The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles - Singles match

+4
Crimey
Good Golly I'm Olly
Fernando
Dolphin Ziggler
8 posters

Go down

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles - Singles match Empty Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles - Singles match

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 01 Apr 2017, 6:59 pm

Discuss the match in here - All pre-event spoilers (dirtsheet rumours and bookmakers odds included) to be put in spoilers boxes please.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles - Singles match Empty Re: Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles - Singles match

Post by Fernando Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:45 am

winner:

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles - Singles match Empty Re: Shane McMahon vs. AJ Styles - Singles match

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 03 Apr 2017, 9:39 am

Shane McMahon is one entertaining dude - and this match was damn entertaining
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Mon 03 Apr 2017, 4:42 pm

Other than the Hardy's returning I thought that this Shooting Star Press was actually highlight of the night, I was really impressed he managed to pull it off.

I wasn't so sure about the rest of the match with much of it Shane being portrayed as Styles' equal.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Mon 03 Apr 2017, 5:19 pm

Shanes got springs in his soles man, I don't know how he does it, the man has just always been able to leap, even after all these years the height and distance he can get from a standing position is incredible.

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by Samo Mon 03 Apr 2017, 6:23 pm

I think the commentators covered for AJ a bit saying he wasnt taking Shane seriously and wasnt using his 'A' game. Still a fine match though, I reckon AJ could get a 3 star match out of me.

Samo

Back to top Go down

Post by Engel Harlequin Mon 03 Apr 2017, 6:37 pm

A point i emphasized to aj vs shane doubters before this match was the fact that Shane trainied in several martial arts etc. Was always going to be a good match

Engel Harlequin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 03 Apr 2017, 7:30 pm

Shane gets to do as he wants. People saying he's a better wrestler than half the roster don't seem to remember that most wrestlers don't get to craft big spot fest matches once a year then sit off.

Was entertaining, and as negative as the above sounds I am a fan of Shane. Think it worked for AJ too

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:20 pm

Great match. Hopefully Styles now gets back into a title challenge.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down