British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by aucklandlaurie on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Poorfour wrote:
aucklandlaurie wrote:
 There was no spear tackle.

Technically, you're right. It was off the ball, so it wasn't a tackle. Whatever it was, it wasn't pretty, it was deliberately dangerous and it wasn't remotely legal. The way it was handled by the officials was appalling.

 With an imagination like that you could get a job at Disneyland.

aucklandlaurie

Posts : 7294
Join date : 2011-06-27
Age : 61
Location : Auckland

Back to top Go down


Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Scottrf on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:40 pm

ebop wrote:
marty2086 wrote:You have to love the Kiwi and All Black approach of we do what we want and £uck you if you don't like it
That's not true marty because ABs don't like having their heads targeted in despicable acts of thuggery from anyone. Even rugby players from the NH. Anyone remember the time that Welsh guy literally clotheslined Daniel Carter. Forget his name. He had a reputation. That was hilarious when Daniel Carter got clotheslined that time. Think we ended up winning that game.

Why are you bringing up other incidents? Distraction? Completely irrelevant.
avatar
Scottrf

Posts : 12257
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by TightHEAD on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:40 pm

The Lions needed an enforcer to target certain kiwi players in the warm up games.
avatar
TightHEAD

Posts : 2736
Join date : 2014-09-25
Location : HOME in good old Blighty.

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by marty2086 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:42 pm

ebop wrote:
marty2086 wrote:You have to love the Kiwi and All Black approach of we do what we want and £uck you if you don't like it
That's not true marty because ABs don't like having their heads targeted in despicable acts of thuggery from anyone. Even rugby players from the NH. Anyone remember the time that Welsh guy literally clotheslined Daniel Carter. Forget his name. He had a reputation. That was hilarious when Daniel Carter got clotheslined that time. Think we ended up winning that game.

Funny that back in November you didn't seem to think that was wrong, do as we say not as we do is that how it goes?

marty2086

Posts : 7488
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:43 pm

Scottrf wrote:
ebop wrote:
marty2086 wrote:You have to love the Kiwi and All Black approach of we do what we want and £uck you if you don't like it
That's not true marty because ABs don't like having their heads targeted in despicable acts of thuggery from anyone. Even rugby players from the NH. Anyone remember the time that Welsh guy literally clotheslined Daniel Carter. Forget his name. He had a reputation. That was hilarious when Daniel Carter got clotheslined that time. Think we ended up winning that game.

Why are you bringing up other incidents? Distraction? Completely irrelevant.
No it's about context

Because some people are saying the ABs "do what the £uck they want"

Because BOD hurt his shoulder and cried for 12 years
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Scottrf on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:45 pm

ebop wrote:No it's about context

Because some people are saying the ABs "do what the £uck they want"

Because BOD hurt his shoulder and cried for 12 years

Your points are still not relevant to that even.
avatar
Scottrf

Posts : 12257
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:46 pm

Is this guy always such a clueless C U next Tuesday?

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Rugby Fan on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:51 pm

ebop wrote:...Anyone remember the time that Welsh guy literally clotheslined Daniel Carter....
Daniel Carter you say?



He was cited for that tackle and the disciplinary committee gave him a ban. It's not remembered much at all today because the citing process worked, and, also, because of this:

MARTIN ROBERTS has revealed how Dan Carter apologised to him for the high tackle that provoked a Millennium Stadium controversy. Scarlets youngster Roberts didn’t want to be drawn on that issue, but disclosed the Kiwi superstar had sought him out for a word after the game. “He apologised to me and just said sorry for the tackle,” he said.
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/roberts-reveals-carter-apology-over-2069162
It's a shame something similar couldn't have happened in 2005. Instead, we''re left with the spectacle of some in NZ consistently insulting Brian O'Driscoll. That stance is never going to be understood in the North, where BOD is widely regarded as a decent man.


Last edited by Rugby Fan on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rugby Fan

Posts : 4274
Join date : 2012-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by marty2086 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:53 pm

ebop wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
ebop wrote:
marty2086 wrote:You have to love the Kiwi and All Black approach of we do what we want and £uck you if you don't like it
That's not true marty because ABs don't like having their heads targeted in despicable acts of thuggery from anyone. Even rugby players from the NH. Anyone remember the time that Welsh guy literally clotheslined Daniel Carter. Forget his name. He had a reputation. That was hilarious when Daniel Carter got clotheslined that time. Think we ended up winning that game.

Why are you bringing up other incidents? Distraction? Completely irrelevant.
No it's about context

Because some people are saying the ABs "do what the £uck they want"

Because BOD hurt his shoulder and cried for 12 years

Considering he said little on the subject matter until he wrote his book I don't see how he cried for 12 years

marty2086

Posts : 7488
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Scottrf wrote:
ebop wrote:No it's about context

Because some people are saying the ABs "do what the £uck they want"

Because BOD hurt his shoulder and cried for 12 years

Your points are still not relevant to that even.
Yeah I reckon they are

Because foul play and injuries are common

The BOD thing hurts so much to him and Lions fans because the 2005 Lions tour was such a debacle results wise that the BOD thing is a lightening rod

It's ok, in a few weeks time the BOD thing will be but a distant memory

Amen to that
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by marty2086 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:55 pm

ebop wrote:
Scottrf wrote:
ebop wrote:No it's about context

Because some people are saying the ABs "do what the £uck they want"

Because BOD hurt his shoulder and cried for 12 years

Your points are still not relevant to that even.
Yeah I reckon they are

Because foul play and injuries are common

The BOD thing hurts so much to him and Lions fans because the 2005 Lions tour was such a debacle results wise that the BOD thing is a lightening rod

It's ok, in a few weeks time the BOD thing will be but a distant memory

Amen to that

Foul play and injuries are common, failure to punish blatant foul play isn't

Well except with the ABs

marty2086

Posts : 7488
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:Is this guy always such a clueless C U next Tuesday?
picard

T055er
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by TightHEAD on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Like he said sorry for failing a drugs test!
avatar
TightHEAD

Posts : 2736
Join date : 2014-09-25
Location : HOME in good old Blighty.

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Hammersmith harrier on Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:59 pm

ebop wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Is this guy always such a clueless C U next Tuesday?
picard

T055er

We must be two peas in a pod then.

Hammersmith harrier

Posts : 12060
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:00 pm

Hammersmith harrier wrote:
ebop wrote:
Hammersmith harrier wrote:Is this guy always such a clueless C U next Tuesday?
picard

T055er

We must be two peas in a pod then.
Sounds about right, you Aylesbury duck
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Cyril on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Pork chop, Aylesbury Duck and peas. I think this might get tasty.

Cyril

Posts : 6058
Join date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:17 pm

marty2086 wrote:
ebop wrote:
marty2086 wrote:You have to love the Kiwi and All Black approach of we do what we want and £uck you if you don't like it
That's not true marty because ABs don't like having their heads targeted in despicable acts of thuggery from anyone. Even rugby players from the NH. Anyone remember the time that Welsh guy literally clotheslined Daniel Carter. Forget his name. He had a reputation. That was hilarious when Daniel Carter got clotheslined that time. Think we ended up winning that game.

Funny that back in November you didn't seem to think that was wrong, do as we say not as we do is that how it goes?
Yeah the Cane incident didn't look flash on first inspection but he was cited and when all evidence was laid on the table the independent process ruled he had nothing to answer to. Maybe they had more angles or could see something we couldn't.
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:18 pm

Cyril wrote:Pork chop, Aylesbury Duck and peas. I think this might get tasty.
Good to see you Cyril Wink
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by The Great Aukster on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:20 pm

There is a lot to learn from the ABs and their fans' denial of any wrongdoing and then playing victim should something happen to them.

It is hilarious that Dagg can render Stander unconscious with his knee or Cane takes Henshaw out of the game with a shoulder to the head, yet McCaw is the one who might suffer long term brain damage despite Heaslip's knee not contacting his head and the effect so serious that he continued for the rest of the game. When an AB commits thuggery it is accompanied by comments such as 'man up, it's not a game for pussies' but if they receive the same they run with their hands up to the teacher. How ironic it was in the McCaw-Heaslip incident that it was Wayne Barnes refereeing his first All Black game since receiving death threats from AB fans, which if you go by what ebop says obviously weren't life threatening.

Umaga and Mealamu will be forever remembered for inventing the life threatening character building spear tackle so rugby owes them that debt of honour and they should be proud that it is so fondly recounted many years later as a good example of Maori sportsmanship. No need to apologise because that is how they are expected to behave.

The Great Aukster

Posts : 4147
Join date : 2011-06-09

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Cyril on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:22 pm

You too ebop (just for info, your username wants to autocorrect to Ebola on my phone!)

Cyril

Posts : 6058
Join date : 2012-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:30 pm

I enjoyed that read Great Aukster

But I have to pull you up on something

Read this....

Either Umaga or Mealamu, in my opinion, should have been reprimanded. A card of some sort. Doesn't need a hand written public apology though. That'd be laying it on a bit thick.

But the way you guys go on about it is just ridiculous

And BOD still tweets his disdain for NZ

Disdain for the 'country'

That's next level bitter
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by GunsGermsV2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Break someones collar bone then call them a sook and play the victim. Kiwi logic.

GunsGermsV2

Posts : 2455
Join date : 2016-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by marty2086 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:39 pm

ebop wrote:
marty2086 wrote:
ebop wrote:
marty2086 wrote:You have to love the Kiwi and All Black approach of we do what we want and £uck you if you don't like it
That's not true marty because ABs don't like having their heads targeted in despicable acts of thuggery from anyone. Even rugby players from the NH. Anyone remember the time that Welsh guy literally clotheslined Daniel Carter. Forget his name. He had a reputation. That was hilarious when Daniel Carter got clotheslined that time. Think we ended up winning that game.

Funny that back in November you didn't seem to think that was wrong, do as we say not as we do is that how it goes?
Yeah the Cane incident didn't look flash on first inspection but he was cited and when all evidence was laid on the table the independent process ruled he had nothing to answer to. Maybe they had more angles or could see something we couldn't.

Ah yes, that mystery 6th angle that shows no contact that the other five showed

marty2086

Posts : 7488
Join date : 2011-05-13
Age : 31
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Scottrf on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Cyril wrote:You too ebop (just for info, your username wants to autocorrect to Ebola on my phone!)
#

One is a horrible infectious rash causing vomiting and the other...well you get the picture.
avatar
Scottrf

Posts : 12257
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by lostinwales on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:51 pm

ebop wrote:...

Because BOD hurt his shoulder and cried for 12 years

Not wishing to get further involved as the usual rabid mongrels are on the case already, but the wording here is somewhat ambiguous, as although his shoulder was hurt, BOD didn't cause it.

lostinwales

Posts : 6878
Join date : 2011-06-09
Location : Out of Wales :)

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:55 pm

lostinwales wrote:
ebop wrote:...

Because BOD hurt his shoulder and cried for 12 years

Not wishing to get further involved as the usual rabid mongrels are on the case already, but the wording here is somewhat ambiguous, as although his shoulder was hurt, BOD didn't cause it.
That's a very good point

Because the amateur footage shows that BOD was upended but wasn't driven

So maybe he damn near did cause his own injury because he didn't have the nous to roll

Just playing devils advocate
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by GunsGermsV2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:58 pm

Ebop would you be disappointed if Golden Balls Beauden Barrett broke his collarbone in the first minute of the first test due to a dangerous tip tackle?

Would you be even more annoyed if the spin from the Lions camp was that he is just being a sook?

Im pretty sure NZ would go into meltdown.

GunsGermsV2

Posts : 2455
Join date : 2016-11-15

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 pm

Yup for sure guns

Unfortunately, BOD was only treated the way he was by the ABs and NZ in general, was because of SCW and the way he came into the tour and how he acted during the tour
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:06 pm

Even worse then. We would have dealt with it better but we didn't like your manager. Tut tut.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13159
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:07 pm

I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow anyway. Should be an easy win to ease us in. Won't tell us much though.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13159
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Luckless Pedestrian on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:09 pm

ebop wrote:The amateur footage shows that BOD was upended but wasn't driven

So maybe he damn near did cause his own injury because he didn't have the nous to roll

Just playing devils advocate



Luckless Pedestrian

Posts : 21897
Join date : 2011-02-01
Age : 38
Location : Newport

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by kingelderfield on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:40 pm

I watched the Blues / Reds game earlier and while the Blues held a few back from the trip to Samoa, their squad as a whole had a decent if perhaps tiring run out in the heat against a solid enough Reds side.

The Blues came out on top 5 tries to 4 and played some scintillating running handling moves that will definitely interest the Lions defensive analysis, but perhaps what was of more import was their weakness from the lineout drive close to the line, which surely will be a go to weapon for the Lions.

The other obvious thing is that playing an overseas 'home' game 5 days before they face the Lions has to be good news, especially as it will probably be the first game for most if not all those selected.

Every little helps.

kingelderfield

Posts : 1775
Join date : 2011-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Scottrf on Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:48 pm

kingelderfield wrote:I watched the Blues / Reds game earlier and while the Blues held a few back from the trip to Samoa, their squad as a whole had a decent if perhaps tiring run out in the heat against a solid enough Reds side.

The Blues came out on top 5 tries to 4 and played some scintillating running handling moves that will definitely interest the Lions defensive analysis, but perhaps what was of more import was their weakness from the lineout drive close to the line, which surely will be a go to weapon for the Lions.

The other obvious thing is that playing an overseas 'home' game 5 days before they face the Lions has to be good news, especially as it will probably be the first game for most if not all those selected.

Every little helps.

How did Piers Francis play?
avatar
Scottrf

Posts : 12257
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:04 pm

Scottrf wrote:
kingelderfield wrote:I watched the Blues / Reds game earlier and while the Blues held a few back from the trip to Samoa, their squad as a whole had a decent if perhaps tiring run out in the heat against a solid enough Reds side.

The Blues came out on top 5 tries to 4 and played some scintillating running handling moves that will definitely interest the Lions defensive analysis, but perhaps what was of more import was their weakness from the lineout drive close to the line, which surely will be a go to weapon for the Lions.

The other obvious thing is that playing an overseas 'home' game 5 days before they face the Lions has to be good news, especially as it will probably be the first game for most if not all those selected.

Every little helps.

How did Piers Francis play?

Subbed just after HT, presumably with an eye on the Lions. Missed 2 conversions.

avatar
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
V2 Editor
V2 Editor

Posts : 10925
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : London, England

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Scottrf on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:06 pm

Pete C (Kiwireddevil) wrote:Subbed just after HT, presumably with an eye on the Lions. Missed 2 conversions.

Wont he be flying to Argentina?
avatar
Scottrf

Posts : 12257
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by ebop on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:08 pm

No 7&1/2 wrote:Even worse then. We would have dealt with it better but we didn't like your manager. Tut tut.
Guess it's just a life lesson 7.5

What ever happened to SCW, still coaching?
avatar
ebop

Posts : 3733
Join date : 2011-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:15 pm

Scottrf wrote:
Pete C (Kiwireddevil) wrote:Subbed just after HT, presumably with an eye on the Lions. Missed 2 conversions.

Wont he be flying to Argentina?

Good point - Umaga subbed off Luatua & a couple of others at the same time. The replacement #10 had a pretty good stint.
avatar
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
V2 Editor
V2 Editor

Posts : 10925
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : London, England

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Winzer on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Have the Lions got an 'enforcer' in the pack in case the going gets rough? Someone like Dai Young or Martin Johnson who will sort stuff out if the ref doesn't? Or is that outdated anyway?

Winzer

Posts : 64
Join date : 2017-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Scottrf on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:31 pm

Winzer wrote:Have the Lions got an 'enforcer' in the pack in case the going gets rough?  Someone like Dai Young or Martin Johnson who will sort stuff out if the ref doesn't?  Or is that outdated anyway?  

Not yet...
avatar
Scottrf

Posts : 12257
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Winzer on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:35 pm

None of the Welsh forwards on the tour are really of that mould. You can usually rely on an English second row/copper (Johnson, Horton, Dooley, Ackford, Richards...); Itoje doesn't seem the type though; maybe Lawes? Maybe it's POM on this tour.

Winzer

Posts : 64
Join date : 2017-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Scottrf on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:36 pm

If only there was an aggressive England leader in the pack that could have been picked...
avatar
Scottrf

Posts : 12257
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Winzer on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:39 pm

Needs to be fly enough not to get caught too often; also, it needs to be done with a cool head, the one you're thinking of seems to have lousy self-control and to lash out, which is different.

Winzer

Posts : 64
Join date : 2017-01-31

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Scottrf on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:41 pm

Winzer wrote:Needs to be fly enough not to get caught too often; also, it needs to be done with a cool head, the one you're thinking of seems to have lousy self-control and to lash out, which is different.

Seems to be in control internationally.
avatar
Scottrf

Posts : 12257
Join date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by BamBam on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:47 pm

Sam Warburton is the hardest man in rugby

I mean he once pushed a full back 5 yards backwards, I'm sure he can handle it


BamBam

Posts : 11033
Join date : 2011-03-17
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by 123456789 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:29 pm

I think the enforcer type players on the tour are probably the likes of Kruis, Lawes and O'Mahony. Although in reality the players we look back on with rose tinted spectacles as enforcers are true legends of the game; Johnson, O'Connell and McBride's ability as an enforcer has undoubtedly been enhanced by their achievements. A player who has achieved little would come across as petulant and a wee bit embarrassing, for example if Warren was to give Jim Hamilton a ring and say "look mate we need you to come and sort out Retallick", his ability to do that would be undermined by his far inferior work around the pitch. If the Lions win the series or produce a performance that win the hearts and minds of the supporters (like 2009 for instance), there'll be a host of players with pictures of them grabbing All Black shirts with grizzly faces tagged with the words "enforcer", "hardman" etc.

123456789

Posts : 1809
Join date : 2011-11-13

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by majesticimperialman on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:36 pm

As the lions team been named for the first game. Have not seen it any where.

majesticimperialman

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:45 pm

majesticimperialman wrote:As the lions team been named for the first game. Have not seen it any where.

http://www.606v2.com/t65656-new-zealand-barbarians-v-british-irish-lions-3-june
avatar
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
V2 Editor
V2 Editor

Posts : 10925
Join date : 2011-01-26
Location : London, England

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by majesticimperialman on Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:51 pm

Cheers Pete.

majesticimperialman

Posts : 4515
Join date : 2011-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:53 pm

BamBam wrote:Sam Warburton is the hardest man in rugby

I mean he once pushed a full back 5 yards backwards, I'm sure he can handle it


Flash forward to now and Warburton is still the hardest man in rugby, and also happens to be Lions captain. Again. The fullback is still like some annoying Jack Russell which nobody can take seriously - yep that includes the Lions selcetors Laugh.

mikey_dragon

Posts : 6100
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by No 7&1/2 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:57 pm

Hardest? Not sure what that means.

No 7&1/2

Posts : 13159
Join date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by mikey_dragon on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:12 pm

All the quins fans crying already laughing

mikey_dragon

Posts : 6100
Join date : 2015-07-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British & Irish Lions Squad 2017

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum