The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - Fatal 4-Way elimination match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

4 posters

Go down

Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - Fatal 4-Way elimination match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship Empty Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - Fatal 4-Way elimination match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:58 pm

Discuss the match in here - All pre-event spoilers (dirtsheet rumours and bookmakers odds included) to be put in spoilers boxes please.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - Fatal 4-Way elimination match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship Empty Re: Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - Fatal 4-Way elimination match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Post by Fernando Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:47 am

winner:

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - Fatal 4-Way elimination match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship Empty Re: Bayley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax - Fatal 4-Way elimination match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:45 am

Some nice spots, but the elimination stipulation absolutely killed this match - why not have it just be a normal fatal four way? The elimination of Sasha and the actual final pinfall were just a bit - "oh, that managed to pin them?"
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Pinfalls seemed to come abit out of nowhere and the whole match felt rushed. I think they could have told a better story without the elimination stip.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down