Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by tigertattie on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:55 pm

As it says, apparently he was pulled over on Wednesday night and had to leave his car where it was. Awaiting a date for a court hearing
avatar
tigertattie

Posts : 4524
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by international198 on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:26 pm

This is not like Dan Carter at all (if the story is true). He's the ultimate professional usually. He's very well behaved and is not usually a law breaker. I'm sure this is a one off and he will never repeat this mistake again.

international198

Posts : 302
Join date : 2016-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by tigertattie on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:38 pm

Hope so. Genuinely one of my favourite players and he's always seemed like a down to earth and good guy
avatar
tigertattie

Posts : 4524
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by whocares on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:42 pm

Just below 1 g/l (limit 0.5 g/l) apparently.
Court hearing will probably result in a fine and possibly a suspension of his driving license.
End of the story.



whocares

Posts : 3924
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 40
Location : France - paris area

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by whocares on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:46 pm

My point was: yeah he might have broke the law but hardly Byron kelleher territory...

whocares

Posts : 3924
Join date : 2011-04-14
Age : 40
Location : France - paris area

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by RDW_Scotland on Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:51 am

international198 wrote:This is not like Dan Carter at all (if the story is true). He's the ultimate professional usually. He's very well behaved and is not usually a law breaker. I'm sure this is a one off and he will never repeat this mistake again.

Very true, but you only have to follow him on social media to see he's certainly leading the celebrity life in Paris - regularly attending fashion shows, film premiers, Gucci parties, lots of meet and greets etc. where no doubt alcohol is involved.

I don't know how stringent the drink driving laws are in France (in Scotland you can barely have half a pint!) but you can perhaps see how this happened given the lifestyle he's now leading - I'm sure the details will come out during the case.

RDW_Scotland
Admin
Admin

Posts : 21934
Join date : 2011-06-01
Age : 30
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by TightHEAD on Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:59 am

Deport him.
avatar
TightHEAD

Posts : 2849
Join date : 2014-09-25
Location : USK, 'Fully paid up Honorary Welshman'

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by tigertattie on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:02 am

TightHEAD wrote:Deport him.

to Scotland. Edinburgh need a new stand off!
avatar
tigertattie

Posts : 4524
Join date : 2011-07-11
Location : On the naughty step

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by marty2086 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:03 am

Dan Carter wrote:I am sure a lot of you have seen the headlines. No excuses - I made a massive error of judgment and have let down my club, my fans and most importantly my family. I will have to now let the police/court process run its course and face the consequences. I am just glad no one was harmed. Sorry.

marty2086

Posts : 8204
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by BigGee on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:23 am

A meaure of the man, that is the proper way to deal with an incident like that. Take note Danny Cipriani.

BigGee

Posts : 4125
Join date : 2013-11-05
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by Stone Motif on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:25 am

international198 wrote:This is not like Dan Carter at all (if the story is true). He's the ultimate professional usually. He's very well behaved and is not usually a law breaker. I'm sure this is a one off and he will never repeat this mistake again.

Yep. Back to taking his roids like a good boi
avatar
Stone Motif

Posts : 2331
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : Gwent Region

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by marty2086 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:37 am

Stone Motif wrote:
international198 wrote:This is not like Dan Carter at all (if the story is true). He's the ultimate professional usually. He's very well behaved and is not usually a law breaker. I'm sure this is a one off and he will never repeat this mistake again.

Yep. Back to taking his roids like a good boi

picard


marty2086

Posts : 8204
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by Scottrf on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:38 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:I don't know how stringent the drink driving laws are in France (in Scotland you can barely have half a pint!) but you can perhaps see how this happened given the lifestyle he's now leading - I'm sure the details will come out during the case.
France is the same as Scotland.

Scottrf

Posts : 12946
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by Stone Motif on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:44 am

marty2086 wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
international198 wrote:This is not like Dan Carter at all (if the story is true). He's the ultimate professional usually. He's very well behaved and is not usually a law breaker. I'm sure this is a one off and he will never repeat this mistake again.

Yep. Back to taking his roids like a good boi

picard


Yeah. Keep denying they're all at it then. Next thing you know the PrO'12 shidhe will conjure a tidy TV deal

picard
avatar
Stone Motif

Posts : 2331
Join date : 2012-03-26
Location : Gwent Region

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by Cyril on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:47 am

Scottrf wrote:France is the same as Scotland.
I'm not even sure the Scottish Tourist Board would have the gall to say that Wink

Cyril

Posts : 6089
Join date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by Scottrf on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:48 am

Cyril wrote:
Scottrf wrote:France is the same as Scotland.
I'm not even sure the Scottish Tourist Board would have the gall to say that Wink
Haha touché.

Scottrf

Posts : 12946
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by marty2086 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:48 am

Stone Motif wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
international198 wrote:This is not like Dan Carter at all (if the story is true). He's the ultimate professional usually. He's very well behaved and is not usually a law breaker. I'm sure this is a one off and he will never repeat this mistake again.

Yep. Back to taking his roids like a good boi

picard


Yeah. Keep denying they're all at it then. Next thing you know the PrO'12 shidhe will conjure a tidy TV deal

picard

Did someone piss in your corn flakes this morning?


marty2086

Posts : 8204
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by Cyril on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:55 am

marty2086 wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
Stone Motif wrote:
international198 wrote:This is not like Dan Carter at all (if the story is true). He's the ultimate professional usually. He's very well behaved and is not usually a law breaker. I'm sure this is a one off and he will never repeat this mistake again.

Yep. Back to taking his roids like a good boi

picard


Yeah. Keep denying they're all at it then. Next thing you know the PrO'12 shidhe will conjure a tidy TV deal

picard

Did someone piss in your corn flakes this morning?

That was Dan. To be fair, he was so sozzled he thought it was the toilet bowl. Hic RedWine

Cyril

Posts : 6089
Join date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by marty2086 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:57 am

Laugh

marty2086

Posts : 8204
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by SecretFly on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:11 pm

It's always lovely to see where an 'alleged' story gets to.

So we've reached a toilet bowl in Scotland so far........ and?

SecretFly

Posts : 26162
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by marty2086 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:33 pm

SecretFly wrote:It's always lovely to see where an 'alleged' story gets to.

So we've reached a toilet bowl in Scotland so far........ and?  

I think Stones disappeared down the rabbit hole

marty2086

Posts : 8204
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by SecretFly on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:38 pm

............... was hoping there might be a link to James Bond's Scottish ancestral home. I was disappointed by his last trip up there and that damn wandering torchlight mistake when he was trying to hide in those moors! I'm annoyed Dan Carter's inebriation episode didn't throw more light on that.

SecretFly

Posts : 26162
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Dan Carter allegedly stopped for drink driving

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum