Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by munkian on Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

Welsh squad remains the same for the showdown in Paris.

Would have swapped over Halfpenny and Williams personally

Halfpenny, North, Davies, S William, L Williams; Biggar, Webb; Evans, Owens, Francis, Ball, AW Jones (capt), Warburton, Tipuric, Moriarty.

Replacements: Baldwin, Smith, Lee, Charteris, Faletau, G Davies, S Davies, Roberts.



French team announced

Dulin - Nakaitaci, Fickou, Lamerat, Vakatawa - Lopez, Serin - Gourdon, Picamoles, Sanconnie - Maestri, Vahaamahina - Slimani, Guirado, Baille.

Les remplaçants : Chat, Atonio, Ben Arous, Le Devedec, Chouly, Trinh-Duc, Dupont, Huget



Last edited by munkian on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:27 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
munkian

Posts : 6815
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 35
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down


Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:56 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:When should he have awarded a pen try munchkin?

At least on two occasions when the French scrum had forward momentum, and the Welsh pulled it down, or popped up.

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Munchkin wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:Biased for who though, surely not Wales? He didn't award us a penalty try for the deliberate knock-on, gave Lee a random YC and allowed France to cheat. Very poor and odd performance from him on the whole, much unlike his great efforts in previous Wales vs Ireland fixtures.

Just to be clear; I'm not saying he is biased. I am saying it certainly provides ammunition for those claiming he is.

Barnes refuses to go to TMO for obvious Welsh knock-on. That knock- on should have resulted in a yellow card for for Wales and a penalty try. Barnes then awarded a yellow card to France for doing the exact same thing, even though it looked much less deliberate.

Barnes should have yellow carded another Welsh player for repeated collapsing of the scrum.

Barnes should have awarded a penalty try, and was given ample opportunities to do so.

Barnes may not be biased, but he is inconsistent.

why should he have awarded a pen try?

th sonly clear pen try in that game was when france deliberately knocked on biggar's pass to north

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:00 pm

There was no powerful forward momentum that suggested they were going over. Wales were playing the game of bringing it down quickly to negate the own try risk but obviously increasing the risk of a yellow.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 11663
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by rodders on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Munchkin wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:Biased for who though, surely not Wales? He didn't award us a penalty try for the deliberate knock-on, gave Lee a random YC and allowed France to cheat. Very poor and odd performance from him on the whole, much unlike his great efforts in previous Wales vs Ireland fixtures.

Just to be clear; I'm not saying he is biased. I am saying it certainly provides ammunition for those claiming he is.

Barnes refuses to go to TMO for obvious Welsh knock-on. That knock- on should have resulted in a yellow card for for Wales and a penalty try. Barnes then awarded a yellow card to France for doing the exact same thing, even though it looked much less deliberate.

Barnes should have yellow carded another Welsh player for repeated collapsing of the scrum.

Barnes should have awarded a penalty try, and was given ample opportunities to do so.

Barnes may not be biased, but he is inconsistent.

Come on! Every game Wales play he gives at least one yellow card to the opposition!

The man is more popular than Sir Tom and Dame Shirley in the valleys!
avatar
rodders

Posts : 23750
Join date : 2011-05-20
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:07 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:Biased for who though, surely not Wales? He didn't award us a penalty try for the deliberate knock-on, gave Lee a random YC and allowed France to cheat. Very poor and odd performance from him on the whole, much unlike his great efforts in previous Wales vs Ireland fixtures.

Just to be clear; I'm not saying he is biased. I am saying it certainly provides ammunition for those claiming he is.

Barnes refuses to go to TMO for obvious Welsh knock-on. That knock- on should have resulted in a yellow card for for Wales and a penalty try. Barnes then awarded a yellow card to France for doing the exact same thing, even though it looked much less deliberate.

Barnes should have yellow carded another Welsh player for repeated collapsing of the scrum.

Barnes should have awarded a penalty try, and was given ample opportunities to do so.

Barnes may not be biased, but he is inconsistent.

why should he have awarded a pen try?

th sonly clear pen try in that game was when france deliberately knocked on biggar's pass to north

That was certainly a clear penalty try, but so was the persistent cheating of the Welsh on their own try line, in the last 20. As admitted by the expert Welsh ref on Wales Online, there were two occasions when the French had forward momentum and the Welsh either pulled it down, or popped up in the scrum. Any ref with an ounce of wit would have awarded the penalty try, but not Mr Barnes. It doesn't have to mean that Barnes was biased, but it does mean that he made extremely poor decisions, turning the game into farce.

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:11 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:There was no powerful forward momentum that suggested they were going over. Wales were playing the game of bringing it down quickly to negate the own try risk but obviously increasing the risk of a yellow.

Ha! keep moving those goalposts Smile

Once you find the law that cites there must be 'powerful' forward momentum, I will have a look. It doesn't matter if France had crept over the line and, generally speaking, scrums tend to inch forward before a surge. The Welsh denied the French that surge due to their cheating.


Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Except there is no rule to award a pen try for repeated offence so he's wrong. You want to put up a link to the this unstoppable french scrum?

No 7&1/2

Posts : 11663
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Thats not cheating; cheating is what France did and Barnes made no effort to intervene in that. In fact his behavior is consistently bizarre; suggesting North may have bitten himself on audio and then spelling out to the doctor that he is asking for a head assessment after just having been told by the player that the player is fine with a sore back.

This si the first game of rugby i have ever seen played until the desiired outcome was achieved reason being the longer it went on with no try the more likely Barnes would keep it going unit a try was scored.

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:13 pm

It needs to be a likely try munch...just didn't happen. Please post a link, but really it does you no favours scraping the barrel looking desperately for a mistake.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 11663
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:15 pm

rodders wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:Biased for who though, surely not Wales? He didn't award us a penalty try for the deliberate knock-on, gave Lee a random YC and allowed France to cheat. Very poor and odd performance from him on the whole, much unlike his great efforts in previous Wales vs Ireland fixtures.

Just to be clear; I'm not saying he is biased. I am saying it certainly provides ammunition for those claiming he is.

Barnes refuses to go to TMO for obvious Welsh knock-on. That knock- on should have resulted in a yellow card for for Wales and a penalty try. Barnes then awarded a yellow card to France for doing the exact same thing, even though it looked much less deliberate.

Barnes should have yellow carded another Welsh player for repeated collapsing of the scrum.

Barnes should have awarded a penalty try, and was given ample opportunities to do so.

Barnes may not be biased, but he is inconsistent.

Come on! Every game Wales play he gives at least one yellow card to the opposition!

The man is more popular than Sir Tom and Dame Shirley in the valleys!

The WRU will be pulling him in to ask what went wrong Smile

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Gwlad wrote:Thats not cheating; cheating is what France did and Barnes made no effort to intervene in that. In fact his behavior is consistently bizarre; suggesting North may have bitten himself on audio and then spelling out to the doctor that he is asking for a head assessment after just having been told by the player that the player is fine with a sore back.

This si the first game of rugby i have ever seen played until the desiired outcome was achieved reason being the longer it went on with no try the more likely Barnes would keep it going unit a try was scored.

laughing

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:18 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:It needs to be a likely try munch...just didn't happen. Please post a link, but  really it does you no favours scraping the barrel looking desperately for a mistake.

It's you and a few others who desperately attempt to defend the indefensible, and doing such a poor job of it. Strange, but entertaining.

Plenty of miles left in this one Smile

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Thats not cheating; cheating is what France did and Barnes made no effort to intervene in that. In fact his behavior is consistently bizarre; suggesting North may have bitten himself on audio and then spelling out to the doctor that he is asking for a head assessment after just having been told by the player that the player is fine with a sore back.

This si the first game of rugby i have ever seen played until the desiired outcome was achieved reason being the longer it went on with no try the more likely Barnes would keep it going unit a try was scored.

laughing

You aren't a forward are you picard

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Thats not cheating; cheating is what France did and Barnes made no effort to intervene in that. In fact his behavior is consistently bizarre; suggesting North may have bitten himself on audio and then spelling out to the doctor that he is asking for a head assessment after just having been told by the player that the player is fine with a sore back.

This si the first game of rugby i have ever seen played until the desiired outcome was achieved reason being the longer it went on with no try the more likely Barnes would keep it going unit a try was scored.

laughing

You aren't a forward are you picard

Deliberately pulling down the scrum is cheating. All sides do it, but that's besides the point.

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:26 pm

There probably is munch. Would you like to post that link or shall we just assume there isn't one.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 11663
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Thats not cheating; cheating is what France did and Barnes made no effort to intervene in that. In fact his behavior is consistently bizarre; suggesting North may have bitten himself on audio and then spelling out to the doctor that he is asking for a head assessment after just having been told by the player that the player is fine with a sore back.

This si the first game of rugby i have ever seen played until the desiired outcome was achieved reason being the longer it went on with no try the more likely Barnes would keep it going unit a try was scored.

laughing

You aren't a forward are you picard

Deliberately pulling down the scrum is cheating. All sides do it, but that's besides the point.

Ho ado you know it was deliberate, are you psychic? Have you ever been a prop/hooker? answer the question

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:33 pm

There's no need to post a link. A link was already provided to Wales Online, and their expert analyst, who clearly said that there were two occasions in which a penalty try could have been awarded. There's also the evidence of your own eyes. The most obvious one for me was when the Welsh popped up from the scrum, with French forward momentum.

Now, if you would like to post the link, or copy the law, here, that clearly explains 'powerful' forward momentum, I will have a look. Although defining exactly what powerful forward momentum is will be interesting Smile

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:40 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Thats not cheating; cheating is what France did and Barnes made no effort to intervene in that. In fact his behavior is consistently bizarre; suggesting North may have bitten himself on audio and then spelling out to the doctor that he is asking for a head assessment after just having been told by the player that the player is fine with a sore back.

This si the first game of rugby i have ever seen played until the desiired outcome was achieved reason being the longer it went on with no try the more likely Barnes would keep it going unit a try was scored.

laughing

You aren't a forward are you picard

Deliberately pulling down the scrum is cheating. All sides do it, but that's besides the point.

Ho ado you know it was deliberate, are you psychic? Have you ever been a prop/hooker? answer the question

None of your business what I've been. You attack the poster because your argument is so weak Very Happy

Anyway, no, I was never a forward. I was a wing. Not that it makes a blind bit of difference to the argument, or somehow proves you know anything about the scrum.

Barnes was abysmal, and a few of you can't handle the fallout.

The rage is wonderful Very Happy

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by GunsGermsV2 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Wales love collapsing scrums. You hardly need to call Columbo to crack this case.

GunsGermsV2

Posts : 1314
Join date : 2016-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by No 7&1/2 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Powerful as it would need to be to summarise it as going to lead to a try munch. As I've already said repeated pens shouldn't be awarded as a pen try. I'm going to assume you realise you're wrong on this and are just playing to the old irish vs Barnes thing some of you have going on! I will be interested to see what comes of this Atonio thing though.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 11663
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Not attacking you by asking you if you have any credibility to comment; you aren't a forward and haven't been so you don't have a clue what goes on in the front row. Most self respecting non front rowers have that much humility. Even the refs dont really know but just because a scrum goes down or a head comes up its not 'deliberate', the amount of force going through your neck or top of your shoulders determines the outcome. Again if you had ever scrummed in the front row you'd know that but you dont so calling it cheating - which if I'm not mistaken is an attack on the players involved - is just speculation on your part based on ignorance of the facts.

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:54 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Powerful as it would need to be to summarise it as going to lead to a try munch. As I've already said repeated pens shouldn't be awarded as a pen try. I'm going to assume you realise you're wrong on this and are just playing to the old irish vs Barnes thing some of you have going on! I will be interested to see what comes of this Atonio thing though.

Well that's an odd definition of 'powerful'. So powerful could mean simply inches forward, although most scrums inches forward a yard before getting a surge, if a surge comes. Given that the scrum was so close to the try line, inching forward, as the French scrum did on at least two occasions, would likely have resulted in a try. Also, given the amount of resets, and Welsh infringements, awarding the try, in any case, would have been more than reasonable, especially when the 80 minutes were well passed.

You shouldn't assume anything about me. I have never been one of the Irish that have pointed the accusing finger at Barnes, other than to say I would rather he didn't ref Ireland, and that he wasn't consistent, as I'm doing now.

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Gwlad wrote:Not attacking you by asking you if you have any credibility to comment; you aren't a forward and haven't been so you don't have a clue what goes on in the front row. Most self respecting non front rowers have that much humility. Even the refs dont really know but just because a scrum goes down or a head comes up its not 'deliberate', the amount of force going through your neck or top of your shoulders determines the outcome. Again if you had ever scrummed in the front row you'd know that but you dont so calling it cheating - which if I'm not mistaken is an attack on the players involved - is just speculation on your part based on ignorance of the facts.

Now you're talking out of your behind Smile Yes, that a personal attack, but you deserve it. So you're really saying the only ones qualified to speak on the scrum are those who have been forwards? Really?

Now stop blathering on about how qualified you are to speak on the scrum, and how anyone without your superior knowledge of the game, isn't, and stick to the points of what actually happened. I've zero interest in what position you played, if any, or your claims of superior understanding of what forwards get up to in a scrum. I like to look at facts, rather than baseless, pointless, bluster.

Thank you Very Happy

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by mikey_dragon on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:02 pm

Munchkin wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:When should he have awarded a pen try munchkin?

At least on two occasions when the French scrum had forward momentum, and the Welsh pulled it down, or popped up.

France pulled it down/popped up on a number of occasions. Then they cheated to bring on their better scrumming prop and one of their guys bit St George - scummy team if you ask me. Once found guilty of all accusations 5 points will be awarded to Wales.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 5092
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:04 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:When should he have awarded a pen try munchkin?

At least on two occasions when the French scrum had forward momentum, and the Welsh pulled it down, or popped up.

France pulled it down/popped up on a number of occasions. Then they cheated to bring on their better scrumming prop and one of their guys bit St George - scummy team if you ask me. Once found guilty of all accusations 5 points will be awarded to Wales.

The pop up I seen was definitely when the Welsh popped up first. Not a crime, but certainly an opportunity to award a penalty try, and end the misery, rather than adding to the farce.

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Not attacking you by asking you if you have any credibility to comment; you aren't a forward and haven't been so you don't have a clue what goes on in the front row. Most self respecting non front rowers have that much humility. Even the refs dont really know but just because a scrum goes down or a head comes up its not 'deliberate', the amount of force going through your neck or top of your shoulders determines the outcome. Again if you had ever scrummed in the front row you'd know that but you dont so calling it cheating - which if I'm not mistaken is an attack on the players involved - is just speculation on your part based on ignorance of the facts.

Now you're talking out of your behind Smile Yes, that a personal attack, but you deserve it. So you're really saying the only ones qualified to speak on the scrum are those who have been forwards? Really?

Now stop blathering on about how qualified you are to speak on the scrum, and how anyone without your superior knowledge of the game, isn't, and stick to the points of what actually happened. I've zero interest in what position you played, if any, or your claims of superior understanding of what forwards get up to in a scrum. I like to look at facts, rather than baseless, pointless, bluster.

Thank you Very Happy

You can't look at the facts but you don't understand what your looking at. Only a forward knows what goes on at scrum time. Sadly until you understand that - the refs do but have to make a choice - you'll continue with the uninformed assertions and personal attacks.

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Not attacking you by asking you if you have any credibility to comment; you aren't a forward and haven't been so you don't have a clue what goes on in the front row. Most self respecting non front rowers have that much humility. Even the refs dont really know but just because a scrum goes down or a head comes up its not 'deliberate', the amount of force going through your neck or top of your shoulders determines the outcome. Again if you had ever scrummed in the front row you'd know that but you dont so calling it cheating - which if I'm not mistaken is an attack on the players involved - is just speculation on your part based on ignorance of the facts.

Now you're talking out of your behind Smile Yes, that a personal attack, but you deserve it. So you're really saying the only ones qualified to speak on the scrum are those who have been forwards? Really?

Now stop blathering on about how qualified you are to speak on the scrum, and how anyone without your superior knowledge of the game, isn't, and stick to the points of what actually happened. I've zero interest in what position you played, if any, or your claims of superior understanding of what forwards get up to in a scrum. I like to look at facts, rather than baseless, pointless, bluster.

Thank you Very Happy

You can't look at the facts but you don't understand what your looking at. Only a forward knows what goes on at scrum time. Sadly until you understand that - the refs do but have to make a choice - you'll continue with the uninformed assertions and personal attacks.

Stick to the facts, rugby genius.

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Not attacking you by asking you if you have any credibility to comment; you aren't a forward and haven't been so you don't have a clue what goes on in the front row. Most self respecting non front rowers have that much humility. Even the refs dont really know but just because a scrum goes down or a head comes up its not 'deliberate', the amount of force going through your neck or top of your shoulders determines the outcome. Again if you had ever scrummed in the front row you'd know that but you dont so calling it cheating - which if I'm not mistaken is an attack on the players involved - is just speculation on your part based on ignorance of the facts.

Now you're talking out of your behind Smile Yes, that a personal attack, but you deserve it. So you're really saying the only ones qualified to speak on the scrum are those who have been forwards? Really?

Now stop blathering on about how qualified you are to speak on the scrum, and how anyone without your superior knowledge of the game, isn't, and stick to the points of what actually happened. I've zero interest in what position you played, if any, or your claims of superior understanding of what forwards get up to in a scrum. I like to look at facts, rather than baseless, pointless, bluster.

Thank you Very Happy

You can't look at the facts but you don't understand what your looking at. Only a forward knows what goes on at scrum time. Sadly until you understand that - the refs do but have to make a choice - you'll continue with the uninformed assertions and personal attacks.

Stick to the facts, rugby genius.

I am but you can't because you are looking at something you have no experience of and making ill informed judgments. That is a fact. You claim cheating when you have no knowledge of the environment. In fact that is why you're calling it cheating because you have no frame of reference to understand what goes on in the front row.

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Not attacking you by asking you if you have any credibility to comment; you aren't a forward and haven't been so you don't have a clue what goes on in the front row. Most self respecting non front rowers have that much humility. Even the refs dont really know but just because a scrum goes down or a head comes up its not 'deliberate', the amount of force going through your neck or top of your shoulders determines the outcome. Again if you had ever scrummed in the front row you'd know that but you dont so calling it cheating - which if I'm not mistaken is an attack on the players involved - is just speculation on your part based on ignorance of the facts.

Now you're talking out of your behind Smile Yes, that a personal attack, but you deserve it. So you're really saying the only ones qualified to speak on the scrum are those who have been forwards? Really?

Now stop blathering on about how qualified you are to speak on the scrum, and how anyone without your superior knowledge of the game, isn't, and stick to the points of what actually happened. I've zero interest in what position you played, if any, or your claims of superior understanding of what forwards get up to in a scrum. I like to look at facts, rather than baseless, pointless, bluster.

Thank you Very Happy

You can't look at the facts but you don't understand what your looking at. Only a forward knows what goes on at scrum time. Sadly until you understand that - the refs do but have to make a choice - you'll continue with the uninformed assertions and personal attacks.

Stick to the facts, rugby genius.

I am but you can't because you are looking at something you have no experience of and making ill informed judgments. That is a fact. You claim cheating when you have no knowledge of the environment.

No you're not. You're claiming you know what's going on behind the scenes (that's not something based on fact, but mere opinion), while I'm actually looking at the facts and trying to discuss them. Difficult to do because you don't want to discuss inconvenient facts, but instead tell the world all about your opinions based on your superior knowledge of the game.

Keep digging Very Happy

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:20 pm

Mmm, i'll stick to my vastly superior knowledge by comparison with yours regards scrummaging and completely ignore you total lack of knowledge thanks, you have no other way to explain what goes on other than to call it 'cheating'.

Makes sense now why you've had to resort to that conclusion.




Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Gwlad wrote:Mmm, i'll stick to my vastly superior knowledge by comparison with yours regards scrummaging and completely ignore you total lack of knowledge thanks, you have no other way to explain what goes on other than to call it 'cheating'.

Makes sense now why you've had to resort to that conclusion.




You're an idiot if you don't think deliberately pulling the scrum down isn't cheating, and you've never been a forward if you don't think Wales were deliberately pulling the scrum down. It;s that simple.

Anyway, I've had my fun now. Time for a break, and hopefully you're in more reasonable mood should you wish to continue the conversation when I return.

P.s please don't take the personal insults personally. I don't really mean them Hug

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Mmm, i'll stick to my vastly superior knowledge by comparison with yours regards scrummaging and completely ignore you total lack of knowledge thanks, you have no other way to explain what goes on other than to call it 'cheating'.

Makes sense now why you've had to resort to that conclusion.




You're an idiot if you don't think deliberately pulling the scrum down isn't cheating, and you've never been a forward if you don't think Wales were deliberately pulling the scrum down. It;s that simple.

Anyway, I've had my fun now. Time for a break, and hopefully you're in more reasonable mood should you wish to continue the conversation when I return.

P.s please don't take the personal insults personally. I don't really mean them Hug

I won't take anything you post seriously after this little exchange laughing  thumbsup

Stick to an aspect of the game you understand, the scrum is not one of those. Its like my wife asking questions about it. QED  you call it cheating when you don't know what you're looking at, classic confirmation bias brought about by ignorance.

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:32 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Mmm, i'll stick to my vastly superior knowledge by comparison with yours regards scrummaging and completely ignore you total lack of knowledge thanks, you have no other way to explain what goes on other than to call it 'cheating'.

Makes sense now why you've had to resort to that conclusion.




You're an idiot if you don't think deliberately pulling the scrum down isn't cheating, and you've never been a forward if you don't think Wales were deliberately pulling the scrum down. It;s that simple.

Anyway, I've had my fun now. Time for a break, and hopefully you're in more reasonable mood should you wish to continue the conversation when I return.

P.s please don't take the personal insults personally. I don't really mean them Hug

I won't take anything you post seriously after this little exchange laughing  thumbsup

Stick to an aspect of the game you understand, the scrum is not one of those. Its like my wife asking questions about it. QED  you call it cheating when you don't know what you're looking at, classic confirmation bias brought about by ignorance.

laughing

Laters, rugby genius Smile

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:Mmm, i'll stick to my vastly superior knowledge by comparison with yours regards scrummaging and completely ignore you total lack of knowledge thanks, you have no other way to explain what goes on other than to call it 'cheating'.

Makes sense now why you've had to resort to that conclusion.




You're an idiot if you don't think deliberately pulling the scrum down isn't cheating, and you've never been a forward if you don't think Wales were deliberately pulling the scrum down. It;s that simple.

Anyway, I've had my fun now. Time for a break, and hopefully you're in more reasonable mood should you wish to continue the conversation when I return.

P.s please don't take the personal insults personally. I don't really mean them Hug

I won't take anything you post seriously after this little exchange laughing  thumbsup

Stick to an aspect of the game you understand, the scrum is not one of those. Its like my wife asking questions about it. QED  you call it cheating when you don't know what you're looking at, classic confirmation bias brought about by ignorance.

laughing

Laters, rugby genius Smile

Laters, rugby ignoramus.

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Munchkin wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:When should he have awarded a pen try munchkin?

At least on two occasions when the French scrum had forward momentum, and the Welsh pulled it down, or popped up.

France pulled it down/popped up on a number of occasions. Then they cheated to bring on their better scrumming prop and one of their guys bit St George - scummy team if you ask me. Once found guilty of all accusations 5 points will be awarded to Wales.

The pop up I seen was definitely when the Welsh popped up first. Not a crime, but certainly an opportunity to award a penalty try, and end the misery, rather than adding to the farce.

Perhaps grammar is something else you aren't used to either.

So front row popped up. Not a crime but is cheating? Makes no sense.

Think he did it to catch a flying sandwich? No he popped up because of the agony in his neck which was going to snap if he stayed where he was. you say its not a crime, so …not cheating then?

Anyway, yet again you're wrong. The scrum wasn't moving and for a ref to award a pen try in this situation would be laughable. Popping up is not foul play. Go look at law 10.2 and explain how a stationary scrum would lead to a try being scored other than in your imagination?

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by SecretFly on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:11 pm

Yep but popping up doesn't happen in a stationary scrum. Something has to be moving one way or another for the neck pressure to apply. Resistance is happening but movement forward is happening too. No 'crime' because of the neck issues - a player thinks life before laws and all that - but a whistle happens anyway - similar to a player being trapped under a pack and being whistled for not miraculously being able to get himself out of there.

SecretFly

Posts : 25518
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:12 pm

SecretFly wrote:Yep but popping up doesn't happen in a stationary scrum.  Something has to be moving one way or another for the neck pressure to apply.  Resistance is happening but movement forward is happening too.  No 'crime' because of the neck issues - a player thinks life before laws and all that - but a whistle happens anyway - similar to a player being trapped under a pack and being whistled for not miraculously being able to get himself out of there.

Sorry but popping up often happens because of the stasis in a stationary scrum. Something has to give and its usually the props neck or hips.

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by SecretFly on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:14 pm

There's a nudge one way or another usually. I detected forward movement by France mostly during those scrums. Even that Welsh ref refered to earlier, who gave his opinion on the 20 minutes, admitted that Barnes had enough reasons to award a penalty try

SecretFly

Posts : 25518
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:19 pm

I dont think he wanted to end the game that way to be honest. Even the forward movement you detected is not the same as a clear drive on that gets brought down and leads to a pen try when it is entirely justified. Barnes was asked by Maestri and said there is no movement hence why he kept resetting. France had a very marginal edge having cheated by bringing Slimani back on and i think Wales were also disadvantaged by having Faletau at lock.

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Engine#4 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:37 pm

"No forward movement, hence no penalty try"

Fast forward a minute or two-

"Eh...not enough forward momentum..so eh...no penalty try"

Feel for Barnes and the pickle he was in. Can't award a penalty try because the French scrum won't reach the line. French scrum will never reach the line because it's being pulled down.

Engine#4

Posts : 409
Join date : 2013-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:43 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:When should he have awarded a pen try munchkin?

At least on two occasions when the French scrum had forward momentum, and the Welsh pulled it down, or popped up.

France pulled it down/popped up on a number of occasions. Then they cheated to bring on their better scrumming prop and one of their guys bit St George - scummy team if you ask me. Once found guilty of all accusations 5 points will be awarded to Wales.

The pop up I seen was definitely when the Welsh popped up first. Not a crime, but certainly an opportunity to award a penalty try, and end the misery, rather than adding to the farce.

Perhaps grammar is something else you aren't used to either.

So front row popped up. Not a crime but is cheating? Makes no sense.

Think he did it to catch a flying sandwich? No he popped up because of the agony in his neck which was going to snap if he stayed where he was. you say its not a crime, so …not cheating then?

Anyway, yet again you're wrong. The scrum wasn't moving and for a ref to award a pen try in this situation would be laughable. Popping up is not foul play. Go look at law 10.2 and explain how a stationary scrum would lead to a try being scored other than in your imagination?

Comprehension isn't exactly your strong suit. "NOT A CRIME" I would write in crayon if I could, just to help you, but not practical.

So, popping up isn't a crime, but if the player loses the bind then it is possible to award a penalty against them, if it's deemed that the player was legally forced to pop up, or pop up simply to have the scrum reset.

Now, it was one of your Welsh experts on Wales Online that cited the example I gave,  but then he most  probably never was a forward, and so doesn't know what he's talking about. Unlike you, the rugby genius Smile

I don't know what position Murray Kinsella played in his day but, if not a forward, perhaps you should toddle along to him and inform him that he is, in fact, not qualified to provide in-depth analysis of the scrum, and that you, the rugby genius, could do the job much better Laugh

You're the gift that keeps giving.

Thank you kiss

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by TightHEAD on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Fed up with the lack of respect being shown to the refs by fans these days, Wayne did nothing wrong.
avatar
TightHEAD

Posts : 2189
Join date : 2014-09-25
Location : HQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:29 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:When should he have awarded a pen try munchkin?

At least on two occasions when the French scrum had forward momentum, and the Welsh pulled it down, or popped up.

France pulled it down/popped up on a number of occasions. Then they cheated to bring on their better scrumming prop and one of their guys bit St George - scummy team if you ask me. Once found guilty of all accusations 5 points will be awarded to Wales.

The pop up I seen was definitely when the Welsh popped up first. Not a crime, but certainly an opportunity to award a penalty try, and end the misery, rather than adding to the farce.

Perhaps grammar is something else you aren't used to either.

So front row popped up. Not a crime but is cheating? Makes no sense.

Think he did it to catch a flying sandwich? No he popped up because of the agony in his neck which was going to snap if he stayed where he was. you say its not a crime, so …not cheating then?

Anyway, yet again you're wrong. The scrum wasn't moving and for a ref to award a pen try in this situation would be laughable. Popping up is not foul play. Go look at law 10.2 and explain how a stationary scrum would lead to a try being scored other than in your imagination?

Comprehension isn't exactly your strong suit. "NOT A CRIME" I would write in crayon if I could, just to help you, but not practical.

So, popping up isn't a crime, but if the player loses the bind then it is possible to award a penalty against them, if it's deemed that the player was legally forced to pop up, or pop up simply to have the scrum reset.

Now, it was one of your Welsh experts on Wales Online that cited the example I gave,  but then he most  probably never was a forward, and so doesn't know what he's talking about. Unlike you, the rugby genius Smile

I don't know what position Murray Kinsella played in his day but, if not a forward, perhaps you should toddle along to him and inform him that he is, in fact, not qualified to provide in-depth analysis of the scrum, and that you, the rugby genius, could do the job much better Laugh

You're the gift that keeps giving.

Thank you kiss

Rugby ignoramus, Your grammar remains appalling. Shocked

A scrum penalty is not the same as a penalty try…can you understand that? No, probably not.

Glad to see you looked the rules up at last to give you some idea about your subject but sadly you're still way off. Just no idea what scrummaging is about, but since you were NEVER in a scrum in your entire life you dont have a monkey's chuff of a clue what you're blathering on about.


Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:33 pm

TightHEAD wrote:Fed up with the lack of respect being shown to the refs by fans these days, Wayne did nothing wrong.

I agree. It's shocking. Poor old Wayne the innocent angel

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Cyril on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:42 pm

Irish fans really are in danger of.... Who am I kidding, they really are incapable of accepting decisions against them.

Cyril

Posts : 5553
Join date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:45 pm

Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:When should he have awarded a pen try munchkin?

At least on two occasions when the French scrum had forward momentum, and the Welsh pulled it down, or popped up.

France pulled it down/popped up on a number of occasions. Then they cheated to bring on their better scrumming prop and one of their guys bit St George - scummy team if you ask me. Once found guilty of all accusations 5 points will be awarded to Wales.

The pop up I seen was definitely when the Welsh popped up first. Not a crime, but certainly an opportunity to award a penalty try, and end the misery, rather than adding to the farce.

Perhaps grammar is something else you aren't used to either.

So front row popped up. Not a crime but is cheating? Makes no sense.

Think he did it to catch a flying sandwich? No he popped up because of the agony in his neck which was going to snap if he stayed where he was. you say its not a crime, so …not cheating then?

Anyway, yet again you're wrong. The scrum wasn't moving and for a ref to award a pen try in this situation would be laughable. Popping up is not foul play. Go look at law 10.2 and explain how a stationary scrum would lead to a try being scored other than in your imagination?

Comprehension isn't exactly your strong suit. "NOT A CRIME" I would write in crayon if I could, just to help you, but not practical.

So, popping up isn't a crime, but if the player loses the bind then it is possible to award a penalty against them, if it's deemed that the player was legally forced to pop up, or pop up simply to have the scrum reset.

Now, it was one of your Welsh experts on Wales Online that cited the example I gave,  but then he most  probably never was a forward, and so doesn't know what he's talking about. Unlike you, the rugby genius Smile

I don't know what position Murray Kinsella played in his day but, if not a forward, perhaps you should toddle along to him and inform him that he is, in fact, not qualified to provide in-depth analysis of the scrum, and that you, the rugby genius, could do the job much better Laugh

You're the gift that keeps giving.

Thank you kiss

Rugby ignoramus, Your grammar remains appalling.  Shocked

A scrum penalty is not the same as a penalty try…can you understand that? No, probably not.

Glad to see you looked the rules up at last to give you some idea about your subject but sadly you're still way off. Just no idea what scrummaging is about, but since you were NEVER in a scrum in your entire life you dont have a monkey's chuff of a clue what you're blathering on about.


Goodness, you try to mock me for poor grammar. You should proofread your own, you ejit Laugh

It was you who looked up the rules. Admit it!

A penalty try can be awarded when a try is deemed likely, but for the opposition committing an offense preventing it.

But do keep going Smile


Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Cyril wrote:Irish fans really are in danger of.... Who am I kidding, they really are incapable of accepting decisions against them.

Are you on the wrong thread, Cyril? Smile

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by SecretFly on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Cyril wrote:Irish fans really are in danger of.... Who am I kidding, they really are incapable of accepting decisions against them.

We wear Green, Cyril. The boys complaining about the 'anglo-saxon' ref were the boys in blue. I know, I know - it all becomes a blur towards the end of the 6Ns, as Billy would agree. Wink

SecretFly

Posts : 25518
Join date : 2011-12-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Gwlad on Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:44 pm

Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Munchkin wrote:
No 7&1/2 wrote:When should he have awarded a pen try munchkin?

At least on two occasions when the French scrum had forward momentum, and the Welsh pulled it down, or popped up.

France pulled it down/popped up on a number of occasions. Then they cheated to bring on their better scrumming prop and one of their guys bit St George - scummy team if you ask me. Once found guilty of all accusations 5 points will be awarded to Wales.

The pop up I seen was definitely when the Welsh popped up first. Not a crime, but certainly an opportunity to award a penalty try, and end the misery, rather than adding to the farce.

Perhaps grammar is something else you aren't used to either.

So front row popped up. Not a crime but is cheating? Makes no sense.

Think he did it to catch a flying sandwich? No he popped up because of the agony in his neck which was going to snap if he stayed where he was. you say its not a crime, so …not cheating then?

Anyway, yet again you're wrong. The scrum wasn't moving and for a ref to award a pen try in this situation would be laughable. Popping up is not foul play. Go look at law 10.2 and explain how a stationary scrum would lead to a try being scored other than in your imagination?

Comprehension isn't exactly your strong suit. "NOT A CRIME" I would write in crayon if I could, just to help you, but not practical.

So, popping up isn't a crime, but if the player loses the bind then it is possible to award a penalty against them, if it's deemed that the player was legally forced to pop up, or pop up simply to have the scrum reset.

Now, it was one of your Welsh experts on Wales Online that cited the example I gave,  but then he most  probably never was a forward, and so doesn't know what he's talking about. Unlike you, the rugby genius Smile

I don't know what position Murray Kinsella played in his day but, if not a forward, perhaps you should toddle along to him and inform him that he is, in fact, not qualified to provide in-depth analysis of the scrum, and that you, the rugby genius, could do the job much better Laugh

You're the gift that keeps giving.

Thank you kiss

Rugby ignoramus, Your grammar remains appalling.  Shocked

A scrum penalty is not the same as a penalty try…can you understand that? No, probably not.

Glad to see you looked the rules up at last to give you some idea about your subject but sadly you're still way off. Just no idea what scrummaging is about, but since you were NEVER in a scrum in your entire life you dont have a monkey's chuff of a clue what you're blathering on about.


Goodness, you try to mock me for poor grammar. You should proofread your own, you ejit  Laugh

It was you who looked up the rules. Admit it!

A penalty try can be awarded when a try is deemed likely, but for the opposition committing an offense preventing it.

But do keep going  Smile


And i repeat you galactic dimwit (with feeling) that a try isn't likely pif the scrum is stationary!!!! Try an understand the ball has to cross the line, its not even in the rules just a general tenet accepted by those who have ever taken part in a scrum, unlike yourself. thumbsup

Gwlad

Posts : 2548
Join date : 2014-12-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:09 pm

Ah, Gwlad, the cracks are showing as you slide into a complete online meltdown Very Happy

Now, I do understand that you think yourself the font of all knowledge, when it comes to the scrum. Nobody, outside you, and those fat lads at the front, could possibly understand the dark workings of the scrum. Maybe you're right! Forget about studying the multitude of camera angles, and the accompanying in-depth analysis that takes us through, step by step. It's a all a heresy!! No, the dark knowing of the mysterious workings of the sacred scrum are revealed only to those worthy guardians - the props.

So, the Wales Online expert in refereeing couldn't possibly be right. He's only a ref who probably never reached the fabled position of prop. Our own damned eyes have lied to us!! Because, you say, in the many reset scrums we witnessed, all were stationary. An illusion that only the masters of the dark arts, such as you, can see through.

I can only offer my thanks that you humble yourself to enlighten a mere mortal, such as myself  notworthy




Just kiddin. Yer just spouting rubbish, ye over-inflated balloon oh yeah


Last edited by Munchkin on Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Munchkin

Posts : 7275
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Same Tim Cymru v J'ai une tour Eiffel dans mon pantalon

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum