The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quietly easing their way through the draw...

3 posters

Go down

Quietly easing their way through the draw... Empty Quietly easing their way through the draw...

Post by MrInvisible Sat 03 Jun 2017, 3:06 pm

In any slam tournament you get a couple of players under the radar quietly getting through the draw - who would you say fits into that category this time round?

I'd put both Cilic and Nishikori in that category this time round - both seem to be winning matches with a minimum of fuss. Whereabouts are they in the draw? I don't see either beating Nadal, or Wawrinka but could see them beating just about everyone else.

MrInvisible

Back to top Go down

Quietly easing their way through the draw... Empty Re: Quietly easing their way through the draw...

Post by Belovedluckyboy Sat 03 Jun 2017, 4:19 pm

I don't see Kei easing through the draw; he's having problem beating Chung now. Kei may still win in four or five sets, but I feel he'll have a tough time with Verdasco next.

I think Verdasco is quietly moving through the draw here, after causing a stir beating the red hot A Zverev. I won't be surprised Verdasco may make the QF to face Murray (I assume Murray will beat Isner or Khacharnov next).

I do agree Cilic is quietly moving through the draw, in fact I pick him to at least make the QF and will give Stan a tough fight in the QF.

Belovedluckyboy

Back to top Go down

Quietly easing their way through the draw... Empty Re: Quietly easing their way through the draw...

Post by Haddie-nuff Sat 03 Jun 2017, 4:26 pm

Raonic is keeping his head down... is he hiding a light under a bushel ?

Haddie-nuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down