The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Moves In

+27
Mad for Chelsea
wolfball
catchweight
rIck_dAgless
Scottrf
ShahenshahG
Jermaine2015
GSC
Ent
Corporalhumblebucket
Hero
Lowlandbrit
dyrewolfe
rodders
Muscular-mouse
aucklandlaurie
ONETWOFOREVER
Gwlad
profitius
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Pr4wn
TopHat24/7
kingraf
navyblueshorts
TRUSSMAN66
SecretFly
31 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Trump Moves In - Page 11 Empty Trump Moves In

Post by SecretFly Thu 19 Jan 2017, 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Okay, so the American Election thread has run its course and it has been proven in a bombshell wikileak today that all Intelligence agencies involved (American, Russian, British, French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Australian and Brazilian) are now in total agreement that the election was above board, clean, non-contentious, valid and entertaining.

So onto the special day.  What a celebration we're all going to have tomorrow as the most popular President in the history of Illuminati Conspiracy Theory stands on a half filled podium and puts his hand on the book - that cannot be named lest it offend some of the sensitive Satanist protesters present - and swears allegiance to his family, his business empire, his twitter account and Alex Jones.

I believe he intends to make a conciliatory speech whereby he'll pledge to continue the war on terrorism by suppressing Rosie O'Donnell's freedom of movement and methods of funding.  He might even declare sanctions on Meryl Streep but he secretly loves her so....well, the CIA better keep an eye on that one.  Trump might be caught fraternising with the enemy yet again if she ever accepts the dove's feather of peace and attends one of his many planned orgies at Trump House.

We all waited impatiently for this day and now it's upon us.  Let's hope the marksman is off to the right a little.  Let's hope the bomb fails to go off.  Let's hope the protesters keep away from matches and keep their bras on.  But apart from all that, lets' discuss the bright future ahead under Donald Trump.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Trump Moves In - Page 11 Empty Re: Trump Moves In

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Sun 05 Feb 2017, 5:39 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
profitius wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
The Swiss are well-balanced. It's clear that all sorts of nutters have guns in the U.S. and the House has just voted out legislation to stop people with few marbles from acquiring guns again. You'd struggle to make it up. I wouldn't normally wish it, but perhaps the best thing is for a few massacres of NRA members and/or politicians who take their 30 pieces of silver to stifle any discussion of changes to gun law.

Its funny watching all the Californian college kids wanting to start a war with the right. Someone should tell those morons which group have all the guns.

Pepper spray vs AR 15s. Also known as Darwinism. laughing

Wishing people dead in massacres...Really ??....

Right to bear arms is an amendment passed down by the Founding Fathers in case of Government tyranny..Not going anywhere like the 13th amendment.

Guns don't kill..people do... As Dunblane and Hungerford shows.

I see in the Amnesty table of Human rights abusers China are near the Top.. (US and UK are notably absent)..

Worst polluters.. One of the worst human rights abusers.

Not a Country any principled person would want to succeed.
For an intelligent guy Truss, you're really dumb. You maybe have a partial point re. Hungerford (after which, rifles, assault weapons etc were made illegal) and Dunblane (even more legislation, incl. handguns wasn't it?) as someone has to fire them, but only in the U.S. do you have the cretins arguing for more guns and now have people with mental problems freely allowed to own assault weapons and submachine guns. Only in the U.S. do you have morons failing to see the simple link between # of weapons, type, owner and deaths. Only in the U.S. do they absolutely refuse to look properly at any legislation re. all aspects of gun ownership after so many massacres. Utterly imbecilic.

I'm for stricter gun laws....Especally assault rifles..

But guns are ingrained in the constitution and an Amnesty will only mean the good people hand their weapons in..

Wholesale repeal of the 2nd amendment won't work...

But carry on biting the hand that feeds you.

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Sun 05 Feb 2017, 8:15 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
profitius wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
The Swiss are well-balanced. It's clear that all sorts of nutters have guns in the U.S. and the House has just voted out legislation to stop people with few marbles from acquiring guns again. You'd struggle to make it up. I wouldn't normally wish it, but perhaps the best thing is for a few massacres of NRA members and/or politicians who take their 30 pieces of silver to stifle any discussion of changes to gun law.

Its funny watching all the Californian college kids wanting to start a war with the right. Someone should tell those morons which group have all the guns.

Pepper spray vs AR 15s. Also known as Darwinism. laughing

Wishing people dead in massacres...Really ??....

Right to bear arms is an amendment passed down by the Founding Fathers in case of Government tyranny..Not going anywhere like the 13th amendment.

Guns don't kill..people do... As Dunblane and Hungerford shows.

I see in the Amnesty table of Human rights abusers China are near the Top.. (US and UK are notably absent)..

Worst polluters.. One of the worst human rights abusers.

Not a Country any principled person would want to succeed.
For an intelligent guy Truss, you're really dumb. You maybe have a partial point re. Hungerford (after which, rifles, assault weapons etc were made illegal) and Dunblane (even more legislation, incl. handguns wasn't it?) as someone has to fire them, but only in the U.S. do you have the cretins arguing for more guns and now have people with mental problems freely allowed to own assault weapons and submachine guns. Only in the U.S. do you have morons failing to see the simple link between # of weapons, type, owner and deaths. Only in the U.S. do they absolutely refuse to look properly at any legislation re. all aspects of gun ownership after so many massacres. Utterly imbecilic.

I'm for stricter gun laws....Especally assault rifles..

But guns are ingrained in the constitution and an Amnesty will only mean the good people hand their weapons in..

Wholesale repeal of the 2nd amendment won't work...

But carry on biting the hand that feeds you.
Laughable and, personally, I'd rather starve than accept handouts from that moron in the White House. Screw him and his ilk.

That's it then, it's in the Constitution so nothing can be done. I hate to remind you that it's an AMENDMENT and, therefore, can be amended, but hey. Didn't the Constitution used to have an Amendment enshrining prohibition? Where did that one go....?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 05 Feb 2017, 8:27 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:No, Fly. I'm merely asking that you answer the question without always redirecting anything negative to Hillary Clinton, for some strange reason. It's not "natural to point out the similar weakness inherent in your candidate of choice to the ones you bring up about Trump and his bunch" because the race is over and Trump won. There are no candidates any more. As President, Donald Trump and his apparently dishonest staff are accountable to the people of the USA (and the world). This means that the horse excrement that comes out of his and his staff's mouths from the moment he was inaugurated has nothing to do with any other candidates from a race that is now over.

Yes, Hillary was and is dishonest. But that has nothing to do with what Kellyanne Conway said. You're just using whataboutery.
It's also a batsh!t argument. Two wrongs make a right and all that. It's the argument of a child - "Well, little Johnny does it so so am I! raspberry".

Is that the best you can do, navy? What's the point, navy?

Which candidate was never going to lie in office? Are you still playing the naïve card thinking there are a bunch of politicians who never lied?

What's PRs point?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sun 05 Feb 2017, 8:41 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
Which means what, exactly? The U.S. will be able to do sweet FA to China.

Are you cheerleading China, navy?

The bad guys are now the good guys?  Chairman Mao is now Nelson Mandela?
Errr, no. Stating it as it undoubtedly is. They're economically too powerful, they own most of Africa (and the U.S.?), they could cause chaos w/ North Korea and even Trump's not dumb enough to take them on militarily.

So don't fight them?  Don't challenge them?  Don't ask them the tough questions now being directed at Trump?  Bow before them and kiss their feet?  "Our role is to serve thee, Oh Great Ones."  

What a blue-rinse, gutless, backboneless Western society and culture is developing with you kind of guys doing the 'popular' thinking.  Don't worry though, if a war does come and freedoms to vote and freedoms to think are up for defending, the redneck, dumb, inbred hicks from America, with the private rifles and the hunting trophies, will be back fighting for you again.  Don't worry about that.

Jesus, you people are so far programmed you'd actually vote for The Right never to have to Vote again and declare yourselves ready to be Slaves to the Enslavement Machine.  You have it bad.  Sleep walkers.

Hail the Red Flag of China! guinness

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Sun 05 Feb 2017, 10:03 pm

Not answering my points, more whataboutery.

There's literally no point in debating indoctrinated pond life.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 06 Feb 2017, 9:24 am

SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
Pr4wn wrote:No, Fly. I'm merely asking that you answer the question without always redirecting anything negative to Hillary Clinton, for some strange reason. It's not "natural to point out the similar weakness inherent in your candidate of choice to the ones you bring up about Trump and his bunch" because the race is over and Trump won. There are no candidates any more. As President, Donald Trump and his apparently dishonest staff are accountable to the people of the USA (and the world). This means that the horse excrement that comes out of his and his staff's mouths from the moment he was inaugurated has nothing to do with any other candidates from a race that is now over.

Yes, Hillary was and is dishonest. But that has nothing to do with what Kellyanne Conway said. You're just using whataboutery.
It's also a batsh!t argument. Two wrongs make a right and all that. It's the argument of a child - "Well, little Johnny does it so so am I! raspberry".

Is that the best you can do, navy?  What's the point, navy?

Which candidate was never going to lie in office?  Are you still playing the naïve card thinking there are a bunch of politicians who never lied?

What's PRs point?  
Oh, I dunno. I thought I was pretty good. Your raising Hilary etc is utterly irrelevant, but you carry on if it makes you feel better. Still a batsh!t argument and one that your mother would have told you was nonsense.

Last edited by navyblueshorts on Mon 06 Feb 2017, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Mon 06 Feb 2017, 9:32 am

SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
Which means what, exactly? The U.S. will be able to do sweet FA to China.

Are you cheerleading China, navy?

The bad guys are now the good guys?  Chairman Mao is now Nelson Mandela?
Errr, no. Stating it as it undoubtedly is. They're economically too powerful, they own most of Africa (and the U.S.?), they could cause chaos w/ North Korea and even Trump's not dumb enough to take them on militarily.

So don't fight them?  Don't challenge them?  Don't ask them the tough questions now being directed at Trump?  Bow before them and kiss their feet?  "Our role is to serve thee, Oh Great Ones."  

What a blue-rinse, gutless, backboneless Western society and culture is developing with you kind of guys doing the 'popular' thinking.  Don't worry though, if a war does come and freedoms to vote and freedoms to think are up for defending, the redneck, dumb, inbred hicks from America, with the private rifles and the hunting trophies, will be back fighting for you again.  Don't worry about that.

Jesus, you people are so far programmed you'd actually vote for The Right never to have to Vote again and declare yourselves ready to be Slaves to the Enslavement Machine.  You have it bad.  Sleep walkers.

Hail the Red Flag of China! guinness
picard I didn't say 'we' shouldn't disagree with China and its policies. Did I? No, I didn't, but you spin it any which way you like. The initial remark was to Truss's typical macho U.S. BS remark. Yep, you're right. It's only ever been the U.S. that has saved the planet, and with complete altruism. The rest were just cheerleaders. **** off.
As for your rednecks fighting for me? Again, **** off. They're only interested in themselves - America first, remember?

Anyway, we're getting off-topic...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 08 Feb 2017, 9:25 am

President Trump needs to refrain from using his Twitter......Since Nixon the office has been devalued a little (Though plenty of Presidents have been less fit for office than Tricky) but he is President now and you have to give the appearance of being Statesman-like..

Having pops at Schwarzengger's ratings really ??......

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 08 Feb 2017, 9:34 am

It's a catch 22. Twitter is how he communicates best to his core vote
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Wed 08 Feb 2017, 9:44 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:President Trump needs to refrain from using his Twitter......Since Nixon the office has been devalued a little (Though plenty of Presidents have been less fit for office than Tricky) but he is President now and you have to give the appearance of being Statesman-like..

Having pops at Schwarzengger's ratings really ??......

Imagine Theresa May tweeting about what Simon Cowell did on X Factor the night before etc.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 08 Feb 2017, 9:45 am

His core vote was probably half of his 47 percent in November..

It's his no matter what..

Chances are he doesn't face a Man-hating..Corrupt..charisma-free candidate with a trust rating of around 20 percent in 2020...and she still won by 3 million votes....

His core vote won't get him elected..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 08 Feb 2017, 11:49 am

Did talk of a cigar in damp places not already devalue the office?...I mean the very office? People have short memories.

Meanwhile back at the farm - those Senators are really nervy about Sessions.  Anyone would think they got things they'd like an Attorney General to pretend he can't see.

Steady as she goes.  The ship is leaving port.  Trump's Presidency is just getting started.  Sails ain't even up yet.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:35 pm

SecretFly wrote:Did talk of a cigar in damp places not already devalue the office?...I mean the very office?  People have short memories.

Shorter than remembering as far back as Nixon?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:38 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:His core vote was probably half of his 47 percent in November..

It's his no matter what..

Chances are he doesn't face a Man-hating..Corrupt..charisma-free candidate with a trust rating of around 20 percent in 2020...and she still won by 3 million votes....

His core vote won't get him elected..
It won't. But since when has conventional logic ever been applied to Trumps campaign. Much easier on the ego to talk to your own supporters
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:39 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:Did talk of a cigar in damp places not already devalue the office?...I mean the very office?  People have short memories.

Em, and what was Nixon?

How come the long memory remembered Nixon and scanned past Bill?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 08 Feb 2017, 12:42 pm

Have to remember that Bill Clinton was naive and forgetful..Bless him.

Didn't inhale the marijuana because he only took it to be sociable..

Didn't realise oral sex was sex.

Didn't realise he'd assaulted Paula Jones until he found out the religious right were paying her legal fees..

Bless him..

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Feb 2017, 1:35 pm

SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Em, and what was Nixon?

Don't call me Em. Only my friends call me Em.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingraf Wed 08 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Em, and what was Nixon?

For everyone else, it's "Julius Huh Marx"
kingraf
kingraf
raf
raf

Location : To you I am there. To me I am here.... is it possible that I'm everywhere?

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Feb 2017, 1:46 pm

kingraf wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Em, and what was Nixon?

For everyone else, it's "Julius Huh Marx"

Thank you, king "action netball" raf.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 08 Feb 2017, 1:50 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Em, and what was Nixon?

Spy Chiefs don't have friends.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Feb 2017, 2:08 pm

SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Em, and what was Nixon?

I-Spy Chiefs do.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 08 Feb 2017, 2:37 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
SecretFly wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Em, and what was Nixon?

I-Spy Chiefs do.

Not if they try to play the game for too long.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Feb 2017, 2:53 pm

I-Spy with my little eye something beginning with FN.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 08 Feb 2017, 2:59 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:I-Spy with my little eye something beginning with FN.

FN?

Em..................

Fnologicisers?
Fnathounds?
Fnickadenets?
Fnoorals?

That's the only Dahl words I know beginning with Fn.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 08 Feb 2017, 3:38 pm

Foreskin nougat?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 08 Feb 2017, 3:51 pm

I'm watching this Senate Vote on Sessions.  It's a laughable process when you get down to it.  These almost freemasonery antiquated systems of Meeting rules, that spread through all organisations across the world, is just nuts in the 21st century....

...oh God, Sanders is now up speaking.  Here we go with the 'intensity' and 'bombast'.

But to continue - overall, the slowness of getting to the vote is comical and shows just how pampered politicians really are.

"I'd like to propose...."

20 minute break

"...that I am Not in fav.........."

30 minute break

"...our of the nomination to........."

Objection: - 2 hour break

"....  elect Sess............."

Objection: - 40 minute break.....

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Feb 2017, 3:52 pm

Galted wrote:Foreskin nougat?

thumbsup your turn.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 08 Feb 2017, 3:54 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

thumbsup your turn.

Have it!

I don't spy, with my little eye, something beginning with MTW,T.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 08 Feb 2017, 4:00 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

thumbsup your turn.

Have it!

I don't spy, with my little eye, something beginning with MTW,T.

I don't spy, with my little eye, (M)r (T)rump's (W)iener, (T)wit -?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 08 Feb 2017, 4:24 pm

No!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 08 Feb 2017, 4:35 pm

Does it end in 'o'?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 08 Feb 2017, 5:17 pm

Sensational, Julius, I concede. That's some of the finest I-spying I've-spied.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 09 Feb 2017, 2:50 pm

Trump Moves In - Page 11 9d16ea47-b8a3-4aeb-9c4e-d612ae04deaa-original

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by TopHat24/7 Thu 09 Feb 2017, 3:20 pm

Trump isn't a linguist but neither are the rednecks that voted for him. He nailed it in a way Hillary could only dream of.

TopHat24/7

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Thu 09 Feb 2017, 3:29 pm

Dear God, judging speeches as a framework of scoring Presidents.

Behind the scenes is where a true President does his work, not the speech he gives (written by others) to a hall full of people eating cucumber sandwiches Wink

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 09 Feb 2017, 4:46 pm

SecretFly wrote:Dear God, judging speeches as a framework of scoring Presidents.

Behind the scenes is where a true President does his work, not the speech he gives (written by others) to a hall full of people eating cucumber sandwiches Wink

Trump is a loser remember !!.... Crying or Very sad

Everybody should be able to turn 40m into 4 billion......It's easy....

It's the economy stupid............That will make or sink Trump

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 09 Feb 2017, 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 09 Feb 2017, 5:07 pm

profitius wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Trump Moves In - Page 11 9d16ea47-b8a3-4aeb-9c4e-d612ae04deaa-original
 laughing

Desperate people resort to desperate measures.

Trump's policies?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu 09 Feb 2017, 5:22 pm

Can we all just not chill a bit and get along, no need for personal jibes to anyone and isn't that how this section got banned last time?

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Thu 09 Feb 2017, 5:22 pm

Derbymanc wrote:Can we all just not chill a bit and get along, no need for personal jibes to anyone and isn't that how this section got banned last time?

Only one poster on here gets personal.....Which is fair enough fredom of speech et al.

Last edited by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 09 Feb 2017, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Pr4wn Thu 09 Feb 2017, 6:58 pm

Locking this thread, it's become toxic.

The whole Off-Topic section will be locked if people cannot play nicely.

Pr4wn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11