and certainly this stuff with Ellsworth has begun to grate and bore me. Granted, the matches with Ambrose have been great, and the TLC spots were great. But now we have a feud with Ziggler again; I just think they could do more with him. It's not his fault. you know, creative book this stuff. I worry that he will stagnate and he'll end up getting booked like Rollins was.

Charlotte for me doesn't have a chink in her armour. Her work in NXT as part of the Four Horsewomen was superb, and her, Sasha, Bayley and Becky pushed women's wrestling further than anyone has done in the last 20 years. When she came to the main roster, she's taken it even further. Yes, she has the 'name' and they did the Flair/Charlotte angle, but she ditched him and carried on her merry. Her ring presence, her athleticism, her mic work is head and shoulders above Sasha, and i'm a Sasha fan. I see elements of HHH in her. Her decimation of Sasha at the end of the Hell in a Cell, the way she took her apart, the intensity, the desire to get back what she lost, the way she portrays herself. She really does have it all. The comedic stuff with Jericho/Enzo/Sasha was another side to her.

Sure, she'll have her critics; and Sasha deserves credit for her part in making Charlotte the star, the matches they've had could, have and deserve to headline shows. The Banks Statement on the railings was class, and the way Charlotte sells the defeats makes Sasha just as much of star.

Providing the WWE don't try and make her into Chyna and put her in with the boys, she will be the Greatest Women's Wrestler in history, and that's why she's my pick.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD on Fri 16 Dec 2016, 1:18 am

Voting is now closed

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down