Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by munkian on Fri 05 May 2017, 2:38 pm

Dregs

15 Carl Meyer, 14 Adam Hughes, 13 Tyler Morgan, 12 Sam Beard, 11 Pat Howard, 10 Angus O’Brien, 9 Charlie Davies; 1 Sam Hobbs, 2 Thomas Rhys Thomas, 3 Brok Harris, 4 Matthew Screech, 5 Cory Hill, 6 Lewis Evans ©, 7 Nic Cudd, 8 Ollie Griffiths.

Replacements: Ellis Shipp, Phil Price, Craig Mitchell, Rynard Landman, Harrison Keddie, Sarel Pretorius, Geraint Rhys Jones, Jack Dixon.

Blouse

Matthew Morgan; Alex Cuthbert, Rey Lee-Lo, Willis Halaholo, Rhun Williams; Gareth Anscombe, Lloyd Williams; Corey Domachowski, Matthew Rees, Taufa'ao Filise, Jarrad Hoeata, Macauley Cook, Sion Bennett, Ellis Jenkins, Nick Williams.

Replacements: Ethan Lewis, Anton Peikrishvili, Keiron Assiratti, Seb Davies, Kirby Myhill, Tomos Williams, Steve Shingler, Tom James.
avatar
munkian

Posts : 7430
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 36
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by munkian on Fri 05 May 2017, 2:39 pm

Is there a bar ?
avatar
munkian

Posts : 7430
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 36
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by RiscaGame on Fri 05 May 2017, 5:27 pm

Apparently so. Same guff they usually sell, by the sounds

http://www.newportgwentdragons.com/News/Article/48965

RiscaGame

Posts : 1545
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by Cardiff Dave on Fri 05 May 2017, 9:14 pm

Not Newport v Not Cardiff @ Not Rodney Parade.
Marvelous.

Cardiff Dave

Posts : 6313
Join date : 2011-11-29
Location : Cardiff reejun

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by Cardiff Dave on Sat 06 May 2017, 5:37 am

RiscaGame wrote:Apparently so. Same guff they usually sell, by the sounds

http://www.newportgwentdragons.com/News/Article/48965

Funland minus freak pointing, spinning cats and goading the fierce man....

"The Dragons Community Department will be taking their Regional activities on the Road, as they replicate many of their match-day fun and games in the We Fight Any Claim Family Zone. The #WFACFamZone will be situated at the South End of the pitch behind the posts. The Community Department’s activities include their ‘Tackle’ Rugby Cage pre and post-match live music, a meet and greet with Dragons players plus much more."

Cardiff Dave

Posts : 6313
Join date : 2011-11-29
Location : Cardiff reejun

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by Cardiff Dave on Sat 06 May 2017, 12:51 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
RiscaGame wrote:Apparently so. Same guff they usually sell, by the sounds

http://www.newportgwentdragons.com/News/Article/48965

Funland minus freak pointing, spinning cats and goading the fierce man....

However, I assume there'll be plenty of the above at the EGM on Tuesday. In fact the spinning began yonks ago.


Cardiff Dave

Posts : 6313
Join date : 2011-11-29
Location : Cardiff reejun

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by Cardiff Dave on Sat 06 May 2017, 8:58 pm

Smashing blouse.

Cardiff Dave

Posts : 6313
Join date : 2011-11-29
Location : Cardiff reejun

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by Griff on Sat 06 May 2017, 9:06 pm

You only won 'cos you're standalone nope

Anyway, where are you Dave? I've karate chopped the popadoms and started on the chutney.

Griff

Posts : 7333
Join date : 2011-06-03
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by Cardiff Dave on Sun 07 May 2017, 6:23 am

Griff wrote:You only won 'cos you're standalone nope

Anyway, where are you Dave? I've karate chopped the popadoms and started on the chutney.

Quite right and curiously both standalones were victorious yesterday. How much longer they'll remain as standalone though is anybody's guess.

Cardiff Dave

Posts : 6313
Join date : 2011-11-29
Location : Cardiff reejun

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by Griff on Sun 07 May 2017, 9:10 am

Cardiff Dave wrote:
Griff wrote:You only won 'cos you're standalone nope

Anyway, where are you Dave? I've karate chopped the popadoms and started on the chutney.

Quite right and curiously both standalones were victorious yesterday. How much longer they'll remain as standalone though is anybody's guess.

'The WRU City Region Blues' - coming to a sports ground near you soon!

Griff

Posts : 7333
Join date : 2011-06-03
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by Cardiff Dave on Sun 07 May 2017, 1:13 pm

Griff wrote:
Cardiff Dave wrote:
Griff wrote:You only won 'cos you're standalone nope

Anyway, where are you Dave? I've karate chopped the popadoms and started on the chutney.

Quite right and curiously both standalones were victorious yesterday. How much longer they'll remain as standalone though is anybody's guess.

'The WRU City Region Blues' - coming to a sports ground near you soon!

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Cardiff Dave

Posts : 6313
Join date : 2011-11-29
Location : Cardiff reejun

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by RiscaGame on Sun 07 May 2017, 1:59 pm

Cracking day out yesterday. I am not sure if I would choose it over ECP, if it happened again but I definitely wouldn't be against going back if the need arose.

I heard about the fire brigade having to drench the pitch though. Madness. I felt the grass behind the east stand and that would never have taken a stud, so I wonder what the pitch was like.

RiscaGame

Posts : 1545
Join date : 2016-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by munkian on Mon 08 May 2017, 11:39 am

Had a great time myself, old school coach trip. Would do again.
avatar
munkian

Posts : 7430
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 36
Location : Bristol/The Port

Back to top Go down

Re: Drags v Blouse in Caerphilthy

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum