British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by aucklandlaurie on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:14 am

Poorfour wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote:
 There was no spear tackle.

Technically, you're right. It was off the ball, so it wasn't a tackle. Whatever it was, it wasn't pretty, it was deliberately dangerous and it wasn't remotely legal. The way it was handled by the officials was appalling.

 With an imagination like that you could get a job at Disneyland.

aucklandlaurie

Posts : 7294
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 61
Location : Auckland

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:04 am

If it was done in the first test this year it would be 2 reds and bans for the remainder. Rugby has moved on. I'm sure there'll be something new this time around!

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13159
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Poorfour on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:30 am

The amateur footage, near the end of this clip, is pretty telling. The ball has gone, and O'Driscoll goes vertically and head first into the ground.

BOD injury footage

I'd be interested to hear your explanation for how that happened, ebop sorry - laurie, given BOD started out on his feet in the middle of a ruck.


Last edited by Poorfour on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Poorfour

Posts : 3516
Join date : 2011-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by LondonTiger on Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:36 am

aucklandlaurie wrote:
Poorfour wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote:
 There was no spear tackle.

Technically, you're right. It was off the ball, so it wasn't a tackle. Whatever it was, it wasn't pretty, it was deliberately dangerous and it wasn't remotely legal. The way it was handled by the officials was appalling.

 With an imagination like that you could get a job at Disneyland.

With such being denials of the obvious, perhaps you would get a job in the Trump administration.

LondonTiger

Posts : 16476
Join date : 2011-02-10

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by aucklandlaurie on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:36 am

LondonTiger wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote:
Poorfour wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote:
 There was no spear tackle.

Technically, you're right. It was off the ball, so it wasn't a tackle. Whatever it was, it wasn't pretty, it was deliberately dangerous and it wasn't remotely legal. The way it was handled by the officials was appalling.

 With an imagination like that you could get a job at Disneyland.

With such being denials of the obvious, perhaps you would get a job in the Trump administration.

 Speaking of such There is a lot of similarity between the Mealamu / Umaga conspiracy to maim Brian O'Driscoll out of the game and the Trump / Russian / KGB conspiracy to win the presidency of the USA...mostly that its nothing more than peoples imaginations running wild.

aucklandlaurie

Posts : 7294
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 61
Location : Auckland

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Scottrf on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:38 am

aucklandlaurie wrote: Speaking of such There is a lot of similarity between the Mealamu / Umaga conspiracy to maim Brian O'Driscoll out of the game and the Trump / Russian / KGB conspiracy to win the presidency of the USA...mostly that its nothing more than peoples imaginations running wild.

Except that there is video of one of them.
avatar
Scottrf

Posts : 12257
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:00 am

Semantics of trying to prove intent to injure rather than an absurdly bad technique.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13159
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by aucklandlaurie on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:14 am

Scottrf wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote: Speaking of such There is a lot of similarity between the Mealamu / Umaga conspiracy to maim Brian O'Driscoll out of the game and the Trump / Russian / KGB conspiracy to win the presidency of the USA...mostly that its nothing more than peoples imaginations running wild.

Except that there is video of one of them.

 You've seen a video of a conspiracy?

aucklandlaurie

Posts : 7294
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 61
Location : Auckland

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by GunsGermsV2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:14 am

Poorfour wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote:
 There was no spear tackle.

Technically, you're right. It was off the ball, so it wasn't a tackle. Whatever it was, it wasn't pretty, it was deliberately dangerous and it wasn't remotely legal. The way it was handled by the officials was appalling.

Graham Henry really let himself down in his comments about it too. No ownership of the incident.

GunsGermsV2

Posts : 2455
Join date : 2016-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by aucklandlaurie on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:17 am

GunsGermsV2 wrote:
Poorfour wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote:
 There was no spear tackle.

Technically, you're right. It was off the ball, so it wasn't a tackle. Whatever it was, it wasn't pretty, it was deliberately dangerous and it wasn't remotely legal. The way it was handled by the officials was appalling.

Graham Henry really let himself down in his comments about it too. No ownership of the incident.

, Graham Henry is a very astute master of Rugby. He knows what hes talking about.

aucklandlaurie

Posts : 7294
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 61
Location : Auckland

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:24 am

Graham Henry looked like a spring chicken or bull dog puppy. That amateur footage doesn't seem to show the AB players driving BOD into the ground. I thought that was the beef. They basically inadvertently took his legs out, he did a handstand, and he broke his collarbone or whatever it was. Just unfortunate. Doesn't warrant the player acting like a pork chop for 12 years imo.
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:34 am

Yup. You can understand the grumbles though and as this is the 1st lions tour to nz since bound to come up. It puts a certain amount of pressure on refs and citing officials as well.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13159
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by kingelderfield on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:36 am

All we can say is that the bullsh1t coming from the kiwi posters shows up who and what they really are.

It's about time you showed some humility.

kingelderfield

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:43 am

No 7&1/2 wrote:Yup. You can understand the grumbles though and as this is the 1st lions tour to nz since bound to come up. It puts a certain amount of pressure on refs and citing officials as well.
Yeah I can to a degree. I still hold grudges against certain players so am no different. As I've always said it's just the reaction of BOD and co that is ridiculous. All this apology nonsense. No doubt more cameras these days. And anything like that would be scrutinised to the nth degree. Doubt we'll see anything like that affair again. It'll go down in folklore.
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:44 am

kingelderfield wrote:All we can say is that the bullsh1t coming from the kiwi posters shows up who and what they really are.

It's about time you showed some humility.
Ok, time for you to calm down mate
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:49 am

I was about to say I agree that we won't see anything like that ebop....but I still think if the lions sneak ahead there will be a certain nervousness and need to make something happen. This nz team doesn't have as many out and out leaders of a few years ago, that may ho against them.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13159
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:53 am

Who knows 7.5. But there are still many players with over 50 caps and damn near 100 caps in the 15 so the ABs will have the experience. Remember, we play rugby at a pace but also intensity that few can live with. So if anything, it could be the Lions that are doing desperate things. We'll see I guess.
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Rory_Gallagher on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:55 am

Why would we need more cameras? We have the video evidence of the thuggish act. The remarkable thing is the NZ fans who still deny it.

It seems NZ players and fans think the game belongs to them and they are above the laws. Foul play is a common theme and yet many times it goes unpunished. In the Ulster-Barbarians game last night Chris Masoe received a yellow card thankfully (which had to be called back by the TMO despite it happening in front of the referee) after leading with the shoulder into the face of one of our young players. If it wasn't a BaaBaas match it would surely have been red. After receiving the yellow, he started arguing with the referee and shouted in his face "are you kidding me?"

Such disrespect and thuggery doesn't belong in the game. If people from NZ want that, maybe they should form their own game.

Rory_Gallagher

Posts : 11036
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 25
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by kingelderfield on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:56 am

ebop wrote:
kingelderfield wrote:All we can say is that the bullsh1t coming from the kiwi posters shows up who and what they really are.

It's about time you showed some humility.
Ok, time for you to calm down mate

I'm perfectly calm and I'm not your mate so save me your patronism.






kingelderfield

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:56 am

They lacked it in both tests against Ireland. You're right there with the lions new combos etc. Less pressure though. If Gustard can get their defence right we stand a chance. Going to be interesting!

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13159
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by kingelderfield on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:12 pm

No ebop the truth is I am not your mate however you wish to insult me.


kingelderfield

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:15 pm

Nothing you've said is insulting
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Winzer on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:16 pm

Great article by Gwyn Jones yesterday. His view is that not an unreasonable strategy to try to physically dominate the All Blacks (which is what he seems to think Gatland will do), but the question is whether the Lions have the power to do that up front; otherwise the speed of the game will be too much for them.

He pointed out that Carwyn James as coach had a record against the ABs of 4 wins, one draw, one loss (one of the wins being Llanelli, one the Barbarians in that famous game). Is there anyone else in the history of the game who could boast that?

Winzer

Posts : 64
Join date : 2017-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by kingelderfield on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:17 pm

kingelderfield wrote:No ebop the truth is I am not your mate however you wish to insult me.

Ok so you removed your post.

kingelderfield

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by GunsGermsV2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:21 pm

A sign in NZ reads "The Irish were too good for us last year so they have added some Brits to make it fair"

Sounds about right.

GunsGermsV2

Posts : 2455
Join date : 2016-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:26 pm

I think Rory that I could rattle off plenty of thuggish acts against AB players from various British and Irish players over the years. We may ham it up for a bit but hen we move on. I've already said I don't deny that BOD was upended. But BOD and Lions fans have hammed it up for way too long and now it must stop. The end is now. No more tears, no more tears, no more tears.....
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by kingelderfield on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:27 pm

ebop wrote:Nothing you've said is insulting

It wasn't an insult.


kingelderfield

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Cyril on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:28 pm

kingelderfield wrote:
ebop wrote:Nothing you've said is insulting

It wasn't an insult.

Is this a five minute argument, or the full half hour?

Cyril

Posts : 6058
Join date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:30 pm

kingelderfield wrote:
ebop wrote:Nothing you've said is insulting

It wasn't an insult.

Don't worry about it kingelderfield, I think you're a fine poster, I have no beef with you.

Hug
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by kingelderfield on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:30 pm

ebop wrote:I think Rory that I could rattle off plenty of thuggish acts against AB players from various British and Irish players over the years. We may ham it up for a bit but hen we move on. I've already said I don't deny that BOD was upended. But BOD and Lions fans have hammed it up for way too long and now it must stop. The end is now. No more tears, no more tears, no more tears.....

Do you realise how that comes across?

kingelderfield

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:31 pm

GunsGermsV2 wrote:A sign in NZ reads "The Irish were too good for us last year so they have added some Brits to make it fair"

Sounds about right.
Laugh

That's good
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by kingelderfield on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:33 pm

ebop wrote:
kingelderfield wrote:
ebop wrote:Nothing you've said is insulting

It wasn't an insult.

Don't worry about it kingelderfield, I think you're a fine poster, I have no beef with you.

Hug

No thanks

kingelderfield

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2011-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:40 pm

kingelderfield wrote:
ebop wrote:
kingelderfield wrote:
ebop wrote:Nothing you've said is insulting

It wasn't an insult.

Don't worry about it kingelderfield, I think you're a fine poster, I have no beef with you.

Hug

No thanks
Lol

Good on ya mate

thumbsup
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Cyril on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:50 pm

GunsGermsV2 wrote:A sign in NZ reads "The Irish were too good for us last year so they have added some Brits to make it fair"

Sounds about right.
Haha, like it Laugh

Nice of those Kiwis to butter up the Irish while having a pop at the Brits Very Happy

It's ok though, we've brought plenty of substandard SH players too, so NZ shouldn't have to work too hard.

Cyril

Posts : 6058
Join date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by GunsGermsV2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:05 pm

aucklandlaurie wrote:
GunsGermsV2 wrote:
Poorfour wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote:
 There was no spear tackle.

Technically, you're right. It was off the ball, so it wasn't a tackle. Whatever it was, it wasn't pretty, it was deliberately dangerous and it wasn't remotely legal. The way it was handled by the officials was appalling.

Graham Henry really let himself down in his comments about it too. No ownership of the incident.

, Graham Henry is a very astute master of Rugby. He knows what hes talking about.

A lot of the time he does alright but like a lot of Kiwis if you criticise the ABs he gets all emotional and irrational.

GunsGermsV2

Posts : 2455
Join date : 2016-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Poorfour on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:45 pm

ebop wrote:Graham Henry looked like a spring chicken or bull dog puppy. That amateur footage doesn't seem to show the AB players driving BOD into the ground. I thought that was the beef. They basically inadvertently took his legs out, he did a handstand, and he broke his collarbone or whatever it was. Just unfortunate. Doesn't warrant the player acting like a pork chop for 12 years imo.

Just how many times have you seen a static player do a handstand in the middle of an International rugby match? Especially one where his hands aren't actually on the floor?

None of the players were moving at a pace that would cause someone to tip like that accidentally. And if they weren't actively driving him into the ground (which I think the footage actually suggests quite strongly), they certainly weren't making any effort to bring him down safely.

The issue isn't that he broke his collarbone (and dislocated his shoulder so badly it took 25 minutes for the doctor to get it back in). The issue is that he could have broken his neck as a result of a deliberate, off the ball act by two players who received no sanction, and that the consistent front presented by New Zealand officials, players and fans shows no remorse, and no recognition that it was unacceptable or that refusing even to investigate it properly damaged the game.

Rugby's a tough game, and people get injured accidentally, recklessly or occasionally by a cheap shot. Some of those incidents are missed. Some of them are dismissed. But anything that results in a career- or life-threatening injury needs to be seen to be investigated fairly or the voices that are claiming rugby is too dangerous will gain some traction. New Zealand, as the biggest brand in the game, need to be at the forefront of that.

Poorfour

Posts : 3516
Join date : 2011-10-01

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:14 pm

Was his injury life threatening poorfour?

No

So everything you say is hamming it up

When Heaslip kneed Richie McCaw in the head with all his might was that life threatening?

BOD and Lions fans can ham it up forever and a day until kingdom comes but at the end of the day he'll be ok, albeit, with his reputation a bit sullied for being such a sook about it.

But Richie McCaw may end up with brain issues in future after being kneed in the 'head' with brutal force by that thug Heaslip or after being elbowed in the 'head' by that thug Hartley. Terrible state of affairs these NH thugs targeting McCaw's head like that. Were they trying to kill him or cause concussion so that he'll live out his remaining days in pain. You have to wonder don't you.
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by GunsGermsV2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:17 pm

ebop wrote:Was his injury life threatening poorfour?

No

So everything you say is hamming it up

When Heaslip kneed Richie McCaw in the head with all his might was that life threatening?

BOD and Lions fans can ham it up forever and a day until kingdom comes but at the end of the day he'll be ok, albeit, with his reputation a bit sullied for being such a sook about it.

But Richie McCaw may end up with brain issues in future after being kneed in the 'head' with brutal force by that thug Heaslip or after being elbowed in the 'head' by that thug Hartley. Terrible state of affairs these NH thugs targeting McCaw's head like that. Were they trying to kill him or cause concussion so that he'll live out his remaining days in pain. You have to wonder don't you.

Heaslip didnt knee McCaw in the head. You can see this clearly in the video of the incident and the citing commissioner agreed that it wasn't to the head but deserved to be sanctioned all the same. You don't seem to have a clue what you are talking about.

Heaslip was also red carded and banned and admitted what he did was wrong. Umaga and Mealamu are still playing the victim as such I have zero respect for them as do a lot of people.

GunsGermsV2

Posts : 2455
Join date : 2016-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:20 pm

Oh I kneed you in the head with all my force

I'm sorry
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by GunsGermsV2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:21 pm

ebop wrote:Oh I kneed you in the head with all my force

I'm sorry

Did you get a knee to the head yourself?

GunsGermsV2

Posts : 2455
Join date : 2016-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by marty2086 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:22 pm

You have to love the Kiwi and All Black approach of we do what we want and £uck you if you don't like it

marty2086

Posts : 7492
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by marty2086 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:22 pm

GunsGermsV2 wrote:
ebop wrote:Oh I kneed you in the head with all my force

I'm sorry

Did you get a knee to the head yourself?

Seems to have taken some sort of head impact boxing

marty2086

Posts : 7492
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:24 pm

Heaslip can knee a guy flush bang smack in the head on purpose

Meh
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Oh wait

He's sorry
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:26 pm

It's going to be a long tour....

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 21901
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:27 pm

This is the warm up

Reacquainting ourselves

Wink
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Rugby Fan on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:27 pm

The saddest thing about the BOD incident is that it remains an open sore. If it had been handled properly at the time, I don't think it would inflame supporters so much. We have forgiven and forgotten a lot of brutality in our game over the years.

The onus was on the New Zealand side to put up a mea culpa but this didn't happen. Graham Henry's first response was to say he hadn't seen the incident but thought everyone needed to move on. That was daft, because you can't tell everyone to forget about something if you don't know what it is.

Rugby Fan

Posts : 4274
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:33 pm

It's just going to be tedious if this keeps getting brought up for the next however many weeks. Nothing can be done about it now.

Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 21901
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by marty2086 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Rugby Fan wrote:The saddest thing about the BOD incident is that it remains an open sore. If it had been handled properly at the time, I don't think it would inflame supporters so much. We have forgiven and forgotten a lot of brutality in our game over the years.

The onus was on the New Zealand side to put up a mea culpa but this didn't happen. Graham Henry's first response was to say he hadn't seen the incident but thought everyone needed to move on. That was daft, because you can't tell everyone to forget about something if you don't know what it is.

No, Im pretty sure the Kiwis would be complaining they were hard done by because they have a touch of the Nixons about them

marty2086

Posts : 7492
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:36 pm

marty2086 wrote:You have to love the Kiwi and All Black approach of we do what we want and £uck you if you don't like it
That's not true marty because ABs don't like having their heads targeted in despicable acts of thuggery from anyone. Even rugby players from the NH. Anyone remember the time that Welsh guy literally clotheslined Daniel Carter. Forget his name. He had a reputation. That was hilarious when Daniel Carter got clotheslined that time. Think we ended up winning that game.
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum