The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orton

3 posters

Go down

Orton Empty Orton

Post by DrDeath Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:29 pm

So Orton won the rumble and will headline Wrestlemania.

Can someone PLEASE tell me what that means? Does it mean he will be in a match with whoever the Smackdown champion is at the time (potentially Cena)?

Or does it simply just mean he will be the final match - for example facing Undertaker or Wyatt in a match for basically nothing?

If it isn't against the Smackdown Champion, surely it is just a big an honour to face Orton in the headline match so how does that get decided?

I'm so confused by it all!

Are we going to get Cena v Orton again or will Cena have dropped the belt.

Can he fight for the Raw title or have a mixed promotion match?

DrDeath

Back to top Go down

Orton Empty Re: Orton

Post by Marky Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:55 pm

The way they said "headline Wrestlemania" suggests it could be anything. Previously it meant facing either World Champion.

If it's Orton v Wyatt as suggested, it won't close the show.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:51 am

I would bet everything I have we wont see Orton vs Cena at WrestleMania, Cena is certain to drop the belt between now and Mania.

Orton vs Wyatt seems the best option. I can see Bray winning the title in the EC and try to convince Orton to challenge for the Universal title so the family can control both shows (Kinda like Batista and Evolution in 2005) b1ut this is when Orton turns on Bray. Orton has turned Luke against Bray so Bray has no one left to have his back. It would be a great pay off to a long building story.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down