The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moments we would like to see in the Rumble

+3
Fernando
Crimey
kamikaze
7 posters

Go down

Moments we would like to see in the Rumble Empty Moments we would like to see in the Rumble

Post by kamikaze Sun 29 Jan 2017, 6:10 am

We all know there will be some returns/debuts, someone going on a monster elimination run and of course a Kofi defying elimination spot.

But our there any moments you would like to see and that could happen in this rumble.

For a while i was expecting a moment with The New Wyatt family being in the ring alone with Braun out next , Bray laughing thinking he can still control Braun only for Braun to eliminate them all.
I think this may be unlikely with the current storylines So am expecting Harper to either Eliminate Bray or other way round. I personally would like to see Harper eliminate Bray and go on a run then be taken out by Orton later

kamikaze

Back to top Go down

Moments we would like to see in the Rumble Empty Re: Moments we would like to see in the Rumble

Post by Crimey Sun 29 Jan 2017, 9:30 am

The only problem with that Braun thing is we kind of saw hints of that in the Survivor Series match already. 

With the recent rumours:

Spoiler:

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Moments we would like to see in the Rumble Empty Re: Moments we would like to see in the Rumble

Post by Fernando Sun 29 Jan 2017, 9:42 am

Crimey wrote:The only problem with that Braun thing is we kind of saw hints of that in the Survivor Series match already. 

With the recent rumours:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Sun 29 Jan 2017, 1:50 pm

We're getting close to the 10th entrant, the counter comes up. 10... then 10... then 10... again then more 10's. The crowd get excited, building up, waiting for it. They know whats coming.. The perfect Rumble debut...

Then Fandango comes out.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 29 Jan 2017, 3:59 pm

I really hope Dillinger doesn't come up. I hate that 'ten' chant and once you let that out of it's bottle, I feel like it'll be next to impossible to put it back in. I also think Dillinger is destined to be the next Tyler Breeze.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Sun 29 Jan 2017, 5:00 pm

Crimey wrote:I really hope Dillinger doesn't come up. I hate that 'ten' chant and once you let that out of it's bottle, I feel like it'll be next to impossible to put it back in. I also think Dillinger is destined to be the next Tyler Breeze.

Killjoy

I hope we get an exciting debut/return Joe, Balor, Nak or maybe Bate, just something for a bit of buzz

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Sun 29 Jan 2017, 5:23 pm

Jesus Crimey wtf did Tye ever do to you? Laugh

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Sun 29 Jan 2017, 6:01 pm

He caused the 'ten' chant which is actually more annoying than the 'what' chant as it makes it difficult to actually follow the countouts etc. You just know after he comes out, the crowd would just ten for the countdowns in the Rumble as well.

He's also not exactly a fantastic talent, he looks alright in NXT but he's on that Tyler Breeze level. If he was brought up I can't see him managing to establish himself as a weekly character. His fans should want him to stay down there where he can thrive.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 29 Jan 2017, 6:19 pm

Difficult to follow the count outs! Hahahaha you grumpy c*** Crimey! Those flashing lights and chants make it difficult for the eyes and ears too

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ché Guerrero Sun 29 Jan 2017, 8:57 pm

Nothing can be worse than the what chant. Assume it was better back in the day but i didnt watch Austin's era live sadly

Ché Guerrero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down