UK General Election 2017 Thread

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap19%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 9 ]
UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap30%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 30% 
[ 14 ]
UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap19%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 9 ]
UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap6%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap4%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap2%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap6%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap2%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap4%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_lcap6%UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 47

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Muscular-mouse on Wed 19 Apr 2017, 11:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok guys what are your predictions, how will you be voting and who do you want to win.

Muscular-mouse

Posts : 440
Join date : 2017-01-18

Back to top Go down


UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by navyblueshorts on Mon 15 May 2017, 3:55 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:You just make statements  thumbsup ...

Let the rest of us debate the facts.....
You just spout Google raspberry. Did you not read Hero's post?
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8185
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by navyblueshorts on Mon 15 May 2017, 3:56 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
CaledonianCraig wrote:The rich feed off the poor.  How do you think Richard Branson got where he is today? It was through Joe Blogger using his services such as shopping in his stores and paying for TV services. Likewise with the other rich businessmen and such-like they are parasites as well if you want to portray the poor as such. Everyone feeds off of everyone.
Oh bollox. Just like your hyperventilating 'abhorrence' verbiage, the same applies to your 'rich feeding off the poor'. Breathe!!!!!

Your example of Branson is one of the worst you could pick too. Those who purchase stuff from Branson are free not to you know....
Where did his millions come from? Harry Potter never waved a wand and it ended in his lap. The everyday man in the street filled his coffers over the years. Without shoppers he'dibe nowhere now. The entrepreneurialism came later once foundations had been laid by the millions people had spent in Virgin stores. That is Richard living off the poor to get him started is it not? Without their loyalty and spending he may have ended up a down and out on the streets.
picard Jesus! You really are off with the pixies (and Marxists) aren't you? You have no idea. There's not a lot of rational debate to be had with this viewpoint.

Why are you having a go at Marxists.......Didn't do Cuba any harm after the awful Batista.....(He was the leader before Castro)..

Cheap and ill informed comment.....
Oh FFS. Yeah, the Communist ideal was such a success. Marvellous. Taken the World by storm. Don't start on with this Straw Man nonsense again eh?

You just make statements like on the Trump thread....No substance to you...You aren't informed and get personal when challenged..

You don't even know what marxism is..
Blah, blah, blah, blah, Straw Man, blah, blah....
Wish I was the intellect that you are.

On that note, let's take Hero's post to heart and have a re-set.

You're a teacher... Shocked
Laugh Happy to school you on whatever...
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8185
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 15 May 2017, 3:57 pm

Maybe grammar schools are a good idea..

Give us a kiss but no tongues... raspberry

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:07 pm

Regional poll analysis apparently is showing this kind of projection..

Con - 390
Lab - 179
LD - 12
SNP - 47
PC - 3
Green - 1....

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:12 pm

Saw 385 the other day but either way a significant majority
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38920
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by navyblueshorts on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:14 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Maybe grammar schools are a good idea..

Give us a kiss but no tongues... raspberry
kiss
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8185
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:15 pm

The Lib dems are talking about legalising Cannabis.

They are having to go radical because they can't get a look in because the top 2 have such different agendas.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by navyblueshorts on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:17 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Regional poll analysis apparently is showing this kind of projection..

Con - 390
Lab - 179
LD - 12
SNP - 47
PC - 3
Green - 1....
Significant majority if that's the way it pans out.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8185
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Crimey on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:31 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The Lib dems are talking about legalising Cannabis.

They are having to go radical because they can't get a look in because the top 2 have such different agendas.

Not sure legalising cannabis is that radical these days. Think it's only a matter of time most likely.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:37 pm

If you manage time in generations
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38920
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:40 pm

Cannabis looks like a Lib dem attempted headline grab in a radical election..

Labour should have gone a little further and promised us a new car each.

Still maybe they can attract people the polls won't pick up....

Trump and Sanders attracted non voters..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by navyblueshorts on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:40 pm

Crimey wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:The Lib dems are talking about legalising Cannabis.

They are having to go radical because they can't get a look in because the top 2 have such different agendas.

Not sure legalising cannabis is that radical these days. Think it's only a matter of time most likely.
Probably. They should make it absolutely clear, if so, that it's on your own head be it if it turns out your brain's FUBAR down the line.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8185
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Crimey on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:40 pm

GSC wrote:If you manage time in generations

Potentially, but most would have said the same about the same thing in the US and that's been legalised in plenty of places.

I don't care either way, but just not sure it's a particularly radical policy.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:44 pm

In 26 states and only for medical purposes if I'm correct.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Crimey on Mon 15 May 2017, 4:54 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In 26 states and only for medical purposes if I'm correct.

I know Colorado have legalised recreational marijuana, thought there was more, may be wrong.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Posts : 16397
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Galgate

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Mon 15 May 2017, 5:00 pm

Crimey wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In 26 states and only for medical purposes if I'm correct.

I know Colorado have legalised recreational marijuana, thought there was more, may be wrong.

I'm not an expert on the subject...Laws are changing all the time maybe there is more than 26 states now and it's more lax.

Only drugs I ever took were for lifting weights.

Interesting that it is a Brexit election and according to voters it comes way below the NHS and the Economy on voters minds.

Not sure voters appreciate what a big decision Brexit was..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by navyblueshorts on Mon 15 May 2017, 5:02 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Crimey wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In 26 states and only for medical purposes if I'm correct.

I know Colorado have legalised recreational marijuana, thought there was more, may be wrong.

I'm not an expert on the subject...Laws are changing all the time maybe there is more than 26 states now and it's more lax.

Only drugs I ever took were for lifting weights.

Interesting that it is a Brexit election and according to voters it comes way below the NHS and the Economy on voters minds.

Not sure voters appreciate what a big decision Brexit was..
Especially if the Observer reports from yesterday's papers are in any way accurate. Someone seriously needs to look into it.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8185
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Derbymanc on Mon 15 May 2017, 5:11 pm

Wooooah, chill out a bit fella's. I know it's a passionate subject but we don't get anywhere giving each other loads of crap. we don't have to agree but we can get on and debate nicely (look at me and the yank)

Didn't the MP's vote against the first payrise and got slapped down and told him it was tough

Derbymanc

Posts : 3831
Join date : 2013-10-14
Location : Manchester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by ShahenshahG on Mon 15 May 2017, 5:29 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Crimey wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In 26 states and only for medical purposes if I'm correct.

I know Colorado have legalised recreational marijuana, thought there was more, may be wrong.

I'm not an expert on the subject...Laws are changing all the time maybe there is more than 26 states now and it's more lax.

Only drugs I ever took were for lifting weights.

Interesting that it is a Brexit election and according to voters it comes way below the NHS and the Economy on voters minds.

Not sure voters appreciate what a big decision Brexit was..
Especially if the Observer reports from yesterday's papers are in any way accurate. Someone seriously needs to look into it.

Link please mate

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Pal Joey on Tue 16 May 2017, 7:59 am

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Regional poll analysis apparently is showing this kind of projection..

Con - 390
Lab - 179
LD - 12
SNP - 47
PC - 3
Green - 1....

Oh, so someone did poll you. Get in early as they say. thumbsup
Pal Joey
Pal Joey
PJ

Posts : 49629
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : By the Ocean

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by navyblueshorts on Tue 16 May 2017, 8:32 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Crimey wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In 26 states and only for medical purposes if I'm correct.

I know Colorado have legalised recreational marijuana, thought there was more, may be wrong.

I'm not an expert on the subject...Laws are changing all the time maybe there is more than 26 states now and it's more lax.

Only drugs I ever took were for lifting weights.

Interesting that it is a Brexit election and according to voters it comes way below the NHS and the Economy on voters minds.

Not sure voters appreciate what a big decision Brexit was..
Especially if the Observer reports from yesterday's papers are in any way accurate. Someone seriously needs to look into it.

Link please mate
Here you go:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/14/robert-mercer-cambridge-analytica-leave-eu-referendum-brexit-campaigns

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8185
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 16 May 2017, 1:50 pm

Tories look a good bet to pick up 5 seats from the SNP...Labour 1 and Lib dems 1/2 if you believe the guy on Political betting.

54 to 47 seats...Still a healthy majority but maybe the gloss is wearing off slightly....Or maybe Brexit works against them in those seats.

As for the Corbyn manifesto...#speechless.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by ShahenshahG on Tue 16 May 2017, 1:54 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
navyblueshorts wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:
Crimey wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:In 26 states and only for medical purposes if I'm correct.

I know Colorado have legalised recreational marijuana, thought there was more, may be wrong.

I'm not an expert on the subject...Laws are changing all the time maybe there is more than 26 states now and it's more lax.

Only drugs I ever took were for lifting weights.

Interesting that it is a Brexit election and according to voters it comes way below the NHS and the Economy on voters minds.

Not sure voters appreciate what a big decision Brexit was..
Especially if the Observer reports from yesterday's papers are in any way accurate. Someone seriously needs to look into it.

Link please mate
Here you go:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/14/robert-mercer-cambridge-analytica-leave-eu-referendum-brexit-campaigns

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy

Cheers

ShahenshahG

Posts : 15637
Join date : 2011-02-11
Age : 33
Location : The happiest man a morning ever sees

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Tue 16 May 2017, 2:56 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Tories look a good bet to pick up 5 seats from the SNP...Labour 1 and Lib dems 1/2 if you believe the guy on Political betting.

54 to 47 seats...Still a healthy majority but maybe the gloss is wearing off slightly....Or maybe Brexit works against them in those seats.

As for the Corbyn manifesto...#speechless.

#fullycosted
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38920
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Tue 16 May 2017, 4:55 pm

Tim Farron says the Labour party is dead.

Coming from the guy leading a party that went from 57 seats to 8 and has been stuck around 8 percent for nearly 7 years it is an interesting observation.

Coming soon the Sunderland F.C chairman saying why Swansea are a bunch of no hopers.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Wed 17 May 2017, 9:01 am

McCluskey saying losing 30 seats would be a good result.

This is like United trying to sell 6th place and a EL final as a good season.
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38920
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Ent on Wed 17 May 2017, 9:38 am

GSC wrote:
TRUSSMAN66 wrote:Tories look a good bet to pick up 5 seats from the SNP...Labour 1 and Lib dems 1/2 if you believe the guy on Political betting.

54 to 47 seats...Still a healthy majority but maybe the gloss is wearing off slightly....Or maybe Brexit works against them in those seats.

As for the Corbyn manifesto...#speechless.

#fullycosted

Apart from the £58 billion or so.

Some good things in the labour manifesto but it is all so fanciful. Sure we'll just tax the life out of big business post EU exit and they'll just hang around.

Ent

Posts : 7337
Join date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Wed 17 May 2017, 10:20 am

Probably just as well I didn't trust Corbyn, McDonnell and Abbott to pass a maths GCSE before that anyway.
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38920
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by temporary21 on Wed 17 May 2017, 12:03 pm

Farron is promising a new referendum

TBH it's a clever ploy. He knows he can't win but he vouod gain a lot of ground from the young and remainers

temporary21

Posts : 5092
Join date : 2014-09-07

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 17 May 2017, 12:26 pm

Liberals are dropping in the polls and everyone knows they are the remain party...

Labour have gone so radical it doesn't matter what the Liberals do..

Straight choice between a once in a lifetime try for fairness at all costs or the safe hands of May...Polls are backing this up...Labour at a 3 year high on 33....Conservatives up to 48..

Liberals down 3 from 11 to 8 percent...They are down as well in the last 3 polls.

Getting squeezed.

McCluskey has just survived a leadership attempt he's distancing himself away from this mess.

Not sure the mess is over on June 8..Look for Labour's percentage...

Ukip are dead and Miliband got 30 percent last time..My guess is Corbyn will beat that and may say "Look we got more votes than last time".. Remember he is on the leadership ballot automatically if he wants to be and got 60 percent last time with 100,000 voters barred from voting last time.




TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 17 May 2017, 12:53 pm

New Business insider poll out.

Corbyn is a bigger vote winner than Yvette Cooper..Tony Blair and Ed Miliband.

He's having huge rallies and lots of them.....Labour have come out fighting...

Stir the S**t storm.. Give the Students an adventure....Nothing more attractive than enthusiasm....

Get something going.... MAKE THIS ELECTION INTERESTING!!!

Momentum can be a strange thing..


TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Wed 17 May 2017, 12:57 pm

Problem is I'm not sure rallies of his own supporters really convince anyone else. He should roll the dice, turn up on the leaders debate. He's down 15-20 on the Tories, what does he have to lose.
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38920
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by navyblueshorts on Wed 17 May 2017, 1:16 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:New Business insider poll out.

Corbyn is a bigger vote winner than Yvette Cooper..Tony Blair and Ed Miliband.

He's having huge rallies and lots of them.....Labour have come out fighting...

Stir the S**t storm.. Give the Students an adventure....Nothing more attractive than enthusiasm....

Get something going.... MAKE THIS ELECTION INTERESTING!!!

Momentum can be a strange thing..

Certainly more interesting that it might have been. Will need a lot more and better analyses of Labour's manifesto costs for me to go there, for all I agree with significant bits of the sentiment. Corbyn's previous stance on defence/Trident is an issue for me.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Posts : 8185
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : Off with the pixies...

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TopHat24/7 on Wed 17 May 2017, 1:35 pm

TRUSSMAN66 wrote:New Business insider poll out.

Corbyn is a bigger vote winner than Yvette Cooper..Tony Blair and Ed Miliband.

He's having huge rallies and lots of them.....Labour have come out fighting...

Stir the S**t storm.. Give the Students an adventure....Nothing more attractive than enthusiasm....

Get something going.... MAKE THIS ELECTION INTERESTING!!!

Momentum can be a strange thing..


Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Deliberately mis-leading reporting of the Business Insider poll. It's comparing Corbyn to the toxic 2017 version of Blair, but trying to make it sound like JC is more popular than 1997 boy wonder Blair.

An INDEPENDENT review of ALL polls can be found here:

http://ukpollingreport.co.uk/

In the two most recent polls, Tories increased their lead 2 points on one (to 18) and decreased their lead by 1 point on the other (to 14).

The two before that, Survnation and ICM, Tory leads were 18 and 20 points respectively.

Taking May as a whole, Tory lead has average 17.6 and the trendline has a multiple of only 0.1 - there is absolutely d!ck all evidence of any Labour resurgence, jump, or closing of the Tory lead gap.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Wed 17 May 2017, 2:24 pm

The 1997 Blair wins a landslide.

Anyone with sense knows that.....Took it for granted anyone with a brain would know I meant this Blair...

Moving on..

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Thu 18 May 2017, 1:06 pm

Latest poll has Labour closing to 15 points but gaining from the Lib Dems rather than the Tories.
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38920
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 18 May 2017, 1:22 pm

which poll was that and when was the fieldwork conducted?

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 18 May 2017, 1:43 pm

GSC wrote:Latest poll has Labour closing to 15 points but gaining from the Lib Dems rather than the Tories.

I'll raise you.......

Last Yougov...................Con 49............Lab 31..

Latest Yougov.................Con 45...........Lab 32....

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 18 May 2017, 2:25 pm

Ipsos mori.............Apr 2017....

Con 49...........Lab 26........Lib 13...........Green 3

Ipsos Mori.............may 2017..

Con 49..........Lab 34.........Lib 7.............Green 1..

GSC must mean this one... thumbsup

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Thu 18 May 2017, 2:42 pm

Those are the figures I saw, yeah.
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38920
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 18 May 2017, 5:04 pm

Lol

Trawl back through the archives to find a anomolously wide polling result to compare to one most recent closer poll.

MASSIVE GAINS MASSIVE GAINS MASSIVE GAINS

Stick to the 'roids.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Thu 18 May 2017, 5:12 pm

Hey I just saw a poll result and the deltas.

Imagine it was always likely to close up some nearer the time though.
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38920
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TopHat24/7 on Thu 18 May 2017, 5:30 pm

GSC wrote:Hey I just saw a poll result and the deltas.

Imagine it was always likely to close up some nearer the time though.

No worries, wasn't aimed at you as I'm sure you know!

I put some decent money on Corbyn out performing. He's a cr@p leader but great campaigner - knows how to rally and he's momentum on his side.

Still don't think it's enough for Labour to singlehandedly overthrow a combined Tory+UKIP voter pool, especially with Scotland now long lost it seems.

TopHat24/7

Posts : 17008
Join date : 2011-07-01
Age : 35
Location : London

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 18 May 2017, 5:35 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Lol

Trawl back through the archives to find a anomolously wide polling result to compare to one most recent closer poll.

MASSIVE GAINS MASSIVE GAINS MASSIVE GAINS

Stick to the 'roids.

Strange post.....Never suggested any gains..

Anomalously..isn't it ??

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by GSC on Thu 18 May 2017, 5:35 pm

I don't think it'll be close
GSC
GSC

Posts : 38920
Join date : 2011-03-28
Age : 27
Location : Leicester

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by TRUSSMAN66 on Thu 18 May 2017, 5:37 pm

GSC wrote:I don't think it'll be close

Neither do I..

Big night for Farron etc tonight....Leaders debate. A chance for someone to shine maybe.

TRUSSMAN66

Posts : 38649
Join date : 2011-02-02

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Dolphin Ziggler on Fri 19 May 2017, 12:50 pm

TopHat24/7 wrote:Lol

Trawl back through the archives to find a anomolously wide polling result to compare to one most recent closer poll.

MASSIVE GAINS MASSIVE GAINS MASSIVE GAINS

Stick to the 'roids.

Watch the tone, toppy. Policing this section of the forum isn't fun around election time

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin

Posts : 22537
Join date : 2012-03-01
Age : 30
Location : Wollongong

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Galted on Fri 19 May 2017, 1:24 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:Lol

Trawl back through the archives to find a anomolously wide polling result to compare to one most recent closer poll.

MASSIVE GAINS MASSIVE GAINS MASSIVE GAINS

Stick to the 'roids.

Watch the tone, toppy. Policing this section of the forum isn't fun around election time

It might help if you had a better quality of moderator (present company excluded, of course, with you being my second favourite poster)
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11368
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by superflyweight on Fri 19 May 2017, 1:29 pm

Galted wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
TopHat24/7 wrote:Lol

Trawl back through the archives to find a anomolously wide polling result to compare to one most recent closer poll.

MASSIVE GAINS MASSIVE GAINS MASSIVE GAINS

Stick to the 'roids.

Watch the tone, toppy. Policing this section of the forum isn't fun around election time

It might help if you had a better quality of moderator (present company excluded, of course, with you being my second favourite poster)

Smiles shyly at Galted.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Posts : 6321
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : Right here waiting for you

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Galted on Fri 19 May 2017, 1:34 pm

Ziggler returned my username after Adam's rampage so I'll always have a special place in my heart for him. And dolphins are now my favourite out of all the aquatic and semiaquatic mammals.
Galted
Galted
Galted

Posts : 11368
Join date : 2011-10-31
Location : In bed with Ada

Back to top Go down

UK General Election 2017 Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: UK General Election 2017 Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum