The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy 1st May - LIVE

Go down

6CW Anarchy 1st May - LIVE Empty 6CW Anarchy 1st May - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 May 2017, 9:55 pm

6CW Anarchy 1st May

*The credits roll straight from the top, and when they're done we see a 6CW.com exclusive with GazzyD earlier in the day at the arena.

He stands with Charlotte Grey. There is more fight in his eyes than we have seen for weeks, something is driving him on.

GD: Charlotte, I called you to come talk to me as I know you're doing the job and doing it right. Christy was proud to see you take the mantle from her

*Gazzy smiles warmly and then looks off quickly, a bit of worry he is unable to remove from his outlook. Charlotte smiles and nods, but senses Gazzy's need to talk and just leaves the mic in front of him

GD: I have got to find Gazzy again. And I know where I was cut at the knees. I know what happened and started this spiral.

*He sighs and runs his hand through his hair, but shakes his head to force himself to continue

GD: That desperate b*stard returned. Grace, sure, Grace took advantage, but he was just conniving. He just wanted to use money to take my spot, and everyone in this business has wanted to knock me down and find any damn way to do it.

But you know who went too far? You know who tried to stop me from living my life? I don't mean wrestling, I don't mean a rival. I mean a sick son of a b*tch who saw what I had and decided he could end it.

You know who did that, Charlotte?

*With intensity dripping from his every word, Gazzy actually waits, breathing heavily, expecting the interviewer to answer

CG: Urmmm...

*He interrupts anyway

GD: You know who has used his influence to tear apart my f*cking life?!

Hero.

He came back, and he didn't target what I'd done in this ring. No. That wasn't big enough. Because I was just a soldier for this company, id come back as an extra body.

Did he see me and envy my skill? No, Charlotte, we know I wasn't at my peak. I was still hurt, I was damn rusty and I wasn't the GazzyD that this business grew to love.

*Gazzy turns now to the camera. He looks down the lens

GD: You came at me to end me. My spirit, my heart, my soul. Torn asunder, ripped to pieces. Hero, you faked your own damn death to kill me.

And now I want my shot at ending you.

*His voice has risen and, seemingly unintentionally, he shouts every word

GD: This is where I rise again. This is where I bring you down and recover what I'm all about.

Watch me rise up and leave all the ashes you made out of me.

Day of Reckoning has been playing on my mind. It has been the beacon that was lit to call for aid. But it comes from within; the fire inside me that reminded me who I am.

There is a light that never goes out, and I intend to return as the man I really am by beating the man that tried to take it all away.

*He turns once more to Charlotte

GD: And that's a challenge, Charlotte, that you can take all the way to your bosses and mine.

*Without hesitation he leaves and the scene changes to our commentary desk

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy 1st May - LIVE Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy 1st May - LIVE

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 May 2017, 9:56 pm

HA: Welcome everyone to 6CW Anarchy. We are just two weeks away from Day of Reckoning and the Gateway to Glory

HE: That's right, brother. And after finding out last time that Cerberus will enter that battle royal as the 30th and final entrant, tonight we will see who gets the curse of first, our number one entrant.

HA: The man that has to outlast them all. And whoever does survive beyond all others, that man will be able to take his choice at a world champion. At this stage, going into Day of Reckoning, it looks like that will be one of four men, as both world champions defend their championships in good old Canada!

HE: Cassius Zhi versus Lex Hart and Liam Wood against a somewhat surprise opponent in Cameron Faith

HA: As much as a curveball as that might seem, the Scot has proven lately that the ability to survive and the desire to keep throwing fists whilst you do will always leave you in with a chance at glory.

*The camera heads to the back of the arena, outside, and we see Anthony Grace walking through crowds, well protected by security, and into the building.

HE: Oh boy, our shining star is here!!

*Grace stops at an assembled groups of reporters, and we here what is clearly Henry Lloyd shushing his brother before Grace speaks

AG: No questions, please. I have prepared a statement on last week's debacle.

*He dramatically clears his throat and then begins to speak once more

AG: Last week, I was anchored down by a poor supporting cast. When we were last together on Anarchy, what the world saw was a poorly assembled team of amateurs who could not find the level of the star who they should have been following.

*As he pauses, reporters try to ask questions, but Grace waves them away with dismissive hand gestures

AG: What I can promise to fans of Anthony Grace, nay, fans of wrestling and excellence on the whole, is that the drama of the Gateway to Glory shall not allow me to be so badly let-down.

What we can all take time to confide in and take renewed hope from is that in this match, the weakness of my peers cannot be used against me. In fact, it will be my advantage. And the advantage of the sport as a whole, especially 6CW.

As I continue to attest, the improvement and growth of this company is in my thoughts at all times. Use my brilliance to exceed the potentials you have shown us. 30 men will be in that match, and that gives 29 men a chance to compete with my star quality and enjoy the benefits of a Grace with Anthony.

*He beams a smile

AG: In two weeks time, I shall be on the precipice of winning my first Gateway to Glory and putting this company's biggest show of the year on my back. See how far we can climb!

Until then, well, we shall see. I have some strong words to deliver once more to my employers...

*He nods, waves to the fans and then walks into the building.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 May 2017, 9:56 pm

Match One
Man Mountain Mike vs Cameron Faith

HA: Opening match of the evening here on Anarchy and our newly crowned number one contender to the EWF Championship is in action, a warm up, some may say, to the biggest match of his career at Day of Reckoning…

HE: I love everyone is skirting over the fact that Faith won that match because of Dicey Reilly….he got a gift and you think that makes him capable of beating Liam Wood? Do me a favour…

HA: I believe that win, lose or draw Cameron Faith will push Liam Wood to his very limits…..Faith is as focused as I have ever seen him…

HE: It won't make any difference….in fact there's every chance that Faith will get taken out here tonight by another member of The Brotherhood…

Man Mountain Mike is already in the ring as the cameras pan around the jam-packed arena. "Ain't no stopping me" then booms through the speakers and the fans rise to their feet for the arrival of Cameron Faith…

HA: it has been a very up and down twelve months for Cameron Faith, his tenure in 6CW has not yet gone to plan….but finally he seems to have his head in the game….could we about to witness the coronation of Faith? Will the unlimited potential finally be recognised?

Faith stops to engage with some of his fans at ringside and then he climbs up into the ring, posing on the ropes as flashbulbs illuminate the dimmed arena. Faith smiles at the cheers and motions a belt around his waist, sparking a roar…

HE: I TOLD YOU!

The cheers are replaced by deafening boos as Man Mountain Mike clatters into Faith and then launches him backwards off the turnbuckle, sending him crashing into the canvass with a huge impact. Faith tries to get back up but is almost turned inside out by a huge clothesline…

HA: What a damn sneak attack…..the man is over seven foot and four hundred pounds, these tactics are not needed in the slightest….

HE: Brilliant…..Man Mountain Mike has surely been given the green light on this from Edward Plague and Liam Wood….

HA: Like Liam Wood isn't good enough as it is, he doesn't need this behemoth doing his dirty work for him…

MMM drags Faith up by the head and launches him at the turnbuckle. Faith is slumped against the ropes as Man Mountain Mike lets out a roar and then charges in…

HE: He's gonna squash him…

MMM leaps into a splash but Faith moves aside at the last minute, sending his huge opponent crashing against the turnbuckle. Faith quickly runs the opposite ropes and returns with a flying dropkick to the body of MMM….

HE: He didn't even move him….

Faith looks shocked but shakes his head and rolls out onto the apron. He grips the top rope and then springboards back in with a flying clothesline…

HA: Man Mountain Mike rocked but he will not go down….there's a 180lbs difference here..

Faith gestures for his trademark superkick but MMM catches his foot and then pushes Faith back into the ropes, knocking him down with a huge shoulder block as Faith returns. Man Mountain Mike looks annoyed as he grabs Faith's head and hauls him up…

HE: Now Faith is finished….there'll be nothing left for Wood to feed on at Day of Reckoning…

Mike squeezes Faith's head and then he pushes him back into the ropes once again, pushing Faith up into the air as he comes back…

HE: POP UP…

HA: ACT OF FAITH….MY GOD!

The cheers are vociferous as Faith nails an amazing superkick whilst in midair. The impact doesn't put Man Mountain Mike on his back though, instead it sends him staggering into the corner…

HE: He still can't get him down…

HA: Man Mountain Mike is out on his feet though…

Faith looks around at the crowd and then he runs to the corner and leaps through the air, landing a crunching knee to MMM's chin. Faith climbs up the ropes and he grabs his massive foe's head….

HA: Jumping bulldog…..he got him down!

The crowd are rocking now as the huge form of Man Mountain Mike is crushed into the canvass. Faith quickly staggers back up to his feet and sags against the ropes….

HE: Mike's getting back up….

HA: ACT OF FAITH!

Man Mountain Mike tries to get back up but is barely on his knees when Cameron Faith detonates another superkick on the button, leaving him unconscious on the deck…

…..
……….2
………………..3!

HA: Just like that…

HE: Huh?

Applause rings out around the arena as Faith staggers to his feet and his arm is raised in victory. He looks down at the giant form of Man Mountain Mike before shaking his head, a grin on his face…

HA: Cameron Faith weathered a storm, he negotiated one final obstacle ahead of his world championship challenge….

HE: Plague and Wood are not going to be happy with Man Mountain Mike, he had one job…

HA: Despite an early and dastardly attack, Man Mountain Mike could not make a dent in Cameron Faith…..Faith's resiliency and desire to win has carried him through once again…..Liam Wood has to be watching this and wondering whether or not he can stop the momentum of this man…are we looking at the new EWF Champion?

Faith continues to milk the reception of the crowd and motioning a belt around his waist as the replays document the end of the contest.

As we come back, Faith stands with a microphone in hand

CF: Wood! Look at this and listen to me! I don’t give nae f***s about ya wee army, lad!

*The crowd roar

CF: Soldiers dinnae bother me, I smash teeth down throats and I don’t care whose.

This cult bulls*** ain’t got my hairs standing on edge. Come one, come all, cos there ain’t no fight that’ll make a Scotsman stand down

*The lights lower, and on the screen we see Wood and Plague together, from the shoulders up.

LW: Well done, Cameron. You’ve finally made it. What’s that, two matches won in a row? The Streak lives!

EP: Yes, what my General here is trying to say is that you are about to face dominance, audacity and control in its purest form. This man by my side is not a man, he is immortal. And he shall never be toppled, because he has chosen to use his power alongside the might of the deities. Aligned with unbreakable power, the World Champion can rule over all.

LW: Cameron, you need to run. The might of the Brotherhood is nothing like which you have faced before.

EP: It will be our Day of Reckoning…

*The screen goes black, the lights come on and Faith stands for a few moments in front of a hushed crowd.

CF: Let’s kick some f***ing heads in!!

*The crowd roar and we leave ringside.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 May 2017, 9:57 pm

*We head backstage, where Max Adamson is being followed by a camera

MA: You guys are slow, if you want to follow the grade-A meat around here then you gotta get a pace going…
*He walks further on, asking people if they have seen Jackson or Horrigan, then pushing the roadies who say no out of his way in disgust. He turns one last corner and bumps into Castiguer

MA: Woah-ho, soldier! Attention!

*Castiguer looks at Adamson, completely unimpressed

MA: Quiet type, huh? Alrighty. Well, mate, you just sit right here. You don’t even need to come to the ring tonight. For the next few weeks the TA are giving you an exhibition in tag team wrestling. Watch from the sidelines, and then maybe you can think twice about whether you really want to be stepping into our division and challenging us.

What we do is win, young man, and we will do it any way possible. Watch and learn.

*Castiguer just glares at Adamson who walks away, the scene fading.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 May 2017, 9:58 pm

Match Two
Death Squad & Parasite Killers vs Soldiers of Fortune & The TA

*The camera pans around the arena, showing the rabid 6CW fans with full drinks and holding signs such as "Harambe didn't die for Jinder to become number 1 contender", "#jesuisEdKent" and "6CW Sh*tposts are meta" as we make our way to the Lloyd brothers sat at ringside*

HA: "Up next we have a multi team tag match, a real showcase of the tag team division here in 6CW"

HE: "Yes we of course have the ever great 6CW Tag Team champions, the TA, teaming with newcomers the Soldiers of Fortune against former champions the Parasite Killers and brotherhood members the Death Squad"

HA: "Some really interesting dynamics in this matchup, the Soldiers of Fortune looking to make a mark in the division"

HE: "The TA, are the best, run by the best man"

HA: "Hmmm...well lets see!"

"The Death March" is playing out as the action returns to ringside and The Death Squad are making their entrance. The crowd are booing the arrival of Varyag and Castile, who lower their hooded cloaks and raise their arms in the air…

HA: "The Death Squad have had run ins with the SOF in recent weeks and will be looking to lay down a marker tonight"

Sad but true" blares out through the speakers and James McManus strides out onto the stage, flanked by The Fanatic. The duo pace down the ramp, tagging the fans hands. McManus climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring, while Fanatic clambers in over the top rope.

HA: "The former champs look on a mission tonight"

HE: "They need to have a good performance here"

"Machine Gun" clatters out of the speakers and Max Adamson leads the 6CW Tag Team Champions out onto the stage. Jackson Jackson kneels down and poses in front of the camera with his newly won title as Frank Horrigan stands behind with his massive arms in the air…

HA: "Tag champs will fancy their chances here"

HE: "Led by the ever glorious Max Adamson"

The crowd are making a lot of noise and then there is a huge roar as "Remember the name" screams through the speakers. The lights dim and a heartbeat pulses around the arena in time to the music as blue and red pyros erupt into the air. The cameras turn black and white as the members of the Soldiers of Fortune make their entrance…

HA: "What a start to the 6CW careers of these two former 6WF legends"

HE: "Meh"

HA: "Oh you're in a bad mood tonight..."

The two teams decide who will start the match and we begin with Castille and Castiguer from the Death Squad and Soldiers of Fortune respectively in the ring

Ding, ding, ding!

HA: Castile and Castiguer's styles should gel fantastically…

Castile aims a check leg kick at Castiguer, who weaves in and out and then fires back with a front kick straight to the stomach. Castile backs off to the corner and Castiguer runs in with double knees straight to the chest…

HA: Castiguer is lightning fast

Castiguer quickly scoops Castile onto his shoulders and then runs him out into a Green Bay plunge in the centre of the ring…

HE: Varyag made the blind tag

Castiguer has made the cover but receives a brutal knee right to the back of his head from the big man. Varyag quickly drags Castiguer to his feet and lifts him onto his shoulders before nailing an Alabama slam. Cover

Ref: 1..................2...............kick out!

HA: A win for the Death Squad here would most certainly put them back into the tag title spotlight….they need that kind of lift

Castiguer tries to get to his feet but Varyag attempts to lock in a full nelson. The smaller man manages to drag the action into the corner so that he can run up the turnbuckle and counter with a diamond dust…

HA: That is the unique offense that Castiguer brings to the table

Castiguer tags in Frank Horrigan but whilst he is doing that Varyag manages to make the tag to The Fanatic.

HE: TWO BEHEMOTHS IN THE RING NOW FACE TO FACE

Horrigan and Fanatic go face to face in the centre of the ring, the crowd on the edge of their seats with anticipation. The two exchange words before Fanatic decks Horrigan with a right hand. Fanatic drags Horrigan to his feet, he then Irish whips him firmly into the corner. Fanatic comes sprinting in, leaping into the air and hitting a big stinger splash. Fanatic then drags Grank Horrigan forward before dropping him with a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

Horrigan forces the shoulder up, Fanatic gets to his feet and immediately goes on the offensive, stomping down continually on the right arm of the tag champ. Fanatic locks in an armbar, eventually bringing Frank Horrigan to his feet. He swings wildly at Fanatic who ducks and uses the momentum to hit a side suplex on Crime Lord. He drags Horrigan away from the ropes and hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2..............Kick out!

Horrigan forces the shoulder up, Fanatic drags him to his feet and then sets up for a powerbomb but the tag champ counters with a back body drop. Fanatic rolls to his feet, Horrigan kicks him in the stomach. He follows that with a knee to the face of Fanatic, then a quick swinging neckbreaker. He quickly hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Frank Horrigan takes a step back, allowing Fanatic to rise before running in and knocking him down with a big forearm smash. Fanatic staggers to his feet and Horrigan throws him to the canvas with a Fisherman's Suplex. Cover.

Ref: 1...................2...............Kick out!

Fanatic drives the shoulder up, Horrigan quickly drags him to his feet where he then reels off an impressive succession of body blows to the big man. He lurches forward and Frank Horrigan lifts Fanatic into the air, walking around the ring before dropping him down with a suplex. Frank Horrigan steps back to the corner, and Jackson Jackson tags himself in.

HA: The TA On the march here

HE: Fanatic in a world of trouble

Jackson nails multiple kicks to the body of Hurst and then leaps up and lands a heel kick to the jaw, dropping Fanatic into a seated position. Adamson applauds from the outside as Jackson circles the ring and then sprints back in, punting Fanatic right in the chest….

Ref: 1……….2………..Hurst finds a way to get his shoulder up!

Jackson remonstrates with the ref and as he does so Fanatic quickly tags in James McManus, they hit Jackson with a double clothesline and drag him into the corner before hitting a double suplex into the turnbuckles. Jacksons slumps in the corner, McManus bounces off the ropes and connects with a running facewash kick. He makes the cover.

Ref: 1.............2.........Kick out!

McManus gets to his feet and immediately rolls Jackson onto his front, before hitting a series of leaping knee drops down into the back. McManus allows the tag champ to his feet, before placing him onto his shoulders and connecting with a running powerslam. Cover.

Ref: 1................2.............Horrigan breaks the pinfall!

Frank Horrigan storms the ring and kicks McManus in the skull, prompting the Fanatic to come in and the two go toe to toe. In the meantime Jackson drags himself to the corner and tags in Sicarius and McManus tags in Castille.

HA: The two monsters take themselves to the outside!

Fanatic and Horrigan fall over the top rope and continue fighting on the outside as Castile looks for a diving body splash but Sicarius moves aside and sends his foe crashing against the turnbuckle. Sicarius sprints off the adjacent ropes and returns with an almighty spear which looks to break Castile in half…cover

Ref: 1.........2.............kick out!

The crowd are rocking as Sicarius gets to his feet and lets out a roar. He raises a lone arm in tribute to JJ Johnson, drawing more cheers…Sicarius ushers Castile to his feet once again and he lifts him up, spinning him around…

HE: He calls this "Requiem"…

Sicarius prepares for the "end of days" but Varyag returns and clatters him from behind. He stomps and pounds Sicarius down before helping Castile back up. Castile backs up into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope as Varyag drags Sicarius back up and scoops him onto his shoulders, synching in a torture rack…

HA: Death Squad looking to finish here

Castiguer springboards back into the ring and nails a midair backstabber on Varyag, releasing Sicarius from his grip. Castile is barely able to move on the turnbuckle as Castiguer springboards onto the middle rope and flies across with a disaster kick that sends Castile over the top rope to the outside…

HE: How is he so quick?

Varyag tries to get back up but Sicarius ducks under his legs and lifts him into an electric chair position. Castiguer climbs out onto the apron and then springboards back in…

HA: DOOMSDAY!

The crowd roar the "doomsday device" that leaves Varyag in a heap on the mat. Castiguer then runs to the ropes and he handsprings into a feint. Castile is up on the outside and he steps back, anticipating Castiguer's aerial attack, but nothing happens. Castile steps forwards and then Sicarius leaps over Castiguer and the top rope, crashing into Castile with an incredible suicide dive…

HA: Sicarius moves so well for a big man

Sicarius rolls back into the ring as Castiguer goes to the top rope. They give a signal to the crowd, who roar their approval, and then Sicarius flips Varyag up on his shoulders as Castiguer leaps through the air…

HA: SKULL CRUSHER!

The springboard spiked tombstone piledriver connects and the cheers are heard all around the arena….Sicarius makes the cover whilst Castiguer counts with the fans…

Ref: 1..................2................3!

Ding, ding, ding!

The Soldiers of Fortune stand tall in the ring as Frank Horrigan and Fanatic are split up on the outside by security and 6CW Anarchy cuts away...

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Tue 02 May 2017, 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 May 2017, 9:59 pm

*Crime Lord is backstage. He stretches and then laces his boots. His attention is not taken from his warm up as he speaks to camera

CL: I do not care what you care about. The way I speak, who I am, what I do. I do not care what you like, love, worship and fawn over. This is no dabbing, meme-sharing, hand-holding industry.

I f*cking fight. And I am tuning up tonight for the Gateway to Glory, where the bulls*it stops for an hour and every man in this company who wants to be someone has to go through me.

One year ago, my shot was stolen by a spandex wearing freak and his idiot daredevil friend.

This time, I look forward to the man who tries to outwit me. Bring your games, we shall see how they work my fist strikes your face.

*Crime Lord continues on with his preparations, the camera zooms out and fades.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 May 2017, 9:59 pm

*Elsewhere in the building, but not in a darkened corridor, O'Callaghan stands with Tim Allen

TA: The double champ, the winningest of winners, Mr O'Callaghan joins me now.

*Allen turns to the UK/INT champion.

TA: First, this enforced introduction: does it not give away a fear that you are desperate for recognition.

*O'Callaghan smiles

O'C: The joy is in my lack of recognition. What can fuel me more than that surprise on a man's face when I make him tap in the middle of the ring.

TA: Should you be concentrating more on these titles you hold? Some feel your attention has drifted from what you've got and become all about what you want

O'C: I came here to fight people and I consistently look forward to beating anyone and everyone I can. A 30-man battle-royal is a wonderful opportunity.

TA: And tonight, 6 of the best in the company, some might say

O'C: Just a shame they gave me Liam Wood, the puppet. The weakness of my own partner is my biggest threat. Wherever he goes, the minions and the preacher do follow. It's sad really, but does warn me as to the pitfalls of success

*He looks to both his titles

O'C: There is a man who should be an example to you of why a real champion does not desperately fawn over what he has, but looks instead to what he can achieve. I will be heading to Night of Glory to put a world title around my waist to go with these two beauties.

*He walks away with no warning, leaving Allen clutching at thin air for a question to ask to an empty space.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 May 2017, 10:00 pm

Match Three
Anthony Grace and Crime Lord vs Liam Wood and O'Callaghan vs Perfect Jack and Mike Hill

He: We have triple threat tag action coming up now. Perfect Jack and Mike Hill versus Liam Wood and O'Callaghan versus Crime Lord and Anthony Grace. Hold on to your seats, this one could get a bit rocky

Ha: I'd say. The egos on show in this ring tonight, none more so than the biggest prima donna of them all, Anthony Grace

He: I think we're gonna need a bigger ring for all these egos

Perfect Jack and Mike Hill are alredy in the ring discussing an action plan when 'Run this town' starts to play and O'Callaghan confidently strides out to the stage with both his titles draped over his shoulders. He embraces the jeers as he lifts the titles fom his shoulders, high in to the air and proceeds to walk down the ramp toward the ring

He: I know I say this every time, but I am so impressed by this kid. The level of maturity and talent at such a young age

Ha: But he's rash and cocky as hell. He could have all the talent in the world, one of these days that attitude is going to get him in to a fight he may not want to be a part of

He: Nonsense, agreed he's cocky, but so would I be if I was as good as him

'Revival Mode' replaces O'Callaghans music and the crowd continue to boo as Liam Wood walks out with the EWF Championship aroiund his waist. He stares around at the fans before unhooking the title and raising it before placing on his shoulder and making his way to ringside

Ha: Liam Wood, for so long was the nearly guy. He came over from EWF as a crowd favourite, but after being stripped of and losing titles he had a bit of a chip on his shoulder

He: The nearly guy? You can put that one do to the fans and idiots like Thunder who had done nothing but hold this man back

O'Callaghan greets his partner by looking at the EWF title before raisng both his titles up towards it. the two exchange heated words as 'Out of the black' starts to play. The boos are still audible throughout the crowd as Crime Lord swaggers out to the stage. He cricks his neck from side to side and then makes his way down to the ring ignoring the jeers from the crowd

Ha: This is a man who in this business has been there and done that in our former competitor 6WF, he came here and captured some success in the way of the International Title, but if I know Crime Lord, he'll have his sights firmly set on higher prizes

He: He's certainly one of my picks in the Gateway to glory match, sucha dangerous competitor

Ha: he has his work cut out for him tonight though with Grace as his pargner, I don't think I'd have the patience

'Power' starts to play as a big gold A appears on the screen. The boos are almost deafening as the crowd direct their jeers towards the stage

Ha: We know Grace is in the building. Somebody might want to tell him he's needed in the ring

His music stops but there is no sign of Grace anywhere. Crime Lord mutters something to himself before climbing inside the ring.

He: I really don't blame Anthony Grace if I'm honest. That guy is a global megastar. Part of his contract here in 6CW game with some perks and now management are going back on that.

Ha: How do you know his contract came with these perks? Have you seen his contract? No...none of us have. The only person who claims his contract contained these perks is Anthony Grace, and if I'm honest, while I don't think he's that good an actor on the big screen, he sure plays a convincing liar

The official is unsure of how to proceed after Grace no shows but Crime Lord urges him to ring the bell to start the fight. The official signals for the bell as Jack exits the ring and O'Callaghan and Wood argue over who will start for them. They continue to argue amongst themselves as Perfect jack and Crime Lord attack them both knocking them through the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Crime Lord and Jack then square off in the centre of the ring. They tie up and Crime Lord easily gets the advantage backing Jack up in to the corner of the ring. He has him pushed up against the turnbuckle in the corner. The offical order his to break the hold and Crime Lord obliges allowing Jack out of the corner

They circle each other in the middle of the ring again before going to tie up, this time Jack uses his technical ability to gain the upper hand and ties up Crime Lord in a head lock. Crime Lord backs him against the ropes and pushes him off whipping him towards the opposite ropes and then he engulfs him with a clothesline.

Wood climbs up on to the apron to try and enter the match but O'Callaghan pulls him back down to the ringside and they continue their argument

Ha: Wood and O'Callaghan too busy arguing over who is even going to strat this one. Meanwhile Crime Lord is on the attack in the ring

He lifts Jack up and whips him with force in to the corner and then as Jack bounces out he sends him flying through the air with a big body drop and hooks the leg

Jack kicks out and Crime Lord climbs on top of him and continues his assault with a flurry of left and right hands as jack can only try and cover up. Wood pushes O'Callaghan to the ground outside of the ring and then slides inside. He meets Crime Lord in the centre of the ring and begins to reel off punches mixed in with kicks and backs hims towards the ropes when O'Callaghan comes out of nowhere and hits him with a low blow from behind

He: I'd say these two have imploded but I don't think they were ever on the same page

Wood doubles over and O'Callaghan clotheslines him to the outside of the ring over the top rope. Crime Lord grabs O'Callaghan from behind and spins him to face him and gets met with a forearm to the face for his troubles. Crime Lord staggers back and O'Callaghan advances on him. He kicks him in the mid section and then follows up with a snap suplex. Jack gets to his feet and tags Mike Hill in and the two close in on O'Callaghan. They both kick him in the gut and then whip him against the ropes before hitting double drop kicks

Mike Hill goes for the pin

O'Callaghan gets his shoulder off the mat breaking the pin and Hill gets up to his feet. He motions for O'Callaghan to get to his feet and then whips him in to the corner of the ring. He follows witha running drop kick and then tags Jack back in

He: Jack and Hill working well together here. Same can't be said of Wood and O'Callaghan

Ha: At least they have partners. Crime Lord has been left high and dry by his

Jack and Hill lift O'Callaghan up to his feet only to deliver a double suplex to him before turning their attentions to Crime Lord. They lift him off the mat and push him back against the ropes. They whip him against the opposite ropes

He: CLOTHESLINE FROM CRIME LORD

Ha: who are even the legal men here?

He: No idea. I don't think the match official knows either

Crime Lord drags Hill up to his feet and whips him in to the corner of the ring. Jack tries to attack him from behind but a fired up Crime Lord brushes off the attack and easily overpowers Jack. He whips him into the same corner squashing Hill up against the turnbuckles in the process

Crime Lord measures up his opponents and hits a running boot to Jack and then behind him Hill stumbles out of the corner

He: THUNDEROUS SPINEBUSTER

He: O'CALLAGHAN HALTS THE PINFALL

Crime Lord quickly gets to his feet as O'Callaghan tries to catch him off guard with a suckerpunch but Crime Lord blocks the strike and lifts him with ease through the air

He: LOCK AND LOAD TIME

Crime Lord has the dual champion across his shoulders in posisiton for the F5 and is parading him around the ring

Ha: Here we go

He: DDT FROM O'CALLAGHAN. GREAT REVERSAL

O'Callaghan uses the momentum of Crime Lord against him and drives him face first in to the canvas. He gets to his feet as Hill and Jack do the same. He clotheslines Jack over the top rope to the outside and then Jack aims a wild punch toward him which O'Callaghan easily ducks underneath of and sends hm flying through the air with a release German suplex

Wood has got his breath back after being winded from the low blow earlier and he tries to enter the ring but O'Callaghan catches him with a sickening kick to the temple which knocks him back through the ropes and he lands heavily outside

O'Callaghan turns his attentions back to Crime Lord who is slowly getting to his feet. He stalks him before impatiently wrapping his arms around his waist and dragging him up to his feet and through the air with a German Suplex. He rolls through and drags him up to his feet and connects with a second German suplex and then rolls through a third time only this time releases the German suplex and drops Crime Lord with a Russian Leg Sweep instead andhooks the leg

Crime Lord shoots his arm in the air breaking the pin fall and O'Callaghan gets up to his feet and starts stomping down on the lower back area of Crime Lord. He halts his attack at the request of the official and lifts Crime Lord up to his feet. He kicks him in the gut and the Irish whips him before connecting a with a back breaker across his knee and the proceeds to stretch him out applying more pressure to the lower back area.

O'Callaghan gets up to his feet and he barks at Crime Lord to do the same, throwing in the odd cocky kick every time crime Lord tries to get up. Crime Lord manages to push O'Callaghan away but the champ quickly closes back in with a knee to the side of the head and Crime Lord looks to be out cold as he falls face first down the mat

He: Sickening knee that was from O'Callaghan

Ha: Why isn'the going for the cover?

He: Because he's not through yet

O'Callaghan exits the ring to the apron and then climbs to the top rope. He looks down at Crime Lord before jumping through the air and coming crashing down across the back of Crime Lord with a frog splash. he tuns him and hooks the leg

Crime Lord kicks out again and O'Callagahan, agitated, hits the mat with anger. He gets to his feet and gets in the face of the official who has to calm him down. O'Callaghan turns back to Crime Lord and grabs his legs

He: SHARPSHOOTER LOCKED IN! CRIME LORD HAS NOWHERE TO GO

The official positions himself looking for the submission as Crime Lord tries to fight against it

He: Surely he has to tap

Ha: WAIT A MINUTE!!!!! WORLD EATER!!!

He: But that's his own partner

Wood climbs back in the ring and O'Callaghan goes for him only to be suckered in and Wood nails him with his finishing move drawing cheers from sections of the crowd. Wood exits the ring and grabs his title before walking out on the match and never looking back as Jack crawls back inside the ring, he looks back at Wood as he exits to backstage and then hooks the leg of O'Callaghan

'Perfection' hits as Jack gets the pin fall and gets up to his feet arms held high in victory

Ha: I'd say what a match but in all honesty that was just chaos from the off. The match official never really had control of this one, but Jack picking up the pin over the UK and INT champ, he may have just staked a claim to be the favourite in that title match!

He: How? Like you say, that match was just chaos, Jack only got a pinfall because O'Callaghans own partner turned on him

Last edited by Dolphin Ziggler on Mon 01 May 2017, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Robin Reborn stands alone in the corridors of 6CW. He speaks straight to camera

RR: Tonight, what a glorious night it is, we spend our last night of preparation for Day of Reckoning with one of the biggest cards a bi-weekly TV show could handle.

And I know what tonight means, all things considered, because I know that momentum is all important when you run into a 30-man battle-royal.

So a new title on my waist, ending the chain of momentum the monster has and finally taking that TV title from him...well that puts me on the front foot again and the number 30 under every inch of pressure.

He's got it all on him, everything to lose, the easiest time to come in, and I've got nothing on my back. I've been here and know the job. Does he know how to really win? Tonight, tonight I test that.

*He checks his watch on his wrist, smiles

RR: Title reigns tick down...

*With that the scene fades

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

*Geoff Steel stands with Tim Allen

TA: I'm joined now by Geoff Steel

Geoff, your career here seems to be on hold. It seems to us that this building isn't big enough for you and Mike Hill...

*Steel smiles

GS: Well, rivalries are what they are, Tim. But we aren't the first pair to wish the other would never wrestle again. I hate that man like no other, but I care about what I do more than what he does.

TA: And by that you mean?

GS: I mean that when it comes to title opportunities, my career, the Gateway to Glory...Mike Hill doesn't matter. I go into Day of Reckoning looking to earn the right to face a world champ and take their belt at Night of Glory.

It's not always the ones you expect in these situations. Cameron Faith is evidence that you work hard and take your chances in this place, and doing that is the key to success.

TA: You take inspiration from that?

GS: Of course. I've not been Dicey or JJ, Engel or Reborn this year. But at the end of one night I can go ahead of them both.

*He smiles and the interview ends

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 01 May 2017, 10:01 pm

*We cut backstage to the 6CW locker room, where we can see Perfect Jack sitting by his locker, with a TV screen in front of him showing the action live in the arena, with a towel draped over his neck and wrestling gear on*

Jack: "Time to watch this old has been James...see if there is anything left in the tank or if he is leaving Day of Reckoning on a stretcher after I'm done with him"

*The TV screen is showing the live arena as Jack goes into his bag and pulls out some deodorant and sprays himself, before beginning to speak to himself again*

Jack: "He doesn't realise what he's got coming, nobody in this damn company realises what is going to happen two weeks from now"

*Jack begins to rearrange his formal attire in preparation for putting it on*

Jack: "At Day of Reckoning, it's time for to make 6CW Perfect again. At Day of Reckoning, Clarke James, O'Callaghan, and the rest of this roster will bare witness to two seismic moments in the history of 6CW. At Day of Reckoning, I, Perfect Jack, will rewrite history and not only win the UK and International Titles, but I will also enter the Gateway to Glory, and when I win 6CW will be oh so well on the way....on the way to being Perfect again..."

*Jack takes a moment as he imagines the situation before realising the TV has come back from commercial*

Jack: "It's going to be oh so perfect..."

*The camera cuts away from Jack in the locker room*

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 02 May 2017, 2:23 pm

Match Four
Steel vs Hurst vs Clarke James

HA: Up next here on Anarchy, we've got a triple threat match-up for you.

HE: It's certainly an intriguing contest this one, particularlywith two competitors who find themselves somewhat in limbo ahead of the Gateway To Glory match.

HA: Undoubtedly they will want to build some momentum going into that match-up, and this presents them with the perfect opportunity to do so.

HE: A win won't send shockwaves through 6CW for any of these men, but it will be a much-needed confidence boost for whoever comes away from here with the win.

'Last Resort' starts to play and the crowd get to the feet in unison cheering. Steel bounces to each side of the stage firing up the fans before making his way down to the ring and tagging the hands of those in the front row.

HA: I don't think Geoff Steel is ever going to be able to fully focus on the next step until this under-lying issue with his former tag team partner Mike Hill is resolved.

"Prince Charming" is playing out and the crowd boo as Jack Hurst marches onto the stage. He spins around and laughs at the reception of the audience before making his way to the ring.

HE: Hurst fell early in the fight for 30 tournament and since then we haven't seen or heard too much from him but a win over these two competitors tonight would be huge for him.

Finally, "Blind Faith" blazes out through the speakers and the crowd boo as Clarke James walks out onto the stage. He stands at the top of the stage for a few moments before walking slowly down the ramp. He stops at the bottom, staring down his two opponents before sliding into the ring.

HA: Talking of former partners, the last edition of Anarchy saw Clarke James shockingly turn on and attack his long-term tag partner Marshall Murdoch.

HE: Murdoch was holding him back, as evidenced by the fact that James almost immediately earned himself a N01 contenders shot.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The three men circle the ring, staring each other down. Eventually Jack Hurst and Clarke James converge on Geoff Steel. The Sheffield native immediately looks to fight his way out of the situation. He drills Jack Hurst with a couple of big European Uppercuts that force the former tag team champion backwards.

Hurst falls into the ropes, Steel runs them, he ducks an attempted Clarke James clothesline and sends Hurst outside with a big boot.

Clarke James turns Steel around by the shoulder as he stares down at Hurst, he hits him with a couple of big right hands. Steel responds by driving a knee up into the stomach, he then proceeds to throw Clarke James out across the ring with a gutwrenchsuplex. James rolls up to his feet and Steel takes him down with a discus clothesline. He covers.

Ref: 1...............2.........Kick out!

Steel drags up Clarke James, where he fires off a couple of big headbutts. James falls into the corner, Steel hits a couple of shoulder thrusts into the abdomen. James staggers forward and Steel hits a DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1...............2..........Kick out!

James forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Steel locks in an armbar on James, bringing him to a vertical base, James manages to spin out of the hold before nailing a spinning heel kick on Steel. Geoff Steel stumbles up groggily and James lifts Steel onto his shoulders, walking forward and nailing a Samoan drop. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1...............2...........Kick out!

Steel is the man who gets the shoulder up on this occasion. James hauls Steel up to his feet, he attempts an Irish whip to the corner but Steel counters, launching the former COH man into the corner. Steel then sprints in and nails a running splash, James stumbles forward and Steel boots him in the gut. James keels over, Steel hauls him onto his shoulders...

HA: Huge powerbomb from Steel!

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Geoff Steel stands waiting for Clarke James to rise, when he does so Steel wraps a stiff knee up into the gut. The former 6CW champion then pummels down on the back of James continually, before throwing him into the mat with a snap suplex. James rolls up, Steel bounces off the ropes, nailing a running clothesline that nearly takes James’ head off. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2............Kick out!

HE: Steel dominant over both men so far.

James again kicks out, Steel rolls up to his feet and begins stomping away on the head of James, who rolls towards the ropes trying to escape the ring. Steel drags him back from the ropes before sling-shooting him face first into the turnbuckle. Steel rolls to his feet, hitting a knee into the back. He drags James back, hitting a reverse DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

Geoff Steel steps back to the corner, he stands waiting for James to rise before sprinting in going for a spear. James leapfrogs over the top of the on-rushing Steel, he turns around and James nails a tilt-a-whirl neckbreaker. James then goes the outside, before springboarding into the ring and hitting a plancha. James hooks the leg.

Clarke James stands waiting for Steel to rise to his feet, he then connects with a big atomic drop. He then pulls Steel down with an edge-o-matic, before going up to the top rope. James steadies himself, waiting for Steel to rise...

HA: Flying clothesline.

Clarke James drags Steel to his feet, he whips him out across the ring and nails a spinebuster. James kips to his feet, he stands over Steel waiting for him to rise...

HE: Lining up Faithless!

HA: Hurst!

Hurst knocks down James with a double axe handle to the back of the head, followed up with a running knee to Steel.

Ref: 1………….2……..Kick out!

Jack Hurst synchs in a sleeper hold on Geoff Steel, finally looking to slow the pace of the match down. He hits a couple of elbows to the back of the head, as Geoff Steel slowly fights up to a vertical base. Steel spins his way out of the sleeper hold, only for Hurst to drive a boot up into the stomach.

He then lifts Geoff Steel into the air, holding him in a suplex position before turning that move into a body slam.

He covers

Ref: 1...............2.............Kick out!

Geoff Steel gets the shoulder up. Hurst goes onto the attack, he begins driving stomps down into the head of Geoff Steel with increasing amounts of viciousness. Steelrolls to the corner, Hurst lifts him up and then fires in a number of shots to the body followed by a short-arm clothesline.

Jack Hurst throws Geoff Steel down to the mat by the head, and then climbs up to the top rope. Geoff Steel starts to stir, he rises to his feet and Hurst flies off taking him down with a big clothesline. He covers.

Jack Hurst drags Geoff Steel to a vertical base, where he fires off a series of right hands into the face of the former world champion. Steel falls into the ropes, Hurst looks into his right like a mirror before nonchalantly hitting Steel with a straight left-hand.

HA: The punching combination connects on this occasion!

He stumbles away from the ropes, throwing a wild shot that Hurst easily ducks before connecting with a bridging belly to back suplex. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1.................2...............Kick out!

Geoff Steel fires the shoulder up off the mat. Hurst drags him to his feet and once again connects with several clean punches to the head. Geoff Steel falls into the corner, Hurst then runs in for a dropkick but Geoff Steel dives out of the way.

Hurst ends up crotching himself across the 2nd turnbuckle, Steel scoops him up and nails a powerbomb.

Ref: 1………………..2………………Kick out!

Steel drags up Hurst, kicks him in the stomach…

HA: Blade Cutter!

HE: James!

HA: Low blow!

HE: Faithless on Steel!

HA: James now covers Hurst.

Ref: 1……………………………2………………………………….3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: And that’s it!

HE: James wins!

HA: Swooping in at just the right time.

HE: All his experience on show there.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 02 May 2017, 2:23 pm

*Backstage, Cerberus stands with Charlotte Grey

CG: I’m joined now by our Fight for Thirty winner, and the man who will enter last in the Gateway to Glory match at Day of Reckoning. But first, he defends his long-held TV Title against former 6CW Champion Robin Reborn

*She turns to Cerberus, but soon sees from his expression that he holds no interest in answering questions. He takes the mic from her hand

C: Reborn, like everyone else in this company, fears what I am about to bring.

And there is no one more scared than any of the four men who may leave Day of Reckoning as a World Champion. Because they may leave as a World Champion, but I will draw a target on the back of one of my choosing.

They will be holding my title, and I shan’t forgive them for putting their hands on it.

I won’t just become a World Champion at Night of Glory, I will become the dominant figure in wrestling worldwide.

*He drops the mic and walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 02 May 2017, 2:24 pm

*We cut to Clarke James, still dripping with sweat. He stands with Tim Allen

TA: Great match out there, Clarke.

CJ: Can you see what happens now the anchor is not pulling me down? The chains that bore at me are now cast aside

TA: Can you carry on this momentum at Day of Reckoning?

CJ: I plan to. UK, International, and then finally after my GTG win I will end up on top of the world.

*He smiles and walks away.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 02 May 2017, 2:26 pm

Match Five
Cerberus vs Reborn for TV title

HA: Welcome back to Anarchy, where up next for you we have CHAMPIONSHIP action!

HE: And what a contest this one promises to be, a match-up between a former world champion and the man who is undoubtedly the most dominant champion in 6CW, Cerberus.

HA: He has held an unbreakable grip on the Television Title, and the monstrous superstar is now looking to step up to the world title scene.

HE: But first he must get past Robin Reborn, the former 6CW World Champion and arguably his toughest opponent to date.

“Stronger” blares out as the fans erupt into cheers and smoke pours out onto the stage. After a few moments, Robin Reborn leaps through the smoke, before landing in a forward role, leading to louder cheers from the fans. Reborn then jogs down to the ring, tagging fans hands as he goes, before sliding in under the bottom rope. Reborn then paces around the ring, looking out at the fans before turning to face the ramp.

HA: It was around this time last year that Reborn was elevating himself into superstardom by winning the Gateway To Glory match-up and ultimately the world championship.

HE: That was one hell of an achievement but I think it would be even more impressive if he managed to emerge from tonight's contest with the TV Title around his waist.

"Haunted" blares out as the lights dim around the arena, red lights then start flashing around as Cerberus stalks slowly out onto the stage. He is glaring at Robin Reborn, who stands in the corner staring back across the ring. Cerberus clambers into the ring over the top rope and holds the TV title belt aloft with one hand above his head.

HA: Cerberus has a list of conquests that double as a list of future hall of famers that he has defeated, and he has taken that form to another level in recent weeks.

HE: The TV Champion will enter the Gateway To Glory match at Number 30, making him the undoubted favourite for that match.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Robin Reborn circles the ring as Cerberus simply stands in the middle of the ring, his glare never leaving his opponent. Eventually Reborn goes in for the lock-up, as does Cerberus. The big man drives Reborn back towards the corner, he places his body between the ropes and Cerberus is forced into breaking the hold by the referee.

Reborn slowly removes his body from between the ropes, Cerberus charges in going for a clothesline but Reborn ducks it. He quickly follows that with a pele kick to the head. Cerberus falls into the turnbuckles, Reborn sprints in and hits a big leaping clothesline on the TV Champion. He then drags him away from the corner and plants Cerberus with a double arm DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2...........Kick out!

Cerberus forces the shoulder up off the canvas. Robin Reborn places him into a side headlock hold but Cerberus is quickly up to his feet, Reborn spins out and tries to re-adjust into a front facelock but he has the hold locked in for only a few seconds. Cerberus then showcases his tremendous power by scooping up Reborn under the shoulder and hitting a delayed Northern Lights suplex.

The former world champion rolls up to his feet and runs at Cerberus who hits a big elbow smash. Reborn is up again and walks straight into a discus clothesline from the monster, who hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2..............Kick out!

The TV Champion gets to his feet and Reborn follows suit, only to be knocked down with a conventional clothesline on this occassion. Cerberus then applies an armbar to the grounded former UK Champion. Reborn gets up to his feet slowly and Cerberus launches him into the ropes, hitting a hip toss on the rebound. Rebornstaggers up and Cerberus nails him with a sidewalk slam. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2...........Kick out!

HE: Cerberus continuing where he left off from last week, beating down his opposition.

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Cerberus drags Reborn to his feet by the head, and then crashes in a series of right hands to the face. Reborn attempts to fight back with some knife-edge chops but Cerberus simply brushes them aside as he drives Rebornback to the ropes with yet more punches.

Cerberus then Irish whips Reborn out across the ring once more, hitting a back body drop. Robin Reborn rolls to his feet, Cerberus grabs him by the throat and then plants him with a chokeslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Cerberus rolls Robin Reborn onto his front, where he then proceeds to drive a series of knees down into the back of the former tag team specialist. Cerberus runs the ropes, hitting a leaping knee drop too. He then locks in chicken-wing hold on Robin Reborn.

HA: Total dominance so far from Cerberus.

HE: I don't think that we should be shocked by this anymore Harold, this is exactly what Cerberus does.

Reborn gets to his feet, he manages to wriggle one arm free from the hold, and thrusts some elbows back into the head of Cerberus. The TV Champion stops this comeback dead in its tracks with a vicious forearm smash to the back of the head. He re-applies the chicken-wing and then nails a tiger suplex. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2.............Kick out!

Cerberus stands over Reborn, waiting for him to rise. He then lifts him into the air, setting up for a crucifix powerbomb, but Reborn drops down the back. He backslides Cerberus into a pinfall.

Ref: 1.......................2..................Kick out!

The TV Champion powers the shoulder up. Both men rise to their feet, Cerberus throws a wild clothesline that Reborn ducks under and he then hits another pele kick. Cerberus falls into the ropes, Reborn runs in and clotheslines him out onto the ring apron. He follows this with a dropkick to send the big man to the outside.

Cerberus begins to stir and get to his feet on the outside, Reborn looks down at him and then runs the ropes...

HA: What's he thinking here?!

HE: SUICIDE DIVE!

HA: High Risk, High Reward for Robin Reborn!

Reborn gets to his feet, he rolls Cerberus under the bottom rope back into the ring and then climbs onto the ring apron. He hits a springboard senton and then covers.

Ref: 1..................2...............Kick out!

Cerberus drives the shoulder up. Robin Reborn drags him to his feet and then fires off a number of knife-edge chops, doing them in quick flurries. Cerberus stumbles back slightly, Reborn then changes up to European Uppercuts and then back to chops, sending the TV Champion retreating into the corner.

Robin Reborn then sprints in, where he delivers a helluva kick to Cerberus. He then grabs him by the head, Reborn runs out of the corner and nails a bulldog. He covers.

Ref: 1.......................2...................Kick out!

Robin Reborn locks in an armbar hold, Cerberus is quickly up to his feet only for Reborn to knock him down with a clothesline. Cerberus gets up and this time Reborn hits a running clothesline. He then goes to the top rope, before diving down to hit a elbow drop into the chest. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1........................2...................Kick out!

Cerberus is lifted to his feet by Reborn, who then boots him in the stomach. He sets up for a suplex, and it connects. Reborn keeps the hold applied, dragging the TV Champion to his feet and then hitting a second suplex. Cerberus is lifted to his feet by Reborn...

HA: Reborn going for the three amigo's on Cerberus.

HE: Never going to happen Harold!

HA: He's going for it...blocked!​

HE: Oh wow what a counter!

HA: Cerberus hitting a big knee-drop brainbuster to counter the third suplex!

Ref: 1.......................2................Kick out!

Reborn forces the shoulder up. Cerberus drags him to his feet, he boots Reborn in the stomach and then lifts him into the air...

HA: Crucifix Powerbomb connects on this occassion!

Ref: 1.........................2....................Kick out!

Reborn again kicks out. Cerberus hauls Reborn to his feet, he slings him across his shoulders. He sets up for a Death Valley Driver but Reborn manages to land on his feet.

HE: WORLDSTAR!

HA: Great counter from Robin Reborn!

HE: Out of nowhere!

Ref: 1...........................2..........................Kick out!

HE: Nearly a big win for Robin Reborn there!

Cerberus just about kicks out in time. Reborn drags him to his feet and then Irish whips the TV Champion to the corner. Reborn hits a couple of big punches before stepping back, he runs in going for a clothesline but Cerberus back body drops him.

Reborn lands on the ring apron, he quickly uses the ropes to spring up and hit an enzaguri kick to the head. Cerberus stumbles backwards, Reborn climbs up onto the top rope but Cerberus spins around and cracks a vicious big boot to the side of the head that sends Reborn toppling down off the apron to the outside.

HE: Reborn doesn't want the match to go here.

Cerberus steps down to the outside of the ring. He leans down to pick up Reborn, who shocks him with a couple of punches to the body that knock him back slightly. Reborn then sprints in at Cerberus, who catches him across the chest.

Cerberus walks around the ring with Reborn across his chest, he then proceeds to hit a brutal fallaway slam that sends the former world champion flying into the announce table.

The TV Champion picks up Reborn, clearly not done with his work, and then tries to Irish whip him into the steel steps. Reborn shows some tremendous athleticism to springboard over the steps and land on his feet.

HA: Why is Cerberus still attacking here? The referee is at a 7 count already.

HE: Cerberus can't lose the title belt on a count-out, and this is simply about sending a message to his opponents in the GTG match.

Reborn turns and leaps back onto the steel steps, and then off them into Cerberus, hitting him with a flying forearm smash. Cerberus stumbles back, Reborn again runs at him but this time Cerberus reads it and nails another big punch.

Cerberus picks Reborn up by the throat, he walks towards the announce table...

HA: Watch out Henry!

HE: CHOKESLAM!

HA: WHAT A COUNTER!

HE: DDT IN MID-AIR!

HA: REBORN STILL SENT THROUGH THE TABLE THOUGH!

The instant replays show Cerberus going for a chokeslam but as he brings Reborn down through the air, the former world champion manages to clench the head of Cerberus and drive him down too, the TV Champ's head rebounding off the edge of the announce table.

HA: Both men down and the referee is at a 9 count.

HE: And there is the 10!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman...as a result of a DOUBLE COUNT OUT, this match has ended in a DRAW...meaning that CERBERUS is STILLLL the 6CW TELEVISION CHAMPION!

The crowd are booing the result of the match with Reborn and Cerberus shown lay in and around the wreckage of the announce table.

HA: These fans clearly dissatisfied with the ultimate conclusion of this match, with no-one getting the win.

HE: I'm sure that Cerberus will consider this a victory, he still comes away with the 6CW Television Championship.

HA: But it perhaps wasn't the dominant statement he wanted when he took the match to the outside.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 02 May 2017, 2:27 pm

*Dicey is with Tim Allen backstage

DR: Tim, thank you for joining me. How are you feeling tonight, ahead of talking more and more s*** backstage to people less important than me?

*Allen looks at Reilly confused

TA: What's happening here?

DR: It's a big night, Mr Allen, but our last preparation for Day of Reckoning. Is your mind on the task at hand?

TA: Well, I, it's always exciting at a pay-per-view, but

*Dicey pushes Allen softly, but probably harder than Allen preferred

DR: STOP STOP STOP! No one cares, Allen. No one cares at all. Just bringing some life to this place.

All I can hear is broken down bums calling everyone else out and claiming they're the man to take over the world after Day of Reckoning. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars, Allen. I'll be inches from touching them tonight when I climb over that cage and leave 3 men desperately scraping to survive, escape and live to fight another day, rather than drowning from number one

*Dicey nods, Allen doesn't speak, which gives the Irishman a chance to walk away and the scene end

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 02 May 2017, 2:28 pm

Ha: Well folks, it's time for the contract signing for the 6CW title match at Day of Reckoning...

He: What the hell is that idiot Enforcer doing out here?

The ring has a table set up with a contract and pen. Enforcer is stood holding a microphone.

EF: Ladies and Gentleman, at this time I would like to announce that this is an official contract signing for 6CW's world title, and as such, we will be taking the nessecaryprecautions to avoid any altercations of a physical nature.

CROWD: BOOOO!

The crowd continue to Boo as security guards walk down towards the ring and stop lining the ramp

EF: Now, I am sick and tired of people making demands, taking actions into there own hands, I am the man in charge around here and Lex Hart's action's last week have forced my hand...so, if Lex Hart wants his match against Cassius Zhi, if he wants his title shot, he is going to play by my rules. I will not have a repeat of last week so...

The crowd pop as 'be myself' interrupts Enforcer as he speaks. Lex Hart walks out onto the stage and paces back and forth signalling with his hands a belt around his waist towards the crowd, he points towards Enforcer and shakes his head angrily before walking down the ramp staring down the security guards as he does so. His music stops as he rolls into the ring and picks up a microphone from the table

LH: Whats the matter Enforcer? Feeling left out? Cassius Zhi is mine at Day of Reckoning, I've already had him beat once, nobody is taking that shot away from me, not you, not Monster Energy and NOT Cassius Zhi...

EF: Lex, nobody here is talking about you losing your title shot, you earnt that right, in fact lets get this contract signed right now.

He: You would think we would wait for the champion to get in the ring? Does Enforcer not know how to go about official business?

Ha: Maybe he just wants to get things done in a peaceful manner out here?

Lex looks at Enforcer and pauses for a minute before nodding his head and taking the pen from the table. He picks up the contract and signs it as the crowd cheer, slamming it down onto the table

LH: There. You happy? 

EF: Yes, now in that contract is a clause. You see Lex, I can't have you guys beating the crap out of each other before possibly one of the biggest matches in 6CW history...as such the contract you just signed will be null and void if you lay your hands on Cassius Zhi before your match.

He: So if Lex attacks Zhi, he will lose his title shot? I take it all back...brilliant.

Ha: I must say this is a master stroke by Enforcer if ever I saw one. Things have been getting out of hand between this pair.

'They Say' by Scars on Broadway hits and the crowd boo as the 6CW Champion Cassius Zhi walks out onto the stage.

Ha: Here he is, possibly the most

hated individual in 6CW.

He: He is also possibly the toughest opponent Lex Hart has ever faced.

Zhi walks down the ramp confidently, his eyes transfixed on Lex Hart. He slides into the ring and grabs the microphone from the table. Zhi walks up to Enforcer and looks him up and down before getting in the face of Lex Hart and staring blankly at him. He walks over to the table and looks at both contracts before looking towards Lex Hart

CZ: You have me beat Lex? Is that right? You have my number? You see I don't really view things the same way. Your just like Dicey and Reborn...washed up. Last week you snuck up on me like a coward and made a mockery of yourself. Why should I even accept this challenge?

LH: I'll show you at Day of Reckoning EXACTLY why you shouldn't!!

Zhi adjusts the belt on his shoulder before pointing at his contract

CZ: So...Enforcer, this contract? I assume I have the same clause?

EF: Thats right, you lay a finger on Lex Hart and you lose that title!

Zhi nods his head and smiles before walking up to Lex Hart

CZ: This must be killing you...hehe.

Lex looks visibly angry

CZ: Well then...I guess there's just one thing left to do...

Zhi turns around towards the table

HA: GOOD GOD!

Zhi spins around knocking Lex Hart to the outside using the 6CW title. The security storm the ring but stand off Zhias he backs towards the ropes

CZ: But first its time to play...

Zhi steps through the ropes and to the mat below. He grabs Hart by the head and drags him up hitting several elbows to Lex's head. Security head towards the pair

EF: You stop this right now!

CZ: I'll play by your rules once I am done signing that contract...this is MY time.

Enforcer shakes his head as Zhi clears the commentary table. He climbs onto it dragging Lex up as he does. 

He: Out of nowhere!

HA: Zhi hit the Flatline..Lex's own move through our commentary table.

CROWD: HOLY Poopie!

Zhi rolls into the ring and takes a pen and his contract back to the wreckage around the limp body of Lex Hart. He signs the contract and tosses it onto the chest of Lex Hart. 'They Say' by scars on broadway plays and Zhi poses over Lex

HA: Zhi making a statement of intent right there.

HA: Enforcer's been made a fool of out here, Lex is in big trouble come Day of Reckoning.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 02 May 2017, 2:32 pm

*We head backstage where Reborn is held in a stretcher, ready to be placed into an ambulance. However, he waves the medics away from him, unstraps himself and sits up. Charlotte Grey is on hand, and she basically shoves a microphone in the former 6CW Champion's face, asking for comment

RR: I ain't going away in no siren-wielding fancy-bus. Nuh, I ain't learned that way.

*He stands and pushes the stretcher away. A roar comes through

I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!!

*Cerberus storms in and attempts to tackle Reborn, but he jumps out of the way. The door rips off, and Cerberus smashes to the floor with it and stays down.

Reborn looks down at him.

RR: More Braun than brain on that sucker.

*He shakes his head and walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 02 May 2017, 2:32 pm

*Back at ringside

HA: From that we go to these two men

*The crowd roar as on the screen above, the image split in two, we have JJ standing with Tim Allen and Engel with Charlotte.

HA: Two men who might well want to be at the top of the ladder in this company, but tonight should be fearing the number one

*The screen shows now JJ full screen with Allen

TA: JJ - tonight you can go some way to sealing your fate in the Gateway to Glory, evading that number one spot. How are you feeling?

JJ: Ahh hell, Tim, ain't nothing shaking me. I'm ready to hustle, ya hear?

TA: I'm not really hearing you, not comprehending anyway.

JJ: Look, I ain't scared of this match. Cages?Been there. I've had to work from the bottom. Now we here, they say. I don't care about me starting from one. But I know someone who can't win it from one.

*He smiles

JJ: But Dicey can't do it.

And that's why I'm gonna bury him tonight. Close that door, climb that frame. Leave him in there, and leave him at the bottom of the pile.

*From that we fade and come to see Engel with Charlotte Grey. Engel is looking around with hectic sudden changes of where his eyes are focused

CG: Thank you Tim.

*Charlotte turns to Engel

CG: Are you prepared to be locked in a cage with three other men?

EH: Hehehe, best rephrase that one ma'am, Olly will get excited!

CG: Olly?

EH: Shush! Don't say his name, he's not real!

*Charlotte looks at her interviewee confused

CG: I'm gonna say this is worrying you

EH: No no no! Tonight all I must do is survive. Then I can go forward and win it all at the PPV. Turn things around and rise again

CG: There's a lot of pressure on you to win the GTG - but it all seems to come from yourself

EH: Pressure builds in the mind, Miss Grey. 50 shades of it hehehe

*She goes to speak once more, but Charlotte is cut off by Engel

EH: It's waiting...the cage is waiting

*He walks away

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Tue 02 May 2017, 2:33 pm

Main Event 
Last man in cage enters 1 at the GTG
Dicey Reilly vs JJ Johnson vs GazzyD vs Engel Harlequin

Back at ringside the tension is high as the camera focuses on the cage high above the ring before cutting to Harold and Henry Lloyd to introduce our main event of the evening

HA: The time is here, a main event that has really put the 6CW universe on the edge of their seats...with the fight for 30 done and dusted, it's time to find out who, in just two weeks time, will enter the Gateway To Glory with the biggest disadvantage!

HE: That's right, whoever loses this match is well and truly screwed...they may as well eliminate themselves now and get it over and done with...coming in first? It's near impossible odds!

HA: Well luckily for you...we have four men who win, lose or draw think they can achieve the impossible given the chance!

The fans jump to their feet as Born To Fight brings out Dicey Reilly on to the stage with a head of steam, he quickly makes his way to the ring, clearly ready to face his three opponents tonight

HA: Never one to back down, last time out this man overcame Engel Harlequin and Robin Reborn but he'll need to dig even deeper to survive a cage match against three of the biggest names in the company right now

HE: This week building up to tonight's show Dicey seemed even more thuggish than normal...with most of it aimed at JJ Johnson...

With Dicey in the ring the makes his checks before JJ Johnson walks out on to the stage

HA: Talking of JJ, here he is! Last time out he came close but missed out on being the number one contender to the EWF World Heavyweight Title but that doesn't mean we can write him off here...if JJ has shown anything in the past, he is always ready to bring out his best when needed and with a chance of entering first...best is needed for sure!

JJ joins Dicey in the ring and the pair begin to mouth off at each other from the get go, the fans quickly jump to their feet once again though as Lime Light plays and GazzyD walks out, ready to turn his luck around

HE: Here he is, wonder which Gazzy is turning up...mr PMA or depressed Gazzy? Either way, he might need this more than most!

HA: This week we almost saw a return to the old Gazzy after some thought he had hit rock bottom but I have to agree, will Gazzybe able to turn it on tonight when some say his new positive attitude might be him trying to cover up the truth...

The fans are cheering for Gazzy as Time Is Running Out plays causing possibly the biggest cheers so far causing an almost confused Engel out on to the stage, he peers around as the cheering continues

HA: The unlikely fan favourite is here...after seeing many sides to this man the fans have found one that they can get behind...luck might not have been on his side but despite his dealings with the Brotherhood and missing out on the EWF Title...the fans sure are!

HE: So it's because they feel sorry for him?!

HA: No, it's because they see a fighter who is ready to put it all on the line to get where he needs to be!

As Engel enters the ring, the cage finally begins to lower allowing the ref to make his final checks before bolting the cage door shut

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, THIS, is your main event of the evening!

The fans are clearly hyped like hell as the four men stand staring at each other

Ring Announcer: The man left in the cage by the end of the match will enter the Gateway To Glory in the number one spot!

Suddenly the bell rings and a hyped up Dicey Reilly charges across the ring and begins to land stiff strikes to JJ catching him off guard, the fans count along as Dicey repeatedly lands strikes but as he does he's caught offguard by Engel who hits a massive snap german suplex on him

HA: Engel taking action on the man who some feel stole his win last week! What a difference two weeks can make, during that match Engel didn't seem to want to fight either man but now he's ready to throw down!

As Dicey hits the mat Engel gets to his feet but is caught by a arm drag by Gazzy D, Engel rolls up to his feet but is caught with another before walking in to an a hurricanrana attempt

HA: Engel catches him but here comes JJ!

HE: What a move! JJ is a genius!

With Engel catching Gazzy in a powerbombposition JJ is able to run at Engel hitting a bulldog that inadvertadly sends Gazzy down in to a powerbomb in the middle of the ring, JJ quickly gets up and gets to the cage door ordering for the ref to open it

HA: JJ is already trying to escape and make sure he won't enter first but I think Dicey has something to say about that!

HE; Damn! What an impact!

As JJ leans through the open door Dicey charges in and pulls the door in to JJ's head sending him stumbling back in to the ring, Dicey then charges in almost taking JJ's head off with a huge running big boot.

HA: Engel back again...another germansuplex coming up!

HE: NO! Dicey elbows free! DDT leaving Engel down...can Dicey take advantage of this?

As Dicey looks up at the cage and contemplates climbing he's cut off by Gazzyand JJ who are both back up, JJ whips Dicey towards Gazzy who drops down forcing Dicey to jump over and on his return Gazzyis able to leap frog over the irish star causing Dicey to collide with JJ who takes a huge lariat, taking him off his feet

HA: Dicey turns and he's right in the path of Gazzy D! This match really doesn't give you anywhere to go!

HE: Wait, what's this?!

Dicey and Gazzy face off but instead of fighting Dicey looks down at the two downed men and motions at Gazzy to start climbing causing the fans to laugh as both men begin

HE: That's pretty smart! It doesn't matter who gets to the ground first, it just matters who's in the ring when the match ends!

HA: This could leave JJ and Engel fighting over first place and for the first time, being first is NOT a good thing!

As Dicey and Gazzy begin to climb we see that JJ and Engel have begun to stir and as they reach near the top of the cage the fans jump to their feet

HA: This plan might have backfired! JJ has the leg of Dicey and Engel has the leg of Gazzy! They know that if they let these two men escape then it means they are closer to that near impossible task of winning the Gateway To Glory from the opening bell

On one side Engel has managed to stop Gazzy enough and has caught up with him near the top of the cage but on the other JJ struggles to hold on to the leg of Dicey who does his best to kick his way free

HE: Dicey might be about to ecape!

HA: OH MY GOD! JJ showing us why some consider him one of...if not THE best we've had in this ring! WHAT AN IMPACT!

HE: Both men down!

The fans start a holy sh¡t chant as the replay shows JJ use his agilty and the ropes to quickly leap up to where Dicey is, grabbing the waist and hitting a germansuplex that launches Dicey back down in to the ring but causes JJ to take a huge amount of the damage, meanwhile Engel and Gazzy are sat on top of the cage and have begun to land rapid strikes but Gazzy, distracted by the huge bump by JJ and Dicey is clearly caught offguard and is slowed by an Engel headbutt!

HE: Engel showing the monster that's still inside him...he has Gazzy stunned high above the ring!

HA: He could let Gazzy climb down with him but he looks in a world of his own right now...

The fans once again jump to their feet as Engel grasps the throat of Gazzy and pushes him back, launching him from the top of the cage all the way down to the ring causing him to land hard

HA: Engel just took Gazzy D out! With JJ and Dicey down as well there's nobody to stop him!

Engel remains sat on the top of the cage, looking down at JJ, Dicey and Gazzy all doing their best to recover before climbing down, dropping to the outside of the cage

RA: Ladies and gentlemen, the first man to escape the cage...Engel...HARLEQUIIIIIIIN!

Engel falls back, sitting against the guard rail almost in shock as fans congratulate him.

HE: Engel almost looks like he can't believe he overcame the odds he set for himself...but now, for those men in the ring the odds are even worse than before...

HA: That's right, JJ Johnson...GazzyD...Dicey Reilly...one of these men in two weeks time will walk out in to the Gateway To Glory with the prospect of having to deal with 29 other men to earn that title shot but for now they need to try and survive tonight's match!

In the ring all three men have begin to stir, dragging themselves up with whatever energy they have left, the fans willing on Dicey and Gazzy but out of the men it's once again JJ who is looking to quickly escape.

HE: JJ showing again that no matter what, he looks for the win wherever it can be found...look at him crawling to the cage door, Gazzy and Dicey might still be half out of it!

As JJ reaches the cage door, he begins to drag himself up but once again as the door opens Dicey Reilly is there, waiting with a big belly to back suplex taking JJ back in to the middle of the ring, JJ is able to roll up, almost out on his feet as Dicey looks to strike again

HA: CRAICDOWN!

HE: NO! JJ blocks it, hooking the leg and spins free

HA: But Dicey uses the momentum to bounce off the ropes...HANGOVER CURE!

Dicey manages to hit the huge running knee to JJ that causes him to roll to the corner of the ring but as he once again looks at the cage he walks in to the path of Gazzy. Both men stare at each other again reminiscent of what happened moments before when both men decided to climb but this time both spring to action landing punches in the middle of the ring

HA: Last time out they kind of worked together but they were caught...they both know that if they were caught against then it could lead to them being the loser...they're doing this the old way and beating the hell out of each other

Dicey is able to take control due to his size advantage but as he looks for a snap suplexGazzy is able to land on his feet, Gazzyquickly charges at the ropes and is able to duck under a lariat attempt before landing a huge drop kick that sends Dicey in to the cage before hitting the ground

HA: Gazzy looks at the cage door, he thinks it's his time to escape now!

HE: Nobody to stop him! WAIT! JJ is back up!

As Gazzy reaches the cage door JJ spins him around on the spot...

HE: JJ SCOOPS GAZZY UP! VIP EXPERIENCE!

HA: Here's Dicey though! JJ walks right in to it! ANOTHER HANGOVER CURE!

HE: Dicey has both men down...the door is open!

The fans cheer Dicey on as he's able to climb through the ropes and down on to the ringsteps before placing his feet on the outside

RA: Ladies and gents...the second man to escape the cage...DICEY...REILLLLLY!

The fans cheer as Dicey slumps at ringside, much like Engel, continuing to watch the action in the ring unfold

HA: Dicey dodges the number one spot and now there are two...Gazzy D and JJ Johnson...one of these men WILL start the Gateway To Glory in the worst point possible

HE: As I said, whoever loses tonight might as well give up now...going through 29 other men is near impossible...especially after the damage they've been through tonight and it's not even over yet!

The fans are on their feet as after a few moments both Gazzy and JJ are back up

HE: JJ looking to strike! VIP EXPERIENCE!

HA: NO! Gazzy drops down the back and spins JJ on his feet...DEEP IMPACT!

As JJ looks for the tombstone Gazzy is able to drop down before hitting his X-Factor/Pedigree only for JJ to sweep the legs leaving Gazzy down allowing JJ to land kicks to the downed opponent

HE: JJ is about to take control of this match and put it away...

HA: You were saying?!

As JJ pulls Gazzy up the fans are shocked as Gazzy lands an uncharacteristic headbuttthat leaves JJ out on his feet, the fans then cheer like crazy as Gazzy hits the hurricanrana only for JJ to roll back up on to his feet against the ropes

HA: Gazzy looking to keep this momentum going!

HE: JJ doesn't know where he is...WOAH! It just goes to show...ring awareness is key!

The fans groan as JJ is able to hit a drop toe hold reversal out of a lariat attempt sending Gazzy head first in to the cage wall causing him to stagger back, JJ pauses for a moment before striking...

HE: ACCESS...ALL...AREAS! HE GOT IT!

HA: JJ's stunner lands...this has to be it!

The fans are disappointed as JJ hits the stunner before slumping to the ground, after a few moments JJ begins to crawl towards the door as the fans will Gazzy D on

HE: JJ is a finger tip away from the door!

As the door swings open a huge cheer is heard as Gazzy is back in the action, grabbing the foot of JJ, holding him in place. JJ quickly begins to kick free, breaking the grip but as he leans through the door

HA: DICEY!

HE: That's not fair!

The fans cheer like crazy as the replay shows Dicey push the ref away before slamming the door in to the head of JJ causing him to roll away in pain, the fans cheers get even louder as they realise Gazzy has begun to crawl with JJ all but out!

HE: NO! JJ was pretty much safe!

HA: Well sadly for Mr Johnson, pretty much doesn't count...but this does!

The fans jump to their feet as the bell rings and Gazzy D is able to drag himself down to the ground from the cage door as JJ is helpless in to the ring

RA: Ladies and gentlemen...your third and final escapee...Gazzy D!

As JJ comes to the cage around the ring begins to rise and the camera focuses on a furious JJ Johnson who hits the ground in anger

HA: There you have it, in 2017's Gateway ToGlory JJ Johnson will be the man who kicks off the Gateway To Glory action is the unluckiest spot in wrestling...

HE: He was cheated! Though...wait, hasn't Dicey done enough!

As JJ climbs to his feet he's once again met by Dicey Reilly who begins to land hard punches and the pair begin to brawl, on the outside Gazzy is doing his best to recover but Hero stands over him, dragging him up and sending him head first in to the guard rail

HA: THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND!

HE: It looks like it's going to get worse before it gets better!

As Hero fights with Gazzy the fans see the figures of Liam Wood and The Brotherhood enter through the crowd before surrounding the ring, Wood and Plague smile as MMM and The Death Squad begin to prowl but as they do Cameron Faith runs down to provide some help for Dicey and JJ in the ring who have turns to see the Brotherhood

HE: WHAT ARE THEY GONNA DO?! They're still outnumbered!

HA: Engel can't sit back and watch! The first man to escape tonight is back in and ready to fight with the Brotherhood once again!

Before anything can kick off though even more chaos is unleashed as nearly every member of the roster charges down, causing an all out massive brawl

HA: This is NOT going to end well

HE: Oh god...it could get worse!

Suddenly nearly everyone stands still as the music of Cerberus fills the air, the crowd jumping up as he walks out on to the stage

HA: The fight for 30 winner is here and ready to start his reign of terror!

HE: It's hard to look past him as the winner...just look at his size and strength

Cerberus quickly begins to beat down anyone who walks in his path as he begins to make his way through the chaos. As he reaches the ring our attention is brought back to the stage as the 6CW Champion Cassius Zhi walks out, watching from the stage only to be quickly joined by number one contender to his title, Lex Hart, the pair quickly exchange words before charging at each other and delivering machine gun style punches.

HA: We need security out here!

HE: I don't think anyone wants to get in the way of this!

As we pan around the arena we see the brawls continue...Cerberus is now standing tall in the ring, Liam Wood and Plague stand back and watch, smiles still on their faces, we continue to pan and see O'Callaghan standing over Robin Reborn and in the crowd we see Hero watching on.

HA: In two weeks time these men all go to war again...but the winner...he ends up at Night Of Glory with a shot at the championship of his choice! You do NOT want to miss it!

The camera pans once more showing off the chaos before the show finally comes to an end, the final image showing a smug Anthony Grace stood on the stage watching on.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down