The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Lions Thread (well not really) - Bonus Fixture for Fans doing a Lions Tour.

2 posters

Go down

Another Lions Thread (well not really) - Bonus Fixture for Fans doing a Lions Tour. Empty Another Lions Thread (well not really) - Bonus Fixture for Fans doing a Lions Tour.

Post by No9 Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:14 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/38999903

Pity Tonga couldnt get their ground ready in time, but I'm sure, with all the Lions fans in NZ, this will result in a bigger turnout for the Tonga v Wales Test match. I also hope that ALL the gate receipts go to the Tonga Union as is if it was a proper home fixture. Lets be honest, for one time only, the WRU (or NZRU, as I guess they will want paying for use of ground) should not cream off any monies from this fixture. Let the TRU get some money.

(Of course, we all know that ALL Lions fans will be Welsh fans for that game... goes without saying doesn't it OK censored )

No9

Back to top Go down

Another Lions Thread (well not really) - Bonus Fixture for Fans doing a Lions Tour. Empty Re: Another Lions Thread (well not really) - Bonus Fixture for Fans doing a Lions Tour.

Post by GunsGermsV2 Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:27 pm

Convenient. What are the chances of more washed up Wales internationals being drafted into the Lions squad mid tour???

GunsGermsV2

Back to top Go down

Another Lions Thread (well not really) - Bonus Fixture for Fans doing a Lions Tour. Empty Re: Another Lions Thread (well not really) - Bonus Fixture for Fans doing a Lions Tour.

Post by No9 Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Probably mean that Cuthbert will be just down the road touring with Wales if the Lions need a winger waterboy.

No9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:42 pm

GunsGermsV2 wrote:Convenient. What are the chances of more washed up Wales internationals being drafted into the Lions squad mid tour???

Yeah, like it was just decided yesterday that we'd be playing them this summer.  Seriously, the fixtures are decided years in advance.  By world rugby too, no less.

Edit: Oh look, how convenient. Ireland are touring the Pacifc Islands in 2021 for the next Lions tour. Con-vee-nee-unt!

Back to top Go down

Post by No9 Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:06 pm

Griff wrote:
GunsGermsV2 wrote:Convenient. What are the chances of more washed up Wales internationals being drafted into the Lions squad mid tour???

Yeah, like it was just decided yesterday that we'd be playing them this summer.  Seriously, the fixtures are decided years in advance.  By world rugby too, no less.

Edit:  Oh look, how convenient. Ireland are touring the Pacifc Islands in 2021 for the next Lions tour.  C------------------unt!

The way you said (typed) that reply, I'm sure you meant it as I've corrected... Whistle

No9

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGermsV2 Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Griff wrote:

Edit:  Oh look, how convenient. Ireland are touring the Pacifc Islands in 2021 for the next Lions tour.  Con-vee-nee-unt!

Chill I was just kidding. All the washed up Welsh internationals will already be on the Lions tour.

GunsGermsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down