The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchy April 3rd - Card and Promo thread

+8
Marky
Fernando
x12x
President Trump
TwisT
JJJohnson
Engel Harlequin
Dolphin Ziggler
12 posters

Go down

Anarchy April 3rd - Card and Promo thread Empty Anarchy April 3rd - Card and Promo thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 21 Mar - 23:50

6CW Anarchy - 3rd April 2017

Match One
Best-Loser Battle Royal

Winner rejoins the Fight for Thirty
(All men begin in the ring)
Perfect Jack vs Mike Hill vs Cassius Zhi vs Crime Lord vs Lex Hart vs JJ Johnson vs Dicey Reilly vs Jack Hurst vs Engel Harlequin vs MMM vs Castile vs Varyag vs Cameron Faith vs Geoff Steel

Match Two
Death Squad vs Soldiers of Fortune

Match Three
Fight for Thirty - Round Two - Triple Threat
Grace vs McManus vs Jackson

Match Four
Reborn vs Hero vs Fanatic

Match Five
Cerberus vs Horrigan vs Best Loser

Match Six
Plague vs Wood vs Gazzy

Main Event
James vs O'Callaghan vs Murdoch

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Anarchy April 3rd - Card and Promo thread Empty Re: Anarchy April 3rd - Card and Promo thread

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 22 Mar - 1:33

The scene opens in a well lit studio with two black chairs. One is empty, the other seats Tim Allen wearing a grey suit. Above the chairs is a 6CW logo and just in front of Tim is a table with two glasses of water sat on it

TA: I am joined at this time by my guest this evening...Engel Harlequin.

An uncomfortable grunt comes from off camera before the sound of steel on concrete can be heard. From off camera Engel Harlequin appears holding himself up with the aid of crutches. Engel is very badly bruised and seems very pained. Tim Allen stands up offering Engel assistance to his chair.

EH: GET OFF ME.

Engel almost topples over as he swings a crutch in Tim's direction frantically. He positions himself in front of the vacant chair and slumps down as Tim Allen moves back to his own seat uneasily

TA: So-uh Engel Thankyou for making thi-

Engel interrupts quickly

EH: You know it frightens me Tim. It frightens me listening to all these voices in my head...to FEEL the disappointment pecking away inside like a woodpecker at every loss, every broken promise. These people go out there and they talk to me...telling me I am a joke, that I serve no purpose being in a 6CW ring, and regular as clockwork week in week out I continue to prove them right. And still all these Angels continue to chant my name. STILL they pay with there hard earned wages to come and see me. You know a long time ago being crazy meant something. But, truth is...nowadays everybodies crazy. 

TA: HaHa, yes. Now Engel, clearly we can see that the HELLACIOUS attack you suffered last week has had some lasting effects on you. Do you think you can make it to Anarchy and regain some of your lossed momentum?

Engel shakes his head dismissively

EH: TO BE...OR NOT TO BE? That is the question Timothy...I do wish you would get straight to the point. Truth is, I don't even know if I will make it to Day of Reckoning. Such was the extent of my injuries. But I asked for this Tim, I made a mistake out there. I dismissed Edward Plague, Man Mountain Mike and that Son of a Bi*** Liam Wood as nothing, as the past. I went ahead and let a little piece of History, a footnote bite me on the ass.

TA: Don't you think you are being more so dismissive with that statement?

Engel pushes his body up slightly in his chair, clearly in pain.

EH: The gateway to glory match and its subsequent spoils are a ONCE in a lifetime thing. You know, I respect Liam Wood. He did what I would have done in his position, he did what I use to do and that is win by any means nessecary...and sometimes I think maybe that guy is doing the right thing...maybe I should flirt with the Devils...BUT the fact is given the choice of a title shot against Cassius Zhi or whoever holds that 6CW title and THE main event of Night of Glory...or a further futile attempt to beat the numbers game and get revenge against Liam Wood and his bunch of misfits...of course I am going to go for the 6CW title, of course I want my night of glory moment at the top...and thats where I made my mistake and let these people down. I reached for that Brass ring and as I did...the roof came tumbling down on me courtesy of that giant heap of haggis Man Mountain Mike.

Engel continually mutters "to be or not to be?" under his breath as Tim Allen continues to question Engel

TA: And what about your mental state? You have a history of illness in that regards. Have you been cleared on those grouds?

Engel who has been muttering to himself and looking down at twiddling thumbs suddenly falls silent and lifts his head staring straight at Tim

EH: HeHeHe...Psychologically sound for intergration into society. You know these doctors, there crazy. Always have to talk to people with posh words and fast accents. They can't hear whats in here (Engel points to the side of his head and smiles before lowering his hand) and until they can I assure you I am safe from the men in white coats Timothy. HeHeHe.TA: Has anybody been to visit you Engel?

Engel shrugs looking up at the set lights smiling. He lowers his head.

EH: You know, Tim...I don't have many friends here in 6CW. Theresa, she's been over in Los Angeles filming some sort of Infomercial thing...making heaps of money apparently. I ring her everyday. Robin, well he usually has his phone on voicemail and he just advanced in the fight for thirty tournament...I shan't expect a whisper from him. The three headed man sausage has been faithfully recreated in my back garden but unfortunately I don't have enough alcohol for Dicey. The truth is everybody is getting on with there lives. Now me, its not all been doom and gloom you know. I have crutches, I can go anywhere I like and park in those bays right next to the front door of places without being frowned upon. I have a real good looking nurse come and give me a bed bath, hey I even managed to watch that copy of 'White men can't jump' that Robin lent me.

TA: So Engel the big question is,  and I am sure the people you refer to as your 'Angels' wil be wanting to know the answer to this question, when can we expect to see you back in in-ring action?

Engel puts his hands together leaning on his crutches with his elbows and playfully taps his fingers

EH: Eeeny meeny miny mo, catch a piggy by the toe. HeHeHe, sorry Tim. I am working with the doctors, hopefully they will clear me in the event of a scheduled match, but if I cannot reach these same heights if I cannot give my Angels 100% then I can't do anything but hang up my boots. Thats the very nature of the matter Tim. The dream is over, I let my own reckless abandon to move upwards and onwards fail to see the things right in front of me and this time might just have been my very last time. We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice...This is real life. Concussions, blackouts, a broken Tailbone, internal bleeding. Man Mountain Mike did a real number on me. But you see, Pain's not bad, it's good. It teaches you things. I understand that.

TA: Engel you seem a little defeated? Many people have stated you were robbed of two seperate victories over Liam Wood, with this hellacious attack, don't you want revenge on the Brotherhood? Will that not spur you on to a full recovery?

Engel leans forward rather solemnly

EH: Everyones got something to blame, because no one wants to look inside themselves. I let my guard down, and walked into trap after trap after trap. I've got to sit down and look at myself for a while, got to figure out where it all went wrong, see if there's enough left in the tank. Hopefully I can make a full recovery, where I go from there...you'll have to wait and see.

Engel pulls himself to his feet and Tim also rises.

TA: Thankyou for your time Engel. The 6CW universe will certainly be hoping to see you once more in in-ring action. The scene cuts to the announcers desk

Ha: This was recorded earlier this morning. Shocking to witness one of the toughest son of a guns that I have ever had the pleasure of commenting on in 6CW history on crutches. The fact is however that Engel Harlequin IS scheduled to compete to regain his spot in the fight for 30. The real story here is can he make it. As always cards are subject to change. However our thoughts are with Engel in hoping for a speedy recovery.

He: Engels done. He just wrote his obituary Harold. When the going gets tough...Engel gets going.

The scene cuts to a commercial

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Anarchy April 3rd - Card and Promo thread Empty Re: Anarchy April 3rd - Card and Promo thread

Post by JJJohnson Wed 22 Mar - 2:50

*JJ Johnson is standing by in the backstage area with Timothy Allen. The crowd give JJ a roar but he doesn't look in the best of moods.

TA: JJ...

*Crowd pop

TA: Following on from the disappointment of last night...

*JJ holds up his hand to silence Allen, who immediately goes quiet. JJ takes a deep breath

JJ: Disappointment?

*JJ mockingly grins

JJ: Disappointment huh? OK, hell let's play it that way....last night, JJ Johnson......Dicey Reilly....GazzyD.....Cerberus....middle o' the ring....putting on one hell of a match, a main event the kind of calibre you sell yo goddamn left nut fo'....

Winning team advancing to the next round of the "Fight fo' 30" tournament....one step closer to gaining an advantage that takes the winner to a guaranteed world championship bout at Night of Glory...

And in the run up I heard the talk....the whispers...the rumours....the tension between JJ Johnson and Dicey Reilly gone be too much.....ain't no way these two can vibe together....ain't no way they gone co-exist and remain on the same page...

*JJ laughs again and scratches his head

JJ: And I told y'all last week....I looked into Dicey Reilly's eyes and I told him that if he wanted it to go off....that if he wanted a fight with JJ Johnson then that was on him...I ain't never backed down from a fight in my life, ain't about to start now...

TA: So you're calling out Dicey Reilly?

*JJ glares at Tim Allen

JJ: What you think this is fool? I ain't pulling out no goddamn soapbox and declaring my intentions fo' a fight....I'm jus' gone fight....I ain't gone stand and talk fo' hours about what's coming....Dicey Reilly put his hands on me and in that instant he knew what he had done, he knew this (beep) was signed...

And I don't expect him to hide.....boy too laced on moonshine to know what's good fo' him...but when JJ Johnson is up in his grill he gone realise that there is a difference between being "born to fight" and actually being able to fight...

*There are some boos now from the audience but JJ clicks his tongue at the naysayers

TA: Breaking news is that a battle royal has been announced for Anarchy on April 3rd....all those who were unsuccessful last night will have the opportunity to compete for a "wildcard", earning the right to re-enter the "Fight for 30".....this match will contain the likes of Cassius Zhi.....Crime Lord....

JJ: Dicey Reilly...

*Tim Allen nods his head

JJ: That's all I need to know....the rest o' these fools can get theirs in time, they can take a number and get in goddamn line.....I got enough a55 whoopings to go round all these sorry sons o' b1tches.....I said it last week and I'll say it again, whether i'm number 1 or number 30 it don't matter to me....I know how to win these matches....I will win the Gateway to Glory and I will headline Night of Glory....

But this (beep) with and Dicey.....personal, business....you can decide which one because it all amounts to the same thing....it ends the same way.....JJ Johnson taking this punk to beatdown city...

This been a long time coming....ever since he started flapping his gums about JJ Johnson coming back.....JJ Johnson fighting for Team 6CW.....JJ Johnson having beef with GazzyD....JJ Johnson having a bigger d1ck than he'll ever have....man can't keep my name outta his mouth and so I'm gone oblige him...

He wants this and he gone get it....just don't cry when it's all said and done.....when JJ Johnson proves he's better....when JJ Johnson slaps you upside that ugly a55 head and leaves you lying at my feet...

And throwing Dicey Reilly over the top rope on April 3rd ain't the kind o' (beep) I'm talking about....this don't end until the both of us done painted the arena with each other's blood....this ain't handbags at dawn....somebody gone get hurt!

*There are mixed calls from the crowd as JJ nods at Timothy Allen and then turns away to exit the scene. He stops short and his fierce demeanor softens slightly

JJ: Well I'll be damned...

*The cameras pan around to show two masked men entering the corridor, kitbags slung over their shoulders. The smaller man throws his bag down and strides over to JJ, giving him a huge hug.

JJ: Damn playa....ain't nobody told me you boys were scheduled for this next show....hey, Timothy Allen bring yo a55 back over here dog...

*Tim Allen shuffles back into the picture

JJ: (beep) this enough to change up my mood....Tim, allow me to introduce to you Castiguer......Sicarius......The Soldiers of Fortune!

TA: The Soldiers of Fortune? But I thought you were...

*JJ grins as he claps Castiguer on the back and beckons Sicarius, who is much bigger than both men, over to join them.

JJ: Angelo Anneire, you damn right....I played my part and we were a damn good team back in our day....but I got my pathway and now they got theirs....preach to the man, Castig....let them know....

*Castiguer grins at JJ as he takes the mic

Castiguer: I gotta say it feels great to be back....it's been six years now since the Church of Hero shattered my leg and put me on the shelf....six long years for me to decide if I just wanted to train upcoming superstars or give this one last punt....and here I am...

TA: With a new member...

*Castiguer punches Sicarius on the shoulder

Castiguer: My star pupil....6'5, 285 lbs....they say me and JJ were a team to behold in our heyday but I think me and Sicarius are better...

*JJ whistles from the back of the conversation

Castiguer: We are the perfect combination of power and speed.....our style is guaranteed box office...

TA: And what can the fans expect from the two of you?

*Sicarius pulls the mic upwards

Sicarius: Baby you about to see entertainment....growing up I looked up to JJ....I was trained by his best friend.....I like to think my style is something unlike anything you have ever seen here before in 6CW....we're not here to just make up numbers....we're showmen and we are here to make an impact....

Castiguer: The tag division isn't as deep as it could be.....but we've seen the Death Squad, the Parasite Killers and The TA....we know the quality they possess....we believe we can surpass anything they've got to offer...

TA: The TA have been on one hell of a roll since they arrived in 6CW....

Sicarius: Just like the Church of Hero were when JJ and Castiguer went to 6WF.....nobody is unbeatable....nobody is untouchable.....and sooner rather than later we are going to show that....

I'm new to this and maybe I got a point to prove....the original Soldiers of Fortune were one of the most successful tag teams in 6WF history....but damn would you look at my shoulders....I can carry any amount of pressure you wanna throw at me...we're ready for anything that comes our way...

TA: And Castiguer....I have to ask....you do know the Church of Hero are here....in 6CW...?

*Castiguer opens his mouth to reply but then closes it and looks from JJ to Sicarius. JJ pats his friend on the shoulder

JJ: I'll catch up with you guys a little later, i think you got this one....dinner and drinks on me though...

*JJ touches knuckles with Sicarius as he leaves the scene. The camera pans back on Castiguer

Castiguer: We haven't returned for a revenge mission, plenty of time has passed....but whilst time may heal wounds, it doesn't stop the scarring.....it'll never be forgotten what happened to me and I truly believe what goes around, comes around...

But sometimes you just gotta bide your time....now if you'll excuse us, we need to get used to our new surroundings!

*Castiguer and Sicarius nod at Tim Allen as they pick up their bags and walk past him toward their locker room.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Wed 22 Mar - 3:15

"Power" by Kanye West plays around the arena and Anthony Grace appears on the stage in his usual white suit and coat. He proudly holds up an official looking document with his large signature on it, before laughing and heading down the stage to the ring.

HE: And here is the winner of the number 30 slot!

HA: Oh come on! You don't believe that contract is real right! 6CW wouldn't host this tournament and then choose who wins it behind the scenes!

HE: Why not?! You think you know information that is far above your pay grade? Has anything Grace said so far not come true?!

HA: Well, no but.......

HE: He is the best thing going in 6CW! Of course this place is going to protect their most valuable asset! You just need to wise up to the bigger picture!

As the fans boo loudly, Anthony Grace enters the ring and takes a gold microphone out of his coat pocket. The music dies down but the fans keep booing. An irate Grace shouts out to them.

AG: YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTHS AND STEP IN LINE!

The fans jeer Grace and he removes his sunglasses.

AG: YOU GET BEHIND THE GUY PROVIDING THE ENTERTAINMENT! JUST LIKE 29 LOSERS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO DO AT GATEWAY TO GLORY!

The fans quieten down slightly, probably due to the 6CW staff urging them to do so and giving Anthony Grace worried looks. Grace continues to look angry in the ring, but he chooses to speak above the noise.

AG: At Aftermath, I took the next step in what is already a formality! A formality and a fact! 6CW has done the deal behind the scenes and promised the prize of the number 30 spot at Gateway to Glory to Anthony "Amazing" Grace! No buts! No excuses! Signed, sealed and delivered on their begging knees!

Grace holds his arm aloft in triumph but the crowd just ignore him. The 6CW staff around the arena continue to urge the crowd to be silent. Grace points at them.

AG: IF THEY WON'T BE QUIET, THEN YOU CHUCK THEM OUT OF MY BUILDING!

Grace adjusts his coat and moves his head from side to side to calm himself down.

AG: While the b-list roster read their scripts and bigged up their chances, they all knew they will simply playing a part in my show. There is no possible way, morally or legally, that anyone else can take that prize instead of me! It is a done deal! It is a signed contract! It is everything that no other 6CW employee has ever promised anyone else........

Grace glares at the crowd.

AG: BECAUSE NO-ONE HERE IS WORTHY OF IT OTHER THAN ME!

Grace rotates his shoulders and stares up the aisle.

AG: The problem we have now is boredom! The boredom we have to go through in more weeks of blatant lies by blatant losers, using any acting skill they can muster to plead that there can indeed be another 1 that comes in at 30!

He points to the curtain.

AG: IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN! YOU LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE WHO PAY YOUR WAGES!

Grace paces the ring.

AG: After Faith and Steel were ordered to lay down and take the loss, I decided there was only one thing I needed to do after my obvious victory......

He stares at the crowd.

AG: AND THAT WAS TO LEAVE!

The crowd boo and urge him to do just that. Grace ignores them and carries on.

AG: I have no interest in what happens after my match. I have no interest in my opponents. I have no interest in anything in 6CW that doesn't revolve around me. Because without Anthony Grace, the 6CW world just stays dead still!

Grace spins the gold microphone in his hand and continues.

AG: So this is what I am going to do. I am not going to stand here listening to whoever my opponents are failing miserably to convince you all they can win. It is a waste of my valuable time. it is a waste of my valuable energy. It is a waste of my valuable money. The money I used to prop this failing business up with!

The crowd boo and even the Lloyd brothers look uncomfortable. Grace snarls and shakes his head.

AG: Therefore I have come prepared.........

Grace reaches into his trouser pocket and takes out a small recorder.

AG: If my opponents want a reply, all they have to do is press Play........

Grace places the microphone up against the recorder and presses a button. His voice starts to be heard coming from it.

Recorder: Anthony Grace is going to be the number 30 entrant in Gateway to Glory. You are not.

Grace drops the recorder to the canvas and exits the ring. He starts to talk as he strides up the aisle.

AG: As for me, I am going to concentrate on the most important element of this company! The money maker of this organisation! The income generator agitator! The prized asset with attitude! Tax free excitement and with interest guaranteed! The universal byword of excellence! The star man in an average land! 6CW's only icon! 6CW's only importance! 6CW's only hope! The man everyone in the world wants to be! The A-Game.........Anthony "Amazing" Grace!!

Grace reaches the curtain and casually chucks the gold microphone over his shoulder. He then exits the arena as the crowd look on.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Wed 22 Mar - 3:20

Dicey steps out of the shower, wraps a towel around himself and walks out into the seating area of his dressing room to find Sally sitting on Timothy Allen’s lap

Dicey: Easy tiger, you are scaring poor Tim

Sally smiles and kisses Tim on the cheek before getting off his lap, letting her sleek dress slip off as she walks towards the bathroom

Sally: I’ll be getting wet if you need me

Sally blows Dicey a kiss before winking at a red faced Tim and disappearing behind the door

Dicey: I’m sorry about that Tim, she’s being looking at all these leaked nudes all weekend and really wants to make a video, I do have a camera handy if you’re up for some slap and strangle

Tim shifts nervously on his chair and starts to stutter

Tim: I..I…I…I…I’m here to do an interview Dicey but thanks for the offer

Dicey: YA HEAR THAT…YOU SCARED THE LAD

Sally: DAMN IT!!!!

Dicey: Anyway where were we?

Tim: The interview, I just finished talking to JJ and I…

Dicey: Shhh shhh shhh shhhh (Dicey puts his finger on Tim’s lips) I saw what that washed up hack had to say and I’m not surprised at all

Tim: About his comments on fighting you?

Dicey: About one minute he wants to fight and the next out pops two of his old friends, he’s a sham, a coward, a goon that has to bring in muscle to hide behind because he picked a fight with a guy that he knows will send his pearly whites so far down his throat he’ll have to stick his fingers up his ar*e to bite his nails, so yeah I’m not surprised at all, he has no honour, no loyalty, just look at that poor eejit he brought in, didn’t JJ betray him and put him out of action, so either he is very forgiving or the dumbest fu*ktard that has ever lived

Tim: What about the Battle Royal that was announced for Anarchy, with the winner getting reintroduced into the tournament

Dicey: F**k the tournament, I want Johnson and I will go through the rest in that ring to get at him

Tim: What about Zhi, he will be in there too
Dicey: Zhi can wait, JJ is first, this has been coming for a long time and I will gladly put that uppity pr*ck back in the fields where he belongs

Dicey stands up and drops his towel

Dicey: Make yourself useful, there is a camcorder in the bag over there, follow me and don’t stop filming, it’s gonna get wild…and I’m talking Animal Kingdom wild

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Wed 22 Mar - 4:32

The scene opens in a well decorated front room. The camera focused on a single phone sat upon a table

Phone: Ring Ring (continuously).

Several minutes pass

Phone: Click...(robotic voice) you are through to the voicemail of Robin Reborn...please leave a message after the beep...BEEP!

EH: Heeeeyyy, its me...AGAIN...Engel Harlequin. What up man? Guessing your probably at some sort of hip hop club or something partying your life away in celebration of your huge victory...well done on that by the way...I probably already covered that on a previous conversation...anyway I'm BORED! All these doctors keep coming round forcing me to walk on treadmills and things. I don't like all these Doctors...what if they find out I haven't been taking my medication man...I'll be dragged by my feet back to Cherry Falls. Anyway they keep saying I am contractually obligated to make appearances during this fight for 30 thing so I have to get better. I didn't sign a contract...I can't even write. Don't we still have that Kramer guy...the legal representative...I don't think I can do this man. Its all so tiring. If your busy I will try Dicey...but please man get back to me...click!

The scene fades

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by x12x Thu 23 Mar - 4:44

Our scene opens, once again within the fire burnt home of Edward Plague. We find ourselves in the grand hall that for now is empty apart from the lone figure of Liam Wood who rests the title belt across his shoulder, covering a long smart coat and white shirt. Wood adjusts the belt as he looks around the empty hall before a creak is heard and from nowhere Edward Plague is sat at the head of the room in one of the large chairs saved for the members of the Brotherhood.

Wood slowly walks up, a smile on his face. Plague offers a seat to Wood but the offer is turned down, Wood shaking his head and deciding to stand, leaning cockily against the podium of Plague. Plague's smile falters for a moment before returning as Wood speaks to Edward.

Wood: So what was so important that I had to come out here to the middle of nowhere, you know my time's important right?

Plague tilts his head, the smile remaining

Plague: Oh of course Brother...but our war is upon us...our Day Of Reckoning is nearly at our door...it is time for us to prepare for Glory...

Wood lets out a sigh

Wood: Glory? Oh you think I don't know about glory...look at what I have one my shoulder, look at what I do every time I step in to a ring for that company...

Plague laughs to himself

Plague: but Brother...there's more for us to achieve...a crowning moment that will open their eyes to our story...our message...

Wood: Your message...

Plague stands up, going toe to toe with Wood and for a moment almost looking transfixed by the EWF Title before quickly snapping back to reality and speaking

Plague: Wether you like it or not, this is a story we have been telling together...this has become our message and will lead you to your rightful place...I have been there every step of the way and I will continue to walk by your side...there is no reason to push me away...just push forward to the ultimate goal.

Wood pauses for a moment, taking longer than normal to respond before finally shaking his head

Wood: I guess you're right

Wood turns his back on Plague, once again looking around the hall while speaking

Wood: It's time to put this company in it's place and show them who's boss...I'm sick of Cassius Zhi, I'm sick of Cerberus and I'm sick of O'Callaghan...f**k their reigns and f**k them...I AM THE ONLY CHAMPION THAT MATTERS...and after I win the Fight For Thirty and go on to win the Gateway To Glory...I'm going to take the 6CW Title off whoever is holding it at Night Of Gloyr because I am done with people telling me that I'm just another world champion, I'm done with being told that The EWF Title is equal to the 6CW Title because it isn't...when it's in my hands It's the only belt that means a god damn thing...

Wood turns back to Plague

Wood: So let's make this happen...let's make sure that when Night Of Glory is over the eyes of the world are on me...the undisputed champion.

We make that happen and you can tell any story you want.

Wood walks towards the door and opens it, turning back one last time.

Wood: Let's get ready for war...

Plague's face lights up with a sick smile as he nods at Wood and the scene ends.

x12x

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Thu 23 Mar - 8:43

The lights die down in the arena before a red glow takes over as Haunted by Disturbed hits as the massive frame of Cerberus walks down to the ring dragging his TV Title along behind him before grabbing the top rope pulling himself onto the apron and steps over the ropes into the ring.

HE: Looks like we're going to hear from one of the few people to advance in the fight for 30 tournament 
HA: He was mightily impressive last week when teaming with Gazzy to defeat JJ & Dicey...Despite Dicey's lack of attempts to keep them in

Cerberus cracks his neck from one side to the other before lifting the mic up

JJ Johnson...I told you what would happen because Dicey can't be trusted...
He just stood there like the d*ckhead he is whilst i pinned your shoulders to the mat...
I knew all i had to do for the night was make sure Gazzy didn't get pinned and wait for one of you to stab the other in the back...
And like the pair of puppets you are.. all it needed was a few words of encouragement from me in the halls...
To break the trust and sow the lovely seeds of discontent between you two and stand back and watch you fan the flames of your own downfall...

A person's ego is a beautiful thing to destroy piece by piece...
And you 2 couldn't handle not being the one getting the pinfall...
You both wanted to be the big man and neither of you were going to sit by and watch the other be more successful despite what it's now cost you...
So whilst ill go on to win the fight for 30 tournament you two can enjoy your petty squabble...

HE: It was a great ploy & it worked like a charm
HA: JJ & Dicey was never going to work

So this leads me onto the 2nd round of the Fight for 30 Tournament...
Frank Horrigan & mystery opponent from the battle royal...
I mean why are they letting the losers have another go at this...
It's like a Scottish referendum we both know their better off out of it...
I don't care who comes back in and fills the gap because their just going to be another guy for me to beat up on my way to victory...

I have to admit i have been moderately impressed by The TA since they've come in taking over the tag division...Well what's left of it anyway...
They've picked up the tricks of the trade from Captain Australia....Max Adamson...Whatever the drug addict wants to call himself...
Unfortunately for Mr Horrigan he's going to learn the difference between Tag Team wrestling & hiding behind others...
To being out there all alone no one to crawl to when you've had your face caved in and want out...
I hope for your sake you can grow a set of balls & leave your comfort blanket in the back...
Leave your partner & the druggie and fight like a man not like a b*tch...

HE: It'll be interesting to see how many members of the TA appear at ringside
HA: I imagine as many as it needs to win the match

It doesn't matter though Frank because you are a small part in the inevitable of me winning this tournament...
And taking my rightful place at #30 in the Gateway to Glory before going on to fighting for the 6CW world title...
Not the pretenders EWF Title...As much as Liam Wood likes to run his mouth about how it's equal...
It doesn't have the history or the prestige to be held in the highest regard until someone worthy holds it...
Much like this TV Title im holding...No one cared about it until i was holding it....
That's why people like Engel Harlequin go after it so he can be champion but hide out of the spotlight so no one realizes how terrible he is really...

Cerberus rolls out the ring and grabs a chair from ringside and sets it up in the ring taking a seat on the chair facing backwards draping the TV Title over it

If anyone has a problem with what im saying right now...Then feel free to come say it to my face

HA: I wonder if their is anyone stupid enough to come out right now
HE: I can think of a few names that are plenty stupid enough...Like most the roster for example

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 27 Mar - 23:41

As Cerberus finishes his sentence, "Machine Gun" by Portishead hits, and the crowd immediately boo as Frank Horrigan walks out on his own, he stares a hole into Cerberus and has a microphone with him;

Horrigan: Cerberus... I've never been one for words... See, Jackson, he's happy to outwit you with his vocabulary. And Adamson is paid to talk these days... But me... I'm different. I'm someone who likes to let his actions speak louder than words...

(Horrigan drops his microphone to the floor with a thud and begins to walk to the ring, Cerberus is ready and waiting for him and the crowd are excited)

HA: Cerberus and Horrigan aren't going to wait for their match! They want to fight right now!

(Horrigan gets to the bottom of the ramp, Max Adamson sprints down frantically and puts his hands out in front of Horrigan)

Max: (with no mic) Frank, come on. This doesn't make sense. Save it for the match. Please.

(The crowd boo and Cerberus looks frustrated, Adamson continues to plead with Horrigan)

Max: (still no mic) You'll get your hands on him in the match, okay? Doing this now isn't the right thing to do. Trust me Frank, please.

(Horrigan also looks frustrated but he reluctantly backs away from the ring, a light "Let them fight" chant echoes around the building accompanied by booing as Adamson coerces Horrigan back up the ramp)

HA: What a damn shame Adamson had to stop these two behemoths colliding.

HE: Adamson is just protecting his investment Harold, why would he allow his client to get into a brawl before his singles debut?

HA: Because both men, and these fans, wanted it?

HE: You just don't understand management...

(Adamson is more at ease now as he and Horrigan stand at the top of the ramp, Cerberus is trash talking them from the ring)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 28 Mar - 7:06

*We cut backstage to the corridors outside the production area, where O'Callaghan is wandering, whistling to himself as Tim Allen approaches him for an interview*

TA: "O'Callaghan do you have a moment?"

O'Callaghan: "For you? Barely. Why do I never get collared by Miss Grey..."

*O'Callaghan rests his bag on the nearby box and adjusts his suit and hair ahead of the interview*

TA: "Erm...we are live O'Callaghan..."

O'Callaghan: "What? You come to me and ask for an interview, live....! Man needs to get ready Tim, do you not have any consideration for all the work that goes into making this being the perfection that he is...dudes in the back roll some footage of O'Callaghan doing O'Callaghan things and I'll just doll myself up here..."

*The camera cuts away to 6CW Aftermath - 20th March....*

6CW Aftermath - 20th March wrote:'Callaghan drags Castille up and wraps his arms around his waist before sending him flying through the air with a German Suplex

Reborn waits for Varyag to get to his feet before whipping him with force in to the corner. Varyag bounces out

Ha: ENZIGURI

The official tries to force O'Callaghan out of teh ring but his pleads go ignored as the dual champ lifts Castille up and then locks in a Full Nelson. He swings him from side to side a bit before ripping him through the air with a full nelson suplex

Ha: The official has really lost control of this bout

He: I'd say. O'Callaghan and Reborn look more concerned with one upping each other rather than winning at the minute

Reborn looks at O'Callaghan who is smiling cockily. Reborn turns his attentions back to Varyag who has pulled himself up in the corner of the ring

Ha: HELLUVA KICK

He: Its one HELLUVA beating The Death Squad are taking....you see what I did there

Ha: Very good....what are these two going to do next?

Both Reborn and O'Callaghan climb the ropes on opposite sides of teh ring with both members of The Death Squad out on the mat in front of tehm

He: INCOMING

Ha: FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR

O'Callaghan jumps off driving his elbow through the sternum of Castille whilst Reborn connects with his shooting star press

Both men meet in the centre of the ring and continue to trade words as The Death Squad slowly start to crawl towards the ropes and pull themselves up to their feet

He: WHAT'S THIS?

Ha: SIMULTANEOUS SHARPSHOOTERS

The crowd cheer (onbiously for Reborn) as both he and O'Callaghan take down their opponents with a dragon screw in to a sharpshooter

Ha: Both men tap....Reborn and O'Callaghan progress

'Stronger' starts to play as the official signals for the bell and both men break their submissions before continuing to bicker in the middle of the ring over who picked up the victory

*The camera cuts back to O'Callaghan who shoos away the make up artist and puts on a smile, as Allen begins*

TA: "Right........we've just seen what happened last week, and your progression in the Fight for the Thirty competition alongside Robin Reborn - do you have any thoughts O'Callaghan, particularly on the ending of the match?"

O'Callaghan: "Well my friend, it was merely another day at the office for O'Callaghan - but as we saw O'Callaghan was inconvenienced by his partner Robin Reborn, trying to but in on his fame and glory. Tim, do you know why Robin tried this?"

TA: "I don't, no"

O'Callaghan: "Let me explain then. You see Robin Reborn and his type of people have for centuries leached off the work of people like O'Callaghan, clearly inferior they try to manipulate situations and people to get where they want, a bit like how Robin became diversity champion last year. But, you see, a pure bred Irishman like myself, with the natural charisma and talent that the 6CW bosses and our dearly departed Mr Jones admire, is what is needed to take this company forward, Robin and his type of people are just not what rassling needs, or quite frankly wants, they're more suited for the valet driver business."

TA: "I'm not quite sure what you're hinting at their, but we shall continue"

O'Callaghan: "The people who need to understand, will Timothy. Lets proceed"

TA: "I just sa....anyways - this week sees you in the main event..."

*O'Callaghan cuts off Allen*

O'Callaghan: "...you're damn right I am! It seems Enforcer has brought himself out of 2012 and into 2017 and recognised who his true superstar, his true main eventer is! He's finally recognised the hard work and talent that O'Callaghan brings, and what he is doing to transform this company in merely a year! A year! O'Callaghan, don't wait for luck, O'Callaghan dedicates himself and will find himself, standing in the hall of fame, when the worl'ds gonna know his name. Yeah"

*O'Callaghan stops in his tracks, before breaking into full song*

TA: "Er...a word on your opponents this week?"

O'Callaghan: "Who are they?"

TA: "Marshall Murdoch and Clarke James"

O'Callaghan: "The hero worshippers?"

TA: "Well yes, but not anymore, it's complicated..."

O'Callaghan: "All I know Tim is that they were last good back when having nudes of Paige would've put you on a register, and memes didn't exist. Quite frankly in my mind they're so ancient they are Playstation Ones, going up against the modern, state of the art Playstation Four in O'Callaghan...who is centre stage, where he belongs"

*O'Callaghan picks up his bag*

O'Callaghan: "Now if you excuse me I have somewhere to be...."

*O'Callaghan goes to walk off...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Beer Tue 28 Mar - 8:54

~ Oh, please don’t leave on my account…

O’Callaghan turns round and looks across as Clarke James walks into shot…

Clarke James I was hoping for an encore; I mean that voice…. You know, once your ear drums finally stop bleeding, it really speaks to you. Hey, maybe we could do a duet…. I’ve got one for you

James clears his throat…

Clarke James: Am I more than you bargained for yet? I’ve been dying to tell you anything you want to hear cause that’s just who I am this week….

O’Callaghan: Man, that’s weak….

O’Callaghan turns to walk away…

Clarke James: Wait, wait…. I’ll get to the bit about you…I’ve changed the lyrics to suit…

‘You’re going down, down in the earlier rounds, O’Callaghan’s going down swinging.’

James stands waiting for an applause as O’Callaghan looks on unimpressed…

Clarke James: No? Not a fan? You kids nowadays are hard to please. I don’t think we’ve officially met, I’m the old, ‘Hero’ worshipper, the PS One to your PS Four….i’m also one half of the barrier that’s going to be stood between you and winning this little tournament. I’d say it’s nice to meet you, but it’s really not something that’s ever appealed to me.

You know, being around a while, you see it all the time. Cocky little upstarts, walking around, thinking they own the place, thinking they’re all ‘hip’ and ‘cool’, but you see, O’C, way back before you even got recognised, my friend Hero, he was referring to himself in the third person. JJ Johnson, he did it, and I’m sure you’re just the latest in a long line of people who think they’re better than they actually are.

James smirks to himself…

Clarke James: Which kind of brings me to this little situation we find ourselves in… Me, you, Marshall, Fight for Thirty….you’ll have to excuse my ignorance, I didn’t really pay attention to your match last week, but I get the impression you’re a bit upset that Robin Reborn kind of upstaged you? Reborn had the indecency to stand centre of that ring and make the pure bred Irishman look like a pure bred bitch!

It’s probably a good thing though, right? All this experience you’re picking up? It’s preparing you for your future, starting this week, when your fantasy run to the number 30 in the Gateway to Glory comes to an end. And imagine that? Losing to a couple of old hacks, back on the centre stage…..where they belong…..how’s that gonna feel, Champ? First Reborn, now this? No wonder you’re in a rush, you probably need to prepare yourself mentally for it… please, don’t let me stop you, we can catch up after our match…

James motions for O’Callaghan to leave…

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Fri 31 Mar - 4:09

*O'Callaghan looks at James motioning him away, and smirks*

O'Callaghan: "O'Callaghan departs when he wishes too...not on the whim of others, especially not opponents such as yourself Clarke..."

*O'Callaghan adjusts his tie*

O'Callaghan: "Nice to "officially" meet you Clarke, or is that "Brother" James?"

*O'Callaghan chuckles to himself*

O'Callaghan: "I see you haven't been taking too much notice of all the "has beens" who've quoted the same ramble at me, as you have just done...evidently my achievements to date aren't enough, so let me tell you a little more about O'Callaghan..."

*O'Callaghan straightens his suit, and stands tall*

O'Callaghan: "The place where I come from is a small town, they think so small, they use small words. But not me. O'Callaghan is smarter than that, I've worked it out, thus I stretch my mouth, and let these big words come right out. I decided I had enough, "I'm getting out", to the city, the big big city, where I'll make a big noise with all the big boys..."

*O'Callaghan glances down at the cameraman and winks*

O'Callaghan: "I'm on my way, I'm making it, big time! I've got to make it show yeah, big time, cos I'm so much larger than life, O'Callaghan is big time."

*O'Callaghan holds his arms out wide, and breaths in the air*

O'Callaghan: "When was the last time you were big time Clarke? Probably back in the 1980's, when luminaries such as Peter Gabriel dominated the world...that also goes for your little sidekick Marshall Murdoch....apologies "Brother Marshall" or whatever he's called...you guys couldn't even beat the Brotherhood, you had to leave it all to your "leader" Hero..."

*O'Callaghan turns away, and then goes into the face of James*

O'Callaghan: "NEWSFLASH!"

*O'Callaghan backs off back to his usual position*

O'Callaghan: "Hero isn't going to be on stage to save his two little cronies, to save the team of little brothers as they get embarrassed on their return to the Big time. O'Callaghan doesn't need to prepare himself mentally for tag team that's enduring a less memorable return than Logan Kincade and Blue Dragon, O'Callaghan is big time, and come Monday night...."brother"....Clarke James and Marshall Murdoch are going to find out, they can no longer hack it in the...."

*O'Callaghan goes into James's face again, smiling*

O'Callaghan: "BIG TIME!"

*O'Callaghan turns around chuckling...*
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 31 Mar - 16:59

Jackson Jackson is walking around backstage with his 6CW Tag Team Title over his shoulder, he pauses as he sees Anthony Grace's Locker Room, guarded by two members of Grace's entourage. Jackson smirks and walks over;

En1: Sorry kid, no autographs.

Jackson: Oh, my mistake. I'm not after a signature. I'm 6CW World Tag Team Champion Jackson Jackson, the man so good they named him twice.

En2: No photos either.

(Jackson looks incredulous before laughing it off)

Jackson: Listen, you two airheads might not know who I am, but Grace sure does. And if he's not a hundred percent sure, he will be when I qualify for the next round of the Fight for Thirty at his expense.

En1: Mr Grace is currently busy, he's got a very important meeting going on in there.

(Jackson re-adjusts his Tag Title)

Jackson: I don't care if he's having a bubble bath. You tell Grace that Jackson Jackson came looking for him, to deliver a friendly neighbourhood warning ahead of our match. He should heed it.

En2: I suggest you leave now.

(Jackson stares (up) at the entourage, smirks, and ruefully smiles)

Jackson: I suggest you make me.

Jackson immediately low blows the 2nd member of Grace's entourage with a low superkick, he laughs as the 1st member charges at him, Jackson slides behind him and locks in the Chickenwing!

Jackson nonchalantly breaks the hold after 10-15 seconds, and both members of Grace's entourage are on the floor as Jackson walks off.

Grace's Locker Room door opens from the inside as Grace steps out in a towel, with a shower cap on, and a rubber duck in his hand, looking in disbelief at his entourage laying on the floor in pain.

Grace: What the hell is your problem? I asked for twenty minutes to have a bubble bath and you can't even do that right...

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Fri 31 Mar - 17:48

The lights in the arena quickly dim as red and silver fireworks explode from the stage, last Resort then begins to echo around the arena.

HA: Steel missed out on the opportunity to enter the gateway to glory as the last entrant this past week, he surely will be wanting to make amends for that this week.

HE: Please there more chance of Yarmouth Blade entering as a surprise entrant and walking out the winner than Steel regaining his place in the competition.

HA: so your saying there's zero chance then.

Steel walks out from behind the curtain he applauds the crowd reception for him which is never wavering and begins to make his way down to ringside. He collects a microphone from the steps before climbing into the ring. Steel waits patiently for his music to fade before lifting the microphone to his lips.

GS: Last week I lost fair and square to two competitors that on the night wanted it more, I certainly have no complaints in fact, after the match I felt quite relieved to be out of this bragging rights competition, then to find out again this week I'll be fighting to regain my position in a competition I never asked to be a part of, I can't help but feel disappointed. No doubt winning this tournament would mean the world to some of the other talent on the roster but I see it for what it really is, an exercise to pass time before the real fighting starts, come on does being the last entrant mean by anyway your guaranteed to win, of course not that's why it's ridiculous these people are scrambling over themselves making a whole lot of something over what should mean extremely little. I have real issues to worry about rather than who I could have been facing in next round or who might lay ahead, I'll take whatever number I might be drawn as in the gateway to glory and I'll make the most of that.

HE: Of course it matters, the freshest man in the ring has a distinct advantage over his opponents, can somebody please shut him up he's ruining the spectacle.

HA: I think all he's trying to say is he's not willing to jump through hoops, when he will get a shot at winning anyway.

HE: Well if kick him out, see how he likes that

GS: I suppose the one positive to come out of the match at Anarchy is the name Mike Hill down to compete as one of the bunch of guys who weren't able to win at the first time of asking. His loss is my gain now he can't run he's stuck in that ring until I allow one of the other competitors to throw him over the top, or to the point I get tired of wailing on him and do it my god damn self.Its not my preferred full stop I wanted Mike one on one with no other outside interference to put this finally to bed, if this is the best I'm going to get though well I'll have to make the very most of it, then we can all move on from this, I'm getting very tired of having to talk about him every week and he doesn't deserve my time, whilst this remains unfinished though that's all there is to talk about. Mike you might as well forgot any other combatant in that ring come Anarchy the spotlight is on me and you.

Steel lowers the microphone as Last Resort begins to sound once more to cheers from the fans.

Steel

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Mon 3 Apr - 8:27

The scene opens with Timothy Allen standing by to interview Perfect Jack.

TA: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, Perfect Jack.

The crowd boo as Jack enters the scene.

TA: Last time out on Anarchy you lost the opportunity to progress further into the Fight for Thirty tournament, how are you feeling about that?

Perfect Jack for a second looks confused, before breathing heavily in frustration.

PJ: What do you mean I lost? Was I pinned? No. Mike Hill was. As per usual. Do you know what? I'm beginning to think there's a conspiracy against me. Time and time again I'm put into matches with either a title on the line or a chance to compete for one. You saw it in the fatal four way title match at Ashes to Ashes and you saw it again last week. It was basically a handicap match two weeks ago.

TA: Now this week you and 13 other men will compete in a battle royal with the chance to rejoin the fight for thirty tournament on the line? How are you feeling about this?

PJ: If 6CW management had any sense they would graciously gift me a bye into the fight for thirty that I so richly deserve. But 6CW don't have any sense do they. Since they have shoveled me with the rest of the losers from two weeks ago. I'll show everyone why I'm above them and everyone else in 6CW. They all need to know why I'm perfect and they're not. Interview over.

Perfect Jack walks off camera.

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down