The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Moves In

+27
Mad for Chelsea
wolfball
catchweight
rIck_dAgless
Scottrf
ShahenshahG
Jermaine2015
GSC
Ent
Corporalhumblebucket
Hero
Lowlandbrit
dyrewolfe
rodders
Muscular-mouse
aucklandlaurie
ONETWOFOREVER
Gwlad
profitius
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Pr4wn
TopHat24/7
kingraf
navyblueshorts
TRUSSMAN66
SecretFly
31 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Trump Moves In - Page 9 Empty Trump Moves In

Post by SecretFly Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, so the American Election thread has run its course and it has been proven in a bombshell wikileak today that all Intelligence agencies involved (American, Russian, British, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Australian and Brazilian) are now in total agreement that the election was above board, clean, non-contentious, valid and entertaining.

So onto the special day.  What a celebration we're all going to have tomorrow as the most popular President in the history of Illuminati Conspiracy Theory stands on a half filled podium and puts his hand on the book - that cannot be named lest it offend some of the sensitive Satanist protesters present - and swears allegiance to his family, his business empire, his twitter account and Alex Jones.

I believe he intends to make a conciliatory speech whereby he'll pledge to continue the war on terrorism by suppressing Rosie O'Donnell's freedom of movement and methods of funding.  He might even declare sanctions on Meryl Streep but he secretly loves her so....well, the CIA better keep an eye on that one.  Trump might be caught fraternising with the enemy yet again if she ever accepts the dove's feather of peace and attends one of his many planned orgies at Trump House.

We all waited impatiently for this day and now it's upon us.  Let's hope the marksman is off to the right a little.  Let's hope the bomb fails to go off.  Let's hope the protesters keep away from matches and keep their bras on.  But apart from all that, lets' discuss the bright future ahead under Donald Trump.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Trump Moves In - Page 9 Empty Re: Trump Moves In

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:00 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:

They, like you, think it's all one big conspiracy. Hence the signs on your picture about militarised police state. If they, like you, think this kind of thing - then why would they have faith in the lawyers and politicians (as you don't) to not go after them??

You still have faith in politicians? I thought you were deliriously furious at that bunch there in Westminster? Did they sell you out?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:04 pm

This isn't about me, SF, it's about you & your lot. People that share your beliefs which you then seem to take offence that you may not be the only nutter escaped the asylum.....

WUM

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:07 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:This isn't about me, SF, it's about you & your lot. People that share your beliefs which you then seem to take offence that you may not be the only nutter escaped the asylum.....

WUM

No...it's you being caught again. You've lost faith in politicians too. Only you again fail to think ahead when blurting out the pontificals.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Hero wrote:My fave is when Americans berate Muslims for living their life by words written in a time not relevant to modern day...and then bang the constitution right to bear arms.
They aren't strong on irony are they?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:22 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
Hero wrote:My fave is when Americans berate Muslims for living their life by words written in a time not relevant to modern day...and then bang the constitution right to bear arms.
They aren't strong on irony are they?

They think it's British slang for weightlifiting

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:25 pm

SecretFly wrote:So why the masks at popular movement rallies?
laughing There's one guy at the front with a mask - I don't see a majority (or even anyone else in that shot) in a mask. Fake news!! Maybe, just maybe, that guy rightly fears Trump's people marking the cards of all these demonstrators a la Spicer and Conway with the journalists?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Well now the Queen (Royal Family) ain't exactly a modern concept, is it?
And I don't think a Muslim (or Jew, or Catholic etc etc) can become one so............................................. let's not be at those stones and pointing at the glasshouse, lads. I warned you about these things before Wink

Let the Americans have their hypocrisy, just as the rest of us can have ours....

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:30 pm

Tumbleweed
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:39 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
laughing There's one guy at the front with a mask - I don't see a majority (or even anyone else in that shot) in a mask. Fake news!! Maybe, just maybe, that guy rightly fears Trump's people marking the cards of all these demonstrators a la Spicer and Conway with the journalists?
picard

Jesus, life is tough for a soldier of True Righteousness these days....  Cool

Em, that was an example............... get it?  

One picture.  Go look up all the protests that were happening before Trump was elected and now the ones that have happened since.  You'll find plenty of masks.  You also find that similar colour scheme at most of them...this obsession with Black and White?  Don't young college types wear hippy rainbow colours no more? Don't they have different senses of style and things?  They all have wardrobes stuffed with black clothes and white slogans.....?

I really should post the pic with the guys and the poster saying "Queers Bash Back".  You blink and it's like a Black Lives Matter gig.  Such regimental uniformity.

How peculiar the youf of the world are these days.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:39 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:Tumbleweed

Go on - tell me Navy, can a Muslim be King?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:40 pm

A Muslim can be President - they've just had one Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:47 pm

SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
picard

One picture.  Go look up all the protests that were happening before Trump was elected and now the ones that have happened since.  You'll find plenty of masks.  You also find that similar colour scheme at most of them...this obsession with Black and White?  Don't young college types wear hippy rainbow colours no more? Don't they have different senses of style and things?  They all have wardrobes stuffed with black clothes and white slogans.....?

I really should post the pic with the guys and the poster saying "Queers Bash Back".  You blink and it's like a Black Lives Matter gig.  Such regimental uniformity.

You mean like these 'black and white' protestors?
https://hips.hearstapps.com/cos.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/14/26/53adedee80e88_-_cos-01-abortion-g147qf-xl.jpg

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:53 pm

This poor chap has a cold, but is still out protesting Smile
http://www.godhatesshrimp.com/images/protestors.jpg

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:58 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

You mean like these 'black and white' protestors?
https://hips.hearstapps.com/cos.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/14/26/53adedee80e88_-_cos-01-abortion-g147qf-xl.jpg

Yeah!  Just like them.  Thanks for helping out on the theme, Julius.

And like these:

Trump Moves In - Page 9 Ap17033068749382

And like these:

Trump Moves In - Page 9 Dsc3761-copy

And like these.  These guys are the worst:

Trump Moves In - Page 9 Protests

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:02 pm

That middle one is actually the Toon Army.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:03 pm

SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
picard

Well, at least choose a decent example then!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:03 pm

I might start watching more football!

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:11 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
picard

Well, at least choose a decent example then!

No that one was good enough, navy.  
It was just an apetitiser to remind you all of what you've all already seen numerous times with your own eyes.  
Let's not be coy now, you do after all watch the Legitimate Fake News Channels rather than the Tin Foil Fake News ones, don't you?  
Tell me you look at the heavily edited and biased 'progressive' liberaltastic news!  They're bound to have shown you the protests. It's their civic duty to show how the outrage continues with Trump's presidency

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:24 pm

Thanks for that SF. I'd always assumed that everyone on every protest was a peaceful law-abiding citizen. You've really opened my eyes.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:56 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Thanks for that SF. I'd always assumed that everyone on every protest was a peaceful law-abiding citizen. You've really opened my eyes.

Em, glad to be of service there, Julius... but my question merely concerned the masks and the black and the white Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Mask, singular, in the photo you posted.
Perhaps send a different example that helps us understand your point. I'd hate to find an example that didn't match your criteria.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:14 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Mask, singular, in the photo you posted.
Perhaps send a different example that helps us understand your point. I'd hate to find an example that didn't match your criteria.

Thanks for the obsolete grammar lesson, Julius - as the object was 'masks' at protests not the photo. OK

But if you want to be pedantic - and you seem to have a gra for it - look again.

How many?

My grammar was perfect - even in relation to your little cute mouse trap.

But keep trying. I like fencing.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:39 pm

It wasn't meant to be a lesson in grammar.
I could only see one mask in the photo, that's all. Was there another one?

I made a simple request - could you provide a better example, to better understand your point.
I'm sure you could, if you could be bothered, but if not, we'll leave it there.

Edit - spotted the 2nd mask. It was a green one, though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:49 pm

Not only has Melania not moved to the White House with her husband...No one has seen her for 12 days either.....

Maybe she is part of some new trade agreement....

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:11 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:It wasn't meant to be a lesson in grammar.

I made a simple request - could you provide a better example, to better understand your point.

It was a lesson in grammar. That was the function of your sentence - to correct the false plural and replace it with the singular.

On the request for a better example, I've already said you all know only too well that masks were and are prominent features of these many popular uprising protests. Try Inauguration day itself. Denial of knowing the detail won't work. Unless of course, your media outlets of choice choose not to show those guys?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:15 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Not only has Melania not moved to the White House with her husband...No one has seen her for 12 days either.....

Maybe she is part of some new trade agreement....

Down sizing to the White House? There's only so much you can ask of a girl that has everything.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:22 pm

SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:It wasn't meant to be a lesson in grammar.

It was a lesson in grammar.  That was the function of your sentence - to correct the false plural and replace it with the singular.

On the request for a better example, I've already said you all know only too well that masks were and are prominent features of these many popular uprising protests.  Try Inauguration day itself.  Denial of knowing the detail won't work.  Unless of course, your media outlets of choice choose not to show those guys?

You're saying it was meant to be a lesson in grammar. I'm saying it wasn't. I wrote the post, so I ought to know. If was meant to be a lesson in grammar, I'd say so. Please stop with the FAKE NEWS about me.

But, like I say, if you can't be bothered to post another image, there's no reason I should be bothered to find one, or discuss it further.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:29 pm

Your sentence was a smug attempt at a grammatical correction when you thought you were correct.
The point backfired. You got caught out in your pomp, Julius, and simply don't like it.

So yeah, we'll end the discussion there for tonight.

I have some tin foil fake news to watch now. Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:46 pm

You know nothing about me SF. You're wrong. Not a big deal though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Careful, SecretFly, Julius will hunt you down and he will f*ck you up.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:33 am

The safest parts of the USA for normal people are the areas with the most guns. The most dangerous places are those that ban guns.

Funny how Obama wanted to stop people's right to bear arms but he himself is protected by armed guards all the time.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:10 am

Yeah okay...

http://www.vpc.org/press/states-with-weak-gun-laws-and-higher-gun-ownership-lead-nation-in-gun-deaths-new-data-for-2014-confirms/

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:52 am

Guns don't kill people, rappers do.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:54 am

Worse scott...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/house-votes-to-scrap-obama-rule-on-background-checks-for-gun-ownership-a7560421.html

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 am

profitius wrote:

The safest parts of the USA for normal people are the areas with the most guns. The most dangerous places are those that ban guns.

Funny how Obama wanted to stop people's right to bear arms but he himself is protected by armed guards all the time.
Funny how you make it up as you go along...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 am

There is a definite irony in a) making the safety of Americans top priority and b) allowing guns into the hands of the severely mentally ill.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:52 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:There is a definite irony in a) making the safety of Americans top priority and b) allowing guns into the hands of the severely mentally ill.
Clearly, it's fine if they blow each other away; probably enshrined in the Constitution. 'Immigrants' being bad people is a completely different kettle of fish, however. Sad!
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:05 am

SecretFly wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:This isn't about me, SF, it's about you & your lot. People that share your beliefs which you then seem to take offence that you may not be the only nutter escaped the asylum.....

WUM

No...it's you being caught again.  You've lost faith in politicians too.  Only you again fail to think ahead when blurting out the pontificals.  

Lol I can't tell if you're genuinely this stupid or just a WUM. I'll stick with WUM for now.

Like an Irish C_S.......god help us all!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:08 am

LIZARD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:55 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:There is a definite irony in a) making the safety of Americans top priority and b) allowing guns into the hands of the severely mentally ill.

Just do what you're told while we deal with China..

If you're good you'll get another handout..... angel

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:59 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

That's alright I'm still paying off the handout I got from the bank.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:01 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

That's alright I'm still paying off the handout I got from the bank.

I'm glad you put "The bank" bit on there... Cool

Yougov.............Should Trump visit the uK ??

Yes 49%...............No 36%....

Not as many feminists as I thought here !!.......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by profitius Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:30 pm

Scottrf wrote:Yeah okay...

http://www.vpc.org/press/states-with-weak-gun-laws-and-higher-gun-ownership-lead-nation-in-gun-deaths-new-data-for-2014-confirms/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

To sum up.
- The USA doesn't make the top 100 countries for murder rate. The top ones are usually socialist countries with strict gun control laws. This despite the USA having twice as many guns per person as the nearest other nation.
- The most dangerous places in the USA are cities like Detroit, New Orleans, Baltimore etc. Places with gun control laws and far higher population of African Americans.
-Dallas Texas doesn't make the top 20.
-Plano Texas is a city of gun nuts but have a homicide rate of 0.4 per 100,000. Compared to Detroit which is 54.5 per 100,000 people.
-Switzerland comes in at the 211th safest country out of 218 countries. The Swiss are heavily armed! Its probably the safest country of its size.
profitius
profitius

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:50 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

Laugh You and whose army?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:59 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

The one paid for by a chinese handout.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:59 pm

profitius wrote:

To sum up.
- The USA doesn't make the top 100 countries for murder rate. The top ones are usually socialist countries with strict gun control laws. This despite the USA having twice as many guns per person as the nearest other nation.
- The most dangerous places in the USA are cities like Detroit, New Orleans, Baltimore etc. Places with gun control laws and far higher population of African Americans.
-Plano Texas is a city of gun nuts but have a homicide rate of 0.4 per 100,000. Compared to Detroit which is 54.5 per 100,000 people.
-Switzerland comes in at the 211th safest country out of 218 countries. The Swiss are heavily armed! Its probably the safest country of its size.

I'll leave that one to ONETWO...... Trump Moves In - Page 9 1347041234 Trump Moves In - Page 9 1347041234 Trump Moves In - Page 9 1347041234

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:07 pm

profitius wrote:

To sum up.

I think you're confusing murder rates with firearm-related deaths, where the USA is number 11.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate

Even Switzerland is in the top 25, despite have much stricter rules that the US on the types of guns that be bought and the carrying of weapons.

See also - http://www.cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/

But if that's the type of country that the Americans want, then obviously it's their choice.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:11 pm

profitius wrote:

To sum up.
You do talk nonsense don't you?

Spoiler:

I make it from the above graphic that the U.S. is 18th in terms of homicides per capita, well inside the top 100. I suppose they should be congratulated that they're better than those above them....oh, no. Maybe not, looking at that.
That wingnut on YouTube is talking about murders, specifically. He's not talking about homicides, in general. That would include suicides, accidents etc. In the U.S., I'm willing to bet that equates to mainly firearm deaths. Any way you cut it, the NRA crowd are cretins. Why don't you try reading some alternative opinion instead of listening to or reading stuff from people with some of the largest bias on the planet.
I'm guessing, but I'd hazard that in the U.S., most of the guns are concentrated in specific groups. Many owners will have loads of weapons. In, say, Venezuela, Brazil etc, I'd happily bet that it's maybe a single gun per owner. You only need one to murder someone so that'll reflect worse on the Brazils of the world cf. the U.S.

The Swiss are well-balanced. It's clear that all sorts of nutters have guns in the U.S. and the House has just voted out legislation to stop people with few marbles from acquiring guns again. You'd struggle to make it up. I wouldn't normally wish it, but perhaps the best thing is for a few massacres of NRA members and/or politicians who take their 30 pieces of silver to stifle any discussion of changes to gun law.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:39 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:

List of Countries by projected GDP............ (IMF)

1. USA..
2. China..

I'll scroll down and look for the UK later......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Trump attacked for turning away 'refugees' by the righteous pseudo citizens of the EU
The EU already pay Turkey to keep 'migrants' out on their Easter flank
The EU now intend to pay Libya to keep out 'migrants' on their Southern flanks.

Shocked Shocked

Said by the network anchor I was watching without even a raised eyebrow of mocking cynicism.

It's a Matrix universe we live in - mental zombies! "Read This!................ with a straight face!"

Jesus, the world is in bad shape. Yahoo Zombies are real - they actually exist.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next